Having trouble with click volume or other settings? Press the menu button.
Receive the latest product promotions, pricing discount alerts and contact information from the Nation's #1 full service distributor of controls and solutions for commercial HVAC, process control and industrial automation applications.
Com o aplicativo CEVIU Vagas você pode navegar pelas milhares de vagas publicadas no CEVIU pelo seu smartphone. Agora ficou mais fácil encontrar o emprego que você sempre sonhou.
:: Pesquise pelo cargo que procure.
:: Utilize os filtros que o CEVIU criou para refinar sua pesquisa
:: Candidate-se nas vagas do seu interesse
Através do CEVIU, os profissionais têm a oportunidade de divulgar seus currículos e buscar vagas. As empresas encontram no CEVIU um canal para divulgar suas vagas e pesquisar por profissionais dentro do mercado. Desta forma o CEVIU funciona como uma ponte, conectando profissionais e empresas da forma mais prática e rápida possível.
Sobre o Portal CEVIU:
Há mais de 10 anos no mercado, o Portal CEVIU faz parte da Careerbuilder, maior grupo de portais de emprego do mundo.
Com uma média de 10 mil novas vagas de informática e TI cadastradas por mês, é hoje líder em seu segmento, sendo o 6º maior portal de empregos do Brasil. Tudo isso sendo apenas focado em atender profissionais de informática e TI.
The DC app offers comfortable access to several thousand DC values for all kinds of different media types in the field of process automation. You can search by the name of the medium or the chemical formula. The autocomplete functionality helps you if you don’t know the exact spelling of the name of your medium.
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering.
*DC = dielectric constant
Multi-Project Wafer Service Quotes in Real Time
This new automated tool instantaneously generates multi-project wafer (MPW) service quotes for TSMC or GLOBALFOUNDRIES.
• Create customized MPW service requests and obtain formal quotes in real time
• Compare features and wafer costs across multiple technologies
• Bumping may be included
• Multiple saw cuts may be selected
• 20nm and older technologies are supported
Looking for fractions? Degrees/minutes/seconds? Landscape mode? You need RealCalc Plus. See elsewhere on this page for the link, or select 'Upgrade' from the RealCalc menu.
RealCalc includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Full built-in help
* A complete lack of advertising
RealCalc Plus contains all these features, plus:
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Landscape mode
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* New RPN styles (buffered-entry, XYZT rolling stack)
If you find RealCalc useful, please consider purchasing RealCalc Plus to support further development. Thank you.
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to Menu > Settings and make sure that 'Radix Modes' is checked.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
Please read the help for more information.
The application provides additional information such as the most used schematics, compensation methods or package mechanical dimensions.
This application contains interactive schematics :
- inverting configuration
- non-inverting configuration
- low pass filter
- high pass filter
- differential configuration
- summing configuration
- comparator with hysteresis
- Op-amp product selector
- Comparator product selector
- High speed amplifier product selector
- Current sensing product selector
- Schematics library
- Interactive schematics
- Application notes
- Package mechanical drawings and data
- Links to ST website
With instant access to digikey.com, our application is designed to help you source the electronic components you need whether you're at work, at home, or anywhere in between!
- Search over 2 million products and place orders.
- Get product specifications, datasheets and view product photos.
- Use barcode technology to find parts and quickly receive shipments from packing lists.
- View Digi-Key, manufacturer & supplier provided product and informational videos.
- Create lists of parts using shopping carts.
Make sure to use the Contact Us feature, or send a note to email@example.com, to tell us of your experience or let us know if you experience any issues.
A complete guide to all of Microchip’s products and development tools with access to datasheets, product details, samples and purchasing of products. This tool also provides access to thousands of Microchip’s application notes and a complete listing of all sales and distribution contacts.
The SensorTag is the industry first IoT development kit that enables easy and quick integration of sensor data with cloud connectivity. It offers low power wireless connectivity to be integrated into any product. It allows you to quickly test and develop web connected applications and easily change between wireless technologies.
ESP Mobile Features:
- Instant access to the ESP Master Sales Presentation
- Ability to share slides with customers
- Flexibility to view associated Datasheets online or offline