Like it A good notification mechanism. Nice to know it is low on ram and storage.
Much more Mature than the early releases This is now a very polished app. Kudos to the UX team behind it.
The latest update ruined it Design wise, this is one of the best social networking apps I've used. But it's too buggy for its own good: the notification list constantly jumps back to the top, so one can't scroll past the top screen; most author pictures are missing from posts, and sometimes the wrong pictures are matched with author names. I hope developers read this review, as the bug report function doesn't work, and neither does the contact email address.
Pathetic I created a free account in tibbr, validated and working on Web. I logged in the first step and it keeps saying verifying the server and is hung. Peice of junk from tibco folks. Please fix it if you want to compete with yammer and the likes.
Doesn't work on Samsung S5 It just link to the Web page . I think the app is not compatible with new devices
Incompatible Incompatible with my device!
* Added Questions support
* Support to view post activity
* Support for session timeout when configured on server
* Support for T&C when configured on server
* Defect Fixes
• Filter your message - Pull down your feed to get sorted options.
• Choose your VIPs - Tap the crown icon to add an important contact to your VIPs
• Get richer profiles - Tap 'About' to get more user info.