Thanissaro Bhikkhu Says "If you see that other people are suffering, and you're in a position to help, you focus not on their karmic past but your karmic opportunity in the present: Someday you may find yourself in the same predicament that they're in now, so here's your opportunity to act in the way you'd like them to act toward you when that day comes"
Tibetan Buddhism is the body of Buddhist doctrine and institutions characteristic of Tibet, the regions surrounding the Himalayas and much of Central Asia. It derives from the latest stages of Indian Buddhism and preserves "the Tantric status quo of eighth-century India." Tibetan Buddhism aspires to Buddhahood or rainbow body.
Tibetan Buddhism Daily is brought to you in the form of a Mobile App. Wake up every day, with great concepts & tools to make your life spiritual. So, are you ready for the inner journey?
The app has some nice features:
- Browse Dailytunes now & set them as your app tune!
- Weekly planner to set different tune for different day!
- Set Daily tunes as Ringtone or Alarm Tone!
- Share daily quote on social network & using other messaging tools
- Listen to background music, to create a serene environment
- Set an alarm to receive daily quote notification
- Add Quotes to your favorites
- Copy the quote to Clipboard
- In app purchase (to make the application Ad free)
- Look at other Dailypedia Apps
Download Now & enjoy daily bliss!