Beautifully done, thank you. I love the unpredictable but wisely deliberate space the sounds create, not at all like the metered patterns of the others. I add my intentions to the spinning prayer wheel, what a lovely gift to us all! I really find meditation a struggle but this app slows me down I feel like I am not far from that neighborhood lately. With gratitude!
Poor audio quality Hissy recordings and in mono. Should have been recorded in stereo with pro quality mics at the highest possible bit rate to get a true appreciation of how these wonderful bowls sound in real life. (I'm a broadcast sound engineer.)
Poor buy quality I bought the package but all I got was sounds as no pictures. When you get the free version you get pictures when you pay you get less but pay for it. Mmmmmm not satisfactory
Much appreciated Best app for getting peace, release stress, try and hear all sounds by closing your eyes with absolute silence.. try to hear in early morning in dyan mudra...
It could be better but it works. The timer function doesn't work for any setting, and the sounds aren't continuous, sometimes breaking off mid-chime or in the background sounds. If these were fixed you'd get a much deeper meditation.
Perfect sounds for zoning out! Great for falling asleep or when anything with a beat is distracting.
- Lots of new relaxing sounds
- Material provided by a yoga coach
- Lower size of the application
- Improve the sound decreasing for better sleeping
- Ambiance sounds added
* Deep forest, birds singing
* Ocean waves sounds
* Temple budhist om singing
* Raining falling in nature
* Cricket makes you feel in holliday in south of france
* Cave makes you feel meditating in a caverne
- Bug fix : after timer stop, allow sleep mode to save battery