Tichu is a strategic partnership card game whose goal is to be the first to use all of your cards.
It may seem like a simple game, but ask any Chinese bus driver and he'll tell you it is a challenge for beginners and experts alike.
Your computer opponents will pull no punches, calling Tichu or Grand Tichu nearly 90% of the time.
They also look for ways to go out at every opportunity.
This does not mean the gameplay is incredibly slow.
The computer players will go as fast or slow as you can handle.
If the difficulty proves to be too much, you can turn on the in-game hints and a view of your opponents cards to see why they make the plays they do.
Whatever your skill level, you will find Tichu to be a fun and challenging game!
Post any bugs/suggestions at http://tichuapp.freeforums.org and I will have a look.
• Fully licensed and authorized by publisher Fata Morgana Spiele
• Full implementation of the card game
• Expert-level gameplay
• Advanced statistics to track your play
• Customizable settings to play the game at any speed
• Optional hints help you to improve your game
• Developer mode lets you cheat and see all cards and play reasons
It is a game similar to the President, The Great Dalmuti, Tichu, Tiến lên, Arschloch.
You win if you fastest put all cards out. A characteristic of this game is that winner can do next game advantageously. Enjoy it!
Completely free, no charge item!
This app is completely free advertising display only.
Take your time, please enjoy the millionaire just for you.
When the 10 exclusion, You can exclude the number of discard cards from your hand.
When the 7 delivery, You can pass the number of discard cards from your hand to the next player.
Added new feature "Gekokujou"!!
That means "Retainer supplanting his lord".
If you became the Millionaire from Penniless, order is reversed.
Added a feature where you can select the strength of the CPU. You can select easy, normal, hard mode!!
More from developer
Improving your reading is the fastest way to get stronger at Go, and solving problems is the best way to improve your reading.
* Comes with 497 problems, and you can easily add your own collections.
* Keeps track of % correct and average time on collections so you can track your progress.
* Randomly rotates problems to encourage learning key shapes instead of memorizing problems.
* Play moves and conditional moves.
* Analyze board
* Read messages in your inbox
* Respond to challenges
If you have problems or feature suggestions, email me at email@example.com
Hearts Guru can:
* Keep track of current game score
* Keep persistent statistics for all players
* Rank players based on various statistics
* Keep track of all games played
* Save a game in progress, play a different game, and then come back and finish the first.
* Organize games by player or by date
* Record and review games on 19x19, 13x13, or 9x9 boards
* Add and edit game variations and comments
* Fix a misplaced move by dragging it to the correct location, even if you don't notice the mistake until later
* Easily navigate through the game record by using a slider, or by tapping an earlier move
* Score games
* Edit game information
If you have bug reports or feature request, please don't leave them as comments - thin there's no way for me to respond. You can enter them here: https://timkington.fogbugz.com/default.asp?pg=pgPublicEdit&ixProject=7
or email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Works for anywhere from three players up to six teams
* Over 3500 names to guess
* Keeps track of past games for bragging rights