TidBit is the first app that fully connects social media and dining out. With TidBit, you can create a unique network—tying together friends, family, and foodies—to confidently pick top restaurants as well as the best dishes based on those whose taste you trust. This app is here to help you navigate the restaurant scene, and keep you in the know.
TidBit is simple, fun, intuitive, but most importantly, informative. Review restaurants by rating each dish on a 1-10 scale. Restaurant ratings are created by averaging all dish ratings, helping you decide what to order and never forget what you ate. Give smiley faces and stars to rate ambiance and service. Ratings are stored in your profile for you to remember or for your followers to check out when looking for dining recommendations. You can upload pictures of your latest dining experience or explore your network’s recommendations in the TidFeed. Want to find something nearby? Use the map and search features and your options will appear before your eyes.
TidBit is all about ratings. Every user sees unique restaurant and dish ratings, as the rating system is derived solely from users’ social networks. Say goodbye to the generic and irrelevant, and hello to the tailored experience that is TidBit
TidBit is here to revolutionize the way we use social media for dining out. Once you download TidBit, you’ll finally have all your entire restaurant-related needs in one app.
- TidFeed: See real time reviews, pictures, and comments from those you follow. Upload ratings and pictures, comment on your friends’ posts, like and engage other users. Great to stay in the know of the food scene among your friends, or when you simply want to find inspiration on where to eat next.
- Explore: Discover featured foodies to follow or restaurants featured by the TidBit team
- QuickRate: Rating has never been easier! The quick rate function detects the five closest restaurants to your location and makes it easier to rate the dishes you tried
- Map: Browse for restaurants nearby rated by those whose taste you trust, or discover new spots none of your friends have rated.
Filters: Finding the right restaurant made easier, you can apply multiple search criteria to satisfy your particular craving. For example, find out which [Italian] restaurant in [East Village] has been rated above a  by your friends
- Profile: Build your taste brand, keep a record of your restaurant experiences and let your friends rely on your taste
Invitation & Chat: Planning to dine out? Simply choose a restaurant, select the date, and invite your friends. Now you have a group chat that allows you to coordinate with all the other attendees
- Wishlist: Never forget the amazing place one of your friends once mentioned, keep track of the restaurants you want to visit. You can also check out where your friends want to go so you can start planning your next special occasion