All the informations you need to grow a garden.
Phase of the moon for each day, easy navigation.
Version 5.0 26/12/2014
- Add data for year 2015
Version 3.6 31/12/2013
- Optimize display type of day when change in the middle of the day
Version 3.5 29/12/2013
- add data for year 2014
Version 3.0 18/04/2013
- fix a crash with certain devices with version 2.9
- change color of apogee/perigee/node to be more visible
Version 2.9 16/04/2013
- try to fix a crash at startup with certain devices with version 2.8
- no other modification, no need to download if you don't have any problem
Version 2.8 14/04/2013
- display apogee, perigee and node time
- (depending on parameters, please restart after modification)
- remember : avoid gardening 5 hours before or after apogee, perigee, node
Version 2.7 01/04/2013
- fix minor problems
- add german lanquage
Version 2.6 17/03/2013
- Additional details and hits in Infos screen
Version 2.5 09/03/2013
- Display hours in local time depending on parameters : menu (lower right button), parameters
(restart the application after changing the parameter)
Version 2.4 02/03/2013
- Compatibility with Android 4.2.2, Galaxy S3...
- Data for 30th and 31th of December were missing
- Search for the next waning/waxing day
- Search for the next rising/descending day
- Search for the next perigee/apogee/node
Version 2.3 02/12/2012
- Add information for year 2013
Version 2.1 07/11/2012
- Find specific type of day, flowers, fruits, roots, leaves, by clicking on the corresponding label.
Version 2.0 06/24/2012
- Add data until end of 2012
Version 1.9 06/10/2012
- Add screen infos (french only)
Version 1.8 06/07/2012
- Add data for July 2012
Version 1.7 06/03/2012
- Change the date by scrolling on the screen with the finger
Version 1.6 05/31/2012
- Fix problem display in landscape mode
- Add text for rise/set values
- Add window About...
Version 1.5 05/29/2012
- English translation of user interface
- Click on the date to come back to current day
Version 1.4 05/27/2012
- Fix display problem when application restarts
Version 1.2 05/27/2012
- Add data for june 2012
Version 1.1 05/24/2012
- Add layout landscape
- Display current date in long text mode
Version 1.0 05/18/2012
- Initial version
Night mode changes the display to a display suitable for night use.
This app is a subset of the features available as part of the Night Sky Tools app.
This network traffic counter is simple, reliable, intuitive to use and consumes very little system resources.
DU Meter can show current network transfer rates in the notification area, it includes a home screen widget which displays daily or monthly data usage, and more.
DU Meter for PC is used and loved worldwide for over 10 years, and now it is available for Android too!
Reminder application helps you to remember anything which is important to you.
-Need to remember an important date?
-Do not want to be late for a meeting?
-Need to take medication at a certain time?
-An important job to do at a specific day and time?
Reminder is a simple and very useful program. You can easily create a reminder and it gets triggered at predefined time and notifies you. You can also configure the sound and vibration settings using the Settings menu.
The application is compatible with almost all Android devices, however in any problem let us know, we will proceed immediately.
In short, Simple is the best!
Permissions requested by the application:
Allows using Power-manager Wake-locks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming when notification is triggered.
Allows access to the vibrator
Allows Internet Access to send crash report.
Phenomena such as conjunctions of planets, blue Moons etc..
Tabular displays show where the planets are, their rise and setting times etc.. This program replaces much of the need for an ephemeris, with accurate calculations.
Most of the program's utilities are available even if the magnetic field or accelerometer sensors are not available on your device.Planets - Detailed information about all the planets
This provides the following features:
- Linear picture of the Zodiac and the positions of the planets in it
- Circular picture of the Zodiac and planets
- What planets are visible from your window
- A pictorial representation of the visibility of a planet for the next year
- The path of a planet relative to the Earth e.g. the famous pentagram for Venus
- Your analemna: the figure-of-eight loop made by the Sun for the next year
- Compass: shows a compass with the direction of the Sun or Moon so that true North can be determined
- A magnetic compass is included if your device has a magnetometer sensor,in which case you can determine and store the local magnetic deviation
- Measure the altitude of an object, assuming your device has an accelerometer
- Measure the azimuth of an object assuming your device has an accelerometer: this includes a spirit-level for greater accuracy
- Calculate the Right Ascension and Declination of the object measured above and show its position in the Zodiac
- Geocentric aspects: find the next conjunction, opposition or other aspect for two planets
- Heliocentric aspects (as for geocentric ones)
- List all conjunctions for the next year
- Find the next full and new Moon
- List the phases of the Moon for the next month
- Find the next blue Moon
- List the start and end of all retrograde motions for the next year
- List the dates of the greatest elongations of Venus and Mercury
- Summarise in tabular form the visibility dates of the planets for the next year
- Find the next date of the greatest brightness of Venus
- Show a table of the altitude and azimuth of all the planets for your location at a specified time of day
- Show a table of the Right Ascensions and Declinations of all the planets (including our Moon)
- Show a table of the geocentric latitude and longitude of all the planets
- Show a table of the heliocentric latitude and longitude of all the planets
- Show a table of the rise, transit and set times of all the planets
- Show a table of the nodes and apsides of the planets
- Show a table of the geocentric and heliocentric aspects of all the planets
- Summarise the information on the current positions of one planet, its elongation, and its rise, transit and set times
- Display the orbital elements of a planet and the Julian date, the obliquity of the Ecliptic, the Greenwich hour angle of Aries at midnight and the planet's velocity in its orbit
- Load osculating elements for the current date, which gives more accurate but slower calculations. These are provided at 40-day intervals between 1800 and 2200AD. The author can be contacted for more.
- Glossary of astronomical terms
- Set your location which may be chosen from 169 capital cities, or may be entered explicitly and saved
- Set your local time
Currently support for MT6589/MT6592 is tested but it should work for any other Mediatek devices which use EPO files.
Ad-free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gmail.evanelledev.epodlp
What makes this app different? Currently this is the only application that will automatically download the EPO files for you on a schedule in the background.
Use this application at your own risk! I recommend making full backups before using.
This application enables you to automatically download the EPO files on a daily, weekly or monthly basis if you would like to do so without any interaction required.
It has a One-Click feature(OK it's 2 clicks :D ) that enables you to quickly get some of the optimal settings for your device in your region.
A backup of your original gps.conf and build.prop files are made with automatic restore.
*Mediatek device using EPO files
*Minimum Android version Ice Cream Sandwich
*Root access (Ideally with SuperSU, may work with others)
What are EPO files?
AGPS enabled GPS module can start-up faster, perform faster TTFF (time to first fix), and obtain faster positioning information under weak signal environments.
On average, using AGPS cuts the GPS module "cold-start" time by half, and "warm-start" down to one second.
When GPS receiver is powered on for the first time, almanac and ephemeris data from the satellites must be transmitted continuously for 40 seconds without interruption to the GPS receiver for normal operation.
By uploading pre-calculated almanac and ephemeris data in proprietary "EPO (Extended Prediction Orbit)" data format to the GPS module, the waiting time for the initial data transmission from the satellites is now significantly shortened. The EPO data contains predicted ephemeris data for 7/14/30 days and need to be re-downloaded once it expires.
What are NTP servers?
NTP servers provide your mobile with a very accurate time reference that help ensure a fast GPS lock.
As standard most Mediatek phones use a Chinese server for this and so a connection from anywhere else in the world is likely to be very slow. With this app you can set the NTP servers to ones that are closer to your own location.
How this app works:
*The application can download the files on-demand or on a daily, weekly or monthly schedule.
*Download is done from a more stable location for the EPO files than the FTP location that Mediatek previously used.
*The files are downloaded to a temporary location in the application folder and then moved to /data/misc
*To automate downloads, select your required frequency, switch the toggle to "ON" and save.
*An unobtrusive flash message will display briefly "EPO Updated" when the files have been updated at the scheduled time.
What One-Click does:
*Backs up your original config files.
*Updates your EPO files.
*Deletes your mtkgps.dat file for regeneration.
*Updates your gps.conf file with NTP time servers appropriate for your region.
*Injects a line into your build.prop which puts the Dalvik VM in a mode which enhances the accuracy of the GPS.
Added monthly and weekly scheduling of download.
Disabled monitor service when scheduling is not used.
Added gps.conf time server tweaks.
Feature requests welcome.
Brought to you by the creators of popular DU BATTERY SAVER, the world’s leading battery saver and power manager that can extend your phone’s battery up to 70%!
We hear your requests to add additional flashlight features. We are working hard to make our flashlight application even more fun for you. Welcome to send us your new feature suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support!
DU Flashlight features include:
1) The brightest flashlight in the history!
2) Adapted to more than 1000 Android models and the list is still growing
3) Includes both LED flashlight and screen flashlight options
4) Variety of different light and color screen modes (e.g. strobe light, police light)
5) Easy to use flashlight interface with one-touch controls
6) Small memory usage, low battery and CPU consumption
7) All flashlight functions are FREE
Questions about DU Flashlight? Contact us at email@example.com.
Piriform, the makers of the world’s most popular PC and Mac cleaning software bring you CCleaner for Android.
Remove junk, reclaim space, monitor your system and browse safely. Become the Master of your own device with the ultimate cleaning app for your Android!
Optimize and Clean
● Speed up your phone and remove junk safely
● Clean application cache, download folders, browser history, clipboard content and more
● Delete call logs and SMS messages individually, in bulk, by age or by contact
Reclaim Storage Space
● Streamline your Android smartphone or tablet
● Quickly and easily uninstall multiple unwanted applications
● Free up valuable storage space on your device
Easy to Use
● Optimize your Android in just a few clicks
● Simple, intuitive user interface which is easy to navigate
● Totally free from Ads and clutter
● Fast, compact and efficient with low memory and CPU usage
Monitor your System
● Check the usage of your CPU
● Keep track of your RAM and internal storage space
● Check out your battery levels and temperature
Currently available to du customers on monthly payment plans only.
Track data usage -
Real time view of data usage, remaining balance and bill forecasts.
Set alerts to notify how much data allowance has been used.
Breakdown of data usage by category e.g. web browsing, email, social networking etc
Manage spending - Upgrade, downgrade or deactivate Data Bundles according to needs
Purchase an additional Data Bundles or to buy/upgrade their existing bundles.
The app is available in English and Arabic.
- Slide next and previous months
- Go to specific date
- Manual correction
*Date from hijri calendar is an estimation, for Muslim holidays it depends on your local announcement on Ru'yatul Hilal.
* Real equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
* Advertisement free!
Would you like to have multiline equation editor with equation syntax hightiting, actual bracket highlighting and trigonometric functions of complex argument support? Upgrade to PowerCalc Pro.
* Multiline equation editor
* Equation syntax highliting
* Actual bracket highliting
* Trigonometric functions with complex argument support
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
If you find PowerCalc useful please upgrade to PowerCalc Pro to support further development. Thank you!
Birthdays Reminder allows you to be notified about your friends birthday.
You can import birthdays directly from your phonebook or Facebook account. In addition you can add them manually, edit and merge them to each other.
Choose when to be notified for each friend until 1 week in advance. In this way you will have time to prepare the surprise for your them. You can set alarm for all friends or you can easily customize each friend's notification type.
The calendar section will take you up to date about all the imported birthdays. If you don't remember one of your friend's birthday, Birthdays Reminder allows you to search it quickly.
Add the Widget to your home screen to be always updated on your friends birthday!
Last but not the least you can wish them an "Happy birthday!" by calling them, sending them sms or email or (if it's a Facebook contact) posting message to their Facebook pages.
Now you can send your greetings using WhatsApp to all your friends using it!
Don't forget to vote for us and leave your comments and opinions in dashboard!
Apps From The Locker Team :)
P.S. We are working hard on extending the supported languages for Birthdays Reminder. If you want your language to be supported, feel free to contact us.
No need to press on the day to see the note, it is easy to use and very useful for people with limited time.
Short press to view the tasks of day desired.
Long to add or modify the event of the day or the button with the three dots in the title box to remove the keypress event, tasks or alarms that day.
Change the color of your calendar to your taste!
Change the font size of your notes as you like!
* Choose your favorite font!
* You can choose your alarms in your device dictate voice-dos!, Go to Settings and activate it.