Radio, TV reporters and journalists - the world’s most popular, award winning, professional broadcast application turns your Android smartphone into an ultraportable IP audio codec. Stream live, low delay bidirectional 15kHz HD quality audio to a Tieline IP audio codec at the studio using 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connections, or send 20kHz quality recorded news & sports reports & interviews to the studio using a variety of file transfer options.
Report-IT Enterprise allows broadcast networks to centrally manage multiple users from the studio using cloud computing concepts to configure, manage and secure all live Report-IT connections across their IP networks. Reporters, announcers and remote talent don't even need to configure Report-IT to use it.
• Centrally administer all user accounts and never expose IP addresses and ports to users.¹
• Non-technical users simply open the app, log in with their TieServer credentials, and tap “Connect” to go live!
• Bidirectional live 15kHz audio at 24Kbps (supports live audio at 14.4Kbps).
• Report live and record simultaneously.
• Insert multiple recordings in playlists for live reports.
• Offline recording when you have no cellular coverage or Wi-Fi access.
• Manual or automatic file transfers using WAV on disconnect.
• Supports recorded audio and metadata ingest by Nétia Radio-Assist.²
• Provide a TieServer login to long distance guests and interview them live.
• High security with control of which studio codecs a Report-IT user can see and use.
• Display your own/station logo and byline during a live or pre-recorded report.
• Editing recordings using compatible Android apps.
• Free support via email@example.com
Currently supported Android OS (December 2017)
• Jelly Bean (4.1 - 4.3.1)
• Kit Kat (4.4 - 4.4.4)
• Lollipop (5.0 - 5.1.1)
• Marshmallow (6.0 - 6.0.1)
• Nougat (7.0 - 7.1.2)
• Oreo (8.0 - 8.1)
• Pie (9.0)
Contact Tieline or your favourite Tieline dealer via http://www.tieline.com/Contact-Us, or call Tieline at US +1-317-845-8000, Australia +61+8+9249-6688
For more information visit http://www.tieline.com/products/G5/Report-IT
¹ Report-IT Live is the standalone version that does not require the Tieserver Console for configuration. Note: Report-IT Live is only available for iOS.
² The Autofill component of Nétia Radio-Assist requires the addition of a mapping file before this feature can be used by Report-IT EE. This is available directly from Nétia. Please contact your local Nétia agent to obtain it.