The TieServer Console app allows administrators to manage and configure all Tieline assets in their TieServer domain. This includes centralised configuration of Report-IT Enterprise, the world’s most popular broadcast app, which turns your Android smartphone into an ultraportable IP audio codec.
The TieServer Console app uses cloud computing concepts to centrally configure, manage and secure all Report-IT Enterprise user accounts and connections across IP networks. Using the TieServer Console for configuration ensures users have no visibility of IP addresses and other settings for codecs and share servers in their network.
Use the TieServer Console administrator login credentials supplied by Tieline to:
1. Configure Tieline codecs added to a TieServer domain.
2. Add codecs to user accounts in Report-IT Enterprise.
3. Add share servers for Report-IT users to perform file transfers.
4. Configure the Default Domain user account settings in Report-IT Enterprise.
5. Create user accounts and configure individual account settings.
For more information about Report-IT Enterprise and the TieServer Console visit http://www.tieline.com/products/G5/Report-IT