Joist is a FREE tool for contractors that allows you to estimate, invoice, record, payments, and manage projects from anywhere.
► CONTRACTORS LOVE JOIST BECAUSE:
• WIN MORE JOBS - Send your client an estimate before you leave. Be the first to get an estimate in their hands, and give them the opportunity to say YES on the spot.
• REMOVE THE BOTTLENECK OF ESTIMATING & INVOICING - Build estimates and invoices quicker by creating and selecting from your list of commonly used materials and labor rates.
• EASILY MANAGE CLIENTS - Create, organize, and store valuable client info, so you can access their info anytime, on the go.
• SAVES TIME - Complete work at the jobsite or in the truck, rather than spending your evenings and weekends catching up on paperwork after a long day
• LOOK PROFESSIONAL - Show your clients that you’re the contractor they should trust for the job; with customized, professional looking estimates and invoices.
- Easily calculate material & labor costs when estimating & invoicing
- Build a list of commonly used items
- Customize your estimates & invoices with your company info, logo, etc.
- Attach a client contract and collect a signature directly on the spot
- Attach photos to your estimates and invoices
- Preview estimates & invoices before you send
- Print or email estimates & invoices on the spot
- Create a personal message for your clients
- Convert estimates into invoices
- Keep track of customer payments and how much you're owed
- Manage and save your clients information
- Set your tax rates
- Export everything into your accounting program (reduce bookkeeping costs)
*Access all your info from any device and the web - Joist is a cloud application
► WHO USES JOIST:
All types of general and specialty trade contractors, estimators, and service companies use the app, such as: general contractors, handymen, electricians, plumbers, builders, landscapers, roofers, painters, carpenters, heating and air conditioning, flooring, siding, tile, concrete, paving, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, renovators, deck builders, drywallers, pest control, and more!
Joist is FREE to Download and FREE to use - available on Android, iPhone, iPad, & desktop computer.
Get support FAST! Our support staff are based in North America. They are responsive (answer the phone / emails immediately), and care about helping you run the best business possible:
In-app live chat
Customer Support is available 8AM-10PM EST M-F
- Create profile: Add your photo, bio and skills to complete your professional profile
- Explore jobs: Browse through hundreds of jobs that match your skills
- Bid: Prepare your proposal and place your bid on the go
- Get work: Communicate with your clients and accept job offers wherever you are
- Post projects: Post your project straight from your mobile
- Find freelancers: Review bids and award jobs on the go
- Manage your projects: Communicate with your freelancers and stay up-to-date wherever you are
Help us make Freelancer better!
We are always working on new features and improvements to bring you a better experience.
If you have any feedback on the current version, or suggestions for future updates,
please email us at:
or join the conversation in our Beta community:
- auto updating projects every 1, 2, 5, 10, 30, or 60 minutes.
- you can set project's publishing time limit 0.5, 1, 3, 6, 12, 24 hours.
- filtering projects by description and title.
- notifications about new projects: sound, vibro, LED.
- social networks integration, share interesting projects with your friends.
Find inspiration for your next project;
Freelancer Showcase is the place to discover ideas and be inspired for your projects. Sort, filter and favorite the best work to use as inspiration to grow your business.
Let the work speak for itself.
Freelancer Showcase is show and tell for our users. Freelancers can showcase the amazing work done for millions of employers everyday. Find designs that you love and hire the freelancer who created it. It's the best way to find the perfect freelancer to work with.
Everything you love about Fiverr is now available for Android. Buying & selling on Fiverr has never been as simple, fast and fun.
Find Gigs you love, anytime, anywhere. The Fiverr mobile experience gives you instant access to over 3 million awesome services, starting at $5. Choose from a community of talented, creative freelancers in 120 categories, from all over the world.
- Intuitive order flow that streamlines buying and selling.
- On the go inbox and notifications services. Communicate 24/7 to increase productivity
- Choose from over 3 million Gigs. Find whatever you're looking for quickly with our smart search and category navigation
- Never miss a message or order update again, with real-time push notifications
- Direct and instant access to sellers with user-generated feedback and quality ratings
- Increase efficiency and get things done on the go by delivering Gigs directly from the app.
- Create and edit Gigs, respond to customers in real time and adapt based on demand.
- Track the status of your Gigs, withdrawals and view revenues, allowing for complete control of your business, regardless of location
Download the Fiverr app for Android today and get all the Gigs you need—all in your pocket.
Like Fiverr on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Fiverr International Ltd.
*With this App you will be able to:*
* Receive push notifications
* Browse Jobs and send direct Proposals
* Post a Job for free and receive custom Proposals from Freelancers
* Respond to your Proposals in your WorkStreams
* Browse Hourlies, fixed-price offers you can get done in a few hours
* Buy an Hourlie within the app and start your Job on the go!
* View all your WorkStreams and respond to messages
* Post an Hourlie, upload a video or photos in seconds and start selling today!
* Play: shuffle through suggested content, star the ones you like and share with friends
If you're searching for a job, discover new jobs as they are posted, communicate with your clients from anywhere, and increase your productivity.
If you're hiring, find new talent anytime, keep your projects running smoothly, and make payments on-the-go.
Our app does not yet provide access to all the functionality available on the Elance website. Currently the app only supports registered users, so please visit https://www.elance.com to set-up an account. We'll be adding more features as we go and appreciate your support!
Quickly find career opportunities wherever you want with location-based search. Get automatic recommendations and notifications based on your job searches. Apply to jobs at companies with your LinkedIn profile in just a few taps. Save jobs you are interested in and resume searching on your schedule. And do it all in total privacy, knowing your LinkedIn network won't be notified.
Put the job-finding power of LinkedIn to work with the LinkedIn Job Search App:
• Quickly and simply search jobs based on title, location, or keywords
• Filter your job searches by companies you would like to work for, job posting date, and job search relevancy
• Further refine your job search results by work function, career industry, and job seniority level
• Recommended jobs based on saved searches, jobs you’ve viewed, and your LinkedIn profile
• See your business connections at a company and learn more about the job poster
• Notifications when new jobs match the career opportunities you're looking for
• Easily apply to jobs using your LinkedIn profile and track the status of your job applications
• Total privacy indeed – your network won’t hear a thing about your employment-seeking activity
Snag your next career opportunity with the LinkedIn Job Search App to get hired today!
Our users are saying:
4W Job Management is a must have for any trade. It does everything you need to track jobs, customers and scheduling.
WOW!! The most AMAZING APP for my work!
I have been scouring the android app list for months. Finally an app that meets my work needs. Plus many benefits I thought would NEVER BE OFFERED. This is a lifesaver, Light years ahead of all the other managers. THANKS!!!!!
• Manage your jobs with an intuitive job description: Who, What, Where and When (4W).
• Simple to use CRM features.
• Add your own custom fields.
• Seamlessly integrate your Contacts, Calendar Events and SMS messages.
• Enter a simple or extensive job description, text and voice notes, and job/meeting locations.
• Jobs can include a hierarchical list of job items. Jobs and job items can include a to do list.
• Time and mileage entry with data export to csv file. (For Excel etc.)
• Sync your phone and tablet data plus optionally send task and job data to others. (Sync is a payable subscription service)
The application has...
• Basic finance features only. (no estimates, no invoices no financial reports)
• [Tech: No support for app2sd for database performance reasons]
To understand more about how the app is using permissions, scroll down to the Understanding Permissions below.
Please note that 4W Task Manager is optimized for phone-sized screens. However, it is fully operational on tablets.
4W Task Manager was previously called OnTheJob Job Management. This application is not related to the Macintosh software called On The Job.
Contractors, Small businesses and more.
The app is using a variety of permissions, all required to make it easier to do your job.
Many of the permissions are required to use the full- featured Calendar. If you want to know more about which permissions are needed for what, read on…
• Modify/delete USB storage contents:
Allows voice recordings and pictures taken within the app to be stored on the SD card saving internal phone memory.
• Read/Edit SMS or MMS:
Required to display all SMS/MMS messages exchanged with your customers and allows you to delete a message. Note that the app does not send SMS/MMS messages itself, but instead opens your normal SMS/ MMS app.
• Display system-level alerts:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Record audio:
Used by the built-in voice recorder. Voice recording can be used for notes and job descriptions.
• Google mail
• Use the authentication credentials of an account
• Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests
• Read calendar events:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Read/write contact data:
Allows the app to integrate your phone contacts as customers. You can then edit contacts from inside the app.
• Read sensitive log data:
In case of an application crash, the app automatically creates an email with log crash information and asks for your permission to send it to Job Crafts. No information is ever sent without your approval.
• Full Internet access:
Required by the Calendar.
• Intercept outgoing calls, Read phone state and identity:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call, which allows you to open the 4W app without leaving the call screen.
• Receive data from Internet:
This Google cloud messaging (GCM) permission is used for 4W data sync.
• Discover known accounts, Control vibrator:
Required by the Calendar and used by the task alerts.
For freelancers, never miss an opportunity again.
• Set your work status
• Receive job alerts
• View and accept or decline job invitations
• Receive message center notifications
• Reply to and compose messages
For clients, top talent is always at your fingertips.
• Receive alerts when invitations are accepted or declined
• Reply to applicants
• Reply to and compose messages
And this is just the start, as we’ll be adding more features soon to Upwork Messenger.
Upwork is the world’s largest online workplace, making it faster and easier for businesses to find and hire skilled freelancers from around the globe.
Discover talented freelancers and get your project started in minutes. It's free to get a quote!
How Freelancer Works
Post any project you need done and receive bids from our talented freelancers within minutes. Compare their proposals and price, then select the best freelancer to complete your project. Easy!
What are your benefits?
Receive hundreds of proposals to compare within minutes
Realtime chat, project collaboration and tracking of tasks
Pay for work safely and securely. Only release payment when 100% satisfied with the work provided!
Let us connect you to thousands of freelance jobs online for freelance programmers, web designers, graphic designers, writers, app developers, and much more.
Find freelancers to work on your next project.
Get in touch with thousands of great freelancers at very affordable rates
If you are a freelancer, get lots of jobs all around the globe.
Find a wide range of freelancer for a wide variety of projects.
We value your privacy and your profile is only visible to employers where you apply.
- Showcase your skills with a quick profile
- Get notified when there are jobs matching your profile
- Apply or reject jobs with a single click
- Privacy guaranteed, your profile is only visible to employers when you apply for a job
- Chat directly with employers
- Post your freelance requirements with just a few clicks
- Receive proposals from freelancers, you can restrict your job to Hyperlocal freelancers
- Get relevant notifications when you receive new proposals
- Short-list candidates, chat with them and finalize the deal
- All this on your mobile
Isn't that simple, and yes we are a Free platform. Download the app now!
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
This app combines native elements with HTML5 to bring you the fastest and most up-to-date Work Market experience. Free for freelancers to join.
● Find and apply for assignments right from your phone or tablet
● Manage your work remotely, including check in / check out, image uploading, messaging, and more
● Get e-signatures from end-users right onto your device
● Built-in support center for quick reference
● Complete assignments for payment
Hours Reporting calculates for you the hours worked, permits and holidays that you have done and the difference from the schedules.
So you always know when you need to recover the missing hours or if you can recover the extra hours.
The archive can also be consulted for groupings and right now offers a series of Categories organized under two main categories parent (Business Day, Free Time).
Hours Reporting uses minimal system resources and, thanks to its graphics with muted colors on a black background, uses very little battery by being highly environmentally sustainable.
Start now to use Hours Reporting and you'll continue to do so for Always FREE!
Tell your friends before the free installations will be sell out, you'll could do him a favor ;)
Any suggestions and/or reporting any anomalies for an immediate correction are welcome, thanking you for your collaboration we invite you to view the FAQ and/or contact the development team on site:
Current Features :
- Entering Daily Reports by Date and Category (ex. Working Hours , Overtime, Holidays, Permissions , Solidarity, Recovery Time , Baby Sitting , Studio , Free Time, Sports , etc.).
- Automatic Calculation Time and End of Turn End Pause
- Consultation and Report Total Placed in a period , or for All Room Category
- Customizing the Default category and other categories
- Define the start time and duration of the turn is that the Pause
- Definition of the days of the week to apply the default settings
- Performing the duration of the round is that the Pause
- Automatic Backup and Restore every each application update
- Backup and Restore archive manualy
- Monthly report
- Export and send Summaries in CSV and PDF with Email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and through all the other installed apps.
- English and Italian Translations