Experience your music library in a new way.
When connected to an AppRadio Mode compatible in-dash multimedia receiver, Pioneer CarMediaPlayer allows you to swipe, drag, and directly touch the desired artist, song, album, podcast, audiobook, and video in your library from the larger in-dash touchscreen. CarMediaPlayer also makes it easy to find what you're looking for with Alphabet Search and Album View functions.
For your safety, the viewing of video content with this application while connected to a compatible Pioneer multimedia receiver is only available when the vehicle is stopped and the parking brake is engaged.
USA/Canada: AppRadio 2 (SPH-DA100), AppRadio 3 (SPH-DA110, SPH-DA210), AVH-X8500BHS, AVIC-X950BH, AVIC-Z150BH
Europe: AppRadio (SPH-DA100, SPH-DA110), AVIC-F850BT, AVIC-F950BT, AVIC-F950DAB, AVIC-F50BT
NOTE: Android compatibility with AppRadio Mode requires the Android device to meet certain hardware and software requirements. To view a full list of AppRadio Mode compatible Android devices, please visit the URL below:
EUROPE / Russia:
Software End User License Agreement
Control your Pioneer VSX or SC AVR (Receiver) from your Android handset or tablet over your Wi-Fi network, just like the Pioneer iOS app iControl AV / iControlAV does.
You will be setup and enjoying your music collection from your chair in no time at all.
The most frequently used functions are all here, practically designed, simply presented and very easy to use. The app has been extensively tested and offers robust operation.
Designed for 2010 models but supports almost all models with a LAN connection, EXCEPT models designed for Pioneer's 'ControlApp' such as the following: VSX-42, VSX-527-K, VSX-822-K, VSX-827-K, VSX-1022-K.
Please test basic functionality by downloading the FREE VSX Lite app first.
Internet Radio is not supported by VSX Remote on models that require Pioneer vTuner to manage stations.
• Support for three zones.
• Control Power ON/OFF, Mute ON/OFF and Input Selection for the all zones, (if AVR has capability).
• Zone Volumes can also be controlled by the device hardware Volume buttons, (if AVR has capability).
• Home Media Gallery (HMG) support; partial support only on very small screens.
• Surround Sound selection from main display or directly from Surround Sound screens.
• Internet Radio module which displays all 24 pre-set stations and allows you to select.
• Tuner module which allows you to scroll through all your pre-sets, you can even give each one a relevant name.
• Two way communications with the AVR, changes and information on the AVR are reflected on the app.
• Show/Hide inputs and also Zones 2 and 3.
• Portrait and Landscape orientations are now supported on 7" to 10” tablet devices.
• Advertisement free app.
The app will prompt for the IP address of the AVR, enter it, and you're away, the app will auto connect from that point on.
This is not an official Pioneer application.
Derived from Pioneer’s experience in developing world-renown professional DJ products, the MIXTRAX App analyzes the music library on your Android and effortlessly categorizes your music into unique non-stop mixes.
Each mix features virtual DJ effects that blend and transition one song to the next while maintaining the overall tempo and mood of the mix. You can now get into the mix without worrying about cueing up songs, beat matching, or adding effects, as the MIXTRAX App does it all for you.
◆◇ Features ◇◆
◆Non-Stop Mix Play
・Automatically creates playlists grouping music according to common characteristics.
・Automatically selects tracks that share similar characteristics (tempo/melody).
・Mixes your music with automatic matching of music tempo and beat.
・Simply touch the track that is currently being played to create a new mix based on five different characteristics of the current track: Artist, Genre, Tempo, Age, All
・The order of tracks within a playlist can instantly be set to match the tempo or mood of the music you are currently listening to.
・Choose from three types of mixes that offer different playback lengths and styles to create the ideal non-stop mix.
・MIXTRAX can now turn an entire playlist into a unique non-stop mix, so your favorite playlists can now become your favorite mixes.
・Using 'MIXTRAX Software' (available free of charge) from a Windows or Mac computer is recommended whenever analyzing a large quantity of music.
・Analyzing music with 'MIXTRAX Software' prior to using the MIXTRAX app will reduce the time required to analyze the songs within the application.
・Connecting the device to a power source is recommended when performing music analysis.
・DRM-protected format is not supported.
■ Operating Environment ■
■ Supported OS version: Android4.0 or more
■Playable files: MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA
★ Tested model
GALAXY S3 α (SC-03E), XPERIA AX (SO-01E)
In addition, there is if you do not normally work with the models depending on the usage of the terminal.
★ memory space required for the operation
Free space of the application area of about 300MB is needed for the analysis of music.
On models equipped with a small built-in memory capacity, you may music analysis does not work due to lack of memory.
Please contact the manufacturer of your device and how to check free space.
MIXTRAX is a trademark of Pioneer Corporation.
Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
"It's a great way to get local media off the small screen and onto the big one, and it's one of the best implementations of AirPlay on Android we've seen."
- Alan Henry, Lifehacker
"If you wish your AppleTV was a Chromecast, using Streambels now is your chance."
- Ben Roodman, mobile Fumo
Streambels beams the media content in the same way as the Apple AirPlay, making it fully compatible with AirPlay wireless speakers such as Bose, Sony, Pure, Denon, Pioneer and others. The app works smoothly with Apple TV, AirPort Express and any other AirPlay-enabled devices. With integrated DLNA support you can stream freely to Samsung TVs, Sony TVs, LG TVs, Xiaomi Box and other DLNA-enabled popular receivers.
Streambels offers sharing options via YouTube, Facebook, Vkontakte, TED and Vimeo. We are currently working on adding support for a range of online services including 8tracks, SoundCloud and others. We are also planning to support Chromecast. Using one of the preloaded themes, you can change how the app looks every day. No matter if it is video, music, pictures or a full time movie, we guarantee the highest quality and uninterrupted entertainment.
The app requires Android 2.3 or higher. Download it and enjoy smooth media streaming. After a 10-day long trial, to use all the features the user will have to purchase the app. The license works for all devices with the same Google Play Store Account. We do not provide any refunds. If you have any questions, comments or require assistance email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or check our FAQ: http://streambels.com/faq/ and the refund policy.
Summary of the features:
System Requirements: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread platform) and higher.
General Features: Streaming audio, video and photos from Android phone or tablet to any AirPlay or DLNA-enabled receivers including most popular TVs, Set-top boxes and A/V receivers.
Supported channels: YouTube, Facebook Video, Vkontakte, TED, Vimeo
Advanced Features: background playing, volume control, detecting nearby receivers and content sources, AirPlay Authentication, option to set a preferred YouTube video quality, simplified navigation
Supported Media Servers: Netgear ReadyDLNA, MiniDLNA, LaCie NAS, Plex, Twonky Server, PS3 media server, Windows Media Server, XBMC, etc.
Compatibility with thousands of Airplay and DLNA-enabled devices and software applications:
Airplay devices: Apple TV, AirPort Express, Denon A/V receivers, Philips A/V receivers, Sony A/V receivers, Bose, Pure Contour, Samsung Sound Box, Klipsch Audio, etc*.
DLNA receivers: Samsung TVs, Sony TVs, LG TVs, Philips TVs, Panasonic TVs, Xiaomi Box, etc.
Software receivers: XBMC, Raspbmc, Airfoil Speakers, etc.
•At the moment Streambels is not compatible with Sonos and PS3 and some of the Sony Bravia TVs.
ARLiberator gives you full control of your Android phone on an AppRadio2. Use any app on your AppRadio. Multitouch and button presses are taken in from bluetooth and piped into low level Linux drivers. Because of this, root access is required.
What users are saying:
I bought the radio just to use this app and am glad i did. 10000x better than the $1,200 Kenwood it replaced.
- Brandon Holley
Makes the Appradio everything it should be. Great support from the developer. Would recommend to anyone with the Appradio!
- Bill Pryor
How the appradio should of been out the box!
- Ronnie Myers
You can set up ARLiberator to launch your favorite music player. Then, use your steering wheel controls to change songs. You can even use the GPS from the AppRadio instead of your phone's GPS. ARLiberator integrates with Screen Standby to completely turn off your screen while keeping HDMI output. This helps to conserve battery or help the phone charge faster.
You can stream audio from anywhere on the internet. Make and take phone calls right on your car stereo. Find the cheapest gas prices while rocking out to Pandora. There are no restrictions. Just use the app carefully and lawfully. You are responsible for your actions while using this app.
If you have questions about ARLiberator or the AppRadio in general you can find a lot of information in the FAQ on AppRadioForums.com:
The FAQ is a good read and full of information on the AppRadio. Thanks to Naboleo on the forums for putting it together.
It requires root access and a phone compatible with AppRadio2. Do not purchase this if you do not have root access. People at http://arliberator.com can help you with rooting your phone. Do not purchase this if your phone does not work with the manufacturer's application.
All updates are free. Purchasing it once lets you install it on all the devices you own and any devices you own in the future.
The following features are supported:
- GPS (turn on mock locations)
- Steering wheel and pop up menu buttons (in any app)
- Hard buttons on AppRadio
- Automatically detects AppRadio
- Automatic volume control
- Automatically start and stop car mode
- Exit to AppRadio home screen
- Phone screen turn off
- Puts any app in landscape mode. (Even apps that don't support it)
- Start at boot
I am currently working on supporting the newer stereos such as the AVH-8500BHS. You can find the ongoing discussion regarding this here: http://appradioforums.com/Forum-AppRadio-2013 I have done a lot of development to support these models but the support is still in a beta stage. You can see what other users are reporting on the forums.
It seems people think this is a suggestion. Just to be clear:
DO NOT BUY THIS IF YOUR PHONE IS NOT ROOTED.
Users have reported issues with Xperia models of phones. If you own one of these phone plan on testing it in the first 10 minutes after buying it so you can easily get a refund if it does not work.
There is lots of information at http://arliberator.com. People there can help you with rooting your phone and answer any questions you have about ARLiberator or the AppRadio.
Because this app uses non-standard parts of the Android operating system and interacts with low level Linux APIs it is possible that not every phone will work. Please contact me. I will work with you as I have with many other people.
There are known issues with some Xperia devices. You are welcome to purchase the app if you own one of these devices but you may end up requesting a refund.
AppRadio is a registered trademark of Pioneer.
This application is not affiliated or endorsed by Pioneer.
By purchasing this app you agree not to use it in any way that impairs your ability to drive.
Just by installing “Web of Cam” onto your Android, iOS or Nokia S60 phones or tablets, you will be able to see video from another mobile phone or PC browser at real time through a Wi-Fi network.
You can configure your mobile phone into a Camera or Viewer unit. Alternatively, you can enter the URL displayed on the Camera device to a web browser and watch the video from PC.
Apart from Android, "Web of Cam" also supports iPhone, iPad and Nokia S60 devices. Please visit our web site http://webofcam.com to download the application for other platforms.
Now start using your phones or tablets to watch your napping baby while you are busy with your household chores!
- Stable video and audio streaming at high quality
- Web interface: http://app.webofcam.com
- 2-way audio
- switch front/rear camera. Turn on/off LED
- Zooming control, exposure control
- Automatic camera discovery and pairing. No need to enter the IP of your wireless camera manually.
- Password protection for cameras
- Adjustable video resolution and white balance
- Can turn off the camera LCD to save power and life-time.
- Simultaneous connection from multiple viewers.
ip camera, ip cam, wifi camera, wifi cam, web cam, web camera, baby monitor, surveillance, pet monitor, spy cam, streaming, video monitor, video broadcasting, nanny camera, dropcam, mydlink, smartcam, wireless cam, Free Wireless Cam, ipcam, webcam, home security.
Works on all KitKat phones with infrared senders and on the : Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
Does NOT work on the LG G2 or HTC 1 (should work on them when they get KitKat).
This is an elegant remote control for your (African) Multichoice DSTV PVR and DSTV Explora PVR. You can access most of the functions on the real DSTV remote control and add your own bookmarks to go to your favorite channels.
Swipe on the bottom part of the screen to switch between PVR, Numbers and Bookmarks views.
Hold in (long press) the bookmarks buttons to change the name and channel.
1) Point the top of your Samsung Galaxy phone to the DSTV device. Make sure you know the location of the infrared receiver.
2) When the remote doesn't seem to work, make sure your phone is not in 'Power Save' mode.
Version 1.1 Changes:
Added warning dialog when no infrared sender is detected.
Added indicator to show bottom navigation.
Added rating menu item.
Version 1.2 Changes:
Fixed bug where 9 in bookmark was interpreted as 8, thanks to Gary de Pinchart for spotting it.
* Added tablet layout.
* Some more arrow key fixes (TV1), hopefully it will now work better (thanks to Chris Kruger for debugging this).
* Experimental changes on arrow keys for TV2
* Fixed tablet devices that crashed on 1.4.
* Marked Exit and Info buttons
* New codes for OK and Exit on TV2
* Haptic feedback can be enabled on settings page
* Added shift button functionality to phone layout (not on tablet layout yet)
This application uses the Android-ViewPagerIndicator library under the Apache 2 license.
The library can be found at : https://github.com/JakeWharton/Android-ViewPagerIndicator
Gallery Cast uses Google Cast (Chromecast), AirPlay (Apple TV) and UPNP/DLNA to communicate with your Smart TV, Blu-ray player, computer or media center. Note: Gallery Connect is limited by what your device can support. Most devices support photo transfer and many support 3gp/mp4 video.
Unique Feature Set:
-*New* Chromecast & Apple TV (AirPlay) support!
- Remote display of pictures and video
- Remote move and pinch zooming for photos
- Easy remote display selection
- Support for reading from mounted drives
- Images rendered to your screen resolution, not just big thumbnails.
- Support for most camera raw types
- Display EXIF information (media metadata)
- Nexus Media Importer support
- Experimental Google Cloud Print support
This is a fully functional version with ads. An pro version will be available without ads in the near future. In the works is a much needed UI update and audio/music support.
A wireless connect is required for remote viewing. Will not work on 3G/4G networks. Wireless G is supported, but wireless N is recommend for video.
Check out my website for more information and tips.
- Totally free, no Ad and no in-App purchases
- Support formats:
Play almost everything: MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, RMVB, 3GP, MPG, RM, ASF, F4V, FLV etc…
Picture: PNG, JPG, JPEG etc…
Display almost all subtitle formats: embedded and external subtitles, ASS, SMI, SRT etc…
- Powerful decoding methods brings high quality 1080P playback, choose between hardware decoding, hardware+ decoding, software decoding accordingly
- Set and change video subtitles and audios
- User-friendly UI and Gesture controls change volume, brightness, fast forward and fast backward
- Change aspect ratios while playing: original, 16:9, 4:3 and fit screen
- Movie info auto collected online, complete your video and movie library with poster and plot.
- Enjoy Blu-ray movie with VidOn Server
Streaming video feature:
- Streaming HD video and movie from NAS
- Streaming Video from PC using Windows Share/Samba
- Support UPnP/DLNA and FTP
VidOn Server feature:
- VidOn Player HD works best with VidOn Server
- Enjoy Blu-ray movies on your Android device from VidOn Server with Blu-ray video decoding, Transcoding
- Fully support Blu-ray Menu
- Choose display quality when playing movie from VidOn server
- Access VidOn Server to manage media contents
- View, Edit and Share pictures from local resources and shared LAN devices
File managing and downloading:
- Sync files via USB cable
- Sync files via Wi-Fi and FTP Server
For more instructions about how to use VidOn Player HD, please read the user guide here:
Download VidOn Server from: http://vidon.me/vidon_server.htm
Please like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VidOn.me
VidOn.me Forum: http://forum.vidon.me/
You need Meridian Media Player Pioneer to play them. Check it in "More Applications".
Scan requires time and will launch after each time Android's MediaScanner, if you don't see your files, wait a while.
Support? HTC Incredible
- Bugs fixed
- Compatibility with Android 3 or higher
- Settings: number of image rows, animation speed, image quality, etc.
- Modified video player and photo frame widget
- Removed sync with Picasa
- Removed default cache service
- Gif animation support
- Hidding albums
READ THIS INFORMATION BEFORE INSTALL:
1) This gallery won't work well on old devices!!!
2) If gallery works slowly, you can enable thumbnails caching in settings
3) The first launching of gallery can be too long, please wait some time
4pda forum topic: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=368311
· Cung cấp 60 kênh truyền hình VTV, HTV, SCTV và các đài địa phương.
· Kho dữ liệu phong phú và được cập nhật hàng ngày.
· Cung cấp giải pháp chia sẻ, cho phép người dùng chia sẻ các nội dung trên FPT Play. Cho phép bạn có thể thưởng thức các trận thể thao hay show truyền hình mới nhất.
· Chức năng thông báo các lịch phát sóng chú ý, giúp cho bạn không bỏ lỡ.
· Nền tảng hạ tầng mạnh mẽ và công nghệ tiên phong, FPT Play mang lại trải nghiêm tốt nhất trên các hạ tầng mạng khác nhau (3G và Wifi).
· Thường xuyên được nâng cấp và bổ sung tính năng mới.
· Đội ngũ vận hành 24/24, nhanh chóng trả lời và đáp ứng tất cả các thắc mắc hay ý kiến của khách hàng
Mọi chi tiết xin liên hệ: email@example.com
FPT Play Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/fptplay
Từ khóa: tv, tivi,vod, phim online, phim HD, film HD, film, zing, zingtv, tv online, tivi online, phim bộ, phim tvb, phim uslt, tivi viet, tv viet, tivi vietnam, truyen hinh viet nam, truyen hinh online, phim bo han quoc, phim bo tvb, phim bo uslt, phim truyen hinh, Giong hat Viet, The Voice, Gotv, Viet Mobi TV Pro, Zing TV, VTV, VTC, VCTV, SCTV, VOV, tivi show,K+, Sopcast
★ Supported Video Formats
3g2, 3gp, 3gp2, 3gpp, amv, asf, avi, divx, drc, dv, f4v, flv, gvi, gxf, iso, m1v, m2v, m2t, m2ts, m3u8, mkv, mov, mp2, mp2v, mp4, mp4v, mpe, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv2, mts, mtv, mxf, mxg, nsv, nuv, ogm, ogv, ogx, ps, rec, rm, rmvb, tod, ts, tts, vob, vro, webm, wm, wmv, wtv, xesc,
★ Supported Audio Formats
3ga, a52, aac, ac3, adt, adts, aif, aifc, aiff, amr, aob, ape, awb, caf, dts, flac, it, m4a, m4p, mid, mka, mlp, mod, mpa, mp1, mp2, mp3, mpc, mpga, oga, ogg, oma, opus, ra, ram, rmi, s3m, spx, tta, voc, vqf, w64, wav, wma, wv, xa, xm
• Horizontal swipe to flip through your media database
• Long press to see options
• Multi-touch and single-touch supported
♥ Your Feedback is always welcome.
We have selected those of the cartoons that are available from public sources under Common Public License. Most of the cartoons are available on YouTube.
The content is updated on weekly basis. Each week you may find new cartoons. The list is based on user ratings and contains only the best movies for your kids.
You don't need a Flash player to play the videos.
The list of the videos is as below:
2 Stupid Dogs
3 Robonic Stooges
Abbott and Costello Cartoons
Ace Ventura, Pet Detective
Adventures of Batman and Robin
Aesop and Son
Aaahh! Real Monsters
All Dogs Go To Heaven
All New Popeye Hour
Alvin and Chipmunks
Amazing Chan and Clan
Amazing Live Sea Monkeys
Ant and Ardvark
Archie Comedy Hour With Sabrina Teenage Witch
Show TV Funnies
Around The World in 80 Days
Attack of Killer Tomatoes
Auggie Doggie and Doggy Daddy
B.A.D. (Bureau Of Alien Detectors)
Banana Splits and Friends/Adventure Hour
Bang-Shang Lalapalooza Show
Barney Google and Snuffy Smith
Batman: Animated Series
Battle of Planets
Beany and Cecil
Beavis and Butt-Head
Biker Mice from Mars
Bill And Ted
Blast Off Buzzard
Blue Falcon and Dynomutt
Brand Spanking New Doug
Breezly and Sneezly
Butch Cassidy and Sundance KIds
Cabbage Patch Kids
Calvin and Colonel
Captain and Kids
Captain Caveman and Teen Angels
Captain N: Gamemaster
Captain Simian & Space Monkeys
Casper Friendly Ghost
C-Bear And Jamal
Challenge of Go-Bots
Challenge of Superfriends
Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show
Chip 'n' Dale's Rescue Rangers
Chip And Dale
Courageous Cat And Minute Mouse
Cow And Chicken
Dastardly and Muttley
Davey & Goliath
Denver Last Dinosaur
Dingbat and Creeps
Dink Little Dinosaur
Dinoboy in Lost Valley
101 Dalmations: Series
Adventures of Gummi Bears
Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist
Dragon Ball Z
Droopy, Master Detective
Dumb And Dumber
Dungeons & Dragons
Elmer And Mirandy
Fabulous Funday Funnies
Fangface and Fangpuss
Fat Albert and Cosby Kids
Fievel's American Tails
Fonz and Happy Days Gang
Fractured Fairy Tales
Fred and Barney Meet Shmoo
Gadget Boy and Heather
Garfield and Friends
Gargoyles: Goliath Chronicles
Gary Coleman Show
George Of Jungle
Get Along Gang
G.I. Joe Extreme
Goober and Ghost Chasers
Hanna Barbera's World of Super Adventure
Important: Only works on Samsung Devices with IR infrared senders (before KitKat):
* Samsung Galaxy S4
* Samsung Galaxy Note 3
* Samsung Galaxy Note 8
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
MacMote is an elegant remote control for your Apple products, one which you will never be without.
MacMote allows you to easily control an Apple TV, Mac Mini and a Macbook Pro with your S4 phone via its built in infrared transmitter. This is handy when you have lost your remote, or are away from home. Some Apple products are sold without a remote, even though they have IrDA features. Now you can control your
* Apple TV
from your phone.
This application uses the SlidingMenu library from Jeremy Feinstein to provide an elegant user experience and also some nice backgrounds from www.myfreetextures.com.
The menu can be accessed by dragging away from the left border of the screen, or by pressing the menu button. The application can only be exited via the menu. Pressing the back button will close the window and add a notification to the notification bar to make it easier to get back to the remote.
To use the text entry wizard, do the following:
1) Navigate to a screen showing the normal keyboard (not zip code / punctuation entry)
2) Press the keyboard icon
3) Enter the text using your android soft keyboard
4) Press the go button
5) Watch the buttons being pressed on screen!
6) Press the back key after the blue infra red notification light stops shining, and you will be back to the normal remote screen.
Any suggestions are welcome, our contact details are at https://sites.google.com/site/drakedroidapps/home.
* Exposes all the buttons found on the original Apple remote
* Text entry wizard
* Elegant and modern user interface
* Uses the notification bar to simplify navigation
* Uses haptic feedback and button state transitions to make the remote feel real
* Support for HTC One
* Settings to disable haptic feedback / change themes
* Your suggestion :).
We hope this application makes a positive difference in your life. We would love to hear from you!
1) Point the top of your Samsung Galaxy S4 phone to the device. Make sure you know the location of the infrared receiver.
2) When the remote doesn't seem to work, make sure your phone is not in 'Power Save' mode.
3) When using infrared for the first time on your Macbook Pro or Mac Mini, make sure that the infrared receiver is enabled.
4) Read the Apple documentation about remote pairing, your device may have been explicitly paired with another remote. This application should work for all products that have not been configured to work with a specific paired remote. If you do not know what we are talking about, you should be fine :).
★This is a free version of "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver". The professional version is "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO)" which works more stably and gives you much better experience.
★If you install it on Android 3.1 or greater, please do run this app at least once after installation or update, then the AirPin auto boot service can be registered to the Android system.
Forget AppleTV. Use your Android device or phone (Android TV/Set-Top Box/Mini PC are preferred) to receive videos, pictures, and music wirelessly from multiple devices.
Once the app is installed (and you've run it after installation) it runs in the background waiting to receive the media you send to it from another device. Just like you would for a DLNA/UPnP enabled TV or AppleTV.
Send music, videos, or pictures from your iPhone/iPad/Mac via Apple's AirPlay(Screen Mirror is not supported).
Or use your Android Phone/Tablet/PC with a compatible DLNA/UPnP app/program (i.e. iMediaShare, BubbleUPnP, etc) to send media directly to or stream from a home media server (i.e. Serviio, PS3 Media Server, etc) to "AirPlay and DLNA/UPnP Receiver" installed on your Android device or phone.
Your "AirPlay and DLNA/UPnP Receiver" device will show up in your other devices app/program as "ITV@" followed by a number. This is the identifier you will send your media to using your other devices. Follow your third party app/program instructions on how to send media from them.
"AirPlay and DLNA/UPnP Receiver" is not a media server. It is a DMR (digital media renderer/receiver) only. It requires the use of other apps/programs to send media to it via AirPlay/DLNA/UPnP to play. All devices must be on the same network to function properly.
If you still don't know how to use, please goto http://www.waxrain.com/product_en.html .
★这是"AirPlay/DLNA Receiver"的免费版本，专业版"AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO)"：运行更稳定、并且很大程度提升了用户体验。
AirPlay AirTune DLNA UPnP DMR Multi-Screen AirPlayer AirPin 多屏互动
More from developer
AD-SUPPORTED FREE VERSION! LIMITED FUNCTIONALITY!!! (no direct Volume Control, no Function Controls, no Soundcontrol, no ZoneControl)
Unlike the original program from Pioneer, this one doesn't control any Blueray Player. (Paid Version has BD control)
It will only work when your Receiver is connected to your WiFi via Ethernet and your phone is on the same network.
This app is NOT the official App from Pioneer!