EveryBIOS is now free! Download it and you get full version!!
Do you need some BIOS for development? Or for emulators? You don't know where or how to download them?
Well this APP is for you!! It have zipped and unzipped files!!!
This app include BIOS for:
Nes to Snes adapter
And more!!!! Just with one click you will be downloading the BIOS!
Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire versions supported.
Warning: QR codes will not work on 3DS firmware 9.5-23U!
- Design Pokemon from scratch or import .pkx, .pk6 files.
- 718 Pokemon characters available, from Bulbasaur to Zygarde.
- Set their level to 100 for the ultimate power!
- Customise moves, nickname, item, Pokeball and more.
- Generate QR codes for scanning with the Nintendo 3DS camera.
- Your Pokemon appear in the 3DS game as if by magic!
- IVs, Nature, Ability, Hidden Power and ribbon editing (in-app purchase).
- Unlock the elusive Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion (in-app purchase).
Legal Disclaimer: This is not an official app or affiliated to the game's developer(s) or publisher(s). All the descriptions, characters, locations, and imagery of game content used in this app are copyright to their respective owners. Usage for this material falls within US Copyright law guidelines of "Fair Use" and equivalent in other jurisdictions.
The sound system of this app allows you to set the pitch of a note on the go (Android 3.0+). This feature could be done in the Nintendo 64 by using the analog stick.
• You can enable or disable song recognition (so you can play freely).
• In this app, sounds can be held for about 5 seconds and have a soft decay.
• You can change the background of the app anytime (or choose a custom one!)
• You can set the decay level of the sounds.
• You can keep a note pressed and change its pitch on the go as long as the sound lasts.
• Immersive mode (hiding the navigation bar) available for Android 4.4+ users.
• Deku pipes
• Goron Drums
• Zora Guitar
• Sheik's Harp (BETA, some songs available).
Languages in the app:
• French (Cynthia Soukhavong)
• Italian (Leonardo Zorzi)
• Japanese (Vincent)
As stated before, users with an Android version older than 3.0 may not be able to change the pitch (they can't press 2 buttons at the same time since their devices don't support it), but they will be able to play the common notes of an ocarina.
Also, users who have a device with cheap audio hardware may experiment little sound glitches (nothing I can fix), I can only recommend to lower the volume and not to play notes too fast.
Recently added features
- All Stray Fairy locations
- Anju & Kafei Quest guide
- Allows multiple profiles to track your progress in 3 games at once! (via the Menu button)
You’ll need a MOGA mobile gaming controller to game with the MOGA Pivot app; buy yours today at MOGAanywhere.com.
First-person shooters, RPGs, action games, puzzles, sports? We do that. As the best mobile gaming solution for Android smartphones and tablets, try MOGA today to experience true precision control – and Game On. Anywhere.
“Best of CES 2013” – Laptop Magazine (for MOGA Pro)
“Winner - Best Hardware of E3 2012” – Machinima (for MOGA Pocket)
“Best New Hardware Winner E3” – Gaming Trend
Reicast the only Dreamcast emulator for Android. It is not perfect yet, but can already run many games.
No games or bios are included with this download, as this would be illegal. You have to dump the bios and games from your own dreamcast.
- "Photos/Media/Files" -> to read game images and bios
- "Camera/Microphone" -> for dreamcast microphone emulation
- "Device & app history" -> to read emulator crash logs. You can submit the logs via the included menu to help us solve issues.
- Create a folder named "reicast", and then a folder named "data" inside it. Put the bios (dc_boot.bin & dc_flash.bin) inside the data folder. Windows sometimes hides the file extention, so the filename might look like "dc_boot" on the windows explorer.
- Create a folder anywhere you want, and put the Dreamcast games in there. Reicast currently supports .gdi, .chd (v4), and .cdi disc formats, but .cdi is discouraged due to problematic compatibility.
- Open reicast and selet the "reicast" folder you created as system path.
- In order to save your game-play progress you will first need to format the memory cards. In order to do this you need to start the program, select the "boot bios" option, go to the "file" option, select the memory cards and then select the "delete all" option.
- Finally use the game navigator to locate your games. You can also setup a game path if you want to default to a specific folder.
- For further support & general questions, ask in http://forums.reicast.com/index.php?board=1.0
- Cpu: Cortex-A9, Dualcore, 1.2ghz
- Gpu: Adreno, Tegra K1 or Mali400 gpus
- At least 512mb ram
Corresponds to the MPO image format 3D pictures that have been adopted, such as 3DS. And side-by-side picture.
This app, with features and adjustment of focus, the ability to fit the screen size three-dimensional pictures.So, it is very convenient.
Enjoy a three-dimensional picture smartphone or tablet you're using all the time.
It also supports the latest tablet that.
Here, to introduce in detail(sorry now Japanese language only, but has many screen shots.)
Come and enjoy 3D pictures with everyone!
Trial version is here：
* The trial version, there is a trial period or ad is functionally the same as the paid version.
* There is no trial period and display advertising, the paid version, you can use comfortably.
* We recommend that before you purchase the paid version is tested with a trial version.
* If you will feel sick, please stop to use.
* The 2D picture will not be display 3D. :-)
This is a port of the Mini vMac emulator for the Android platform. It supports almost any Android device, starting from android version 1.6. It emulates the Mac II with a 256 colors screen!
* 8MB Mac II
* 256 Color screen with 640x480 resolution (Scaling available)
* Full simulated keyboard (including all Mac keys) and physical keyboard support
* Sound (Partially working)
* Android device (version 1.6 or more)
* SD Card
* Mac II ROM image
* Disk images with Mac software
The ROM file must be named MacII.ROM and placed in "minivmac" directory in your SD Card.
Disk images should have .img or .dsk extensions, and be located in "minivmac" directory in your SD Card for them to show up in the disk chooser.
SToid reproduce the behavior of an Atari ST , like sound processor, cpu speed , joystick,etc...
SToid contain many features like:
Support for many disk image format like .st, .msa, .stt or zip file containing one of those 3 formats.
- Full CPU Motorola 68000 processor emulation (trace and prefetch included)
- Complete AYG8910 sound processor emulation, and samples emulation
- Very high compatibility
- Auto fire
- Automatic Save and load
- Realtime savestate and loadstate
- Onscreen Pads
- Dynamic onscreen pad positionning and resizing
(very usefull to place and size PAD regarding differents screen size of all Android devices)
- Dynamic landscape screen positioning and resizing.
(Very usefull too like Pads...size and place the screen where you want)
- Color and Monochrome monitors emulation
- External Mouse support
- External BT/USB Gamepad support
It's recommended to get the Hacker's keyboard from Android market which will let you access to all keys like a true ST keyboard.
If you have any question, contact don't hesitate to contact us.
Atari trademark is a registered trademark of Atari, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions
Search for your favorite games
Share your favorite videos on Facebook and Twitter
Swipe to the right to filter for Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft and Japanese games
New released video’s will be instantly added to the app, so you can check back every day to stay up to date!
- All games
You can also connect with your Xbox friends, track and compare your achievements, and change up your 3D avatar.
Xbox SmartGlass lets you:
• Navigate your Xbox 360 with swipe and tap
• Use your phone’s keyboard to type to your Xbox 360
• Browse the Internet on your Xbox 360 with full keyboard and zooming
• Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop videos and music on your Xbox 360
• Search the full Xbox catalog of music, video, and games
• Enjoy rich, interactive experiences from select game and entertainment content creators
• Track and compare your achievements with your Xbox friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox friends
• Edit your Xbox profile
This app requires an Xbox membership to sign in. Available for most Android 4.0+ smartphones, with WVGA screen resolution or higher.
Say you loose a deck of cards that came with... perhaps a console capable of running a few dimensions, say 3Ds. Then you could use this app instead. Isn't that nice of me.
You can alter the size of the cards, change the brightness of your device and even have two cards on the same screen!
All the AR Card images here contain no copyright material and all images have been shoddily drawn by me to resemble no characters or persons living or dead.
I hope you have fun with this AR Card app safe in the knowledge that the images are just blurs of colour, use it for whatever you wish.
Future versions will allow you to add your own AR Cards... know what that means? Yeah, that's right, you'll be able to add your OWN AR Cards!!
This app will allow you to…
• Track and compare your achievements with your LIVE friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox LIVE friends
• Edit your LIVE Profile
This app requires an Xbox LIVE account to sign in. Available for most Android 2.2+ smartphones, with WGVA screen resolution or higher.