EveryBIOS is now free! Download it and you get full version!!
Do you need some BIOS for development? Or for emulators? You don't know where or how to download them?
Well this APP is for you!! It have zipped and unzipped files!!!
This app include BIOS for:
Nes to Snes adapter
And more!!!! Just with one click you will be downloading the BIOS!
Please keep in mind that all data shown is a continuous effort. If we are missing data around your location please let us know as we can add it very easily without an app update. Eventually all data will be available, please be patient. All help is greatly appreciated too, so give us an email with your address or latitude/longitude if we missed a few!
Nintendo Zone Finder allows you to find the closest Nintendo Zones to your current location!
Click through the zone map annotation or closest zones section to display a navigation route to the desired Nintendo Zone location.
Nintendo zones are Wifi zones that interact with your 3DS or 3DS XL to upload and download user data (6 at a time). To activate your 3DS for streetpass turn your connection on and put your 3DS in sleep mode! Streetpasses can help you in games or unlock extras. If you haven't tried it, give it a shot! It's fun :).
No zones listed in your area? Let us know in the comments or email what area you live and we'll be sure to populate your surrounding zones :).
The sound system of this app allows you to set the pitch of a note on the go (Android 3.0+). This feature could be done in the Nintendo 64 by using the analog stick.
• In this app, sounds can be held for about 5 seconds and have a soft decay.
• You can change the background of the app anytime.
• You can set the decay level of the sounds.
• You can keep a note pressed and change its pitch on the go as long as the sound lasts.
• Immersive mode (hiding the navigation bar) available for Android 4.4+ users.
• Deku pipes
• Goron Drums
• Zora Guitar
• Sheik's Harp (BETA, won't play any song yet).
As stated before, users with an Android version older than 3.0 may not be able to change the pitch (they can't press 2 buttons at the same time since their devices don't support it), but they will be able to play the common notes of an ocarina.
Also, users who have a device with cheap audio hardware may experiment little sound glitches (nothing I can fix), I can only recommend to lower the volume and not to play notes too fast.
You can also connect with your Xbox friends, track and compare your achievements, and change up your 3D avatar.
Xbox SmartGlass lets you:
• Navigate your Xbox 360 with swipe and tap
• Use your phone’s keyboard to type to your Xbox 360
• Browse the Internet on your Xbox 360 with full keyboard and zooming
• Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop videos and music on your Xbox 360
• Search the full Xbox catalog of music, video, and games
• Enjoy rich, interactive experiences from select game and entertainment content creators
• Track and compare your achievements with your Xbox friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox friends
• Edit your Xbox profile
This app requires an Xbox membership to sign in. Available for most Android 4.0+ smartphones, with WVGA screen resolution or higher.
Reicast the only Dreamcast emulator for Android. It is not perfect yet, but can already run many games.
No games or bios are included with this download, as this would be illegal. You have to dump the bios and games from your own dreamcast.
- "Photos/Media/Files" -> to read game images and bios
- "Camera/Microphone" -> for dreamcast microphone emulation
- "Device & app history" -> to read emulator crash logs. You can submit the logs via the included menu to help us solve issues.
- Create a folder named "reicast", and then a folder named "data" inside it. Put the bios (dc_boot.bin & dc_flash.bin) inside the data folder. Windows sometimes hides the file extention, so the filename might look like "dc_boot" on the windows explorer.
- Create a folder anywhere you want, and put the Dreamcast games in there. Reicast currently supports .gdi, .chd (v4), and .cdi disc formats, but .cdi is discouraged due to problematic compatibility.
- Open reicast and selet the "reicast" folder you created as system path.
- In order to save your game-play progress you will first need to format the memory cards. In order to do this you need to start the program, select the "boot bios" option, go to the "file" option, select the memory cards and then select the "delete all" option.
- Finally use the game navigator to locate your games. You can also setup a game path if you want to default to a specific folder.
- For further support & general questions, ask in http://forums.reicast.com/index.php?board=1.0
- Cpu: Cortex-A9, Dualcore, 1.2ghz
- Gpu: Adreno, Tegra K1 or Mali400 gpus
- At least 512mb ram
SToid reproduce the behavior of an Atari ST , like sound processor, cpu speed , joystick,etc...
SToid contain many features like:
Support for many disk image format like .st, .msa, .stt or zip file containing one of those 3 formats.
- Full CPU Motorola 68000 processor emulation (trace and prefetch included)
- Complete AYG8910 sound processor emulation, and samples emulation
- Very high compatibility
- Auto fire
- Automatic Save and load
- Realtime savestate and loadstate
- Onscreen Pads
- Dynamic onscreen pad positionning and resizing
(very usefull to place and size PAD regarding differents screen size of all Android devices)
- Dynamic landscape screen positioning and resizing.
(Very usefull too like Pads...size and place the screen where you want)
- Color and Monochrome monitors emulation
- External Mouse support
- External BT/USB Gamepad support
It's recommended to get the Hacker's keyboard from Android market which will let you access to all keys like a true ST keyboard.
If you have any question, contact don't hesitate to contact us.
Atari trademark is a registered trademark of Atari, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions
- emulates keyboard, sound and tape. For keyboard you can also use 3rd party like Hacker's keyboard
- Screen Buttons in portrait mode can emulate any key with full press/release precision
- Menu/"Start Game" will enable you to start any of 9 embedded games instantly
- Menu/"Load File" allows you to load additional programs or games ( you can find some at http://goo.gl/c0W8t )
- Load support RAM files (*.dat, autostart), or TAPE files (*.tap, need LMEM"" to start) from your sdcard
- extensive configuration allows change of colors, CPU speed, screen buttons, ROM, sound, key layouts...
- Menu/"Quick Load" and "Quick Save" allows to save/load Orao state at any time
- app does not require ANY permission in order to work
ROM data and hardware ports (keyboard,tape,sound) info is based on windows Orao emulator from Josip Perusanec ( http://goo.gl/z0H7m , site also have some more Orao programs).
Wiki about Orao computer ( http://goo.gl/LSrsF ), or more detailed croatian version ( http://goo.gl/18pqy ).
Support Arcade type：CPS1/2/3, PGM, Irem, Neo Geo.
Support ROM version: FBA 0.2.97.29
1. ROM storage path is sdcard/fba folder;
2. pgm/NeoGeo/cps2 base supports fba format (E680 phone fba format);
3. game press MENU key menu: Archive, screenshots, key bursts of combinations of virtual key definitions, machine settings, etc.;
4. game information file (.Htm format) Please insert sdcard/fba/.rominfo folder;
5. Cheating configuration file (.ini format or compressed into cheat.zip) Please insert sdcard/fba /.cheats folder;
6. IPS (patch) file (named by rom folder) Please insert sdcard/fba/.ips folder;
7. key combination settings bursts open, press and hold the virtual keys to bursts.
In the living room:
Navigate your Xbox One console using your device’s keyboard and touch
Control your media and set top box with the SmartGlass remote control
Browse the web on your TV using your mobile device
Enhance what you are watching or playing with SmartGlass companions
Increase performance with faster connections and reliability
In the living room and on the go:
Search, browse, and pin content to play on your Xbox One console
Track achievements, get game help, message friends, and watch game DVR clips
This app requires an Xbox membership to sign in. Available for most Android 4.0+ smartphones, with WVGA screen resolution or higher, plus 7"" and 10"" Tablets "
Search for your favorite games
Share your favorite videos on Facebook and Twitter
Swipe to the right to filter for Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft and Japanese games
New released video’s will be instantly added to the app, so you can check back every day to stay up to date!
- All games
Recently added features
- All Stray Fairy locations
- Anju & Kafei Quest guide
- Allows multiple profiles to track your progress in 3 games at once! (via the Menu button)
Corresponds to the MPO image format 3D pictures that have been adopted, such as 3DS. And side-by-side picture.
This app, with features and adjustment of focus, the ability to fit the screen size three-dimensional pictures.So, it is very convenient.
Enjoy a three-dimensional picture smartphone or tablet you're using all the time.
It also supports the latest tablet that.
Here, to introduce in detail(sorry now Japanese language only, but has many screen shots.)
Come and enjoy 3D pictures with everyone!
Trial version is here：
* The trial version, there is a trial period or ad is functionally the same as the paid version.
* There is no trial period and display advertising, the paid version, you can use comfortably.
* We recommend that before you purchase the paid version is tested with a trial version.
* If you will feel sick, please stop to use.
* The 2D picture will not be display 3D. :-)
•The latest Dark Souls® I and II news.
•A ton of Dark Souls® I and II informations.
•Dark Souls® series walkthrough/guide from the start to finish.
•Dark Souls® 1 and 2 playthrough checklist.
•Dark Souls® 1 and 2 wiki.
•Dark Souls® 1 and 2 Character Planner.
•Dark Souls® I & II Mods plus How to mod video.
•Videos: Dark Souls® I & II top rated, builds, PVP, walkthrough, guide.
•The official dark souls facebook page.
•Completely FREE! Enjoy :)
DISCLAIMER / LEGAL NOTICES:
The name Dark Souls® is the property of their respective owners. Please note this is NOT a Dark Souls® game. This is NOT an official app. This is NOT an official guide. It is a FREE FAN APP which makes no claims to be in any way connected with the official Dark Souls® game, its developers and/or publishers. This guide is intended only to assist people playing this excellent game. All characters, locations, images and video game content are copyright of their respective owners and usage for this game guide falls within fair use guidelines. This guide is intended only for players' enjoyment and exploration of the game. If you have any concern and/or feel there is direct copyright or trademark violation that does not follow within the fair use guidelines, please contact us directly to discuss.
Dark Souls® is an amazing game and owned by Namco Bandai Games and From Software. J8Studio and Dark Souls® Grave application are not affiliated with Namco Bandai Games or From Software. Nor do we lay claim to any of their outstanding work.
Follow Us On
Say you loose a deck of cards that came with... perhaps a console capable of running a few dimensions, say 3Ds. Then you could use this app instead. Isn't that nice of me.
You can alter the size of the cards, change the brightness of your device and even have two cards on the same screen!
All the AR Card images here contain no copyright material and all images have been shoddily drawn by me to resemble no characters or persons living or dead.
I hope you have fun with this AR Card app safe in the knowledge that the images are just blurs of colour, use it for whatever you wish.
Future versions will allow you to add your own AR Cards... know what that means? Yeah, that's right, you'll be able to add your OWN AR Cards!!