EveryBIOS is now free! Download it and you get full version!!
Do you need some BIOS for development? Or for emulators? You don't know where or how to download them?
Well this APP is for you!! It have zipped and unzipped files!!!
This app include BIOS for:
Nes to Snes adapter
And more!!!! Just with one click you will be downloading the BIOS!
Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire versions supported.
WARNING: QR CODES WILL NOT WORK ON 3DS firmware 9.5-23U or above!
- Design Pokemon from scratch or import .pkx, .pk6 files.
- 718 Pokemon characters available, from Bulbasaur to Zygarde.
- Set their level to 100 for the ultimate power!
- Customise moves, nickname, item, Pokeball and more.
- Generate QR codes for scanning with the Nintendo 3DS camera.
- Your Pokemon appear in the 3DS game as if by magic!
- IVs, Nature, Ability, Hidden Power and ribbon editing.
- Unlock the elusive Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion.
WARNING: QR CODES WILL NOT WORK ON 3DS firmware 9.5-23U or above!
Please send e-mails to the PKXDelta account for support, but be aware I am unable to work around the firmware patch, apologies for any disappointment.
Legal Disclaimer: This is not an official app or affiliated to the game's developer(s) or publisher(s). All the descriptions, characters, locations, and imagery of game content used in this app are copyright to their respective owners. Usage for this material falls within US Copyright law guidelines of "Fair Use" and equivalent in other jurisdictions.
The sound system of this app allows you to set the pitch of a note on the go (Android 3.0+). This feature could be done in the Nintendo 64 by using the analog stick.
• You can enable or disable song recognition (so you can play freely).
• In this app, sounds can be held for about 5 seconds and have a soft decay.
• You can change the background of the app anytime (or choose a custom one!)
• You can set the decay level of the sounds.
• You can keep a note pressed and change its pitch on the go as long as the sound lasts.
• Immersive mode (hiding the navigation bar) available for Android 4.4+ users.
• Deku pipes
• Goron Drums
• Zora Guitar
• Sheik's Harp (BETA, some songs available).
Languages in the app:
• French (Cynthia Soukhavong)
• Italian (Leonardo Zorzi)
• Japanese (Vincent)
As stated before, users with an Android version older than 3.0 may not be able to change the pitch (they can't press 2 buttons at the same time since their devices don't support it), but they will be able to play the common notes of an ocarina.
Also, users who have a device with cheap audio hardware may experiment little sound glitches (nothing I can fix), I can only recommend to lower the volume and not to play notes too fast.
Corresponds to the MPO image format 3D pictures that have been adopted, such as 3DS. And side-by-side picture.
This app, with features and adjustment of focus, the ability to fit the screen size three-dimensional pictures.So, it is very convenient.
Enjoy a three-dimensional picture smartphone or tablet you're using all the time.
It also supports the latest tablet that.
Here, to introduce in detail(sorry now Japanese language only, but has many screen shots.)
Come and enjoy 3D pictures with everyone!
Trial version is here：
* The trial version, there is a trial period or ad is functionally the same as the paid version.
* There is no trial period and display advertising, the paid version, you can use comfortably.
* We recommend that before you purchase the paid version is tested with a trial version.
* If you will feel sick, please stop to use.
* The 2D picture will not be display 3D. :-)
Please keep in mind that all data shown is a continuous effort. If we are missing data around your location please let us know as we can add it very easily without an app update. Eventually all data will be available, please be patient. All help is greatly appreciated too, so give us an email with your address or latitude/longitude if we missed a few!
Nintendo Zone Finder allows you to find the closest Nintendo Zones to your current location!
Click through the zone map annotation or closest zones section to display a navigation route to the desired Nintendo Zone location.
Nintendo zones are Wifi zones that interact with your 3DS or 3DS XL to upload and download user data (6 at a time). To activate your 3DS for streetpass turn your connection on and put your 3DS in sleep mode! Streetpasses can help you in games or unlock extras. If you haven't tried it, give it a shot! It's fun :).
No zones listed in your area? Let us know in the comments or email what area you live and we'll be sure to populate your surrounding zones :).
Requires a Nintendo 3DS system with firmware 9.5.0-22 or lower.
Launch the game then scan the QR code to get the pokemon.
If your browser fails to crash, CLEAR COOKIES & HISTORY.
The QR codes mostly come from from reddit (original post link below).
I am aware of display issues on some devices but the QR codes will always be displayed correctly.
Link to reddit : http://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonQRCodes/comments/2x4b18/qrcodes_megathread/
IGN tutorial: http://www.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire/How_To_Catch_Pokemon_Using_QR_Codes
Art credits : Dyunasumon from zerochan.net
Free QR Codes for Pokemon X Y Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby
You can also connect with your Xbox friends, track and compare your achievements, and change up your 3D avatar.
Xbox SmartGlass lets you:
• Navigate your Xbox 360 with swipe and tap
• Use your phone’s keyboard to type to your Xbox 360
• Browse the Internet on your Xbox 360 with full keyboard and zooming
• Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop videos and music on your Xbox 360
• Search the full Xbox catalog of music, video, and games
• Enjoy rich, interactive experiences from select game and entertainment content creators
• Track and compare your achievements with your Xbox friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox friends
• Edit your Xbox profile
This app requires an Xbox membership to sign in. Available for most Android 4.0+ smartphones, with WVGA screen resolution or higher.
You’ll need a MOGA mobile gaming controller to game with the MOGA Pivot app; buy yours today at MOGAanywhere.com.
First-person shooters, RPGs, action games, puzzles, sports? We do that. As the best mobile gaming solution for Android smartphones and tablets, try MOGA today to experience true precision control – and Game On. Anywhere.
“Best of CES 2013” – Laptop Magazine (for MOGA Pro)
“Winner - Best Hardware of E3 2012” – Machinima (for MOGA Pocket)
“Best New Hardware Winner E3” – Gaming Trend
Reicast the only Dreamcast emulator for Android. It is not perfect yet, but can already run many games.
No games or bios are included with this download, as this would be illegal. You have to dump the bios and games from your own dreamcast.
- "Photos/Media/Files" -> to read game images and bios
- "Camera/Microphone" -> for dreamcast microphone emulation
- "Device & app history" -> to read emulator crash logs. You can submit the logs via the included menu to help us solve issues.
- Create a folder named "reicast", and then a folder named "data" inside it. Put the bios (dc_boot.bin & dc_flash.bin) inside the data folder. Windows sometimes hides the file extention, so the filename might look like "dc_boot" on the windows explorer.
- Create a folder anywhere you want, and put the Dreamcast games in there. Reicast currently supports .gdi, .chd (v4), and .cdi disc formats, but .cdi is discouraged due to problematic compatibility.
- Open reicast and selet the "reicast" folder you created as system path.
- In order to save your game-play progress you will first need to format the memory cards. In order to do this you need to start the program, select the "boot bios" option, go to the "file" option, select the memory cards and then select the "delete all" option.
- Finally use the game navigator to locate your games. You can also setup a game path if you want to default to a specific folder.
- For further support & general questions, ask in http://forums.reicast.com/index.php?board=1.0
- Cpu: Cortex-A9, Dualcore, 1.2ghz
- Gpu: Adreno, Tegra K1 or Mali400 gpus
- At least 512mb ram
Search for your favorite games
Share your favorite videos on Facebook and Twitter
Swipe to the right to filter for Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft and Japanese games
New released video’s will be instantly added to the app, so you can check back every day to stay up to date!
- All games
Say you loose a deck of cards that came with... perhaps a console capable of running a few dimensions, say 3Ds. Then you could use this app instead. Isn't that nice of me.
You can alter the size of the cards, change the brightness of your device and even have two cards on the same screen!
All the AR Card images here contain no copyright material and all images have been shoddily drawn by me to resemble no characters or persons living or dead.
I hope you have fun with this AR Card app safe in the knowledge that the images are just blurs of colour, use it for whatever you wish.
Future versions will allow you to add your own AR Cards... know what that means? Yeah, that's right, you'll be able to add your OWN AR Cards!!
Translate text found the in the Legend of Zelda video games. Legend of Zelda Hylian Translator allows for bi-directional translation from English and/or Japanese to the various languages found within the Legend of Zelda video game series. The app includes support for Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess (both Gamecube and Wii versions), Link Between Worlds, as well as Ocarina of Time (also found in Majora's Mask), and Wind Waker (also found in a few other Zelda games).
APP INSTRUCTIONS - Please Read!
The translator is simple to use. Type in the text you wish to translate in the field provided, select the game's Hylian that you wish for the text to be translated to, and press "Translate!". For the two games listed with "(JP)" (Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker), you can either use your android keyboard to enter native Japanese, or simply enter text in English and let the app translate the text automatically to Japanese behind the scenes and then to the correct Hylian.
To access the Hylian to English/Japanese mode, simply press your menu key, and select it from the menu provided. You will be presented with a similar view as before. A dropdown for the game, a text box, but instead of a translation button, you will see a customized Hylian keyboard and a Japanese to English (and vice versa) translation button.
In this mode, the keyboard will switch to whichever game's Hylian you have selected. Then you simply enter the symbols you see inside the game (or anywhere else you might find Hylian text!) and the translation will appear in the text box above. For the two games labeled "(JP)" (Wind Waker and Ocarina of Time), the translation will initially appear as Japanese. Simply press "JPN-ENG" to get a generated translation from Japanese to English.
*Note that the English-Japanese (and vice versa) translation may not be accurate and for the best results it is advised to use Japanese with the games listed with "JP" and English for the ones without. However, for convenience, automatic translation has been added to the app.
*When translating from the Wind Waker Hylian, some symbols will include two lines or a small square above the symbol. Keys for these were not included. Instead, two buttons with those markings appear at the right side of the keyboard (between the clear and backspace buttons). Press the one you see after pressing the related symbol itself.
To return to the original English/Japanese to Hylian mode, simply press the menu key once again, and select it from the menu that appears.
Thank you for downloading and using the Legend of Zelda Hylian Translator App. Please enjoy!
- Browsing: categories and articles created by Wikia’s Pokemon community and rank them in trending order
- Search: Pokemon articles
- Readability: enjoy a clean text-, image-, and video-browsing experience with font and text layout customization options
- Collaboration: Join the community! Directly connect with the Pokemon community to request more information or suggest changes
The app icon, screenshots and all content inside this app are Creative Commons licensed (CC-BY-SA) and the license details for all of these assets can be found on Wikia’s licensing page: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing. As an official Wikia app, this app fully complies with the CC-BY-SA terms set forth on that page.