Calling all future 'addventurous' mathematicians! (enhanced by Tiggly Counts)
Count up, count down, count all, and count on! Stretch your number sense as you travel along the number line in Tiggly Addventure. Math has never been so playful!
Tiggly sets off on an adventure to deliver the most delicious apple in Tiggly Town to his beloved grandmother and the most hilarious gift to his drummer best friend! Along the way, Tiggly will need you to build bridges, ladders, and much more to help him overcome challenges on the land, sea, and even outer space! Tiggly Addventure introduces children to number line concepts while helping improve their number sense and counting skills.
Tiggly Addventure is a math learning game loved by kids, parents, and educators and is recommended for ages 3 and up.
- 2 worlds of play, each with unique goals and challenges
- Discover many surprises along the way. We won’t spoil them here!
- No third party advertising
- No in-app purchases
-Optimised for tablets
DEVELOPING NUMBER SENSE
- It is important for young learners to develop their number sense—that is the ability to understand the meaning of numbers, understand the relation between numbers (2 is more than 1 but fewer than 3, 5 is half of 10, 9 is 1 unit before 10, which is the same as the relationship between 4 and 5, etc), and to connect numbers to quantities.
- Playing linear number line games helps your child develop her/his number sense and that’s exactly what they will do in Tiggly Addventure!
- By playing the game, your child will see relations and patterns between numbers on the number line.
- Your child will be challenged to estimate where an award is and how many blocks are needed to add to get to 10 from number 7, for example, or how to avoid certain spots on the number line.
DISCOVERING A WONDERFUL WORLD
- Along the way, you will see friendly dragons, fish and butterflies! You will discover all the little surprises in the wonderful Tiggly Town. Hint: be ready to participate in the dance party with Tiggly and his drummer friend and meet many bees!
ABOUT TIGGLY COUNTS (unlocks the full version)
>> Kids love Tiggly Addventure as a standalone learning app, but better yet enhance your child’s learning with Tiggly Counts physical toys (sold separately).
- Tiggly Counts is five counting toys, safe for your child and your tablet, that physically interact with three parent- and educator-approved learning apps for the tablet– including Tiggly Chef, Tiggly Addventure, and Tiggly Cardtoons.
- Inspired by the classic Cuisenaire rods used in Montessori classrooms, Tiggly Counts is a revolutionary math learning toy for kids in the digital age.
- Lightweight and easily grasped in small hands, Tiggly Counts helps young learners understand the relationships between numbers concretely and spatially.
-Tillywig Brain Child 2014 Award Winning Toy
The Tiggly team is made up of PhDs, MBAs, parents, grandparents, uncles, and aunts who want to help parents introduce their children to the digital world in an easy yet educational way. Our educator-designed tablet toys interact with our learning apps because we believe there is a powerful learning opportunity in the combination of physical and digital play. Children explore mathematic concepts and numerical relations by manipulating physical number blocks while playing in wonderful digital worlds that stretch their imagination, and spark their creativity. Our team collaborates with Grammy and Emmy-award winning creative talent to craft products that parents and children both love. Tiggly products are available in 20+ countries and in more than 300 Apple Store locations across four continents, in addition to specialty retailers worldwide.