Salesforce Classic is built on our classic user interface which does not include Chatter or other recent enhancements.
Salesforce Classic gives you access to your Salesforce information on your Android device. Choose between:
FREE VERSION (also referred to as Mobile Lite)
Free for ALL salesforce.com customers (all license types).
- Access standard CRM data from your device
- Have your Salesforce Admin enable Mobile Lite for your organization
Requires Performance Edition, Unlimited Edition, or add-on mobile license
- Customizable with mobile access to custom objects and configurations
Salesforce Classic supports touchscreen devices running Android 2.2.x through 4.3 when installed via the Google Play Store.
Salesforce Classic device support is based primarily on operating system version. Carrier / model / OS combinations are not individually certified. It may be possible for newer devices with unsupported operating systems to download and install the Salesforce Classic application, but they should not be considered supported configurations until the operating system version is listed as officially supported.
* Unlock locked-out users
* Reset users' passwords
* Freeze users, which instantly prevents login access regardless of assignment rules, approval processes, etc.
* Manage users' permission sets
Also, you can view a mobile-friendly version of the main Salesforce release notes, see advisories about upcoming system maintenance, and engage with the Salesforce customer community.
Use this app from your Android phone or tablet and never lose touch with your customers, even when you’re on the go. (The Desk.com mobile app is also available for iOS.)
• Use Desk.com on your Android phone or tablet
• Automatically sync with your Desk.com site
• Reply to and resolve customer requests
• Search across cases by keyword, customer name, or case ID
• View all of your customer inquiries
• Check in on your support queues
• Add internal notes for only colleagues to see
• Add quick replies and actions (macros) to cases
• Set case status and priority
• Assign cases to agents and groups
• See detailed customer and company information
• Find out about new cases with push notifications
✓Synchronize your business contacts maintained in Salesforce CRM to smartphones
✓Manage, update and coordinate with your business contacts on the go
✓Sync and unsync contacts in a click within seconds
✓Sync contacts from ‘Leads’, ‘Opportunity’ and other particulars based on requirement
✓Maintain Salesforce contacts separately or sync it with local mobile contacts
✓‘Pin Authentication’ feature for enhanced security of your Salesforce database
✓Multiple options for personalization and viewing
Nomalys is an ISV partner of Salesforce.
Thanks to its unique and intuitive user interface (mind mapping), sales reps on the go can find and share information like never before!
Using Nomalys for Salesforce you can access, edit and enrich all customer data in Salesforce CRM (accounts, contacts, opportunities, leads, etc.) quickly and efficiently.
It is also the only mobile app that can simultaneously connect to both Salesforce CRM and other business applications (ERP, EDM, etc.) thereby giving a unified view of customer data (including invoices, documents etc.).
What makes Nomalys for Salesforce so unique?
- 360° view of customer data
- Works both online and offline
- Read, Edit and Add features
- Smart geolocation
- Multiple Data Sources (eg: Salesforce + NetSuite or SAP etc.)
- Helps to increase Sales Team Efficiency
- Leads to improved Customer Satisfaction
- Boosts turnover by multiplying business opportunities on the go
- Boosts CRM User Engagement
★ Access to Contacts, Accounts, Potentials, Leads, Tasks, Events, Cases, Vendors, Products, Quotes and Call Logs in CRM
★ View, Create, Edit and Delete records in all supported modules
★ Offline access to customer information when outside network coverage area
★ Adding/Modifying customer information offline will be auto-synced to the Server once network connection is available
★ Powerful search function helps searching for required information in both Client (offline) and Server (online)
★ Ability to Call contacts directly from within the app and log calls subsequently
For further questions, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
We chose to gather our forces under a common banner to better meet the strong demand of customers and prospects of Salesforce for efficient, innovative and complementary solutions to Salesforce’s applications.
Our mission is to highlight and create synergies between partners of Salesforce to sustainably support the digital transformation of companies.
We wish you a good discovery - do not hesitate to contact us directly.
A joint solution between Good and Salesforce.com, Good for Salesforce1 combines the Salesforce CRM experience with Good Technology’s leading mobile security capabilities, highly-trusted by over half of the Fortune 100 including the world’s leading banks and federal agencies. With Good for Salesforce1, mobile users can securely send email via Good for Enterprise, access websites via Good Access, and exchange files with other Good secured apps. IT can centrally manage Good for Salesforce1 distribution and policies.
• Provides a Salesforce1 mobile experience
• Integrates Good Dynamics app container to separate corporate data from personal data, protecting user privacy
• Email links launch Good for Enterprise “compose”
• Web links launch Good Access “secure browser”
• Central policy management from Good Control server
IMPORTANT: Please contact your IT administrator before installing Good for Salesforce1. The Good for Salesforce1 app will not operate without the necessary back-end software.
The app works in online, as well as offline mode, so you will be able to view/create/delete/modify data whenever you need it. The application does not require any middleware - just install it on your device, connect directly to your Dynamics CRM and start using it.
You can create new orders or quotes, access information about accounts and contacts, schedule appointments, track phone calls and e-mails, and much more. This app is going to be your irreplaceable companion throughout the day.
• Works seamlessly in online, as well as offline mode - you can select one of 4 modes the app will work in: Always online/ Never Online/ Online when connected to Wi-Fi/ Manual
• No Middleware needed — insert Dynamics CRM URL and login credentials and you are good to go
• Interactive map with navigation
• Multimedia support (pictures, documents, iFrames, signatures...)
• Calendar for scheduling appointments and creating tasks
• Advanced find for creating personal views
• Multilanguage support
• Photo capturing
• SharePoint support
• Option to Run Reports
• Adjustable filters and sorting
• Encrypted database
• Fully customizable
IMPORTANT: For full experience, the Resco Mobile CRM app requires an access to MS Dynamics CRM server (4.0, 2011, 2013 or 2015 - on-premise/online). Without this access, you will be only able to work with the local demo database.
Just two taps and you get a bird’s-eye view of the following information*:
- personal info: interests, skills, social media contact, photos etc.
- company info: size, industry, branch network, recent activity, etc
HOW IT WORKS
1. Snap a photo of a business card
2. App recognizes it automatically
3. Get more data about person and company*
4. A new contact is automatically stored into your CRM account
- Build-in Business Card Reader to Salesforce CRM integration
- All the necessary information in one place – just a moment to snap а business card and transfer it to your CRM account
- Processes up to 20 business cards per minute
- Preview and make necessary changes before saving
- Save a copy of your business card data into phone contacts
- Works via your Android smartphone’s camera
- Recognition in 25 languages supported, including multilingual cards
- Precise conversion of business card data
- “Get more data” feature* uses only trusted sources
- It does not violate any laws or the right of privacy
- It always keeps your contacts secure
Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch (Netherlands), English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian (both Bokmal and Nynorsk), Polish, Portuguese(Portugal), Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian.
FREE - for first 100 installs. Includes limited amount of business cards recognition.
Pay As You Go plans:
$10 – 100 business cards recognition
$18 – 200 business cards recognition
$35 – 500 business cards recognition
Bulk pricing is available on request - please contact via email below.
GET IN TOUCH
SF Logger sends a salesperson's GPS location via SMS in response to SMS queries by SF Trakker equipped phones. The SF Logger phone does not need an internet connection to work. Only GPS turned on and SMS is required.
When SF Trakker receives the GPS location of the salesperson, the location is automatically shown on Google Maps on the phone. SF Trakker needs to be connected to the internet via wifi or a 3g connection for this to work.
As a security feature, SF Logger can set the mobile no. of the SF Trakker phone that is allowed to request a location.
Search for "Sales Force Trakker" and "Sales Force Logger" in the Android Market.
SpeedyData is data quality with human touch: traditional data quality software relies on computer-automated tasks to improve data quality. SpeedyData, instead, uses only human “intelligence / touch” to do that.
Note: You need a Salesforce.com license in order to use SpeedyData
Get into fishing championship!