Castreal Universal Remote Control is a new apps but it comes with thousands of IR remote infra codes available for Free except some of the air conditioner features has to be paid. The infrared remote database that comes with this apps contains IR codes for many famous TV remote brand such as Samsung, SONY, LG, Panasonic, Denon, Marantz, Sharp, Toshiba, JVC, Philips, Hitachi and more. Base on different remote IR codesets this remote control will render the required button dynamically for every different brand and model.
You would need to do some setup to get the universal remote controller works with your device. Firstly, you need to choose the device type and the brand of your remote control then a list of model will be shown on the right. Choose the model and test with your machines. It might takes a few tries of different model to match your device. If the codeset match your device then you may set it into your favorite list. The next time you open this apps, you can directly click favorite to use your favorite remote control.
Please note that there are millions of remote controls out there, the database that comes with this infrared remote control might not be 100% available for every of your devices but we are gradually adding more remote codes into the database. If you have IR remote hex codes that you have tested and would like to share to the rest of the world you are welcome to send your IR remote codes to the publisher.
Currently, this IR remote control apps is only tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, however, it should also works for Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Mega and Galaxy Tab that comes with IR Blaster and HTC ONE.
Devices that can be control are TV, Satellite TV, Cable Box, Audio CD, Radio, Amplifier, AVR, VCR, DVD, DSLR, Camera, Blu-Ray disc, Air Con (A/C), desk telephone, projector.
This is a free application but it comes with advertisements and some of the features are limited to PRO version only such as the air con features. If you don't like to see the advertisement you can upgrade it to PRO version with one time purchase to remove the ads.
NOTE: Many people has given me 1 star just because they can't find their device in the list. I will try my best to add those missing remote but please understand that I do not own all remote control in the world.
I've received many complaints that previous codes that were working are missing since version 2.0x. The main reason I remove those codes is to reduce file size. Due to many demand, I've decided to put those code back in version 2.11. Please note that I've merged some of the duplicated codes, therefore, some model name might note be same with your device but it may works.
If you have any questions or need any help please contact us before leaving negative feedback at http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
IF THE CHROMECAST ICON IS MISSING PLEASE RESTART YOUR CHROMECAST, PHONE AND HOME WIFI. Checkout the troubleshooting guide http://goo.gl/8QuuXP
This app is not a mirroring app, you have to find a video while browsing the web and it will send that video to the Chromecast. It does not do tab casting.
Because of the nature of the sites a lot of the users of this app visit, videos will fail to play or BUFFER a lot when those sites (and their respective content providers) are under heavy load, specially on the weekends. There isn't anything this app or the Chromecast can do to fix that issue as it is only a server side issue.
Live streams are supported (m3u8), as well as other videos which used the same file format. The live streaming (HLS) support is beta. If you would like to try the latest fixes to issues please signup for our beta community http://goo.gl/OTIQgK
Aside from the ability to cast videos to a Chromecast device this app also allows you to download said videos, you should of course make sure you have permission from the copyright holder before downloading any videos.
Instructions for casting:
First find a webvideo you want to watch. You can do this in Chrome and use the share option and select "Web Video Caster" or you can use this app to find it as well by entering any website address.
Second connect to a Chromcast device.
Third play the video as you normally would or click the play button on the app menu.
Then all you have to do is relax and enjoy the video.
If you are on a different web browser when you encounter a video you would like to cast, all you have to do is share the web page with Web Video Caster.
Some web sites are a bit stubborn and do things in odd ways so if you are having trouble playing videos checkout our guide on the multiple ways to get it to work at http://goo.gl/XDJ22M
This application has been tested with multiple websites like vimeo or similar. Not all videos work on every site, sometimes you have to try multiple things to get the video to play. If the video does not play on Chrome on your mobile device (because it is not HTML5), then it will not work with the Chromecast device, also not every video which works in mobile Chrome will work in the Chromecast as it has a more limited number of supported formats.
When given the option to choose between multiple files, the best option is to use .webm and .mp4 files over others.
The best option to get a video to play is to tap the play button on the application toolbar. If that button is missing try the search for videos button. If that does not work try the play button in the video you would like to play, and finally on Android versions 4.3 and below, you can click the full screen button inside the video while on version 4.4 and above playing the video will also work.
Premium version has the following features (if you don't see the features after buying, please restart your phone):
Ability to set home page.
Play history and queue plus ability to resume.
Create homescreen shortcut.
If none of that worked and you just want to drop us a note please don't hesitate to contact us at: http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
Your Chrome Cast supports a limited number of formats and it does not support Flash. The supported video formats can be found at http://goo.gl/gsSQKe
Wi-Fi connection information - Required for the Chromecast and for the browser.
Photos/Media/Files (storage in general) - Required for the download functionality.
In-app purchases - For premium version.
Kolor Eyes is a new video player for immersive 360° videos. Become the director of your own video experience: turn at 360 degrees, zoom in and out, look at what is taking place in the whole 360 scene and add effects.
* Watch Embedded 360° Videos *
Built-in integration for Kolor Eyes hosting with lots of free content to play. Launch them and turn in any direction while they are being played! Change the projection, activate the gyroscope and dive into the video. Add effects for a stunning experience! Put your phone in a VR frame such as Google Cardboard or Durovis Dive to really feel like being there.
* Play Your Own 360° Videos *
Load you own 360° videos in Kolor Eyes and discover an easy and new way to display them, wherever you are.
Synchronize your local video files and launch them from the user gallery. You can also download video files from remote servers directly into the app.
* Features *
• Pixel-precise projection
• Play 4k or more 360-degree videos
• 360-degree interactivity
• Choose between 4 projections: standard, rectilinear, little planet or mirror ball
• Choose between various image effects
• Support of the gyroscope: move your Android device in any direction to navigate into the video!
• Support for VR glasses (2D, 3D side-by-side, and 3D over-and-under configurations)
* Technical specifications *
• Video format, resolution and bit rate: depends on device model. Safe choice is h.264 encoded 1280x720 at 30 FPS (level 3.1). Most modern high-end devices play h.264 encoded 1920x1080 30 FPS video (level 4.1). Latest high-end models reach 4k resolution 3840x2160 at 30 FPS (level 5.1).
• Gyroscope is supported when available (fallback to touch if device does not have it).
• UI frame rate depends on selected projection and GPU power. For example, Mali-400 and Adreno 320 based devices provide good user experience, Adreno 330 works very smoothly.
* About Kolor *
Kolor is a leading company in the development and sale of image-stitching and virtual tour solutions. Its Autopano software is a world reference for creating panoramas. Kolor is partner with Intel and has been awarded many times for its innovation in the field of panoramic photography.
* About Finwe *
Finwe Ltd. is an agile software company, which provides mobile R&D services and products. The focus is on groundbreaking mobile sensing and 3D user interaction solutions, which take the user experience to a new level. The company creates high-end mobile products applying the newest technologies, enabling the customers to significantly differentiate from competition, add value to existing products, and speed up time-to-market.
1. Start the application on the 1st Android device. It will display a device name, e.g. "Sink-645A3E"
2. On the 2nd Android device, click Settings->Display->Cast Screen (Wireless Display/AllShare/Share Cast/ScreenMirror)
3. Wait until the name of the 1st device is displayed in the 2nd device
4. Click the device name to connect.
When connection is established, the two devices will have the same screen
1. HDCP is not supported: some devices may enforce HDCP encryption when it is running as a wifi display source, then the device running this application can't display the screen content of the source device.
2. Connection issue: sometimes the connection may not be established. Please try to turn off or turn on wifi or re-boot the devices
3. Playback issue: sometimes the two devices are connected with messages like "connected by a source", and then get issues on the following playback (e.g. blackscreen), please enable "Don't use built-in player" or "Use built-in wifi display" if they are availbe
Enjoy EZCast App’s fantastic functions for EZCast dongles, Chromecast dongles and Apple TVs now.
EZCast devices, in the forms of dongles or boxes, are the remote-free cross-platform (iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac) wireless display products, which receive and display the contents you love from internet and your own portable devices (smartphones, tablets, notebook and Mac).
EZCast APP for Android, developed by WinnerWave, displays documents and multimedia from Internet or your Android Pads/Smartphones wirelessly in cooperation with EZCast devices.
In addition, EZCast APP switches wireless display standards (DLNA, Miracast…) and control the setting through remoting the EZCast devices.
Since March 15, 2014 (App version 1.1.159+), EZCast APP (both Android/iOS version) supports Chromecast dongles and Android EZCast receivers.
Now Chromecast and Android dongle users can use EZCast to cast documents, multimedia from your devices, internet, cloud storages and social networks to the large display.
Check www.iezvu.com for complete user manual and related information.
Please report your issues by EZCast Comment function (Comment icon on the EZCast desktop). We will check the issues and answer you directly.
Android 4.0 above(1GHz CPU and 1GB+ DDR are prefered) An EZCast dongle or box
Local photo display, Local Music/Video Streaming
Web browsing and Internet Video Streaming
Office document presentation
DLNA as a render (DMR)
Setting control for the EZCast devices
Current Possible Connections are as follows:
Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Windows Phone EZCast App to EZCast dongles/boxes
Android/iOS EZCast App to Chromecast dongles
Android EZCast App to EZCast Screen App in Android devices (iOS version will be soon released)
Airplay/DLNA/Miracast to EZCast dongles
Airplay to EZCast Screen App in Android devices
For more information, please refer to EZCast official site: www.iezvu.com
EZCast, Happy Casting
and it also keeps most popular functions like Multimedia streaming, On-line video, Document viewer and Live camera...etc.
New features for SW:
1. Split Screen: Allow 4 different devices to connect and display content on Acer projectors.
2. Host Control: Add Host role to control split screen
3. Preferred device: Remember the current device and WiFi environment as a favorite one to save the connection method
4. Off-line mode: Allow you to enter app and use some features without connect to wireless adapters
5. Conference control: Administrator mode to control all connections via Web browser
6. Client mode discovery: Can discover Acer projector and control under subnet instead of only peer to peer WiFi connection
OS:Android 4.0 above
Device Hardware: 1GHz CPU and 1GB+ DDR are prefered
Local photo display, Local Music/Video Streaming
Web browsing and Internet Video Streaming
Office document presentation
For further information and user's guide, please refer to Acer official site: www.acer.com
You are provided with quick wireless connection and projection via NFC without any text input. And then you can mirror the content from your mobile
device to a display wirelessly as it supports Miracast. The dongle can be connected to any display such as projector, LCD monitor, or TV, as long as supported I/O ports are available. In this document, connection with a projector is used as an example. The installation and operation may vary by the connected devices.
For more information, visit www.BenQ.com > Product > Projectors > Accessories & APPs, and select QCast."
The SURE Universal Remote is SIMPLE to setup and EASY to use.
1. SURE is both a WiFi remote and an IR remote to replace your:
- TV Remote
- Smart TV Remote (Samsung and LG Remote)
- Cable and Set-Top Box Remote
- Roku Remote
- AV Receiver Remote
- Media Streaming Remote
- Disc Player Remote
- Home Automation (IRobot, Led lights, Dyson (coming soon))
2. Includes custom systems for controlling multiple appliances (See below for further explanation)
3. Streaming of photos and video directly from your phone to your TV
★COMING SHORTLY on SURE Universal Remote★
Air Conditioning Remote
SURE: Your Free Smart TV Remote
Smart TVs and media streamers are supported via the Infrared (IR) Blaster and WiFi to offer you:
- LG Smart TV Remote (Remote keyboard and remote mouse)
- Roku Streamer Remote (Remote keyboard)
- Samsung Smart TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Apple TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Google Chromecast Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
SURE Universal Remote uses IR on Smart TVs to offer you:
- Vizio TV Remote
- Sony TV Remote
- Panasonic TV Remote
- Sharp TV Remote
- Philips TV Remote
- Haier TV Remote
- Hisense TV Remote
We try to maintain a large appliance database, however, some appliances may be missing. If you can’t find your appliance please send your the name and model to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send suggestions to email@example.com. We love to hear from our customers.
SURE Universal Remote Custom Systems
SURE has introduced the concept of the appliance "system" which is a group of appliances that can be controlled simultaneously. This turns your remote control into a “one-button” solution. This enables turning all the appliances in one “system” on and off with one click. For example you can have one SURE “System” for your living room which replaces your existing Smart TV remote, cable box remote and AV receiver remote. One click will turn all of these appliances on or off.
Known SURE Issues
Our custom systems cannot include both WiFi and IR appliances.
Other SURE Information
The SURE Universal Remote is a FREE remote and supported by graphical advertising which appears in a dedicated area and does not interfere with the universal remote operation. If you don’t like ads you can subscribe to the ad-free version.
The SURE Free Universal Remote Control runs on the following smartphones:
- Galaxy S4 and S4 mini
- Galaxy Mega
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy S5
- One (M7)
- One (M8)
- LG G3 (except G3 S, G3 Vigor, G3 Beat which have older version of IR software)
- Xiaomi Mi4
SURE User Permissions
When installing we require user permissions for the following:
1. Microphone - access to the microphone for voice commands in smart TVs
2. Photos/videos - for streaming from the phone to the Smart TV
3. Full network access - to automatically discover smart appliances
DI 360 Video is a video player that allows you to watch 360° HD content with our spherical projection technology.
Use your touch screen or devices's gyro to dive into content.
Download your own 360 content directly from the app in MP4 or M4V format (H264).
You can even use an Head Mounted Display (HMD) and activate the "split mode" for a more immersive experience !
- Interactive 360° render with touch and gyro
- Controls : Play, Pause, Automatic center, Zoom in / out
- Live video seek
- Full HD 1920x1080 support
- HMD compliant split mode
- Video gallery for medias management
360 video playback is a CPU intensive task and require latest devices to work flawlessly. App only supports ARMV7 devices.
Magnet on some cases or flaps can disrupt internal gyroscope, do not stick such cover back on the phone while the app is running.
Digital Immersion is a french company specialized in 360° video production and integration.
Our team can create 360° live events, branded applications, guided tours, immersive reality and many more...
- Synchronization feature! Enjoy watching a movie together with another Cardboard friend!
- Subtitles in SRT format, with full support for RTL languages and Unicode characters.
- Immersive virtual environment. Watch in your own home theater!
- Player controls in VR.
- Supports 3D and 2D movies in a variety of formats: Side by side (SBS), Over and Under (OU), Panoramic video in 180 (Dome) and 360 degrees, Fish eye projection.
- Simple material design.
- Uses the latest Cardboard SDK with less drift.
- Headset configuration.
- Streaming files over a network.
- Select your file, and configure video properties. They will be remembered next time you open the file.
- Use the in-VR UI to play/pause or skip forward and backward in your movie. You can also click the progress bar to control the video position. Volume controls are available to the left of the screen. The hamburger button hides and shows the controls.
- Video size, virtual environment and a lot of other settings are available in the Preferences.
- Subtitles in SRT format in the same directory as the movie will be loaded and enabled automatically. Subtitles can be turned on and off in the player UI.
- Synchronization is a new feature that keeps a movie in sync between two devices. To enable sync, first set up the IP of your peer in Settings, where you can also find the IP of your own device.
- Select a video to play. If it's a local video it must be present on both devices.
- In the VR UI, click the "sync" button on both devices to enable synchronization.
- On one of the devices, start the video by pressing the play button. After a small delay, the movie will start playing synchronized on both devices.
Seeking and network play is supported!
Upcoming features in development:
- YouTube support.
- More configuration options.
- VR UI improvements.
- Synchronization improvements
This application is supported by ads, but will not interrupt or otherwise limit your viewing experience. If you'd like to support the development, please rate the application and write a review, or purchase the full version! Feature suggestions and bug reports are always welcome!
With WatchON by Peel you can:
- Control your TV, set-top box, DVD player, Blu-ray, Roku, Apple TV, audio system and more using the built-in IR blaster on your smartphone.
- Enjoy personalized show,movie and sports recommendations based on your preferences
- Set reminders to watch a show later or program your DVR
- Select your favorite shows so you never miss an episode
- Customize your channels to match your cable or dish package
No more worrying about what to watch, how to find your favorite content, or where your remote is hiding. WatchON by Peel controls thousands of brands of electronic devices and has accurate TV guide listings localized for 110 countries, customized to your over-the-air, cable or dish provider.
WatchON by Peel is the world’s most popular smart remote with 100 million-plus activated users worldwide and more than 8 billion smart remote commands a month. The more you tune-in with Peel, the smarter it gets. Add your top shows and channels to your “Favorites” page to make them even easier to find.
We are constantly working to improve our app so you have the best television experience possible. If you are having trouble with TV listings or setting up the WatchON by Peel remote on a particular device, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly rather than post the problem in a review. This will allow us to help you most quickly and effectively and solve the problem for others in our community.
Visit www.peel.com, or follow us on Twitter (@peeltv) and Facebook (facebook.com/peeltv) for the latest app updates.
Yatse is the most complete and stable XBMC / Kodi remote available and the best rated.
Take full control of your media center with complete library support, beautiful widgets, streaming, offline media sync, internal audio player, all optimized for phones and tablets.
◆ Voice Commands : Give orders in natural language sentences
◆ Full Android Wear support
◆ Offline Media* : Download your media to your device for offline playing
◆ Internal Audio Player* : Listen to your music on your phone (Online and Offline)
◆ Offline library : List your library everywhere
◆ Modern and intuitive interface
◆ Support Multiple XBMC / Kodi devices (and centralized Mysql database)
◆ Multiple Widgets included for fast remote actions, now playing details or to list recent media
◆ Full support for Media Player Classic (MPC or MPC-HC) as an external player
◆ Cloud Save : Keep your hosts and settings across devices
◆ Stream your videos to your Android devices or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast devices*
◆ Send your Android media to your media center or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast devices*
◆ Completely configurable to make Yatse fill all your needs
* DashClock / Muzei extension
* Support all XBMC / Kodi remote commands from optimized views or widgets
* Support Android notifications and Lockscreen controls
* Quickly find your media with multiple sorting / filtering and even a global search
* Detailed now playing views with direct selection of Subtitles or Audio streams
* Support all Android versions starting from 4.0 (ICS)
* Wake on Lan (WOL) support
* Multiple plugins for SMS / Call, Android notifications, ...
* Send media to your media center from YouTube or browser
* Optimized for speed and low battery usage even on older devices
* Support themes*
* API to control media center / Yatse from other Android applications
And much more, just install and try.
A complete Wiki is available on the website for help on installing and configuring Yatse, the XBMC / Kodi remote and your media center instances.
Please use the website for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store do not allow me to gather enough information or contact you.
The free version does not contains ads. But some advanced functions (noted with an *) requires the unlocker to be used.
Please consider buying the Unlocker if you want to support the continued development of this application.
Keep in touch:
* Official website : http://bit.ly/16z6NUh
* Facebook : http://on.fb.me/13QNm5B
* Twitter : http://bit.ly/XzZGaz
* Google+ : http://bit.ly/1e2iS5z
- Some features like streaming and offline sync work better with Gotham or later !
- This application only works with Frodo (12.x), Gotham (13.x) and Helix (14.x) | See http://kodi.tv/ to download the latest version.
- The screenshots contain content © copyright Blender Foundation | www.sintel.org / www.elephantsdream.org / www.bigbuckbunny.org / mango.blender.org
- All images are used under their respective CC Licenses | http://creativecommons.org
- Except the material attributed above, all posters, still images and titles depicted in our screenshots are fictitious, any similarity to actual movies copyrighted or not, dead or alive, is purely coincidental.
- No animal was harmed in the making of this app
3、分歧者：异类觉醒（谢琳•伍德蕾 提奥•詹姆斯 凯特•温丝莱特）
4、黄金时代（汤唯 冯绍峰 王志文）
5、心花路放（徐峥 黄渤 袁泉）
Whether you want to use your tablet as a virtual scratch turntable, or just want to step away from the booth for a moment but still continue to monitor the mix from your phone, or even want to mix the whole gig wirelessly from your tablet while the computer plugged to your sound system delivers the beats, the VirtualDJ Remote application gives you full freedom to operate VirtualDJ over a WIFI connection.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: this application needs to connect to the software VirtualDJ running on a PC or Mac computer. The VirtualDJ software is available for FREE on www.virtualdj.com. Please make sure you are running an up to date build as features in newer remote builds may require newer VirtualDJ builds too.
SIMPLE WIRELESS SETUP:
VirtualDJ Remote and VirtualDJ Software connect over a simple Wifi connection.
If you are already using a wifi network, the connection will be done automatically. For this to work on a PC, Bonjour is required: https://support.apple.com/kb/DL999
Otherwise, you can easily create an ad-hoc wifi network, and enter the device IP address in the VirtualDJ software for immediate connection.
EASY AUDIO CONFIGURATION:
The audio is being played by the computer, so you just need to plug your audio system to your computer, no need to carry audio wires to your tablet/phone.
SUPPORT THE FULL POWER OF VIRTUALDJ:
VirtualDJ is the most used DJ software, with more than 100,000,000 users, and has been used reliably by professional DJs all over the world for the past 10 years.
It features almost everything a DJ can need, from beat mixing, effects, song suggestions, samplers, video mixing, etc.
The interface and functionalities of the VirtualDJ Remote can be completely tailored to your exact needs, by using new Skins.
The Skin format is compatible with the popular VirtualDJ’s skin SDK, and thousands of users are working on creating skins to fit every needs. You can download their creations, or easily create one by yourself.
Anything is possible, from a full-featured sampler pad, an effect table, a turntable emulator, a complete controller, or whatever else your imagination and need will come up with.
YOU CAN DO MORE:
- Mix music videos and plug your computer to a projector to get the video out
- Broadcast your mix live on Internet radios
- Record your sessions on your computer
- Get personalized advice on what to play next with LiveFeedback
- Mix with 3, 4, 6, or how many decks you want simultaneously (up to 99)
This application generates a grave with your name and gives you the reason of your death underneath it.
**The information given in this app is truly fictional. Do not take any of the generated information seriously for it is not based on any given facts. This app has been created to provide fun for the user.**
This fix shows you how you can repair your headphones in 5 minutes cheaply. So check it out and enjoy your music again!
Note: This fix works most of the times. However, it still depends on your technical skills so a 100 % guarantee of working again can't be given.
© TiGoLi Productions 2012
A lot of people think they know how to solder, however following these steps will definitely make soldering a lot easier. It will also improve the quality of your solder joints. So check it out and become a semi-pro in soldering!
This guide is great to get you on the way for DIY projects or to fix your electronics!
And most importantly: Enjoy!
© TiGoLi Productions | 2012
A lot of people don't know that there is a special technique to remove solder. However, if you want to get a good result after de-soldering, check out this application which explains the proper technique for this!
Everything you need is in there! Good luck!
© TiGoLi Productions | 2012
It's obvious that bacon is one of the most delicious foods in the world. But do you know what you can do with it? From muffins to lasagna and even brownies, everything is better with bacon!
Download the app now and learn how to master all the bacon recipes!
Not all screen sizes are supported yet and this can cause some problems. We are working on it.
Feedback, recipes and photos of your bacon are always welcome!
This guide shows you a technique which helps you to prevent this for free. So check it out, practise and enjoy your music!
© TiGoLi Productions | 2012