Explore Bangalore, located on Deccan Plateau, with the Bangalore Travel Guide app by Happytrips. Curated by experts, the app will be a perfect travel companion to get all information on the go. It works offline as well, with interactive offline maps. From Bannerghatta National Park, Wonderla Amusement Park, Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium, Fun World, Ulsoor Lake and Lalbagh Glass House to the museums preserving cultural heritage of the place, Government Museum, Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum, it covers everything! Bangalore travel guide covers the best hotels, restaurants, places to visit and shopping experiences with reviews from around the world. The content is complemented with highly useful interactive maps & beautiful photos. Coupled with offline content & offline maps you are sure to get the best from this app—be it sightseeing, religious tour or shopping tips.
• COMPLETE CITY COVERAGE: Covers all aspects of a city guide - getting to know Bangalore, how to reach Bangalore, Bangalore hotels, Bangalore restaurants, things to do in Bangalore, places to visit in Bangalore, shopping in Bangalore and experiencing Bangalore nightlife.
• SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE: Guides are curated keeping in mind all kinds of travellers – Business traveler looking for luxury Bangalore hotels, family looking for sightseeing, couple looking for a romantic honeymoon or solo travelers interested in exploring the unique culture of the place.
• OFFLINE CONTENT: Download entire travel guide on your device complete with offline photos & offline maps. No worries about roaming data charges on your next trip to Bangalore.
• NEAR ME: Select ‘Near Me’ option to view hotels, restaurants, shopping places, things to do near you and view them on offline maps to avoid roaming data charges. Use filters on map to view only hotels or shopping or things to do or sightseeing.
• INTERACTIVE OFFLINE MAPS: View entire Bangalore Travel Guide on interactive city maps. Offline maps act like your personal travel companion whether you are in Wonderla Amusement Park, Fun World, Jawaharwal Nehru Planetarium, The Heritage Centre and Aerospace Museum. Use filters in map to discover hotels, restaurants, shopping or things to do near you.
• PLAN USING BOOKMARKS & ITINERARIES: Plan using bookmarks in Bangalore Travel Guide app. Select your favourite hotels, cafes, restaurants, places to visit and sightseeing options in Bangalore travel guide & access content offline when in Bangalore. Moreover, you can simply follow curated Bangalore itineraries present in 24 and 48 hour formats.
• COMPLETE DETAILS: Contact details & essential information like cuisine, facilities, opening hours for hotels, restaurants, bars and sightseeing places to visit are given prominence.
• REVIEWS FROM AROUND THE WEB: Reviews for hotels, restaurant, places to visit & nightlife options not just from HappyTrips experts but also from well-known travel websites. Reviews are sorted as per user likes to ensure you see the best reviews on top.
• TRAVELER RATINGS & REVIEWS: View ratings & reviews from HappyTrips users for all Points of Interest & choose the best restaurants, hotels, place to visit, nightlife options based on traveler reviews. Add your own reviews (even when offline) & contribute to the community.
Bangalore, also referred to as the Silicon Valley of India, has been attracting all kinds of travellers from every nook and cranny of the globe for decades now. The city is as popular for its religious places and historical places as it is for its tech advances.
Popular Attractions: Government Musuem, Bangalore Palace, Dodda Ganeshana Gudi, Kote Venkataramana Swamy Temple, Fun World, Jawaharal Nehru Planetarium
Popular places to eat/Shopping Hubs: Paranda, Vivanta by Taj, Dum Pukht Jolly Nabobs, Oh! Calcutta, La Tagliatella, Commercial Street, MG Road, Cinnamon, UB City Mall, Kimaya