Explore Chennai like never before with the Chennai Travel Guide app by HappyTrips. Curated by experts, the app will be a perfect travel companion to get all information on the go. It works offline as well, with interactive offline maps. From Fort St. George, Guindy National Park and Marina Beach to Dakshinachitra to Covelong Beach, we have everything covered for you! Chennai travel guide covers the best hotels, restaurants, places to visit and shopping experiences with reviews from around the world. The content is complemented with highly useful interactive maps & beautiful photos. Coupled with offline content & offline maps you are sure to get the best from this app—be it a sightseeing tour or a backpacker’s trip.
• COMPLETE CITY COVERAGE: Covers all aspects of a city guide - getting to know Chennai, how to reach Chennai, Chennai hotels, Chennai restaurants, things to do in Chennai or places to visit in Chennai,.
• SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE: Guides are curated keeping in mind all kinds of travellers—family looking for sightseeing, couple looking for a romantic honeymoon or solo travellers interested in exploring the unique culture of the place.
• OFFLINE CONTENT: Download entire travel guide on your device complete with offline photos & offline maps. No worries about roaming data charges on your trip to Chennai.
• NEAR ME: Select ‘Near Me’ option to view hotels, restaurants, things to do near you and view them on offline maps to avoid roaming data charges. Use filters on map to view only hotels or sightseeing options.
• INTERACTIVE OFFLINE MAPS: View entire Chennai Travel Guide on interactive city maps. Offline maps act like your personal travel companion whether you are in Guindy National Park, Parthsarthyswamy Temple or Kapaleeshwarar Temple. Use filters in map to discover hotels, restaurants, or things to do near you.
• PLAN USING BOOKMARKS & ITINERARIES: Plan using bookmarks in Chennai Travel Guide app. Select your favourite hotels, cafes, restaurants, places to visit and sightseeing options in Chennai travel guide & access content offline when in Chennai. Or simply follow curated Chennai Itineraries present in 24 and 48 hour formats.
• COMPLETE DETAILS: Contact details & essential information like cuisine, facilities, opening hours for hotels, restaurants and places to visit are given prominence.
• REVIEWS FROM AROUND THE WEB: Reviews for hotels, restaurant, and places to visit not just from HappyTrips experts but also from well-known travel websites. Reviews are sorted as per user likes to ensure you see the best reviews on top.
• TRAVELER RATINGS & REVIEWS: View ratings & reviews from HappyTrips users for all Points of Interest & choose the best restaurants, hotels, places to visit based on traveller reviews. Add your own reviews (even when offline) & contribute to the community.
Chennai has been attracting all kinds of travellers from every nook and cranny of the globe for decades now. The city features some beautiful water bodies, besides picture-perfect buildings and greenery.
Popular Attractions: Guindy National Park, Parthsarthyswamy Temple, Kapaleeshwarar Temple, Elliot's Beach, Marina Beach.
Popular places to eat: Saravana Bhavana, Dakshin, Annalakshmi, Ponnusamy Hotel, Ratna Café.
Please get in touch to share your valuable feedback, ideas & get help using the app. If you enjoy using the app, do give us a 5 star rating & review!
Email us on: email@example.com