Walk around the old lanes of Kolkata with the Kolkata Travel Guide app by HappyTrips. Curated by experts, the app will be a perfect travel companion to get all information on the go. It works offline as well, with interactive offline maps. From Victoria Memorial, National Library of India, Nalban and Millennium Park to Central Park and Nandan, our guide has it all! Kolkata travel guide covers the best hotels, restaurants, places to visit and shopping experiences with reviews from around the world. The content is complemented with highly useful interactive maps & beautiful photos. Coupled with offline content & offline maps you are sure to get the best from this app—be it a sightseeing tour, a cultural tour or just museum hopping in the city.
• COMPLETE CITY COVERAGE: Covers all aspects of a city guide—how to reach Kolkata, Kolkata hotels, Kolkata restaurants, things to do in Kolkata or places to visit in Kolkata,.
• SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE: Guides are curated keeping in mind all kinds of travellers—family looking for sightseeing, couple looking for a romantic honeymoon or solo travellers interested in exploring the unique culture of the place.
• OFFLINE CONTENT: Download entire travel guide on your device complete with offline photos & offline maps. No worries about roaming data charges on your trip to Kolkata.
• NEAR ME: Select ‘Near Me’ option to view hotels, restaurants, things to do near you and view them on offline maps to avoid roaming data charges. Use filters on map to view only hotels or sightseeing options.
• INTERACTIVE OFFLINE MAPS: View entire Kolkata Travel Guide on interactive city maps. Offline maps act like your personal travel companion whether you are in Millennium Park, Victoria Memorial or Nalban. Use filters in map to discover hotels, restaurants, or things to do near you.
• PLAN USING BOOKMARKS & ITINERARIES: Plan using bookmarks in Kolkata Travel Guide app. Select your favourite hotels, cafes, restaurants, places to visit and sightseeing options in Kolkata travel guide & access content offline when in Kolkata. Or simply follow curated Kolkata Itineraries present in various formats.
• COMPLETE DETAILS: Contact details & essential information like cuisine, facilities, opening hours for hotels, restaurants and places to visit are given prominence.
• REVIEWS FROM AROUND THE WEB: Reviews for hotels, restaurant, and places to visit not just from HappyTrips experts but also from well-known travel websites. Reviews are sorted as per user likes to ensure you see the best reviews on top.
• TRAVELER RATINGS & REVIEWS: View ratings & reviews from HappyTrips users for all Points of Interest & choose the best restaurants, hotels, places to visit based on traveller reviews. Add your own reviews (even when offline) & contribute to the community.
Kolkata, India’s cultural hub has been attracting all kinds of travellers from every nook and cranny of the globe. The city is home to some spectacular monuments, lush green gardens and shopping venues. The food is also amazing here.
Popular Attractions: National Library of India, Mother House, Howrah Bridge, Victoria Memorial, Shaheed Minar.
Popular places to eat: Mehak-e-Punjab, Rang De Basanti Dhaba, Zaranj, Dum Pukht, Amber
Please get in touch to share your valuable feedback, ideas & get help using the app. If you enjoy using the app, do give us a 5 star rating & review!
Email us on: email@example.com