Explore Mumbai, the capital of Maharashtra, with the Mumbai Travel Guide app by Happytrips. Curated by experts, the app will be a perfect travel companion to get all information on the go. It works offline as well, with interactive offline maps. From Juhu Beach, Mumbai Chowpatty, Versova Beach, Mount Mary Church, and Haji Ali to the museums preserving cultural heritage of the place such as Jehangir Art Gallery, Mani Bhavan Museum and Nehru Planetarium, it covers everything! Mumbai travel guide covers the best hotels, restaurants, places to visit and shopping experiences with reviews from around the world. The content is complemented with highly useful interactive maps & beautiful photos. Coupled with offline content & offline maps you are sure to get the best from this app—be it a historical sightseeing tour or a romantic honeymoon or a shopping extravaganza.
• COMPLETE CITY COVERAGE: Covers all aspects of a city guide - getting to know Mumbai, how to reach Mumbai, Mumbai hotels, Mumbai restaurants, things to do in Mumbai, places to visit in Mumbai, shopping in Mumbai & experiencing Mumbai nightlife.
• SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE: Guides are curated keeping in mind all kinds of travellers – Business traveller looking for luxury Mumbai hotels, family looking for sightseeing, couple looking for a romantic honeymoon or solo travellers interested in exploring the unique culture of the place.
• OFFLINE CONTENT: Download entire travel guide on your device complete with offline photos & offline maps. No worries about roaming data charges on your trip to Mumbai.
• NEAR ME: Select ‘Near Me’ option to view hotels, restaurants, shopping places, things to do near you & view them on offline maps to avoid roaming data charges. Use filters on map to view only hotels or shopping or things to do or sightseeing.
• INTERACTIVE OFFLINE MAPS: View entire Mumbai Travel Guide on interactive city maps. Offline maps act like your personal travel companion whether you are in The Gateway of India, Haji Ali, Nehru Planetarium and Cultural Center or Juhu Beach. Use filters in map to discover hotels, restaurants, shopping options or things to do near you.
• PLAN USING BOOKMARKS & ITINERARIES: Plan using bookmarks in Mumbai Travel Guide app. Select your favourite hotels, bars, cafes, restaurants, places to visit & sightseeing options in Mumbai travel guide & access content offline when in Mumbai. Or simply follow curated Mumbai Itineraries present in 24 & 48 hour formats.
• COMPLETE DETAILS: Contact details & essential information like cuisine, facilities, opening hours for hotels, restaurants, bars & sightseeing places to visit are given prominence.
• REVIEWS FROM AROUND THE WEB: Reviews for hotels, restaurant, places to visit & nightlife options not just from HappyTrips experts but also from well-known travel websites. Reviews are sorted as per user likes to ensure you see the best reviews on top.
• TRAVELER RATINGS & REVIEWS: View ratings & reviews from HappyTrips users for all Points of Interest & choose the best restaurants, hotels, place to visit, nightlife options based on traveler reviews. Add your own reviews (even when offline) & contribute to the community.
Mumbai is a dynamic city and also the capital of the state of Maharashtra that has been attracting all kinds of travelers from every nook and cranny of the globe for decades now. The city, till date, has maintained a fair balance between its old-world charm and contemporary conveniences.
Popular Attractions: Old Mumbai Goal, Como Gardens, Shrine of Remembrance, Federation Square, Eureka Skydeck and Queen Victoria Market
Popular places to eat/Shopping Hubs: Krimper, Padre Café, Heronswood Garden, South Mumbai Market, The North Mumbai Market, Koorie Connections