Explore the royal buildings and beautiful gardens of Mysore with the Mysore Travel Guide app by HappyTrips. Curated by experts, the app will be a perfect travel companion to get all information on the go. It works offline as well, with interactive offline maps. From Mysore Palace, Jayalakshmi Vilas Mansion and Lalitha Mahal Palace to Crawford Hall and Brindavan Gardens, the guide has it all! Mysore travel guide covers the best hotels, restaurants, places to visit and shopping experiences with reviews from around the world. The content is complemented with highly useful interactive maps & beautiful photos. Coupled with offline content & offline maps you are sure to get the best from this app—be it a sightseeing tour or a backpacker’s trip.
• COMPLETE CITY COVERAGE: Covers all aspects of a city guide - getting to know Mysore, how to reach Mysore, Mysore hotels, Mysore restaurants, things to do in Mysore or places to visit in Mysore.
• SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE: Guides are curated keeping in mind all kinds of travellers—family looking for sightseeing, couple looking for a romantic honeymoon or solo travellers interested in exploring the unique culture of the place.
• OFFLINE CONTENT: Download entire travel guide on your device complete with offline photos & offline maps. No worries about roaming data charges on your trip to Mysore.
• NEAR ME: Select ‘Near Me’ option to view hotels, restaurants, things to do near you and view them on offline maps to avoid roaming data charges. Use filters on map to view only hotels or sightseeing options.
• INTERACTIVE OFFLINE MAPS: View entire Mysore Travel Guide on interactive city maps. Offline maps act like your personal travel companion whether you are in Mysore Palace or Jayalakshmi Vilas Mansion. Use filters in map to discover hotels, restaurants, or things to do near you.
• PLAN USING BOOKMARKS & ITINERARIES: Plan using bookmarks in Mysore Travel Guide app. Select your favourite hotels, cafes, restaurants, places to visit and sightseeing options in Mysore travel guide & access content offline when in Mysore. Or simply follow curated Mysore Itineraries present in 24 and 48 hour formats.
• COMPLETE DETAILS: Contact details & essential information like cuisine, facilities, opening hours for hotels, restaurants and places to visit are given prominence.
• REVIEWS FROM AROUND THE WEB: Reviews for hotels, restaurant, and places to visit not just from HappyTrips experts but also from well-known travel websites. Reviews are sorted as per user likes to ensure you see the best reviews on top.
• TRAVELER RATINGS & REVIEWS: View ratings & reviews from HappyTrips users for all Points of Interest & choose the best restaurants, hotels, places to visit based on traveller reviews. Add your own reviews (even when offline) & contribute to the community.
Mysore, also known as the ‘City of Palace’, has been attracting travellers and historians from all over for a long time now. The destination boasts of some marvellous palaces, green gardens, art galleries and temples.
Popular Attractions: Lalitha Mahal Palace, Crawford Hall, Brindavan Gardens, Mysore Palace.
Popular places to eat: By The Way, Tiger Trail, Malgudi Cafe, Cafe Aramane.
Please get in touch to share your valuable feedback, ideas & get help using the app. If you enjoy using the app, do give us a 5 star rating & review!
Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org