Supports multiple map grid formats - UTM, Military Grid (MGRS), Ordnance Survey (OS) British & Irish Grid and Dutch RD support.
Navigate with a smoothly rotating compass, or rotate the phone for a large text-based view.
Capture and view tracks on the phone, or export to SD card.
New for version 2.3.2 - added magnetic compass support for capable devices. The main compass bearing is still based on GPS (i.e. movement between current and last position) but a yellow mark now also indicates the magnetic heading. This can be enabled or disabled in the settings menu.
• support for ozf2 maps (ozfx3 maps can be opened but not guaranteed)
• support for online maps
• support for SAS.Planet maps cache
• works without maps as a simple navigator
• track recording in background (power-safe)
• navigation to waypoint and via route
• track to route conversion
• route creation and manipulation
• works with waypoints, tracks and routes in Ozi format
• reads waypoints, tracks and routes in KML and GPX format
• HSI and compass
• configurable units
• UTM coordinates
• search for locations via Google geocoder
• location and waypoint sharing
• portrait and landscape modes
• tablet support
Functionality can be extended by plugins:
• receive coordinates via text messages (sms)
• receive coordinates from tracker devices
• share location in real time
Androzic is free and open-source. It is distributed under GNU GPL v3 license. More information can be found on http://androzic.com/
Caution! Modern versions of Img2Ozf generate maps in new encrypted format, they won't open in Androzic. Please use older versions of Img2Ozf, last known good version is 3.03.
Converts track into route (OziExplorer *.rte or MapSource *.gpx)
Conversion *.plt в *.kml and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt в *.kmz and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt to *.gpx and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt to OziExplorer route*.rte,
Conversion *.plt to route *.gpx
The 3D maps are rendered in OpenGL by combining map tiles from various sources with elevation data.
Do not expect too much from this app since I'm developing it in my free time. The user interface is poor and simplistic.
• View online/offline maps in 3D;
• Download map areas for offline use;
• View offline maps downloaded with Mobile Atlas Creator (MOBAC) (atlas format: OSMAND tile storage);
• Import and view OziExplorer maps;
• Attach elevations for current downloaded maps;
• Track recording;
• Track builder;
• Track play;
• Import/Export of tracks in KML format;
• Statistics (altitude, speed, distance);
• Use elevation data in SRTM3 format.
You can use OruxMaps for your outdoor activities (running, treking, mountain bike, paragliding, flying, nautic sports,....)
100% no adversisements
Online and offline maps. Support to multiple formats:
-OruxMaps format. You can use maps from Ozi Explorer transformed wit a PC tool.
-.img garmin (vectorial) -no full support is provided-.
-.map (vectorial from mapsforge). Support to custom themes similat than Locus themes.
Support to Wms, you can use the application as a WMS viewer.
Support to multiple external devices:
-Heart rate monitors, bluetooth Zephyr, Polar (including bluettoh smart devices, like polar H7).
-ANT+ (speed, cadence, heart rate, distance,...).
-AIS information systems (experimental), for nautical sports, using Wifi o BT.
Support to KML KMZ and GPX formats.
Share your position with your friends, display the position of your friends in your device.
Download online maps for offline use.
Text to speech support.
Profiles; save your preferences in your SD card.
Statistics with graphics.
Follow routes, with different alarms to alert you if you are near a waypoint, or you are far from the route.
Create/save wayponits, attaching photo/audio/video extensions.
Custom waypoints types, with your icons.
Basic support to Geocaching.
Correct the altitude of your tracks/routes using DEM files (offline) or online services.
Search/download tracks from:
Search or create tracks using online services from Cloudmade or offline using Broute app.
Upload tracks to:
Live tracking using:
More info here: www.oruxmaps.com
Free version offers:
• Offline map tiles download & cache (including Greek Cadastre orthos, OSM, Google & Bing WMS) on internal or external memory (SD card)
• Downloads tiles along 1 or more selected tracks or routes. Optional tiles overwrite.
• Structure analysis for any map type (levels, number of tiles & file size on each level)
• Map Rotate, Tilt & Zoom with screen multitouch
• Greek Geodetic Ref. Sys. (GGRS87) coordinates
• Auto or manual map image scaling to compensate map lisibility for low screen resolutions
• Speed-related map rotation auto-switch based either on compass or GPS heading
• Combined speed-related AutoZoom & AutoTilt (perspective view) with 3 profiles (Travel, Off-road, Extreme)
• Continuous Speed, Elevation, GPS Accuracy & Slope charts when a GPS is connected
• 4 color classes accuracy recodring line symbol
• Offline search for 200000 woldwide cities including 20000 nameplaces, 1900 archaelogical sites & 1400 monasteries in Greece
• Online routing for Greece. Options include fastest & shortest route, altitude zone, toll avoidance.
• Start & destination positions can be set either on map, GPS fix, using long press on map, search, coordinates or waypoints.Nav points can be deleted or altered
• Unlimited number of routes can be stored for off-line use.
• Digitalization of lines and points with a finger, mouse or stylus.
• On-screen selection of lines & editing (press to move & add vertices, long press on a vertex to delete it, convert to point, or to split the line, union of 2 selected lines, delete lines).
• Ability to set a solid symbol for lines or choose from 5 color palettes interpreting speed, slope, elevation, pace and accuracy Equal Intervals analysis.
• Unlimited waypoint capture on or off GPS fix. Create, edit or delete waypoint on creen. Move points by drag & drop, to GPS fix or map center.
• Advanced tabular data management
• Unlimited track recording with custom time & distance intervals. Recording line symbol uses a 4 colored classes scheme to visualize PDOP values. Track statistics include elevation & speed graphs, duration, min, max & avg speed, min & max elevation, total ascent & descent, 2D & 3D length
• Import & export waypoints & tracks on KML & GPX formats.
• After saving data (points & tracks), user can send the file to DropBox, Google Drive,e-mail, G-mail, etc
• Auto Generalize tracks on save. Options include no generalize, mild (1m tolerance), moderate (3m) and strong (6m) generalization.
• 4 languages (english, greek, french & german)
• Linked Toponavigator GPS Info app offers satellite status info, visualizes pitch & roll values, records NMEA sentences, send position by SMS or e-mail &offers an advanced Trip Computer
Paid version adds:
TopoNavigator Extreme app (40€ for 3 devices for a 2 years period) gives access to TopoNavigator WMS & offers 6 routing profiles (fastest, shortest, SUV car, 4x4 car, Extreme 4x4 car, Hiking).
• TopoNavigator Road WMS, which provides very legible and updated road maps for Greece, for travelling in cities & the countryside
• TopoNavigator Terrain WMS, the best map of Greece for any outdoor adventure activity (hiking, 4x4 driving, mountain bike), which includes 20m contour lines
Both maps are available in Greek & Latin characters and cover all regions of Greece: Athens and Attica, Central Greece, Peloponnese (Southern Greece), Epirus, Macedonia & Thrace (Northern Greece), Cyclades, Ionian, Dodecanese & Creta (Kriti) islands.
• Points & lines digitized on screen (off GPS fix) get elevation values from a high accuracy 30m cell Digital Elevation Model (currently DEM is server-based & covers greek territory).
See a preview of TopoNavigator IMS maps at http://www.toponavigator.com/el/toponavigatorims.html
* internal / bluetooth GPS, simulator
* offline raster maps (most grids and projections)
* smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
* waypoints and simple navigation
* custom tracking data views
* ... and more ...
* MIDP and Symbian phones
* Windows Mobile 5.x/6.x
* Windows Phone
For build without INTERNET permission see http://www.trekbuddy.net/releases
* just to be clear - THIS IS NOT a turn-by-turn navigation app
* no maps are provided nor any online mapping source is utilized - you need to use a map creation tool that supports TrekBuddy maps format
Now, if you wonder what this app is good for, you better leave it alone and save yourself the disappointment.
Maps can be either PNG files (recommended) or JPEG files. It is also possible to use the devices built in camera to take a picture of a map, e.g., when standing in front of an information board.
A map can be calibrated either while walking around in the area covered by it, or beforehand if the gps coordinates are already known. Added reference points are automatically saved and can be used the next time the same map is loaded.
MapCalibrator now contains support for loading (really) high resolution images without down sampling them. This support must be enabled in the preferences and is only available on devices running Android 2.3.3 and higher. At the moment it only works for .jpg and .png images.
If you have any problems with the app, please contact me at MapCalibrator@gmail.com instead of posting things in the comments. It is very hard for me to solve problems if I don't get enough data to reproduce them.
The app can also create GPX file of the downloaded log, which can be used with for example: RMaps.
Android 3.0+ is required
The log and GPX will be saved to the internal SD card of your device
It is simple app for everyone and for any use( dafault purpose is holiday and unknown places).
You can go and save places which you wish to record with some basic description and picture for full experience.
At first you need just to turn on a GPS .At exit .kml file is created in folder "Locations" on your sdcard .That file you can open with Google Earth for mobile or for PC .
Folow markers numbers and see where have you been ..
This app is my graduate work on Faculty of Technical Sciences Cacak and big thanks goes to Zeljko Jovanovic.
Bored to wait for maps to display? Once displayed, maps are stored and remain available, quickly, even with no network access.
• Want more than just roads on your maps? You will find what you need here;
• Used to go to places with poor network coverage? Everything will stay available;
• Used to go abroad? You won't be lost anymore;
• Have a data allowance limit? It will reduce your usage.
This Plus version includes all features of the Standard version without ads, and supports import of professional GPS and geographic landmarks file formats like GPX, Google Earth KML/KMZ, OziExplorer WPT, CVS/TSV and Geocaching LOC
★★ Maps ★★
A lot of maps are available, including classical road maps, topographic maps, aerial (satellite) maps and various layers that can be added over any maps: OpenStreetMap (Roads, Topo), USGS National Map (Hi-res topo, Aerial imagery), Worldwide Sovietic topo maps, Google Maps, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, Yandex Maps, and various per-country topo maps (incl. Europe, UK, Spain, Italy).
• All maps can be stacked in layers, with precise opacity control.
• Select and store large areas in few clicks.
• Stored space is clear and can be easily deleted.
★★ Display, store and retrieve unlimited landmarks ★★
You can add various items on the map such as waypoints, icons, routes, areas and tracks.
You can easily manage them using the powerful SD-Card Landmarks Explorer.
★★ On-map GPS Localization & Orientation ★★
Your real location and direction are clearly displayed on the map, which can be rotated to match your real orientation (depends on device capabilities).
Easy turn on/off to save battery.
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB Grid, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, ...);
• Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
• On-map grids display;
• Full screen map view;
• Multi-touch zoom;
★★ Need more? ★★
If you are a real adventurer, try AlpineQuest GPS Hiking, the complete outdoor solution based on All-In-One OfflineMaps, loaded with a powerful GPS Location Tracker and more: http://www.alpinequest.net/google-play
Flashcards Tutor learning game to help build vocabulary. Flip between languages and choose to play against essential words or the Advanced reference pairs.
Ideal for business people, travellers or students.
Q. How quick are the dictionary searches
A. This app takes up a small amount of space on your device and is very quick
Q. Are there definitions in the dictionary
A. No, but if you touch on any of the found words synonyms are displayed helping to show its use in a broader context
Q. How do I play the flashcard learning game
A. Select the language for the head word and select the matching word from the list below and select Submit.
Q. I am a more advanced learner can I play a harder set of words
A. Yes, tick the Advanced box to play against the full dictionary or untick to play against the 1500 words needed for high school
Q. Can I type an answer for the head word intead of having multiple choices, for the flashcard game
A. Yes, this is for more advanced learners. Untick the Multiple Choice box, type your answer and select Submit.
Q. How do I play the Word Match game
A. Select New, then touch the head word in the left column and it's matching word in the right column. Its colour will change. Repeat this for all words and then select Submit to check the answers
Q. Can I use the Word Match game as a revision aid or word of the day
A. Yes, select Revise to see the left and right words in matching order
Q. Can I see synonyms in the word games
A. Yes, touch any word in the game, after you have submitted your answer, to see synonyms and the broader meanings for each word.
Q. Can I see a list of words that have been used in the games
A. Yes, select Review History from the main menu
Q. Can I see synonyms in the History
A. Yes, touch any word in the history list to display synoyms
Q. Can I clear the game history
A. Yes, use a long touch on the list of word to be prompted to clear the history
- Up-to-date list of earthquakes worldwide
- Geo-location of earthquakes
- Latest satellite images of all continents
- Information about maps and satellites
- Worldwide weather maps
- Current observations of the sun
- Warnings and alerts of severe weather conditions
- UV warnings
Internet connectivity is necessary
** Special edition features the complete course with detailed descriptions for: **
** 2014 SRAM CANADIAN OPEN ENDURO PRESENTED BY SPECIALIZED **
** 2014 CANADA CUP **
Includes new detailed maps of the Whistler Bike Park and Lost Lake Trail network!
Including over 100 named mountain bike trails.
Find and ride Whistler's classic mountain bike trails such as:
A River Runs Through It
Kill Me Thrill Me
As well as some more recent gems like:
Get Over It
And the epic:
-user location can be displayed on the map
-trail difficulty ratings
-trail elevation profiles (for select trails)
-auto pan and zoom map to selected trail
Supported file formats:
Supported coordinates format:
dd° mm' ss"
Format converter wpt <=> gpx
Known Android issue: KitKat users you may need ROOT your device to write to external SD card :(
Bug reports, questions, suggestions and feature requests => firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura is an intelligent virtual assistant that can chat with users and answer questions. Laura can tell you about the weather, your location, and the distance between cities.
Laura also can translate phrases and sentences from English to Spanish, Russian, and French languages, for instance, you can request: translate this is a lovely day to Spanish. Laura also can remember user specific information, e.g., names or numbers.
As you discover more about your new virtual friend, watch as Laura smiles and lights up with emotions during the conversation. These visual traits display cutting-edge developments in realistic 3D animation – which make Laura a truly unique virtual agent. For the best experience with Laura, we recommend using WIFI, a CPU with at least Quad-core 1.4 GHz, and Android 4.0 or up.
Tilde Innovation Lab continues to work on improving Laura’s dialog system, speech recognition capabilities, and 3D features. Therefore we welcome any comments or suggestions on how we can improve our latest creation. More information available here: http://www.tilde.com/chatbots
Tilde Translator – on-the-go translation at your fingertips.
•Translates words, phrases, and text
•Languages: Latvian, Lithuanian, Estonian, English, Russian
•View translation history
•Transliteration for devices that do not support diacritical markings
•Interface languages: Latvian, English, Lithuanian, Estonian, and Russian
To run the application, you need an active Internet connection.
The app was specially designed for the Presidency of the Council of the European Union, providing quick access to information for international journalists, delegates, and other visitors to Latvia in 2015.
The machine translation technology in Translate 2015 was customized for the Latvian language, providing significantly higher translation quality than generic online services.
Translate 2015 is powered by Hugo.lv, the Latvian public sector’s machine translation service.
Developed by Tilde, a language technology company based in Riga, Tallinn, and Vilnius.
- Statistical machine translation for Lithuanian-English-Lithuanian and Lithuanian-French-Lithuanian language pairs
- Trained for the translation of general, legal and IT texts
- Allows translating words, phrases or whole text
- Provides real-time translations via the internet connection
- A great alternative to free online translators
- A Lithuanian product
Ēriks latviski vēl mācās. Palīdzēsim viņam labāk atpazīt skaitļus latviešu valodā – jo viņš vairāk vingrināsies, jo labāk to pratīs! Ierunā naudas summu latviski, bet Ēriks automātiski konvertēs summu uz latiem vai eiro un izrunās gala rezultātu.
Skaitļu atpazīšanai ar balss palīdzību ir nepieciešams aktīvs interneta pieslēgums.
Mēs būsim pateicīgi par taviem komentāriem un ierosinājumiem, kā uzlabot šo lietotni.