Access to world-class wealth management on the go. Download to track, view and customise your personalised investment portfolios.
All the features you expect, accessible directly through the app:
• Real-time overall account valuation.
• Detailed individual portfolio performance.
• Portfolio history – see the trades we’re making for you.
• Deposit and withdraw from your portfolios.
• Change your risk level.
• Start, amend and end regular savings.
• Secure messaging to Tiller Helpdesk.
• Full access to your account settings.
Why choose Tiller?
Tiller is discretionary wealth management as it should be. Access to the tools and investment expertise once the preserve of institutional investors and high-net-worth individuals. Now available to all looking to invest £5,000 or more.
• Whether a beginner or experienced investor create your personalised portfolio in minutes.
• Your fully diversified global portfolio is built using low-cost exchange-traded funds (ETFs) or blended with actively managed funds, giving you a better chance of performance.
• Your portfolio is managed by trusted investment experts supported by advanced algorithms.
• Want more control? Choose to focus your portfolio with investment themes.
• Truly flexible accounts - create multiple investment portfolios to match your goals.
• Invest tax-free with a Stocks & Shares ISA (Individual Savings Account).
• Or enjoy the simplicity of a General Investment Account (GIAs).
• Clear, affordable and fair fees. Considerably less than your average traditional advisers.
We work hard ensuring your accounts are safe.
• We work with a leading custodian to keep your assets safe.
• Your portfolio and personal data are protected by advanced security technology as used by major banking institutions.
• We’re authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA reference number: 793479
• We’re recognised by the UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
Tiller is a financial technology (fintech) company providing discretionary investment management to the UK market via an online digital platform – commonly referred to as ‘robo advice’. Our investment service offers customisable and low-cost managed investment portfolios through General Investment Accounts and Stocks & Shares ISAs.
Tiller Investment Ltd, Ground Floor, 11 Carteret Street, London, SW1H 9DJ, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA registration number 793479.
Note: Screenshots are for illustrative purposes only. Past performance is not a guide for future performance. Investments can go down in value as well as up and you could get back less than you invest. Your capital is at risk. ISA tax treatment depends on individual circumstances.