When people give the time, they never give the time to the exact minute "It's thirty-one minutes past twelve", they are much more likely to say "It's Half Twelve".
- Allows you to select the time zone for the clock (GMT).
- Works in either landscape or portrait orientation and rearranges itself to suit.
- Available in multiple languages, so you can learn to tell the time in another language! Just swipe to switch between them!
- Italian(more to come over the next few weeks!)
- Multiple themes.
We intend to update Word Clock regularly with new and exciting features!
We'd love to hear any of your feedback, good or bad. Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or feature requests.
alt: word clock, wordclock, textclock, text clock, world clock, worldclock
Play 1: What time do you get up? What time do you have a meal? What time do you go to bed? ... Life always has its timing rules. Can you tell the time when you see the clock? Let's try this app.
Play 2: Children have their own dreams. Some of them want to be a policeman, teacher or a doctor. Now, you are a clockmaker, let's go to repaire some broken clocks.
★★★★★★★Products of BabyBus★★★★★★★
We focus on inspiration, not just learning.
We focus on capacity-building, rather than a single cognition.
We focus on entertaining, rather than spoon-feeding teaching.
Take the baby bus, which is loaded with a happy childhood!
▶The series introduction：
BabyBus is the first brand in early childhood educational software (field of mobile Internet), which is developed specifically for preschoolers, and includes two series which are the Age(1-3) and the Age(3-6). The series of the Age(3-6) combines the main concepts of early childhood education for 3-6 year-old babies and covers the Cognition Pavilion, Brain Training, Art Center and other relevant categories, the applications of Age(3-6) are aimed at the development of the comprehensive cognitive abilities of the baby’s pedia, music, art, and the analytical thinking capabilities of the left and right brain.
Tips: In the search bar, enter "BabyBus" or " sinyee", to find all of our products.
v6.1: Editable cards
Sight Words – Help prepare your child for kindergarten. Designed for children who are ready to learn to read and review sight words, this shows each word on a separate card in large font.
* Use Edit Mode to change the words. Make it your own deck by adding your voice or your child’s! Add or change words as you need to.
* Star the cards that you would like to review with your child and use the Favorites Mode to create your custom deck.
* Change the settings to display lower case letters or UPPER CASE letters using the Toggle Case settings option.
* Randomly show a letter using the Random Button.
* Swipe through the cards, or use the large buttons to move from word to word.
* Turn off the audio using the Quiz Mode
At Five Pumpkins, we strive to make high quality apps and distribute them for free on Android. We want to help as many children as possible learn their alphabets and gain a solid grounding in pre-reading and pre-math skills. We really hope these are as much for your toddlers and preschoolers to use as they were for us to build.
If you would like to donate and support our development efforts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have ideas for other toddler applications or kids games, feel free to let us know. We love to hear from our users.
You can see our other educational apps and games by searching for "Five Pumpkins" in the Android Store or checking out m.fivepumpkins.com.
Follow us at twitter.com/fivepumpkins or become a fan of our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Five-Pumpkins/241886129858)!
This app requires well speed wireless internet connection or 3G connection to watch without buffering.
Disclaimer: This app is for education purpose only and we do not exercise any right over the video. This video is available in public domain. This app is distributed "as is" without warranty of any kind and the user may use it on his/her own risk. This app is just customizing the videos in a more user-friendly way for users.
Keys: MS Word Tutorial, MS Word Video Tutorial, Learning Word, Word Tutorial, Word Video Tutorial, Word Tutor, MS Office Tutorial, MS Office Video Tutorial
This amazing App is simple to use and has all the essentials of learning Microsoft Word.
- Learn tips, tricks and tutorial son how to use Microsoft Word
- Tutorials are updated Weekly with new content
Check out all our other educational Apps, just search for "Bluby" on Google Play.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6000 words with images to illustrate words and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 20 languages:
✔ Turkish ✔ Russian ✔ Korean ✔ German ✔ Arabic ✔ Chinese ✔ Thai ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Portuguese ✔ French ✔ Spanish ✔ Polish ✔ Italian ✔ Romanian ✔ Japanese ✔ Hindi ✔ Indonesian ✔ Swedish ✔ Norwegian ✔ Danish ✔ Greek ✔ Czech ✔ Brazilian Portuguese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in “Spin Categories” feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 21 pre-programmed interface languages: English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 21 major languages: English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish. The app’s vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish.
Please support us by leaving a good rating in Android Market, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
- Choose from Basic Word Tutorials
- Choose from Advanced Word Tutorials
Learn Microsoft Word with easy to follow step-by-step original tutorials.
* Build your IELTS vocabulary.
* Locate your nearest British Council test centre.
* Succeed at IELTS.
### OLD VERSION was released by the name of "Today's Word" ###
** Update History
Transparent widget added.
Quiz now possible only with favorite words.
long press and copy word in description to look up with ColorDict dictionary(installation required).
Play audio with changing playback speed.
Able to listen the word itself.
Backup or restore data and audio files on Dropbox.
◦ No internet connection needed
◦ Large database of about 190,000 words
◦ Unscrambles instantly
◦ Works for words up to 10 letters
◦ Features words that are valid in word games like Scrabble
◦ Can filter output by 'Starts With', 'Ends With', 'Contains' and 'Length'
◦ Display words in block letters or small
◦ Separate words either by a space, comma or a semicolon
◦ Maintain a history of words you have unscrambled
Any questions/suggestions/bugs please shoot an email to: email@example.com
* Personalized voice in spelling learning experience
* Add your own choice of words
* Share the created content with voice with friends
* Take test to check progress
* Learn pronunciation and spellings too
* Create lists for group of words for better management of words
* Results to monitor the progress for the student. Will give you detailed description of the words.
Usage for teachers:
* Teachers can create the words list in their own voice which need to be taught
* Using share feature (available in settings), teacher can share the content to students.
* Students can load the content on their Spell Word using the same share features.
* Students can learn new words from the new content, take test, monitor progress.
* Teacher can distribute content as per syllabus to students to learn.
Usage for Students:
* Students can receive content from teacher
* Students can create their own word list to learn
* Students can learn and take test to monitor progress.
How to use game for dictation/word vocabulary practice-
1. Login as teacher can be used by teachers/parents
2. Type first word from list of words the child has to practice
3. Create list for the words or add words to the existing list for better word management.
4. Record the pronunciation in your own voice ( **TIP – can add description also while recording, eg: Word is “AIM” . Pronounce AIM and further elaborate it saying yes it is the same AIM which you AIM at with your gun or Bow and arrow.
5. Repeat step 2 - 4 for each word in the list. IT can be used for Spell Bee and other competition practice.
6. You can choose levels if you are using multiple lists. This can be used to boost morale of the kid by giving easier words in Level 1 and then moving on to tougher words.
7. Lists will allow you to group words in particular orders and allow students to learn words list by list.
8. Teacher can monitor the progress made by students using results. Results are added to list and also to the app level for all the tests completed. Results can be accessed under Teacher section. Results are available on list page for each list and also at words list page for app level.
1. Login as Student
2. Dictation practice allows kid to practice and check word after every word
3. Dictation test will give results towards the end similar to class room test.
4. Student can select particular list to practice and test.
1. Share the created content with friends. Collect the content from friends. Grow your content list fast.
2. Change settings on the settings page, increase/decrease test size, change sound for correct and incorrect words.
Spell bee, Dictation, words learn, game for kid, learning English words, spellmaster ,Ozspell, masha bell, spelling competition, spelling software, education software , spell word, grade 1 kids, learn spelling, game, results, detailed result, analysis, indiaspellbee, spellbound, hardspell, learn spelling, leaning spelling
Please send any suggestion / comments to mail mention below.
More from developer
• Accurate local time for a large selection of cities around the world.
• Reliable time zone and Daylight Saving Time (DST) related information.
• Arrange Favorites to easily find the local time for your most viewed locations.
• Add to your home screen a widget with the city you prefer, to track it's time.
• Set alarm in your local time for an event in another city.
• Variety of analog clock designs and types of display – analog and digital clock.
• Easy to customize. Add many cities/locations to Favorites, which are saved.
• Choose between 24 Hour Clock or 12 Hour Clock format.
• Choose to show Dates and Time Difference in the Favorite Tab
• Easily supports landscape and portrait orientation.
timeanddate.com is an established company that first came online in 1998. We maintain more than a decade of experience in being an accurate and reliable provider of time and date related information worldwide.