The Times Tables Trainer is a handy little tool for children
learning their multiplication tables for the first time as well as for adults looking to refresh their mental math skills.
The Times Tables Trainer helps you practice and learn all the multiplication tables from 1 to 10. The Times Tables Trainer is great for self-tuition, and you can play the games with your friends as well. For example, battle it
out to see who can get the most correct answers in 1 minute.
Use the Times Tables Trainer as a tool in the classroom or
together with your child at home.
ClassShare is a user-friendly class scheduling app which can also be used as a simple and funny notepad for important events related to school. Moreover, ClassShare allows you to share your class schedule with schoolmates, teachers and parents. Having the ClassShare app means you can either create your own class schedule or you can download and use an already existing one.
Main features of the basic version:
- Creating your own class schedule based on pre-defaulted courses
- A user-friendly notepad for important events related to your studies (for example, assignments or tests)
- Option to download and use an already existing class schedule created by another ClassShare user
- Management of your school events (homework & tests) in one screen
- Sharing your class schedule with others. You just need their e-mails
- Cloud backup and sync your shared timetable across all your Android devices.
- you can also see and share your registered schedule through our web page:
Buy premium features in our shop:
- Widget for desktop, which shows your current class and related information including events such as scheduled homework, tests or exams.
- Pictograms on class icons
- Create and use more shared class schedules.
- Textures on icons that can enrich the design of your class schedule
- Classes countdown, which shows the remaining time to either the beginning of your daily schedule or its end
- Removing ads from the app.
Please note that uploading or editing a shared class schedule requires either an internet connection or wi-fi.
Supported languages by the app: Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Slovak, Czech.
ClassShare is optimized to Android 4.03 or higher.
Class schedule, school timetable, shared, homework, assignment, lesson, course, teacher, classes, lecture, quiz, test, project, lab, paper, book report, essay, presentation, classhare
Thank you very much all users for all your comments and queries. Thanks to your feedback, the version of the Statistics and Sample Size app is released with a lot of improvement.
- The appearance (or interface): you can now change the app to your favorite color to make it more friendly. In this version, we have Orange, Gold, Green, Blue, Red and Grey.
- Sample size calculator: all errors/problems reported by users were fixed. An email function was also added to the Calculate button. You can now email any calculation to your friends or colleagues by press and hold the Calculate button for a while (long press/click).
- In this version, we included a new section: Random Sampling which may be helpful in randomized control trial. You can set the group name (group A, B, C... or group 1, 2, 3...) in the Preferences.
- In the Statistical Calculator, you can do statistics easier. For example, you can enter a, b, c ,d for a 2 x 2 table, calculate Chi-square statistics and obtain the p value in just a few seconds. There are more things for you to explorer, such as t test or linear regression.
- My favorite section is the Statistical Analysis from Data files. Imagine that one day your friends or colleagues email you a data file and ask you for help. What you do is to download the data file and analyze the data in just a few seconds. However, in this version the app only supports .csv file. In the near future, it will definitely support all other data file type (i.e SPSS, Stata, R, EpiData). The next version may have modeling functions. You can download the sample dataset here https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1uwk640u0z4lp0/sample_ivf.csv?dl=0
- The ads in this app is a kind of bonus for my time, but if you don't like it, just press about 20 times on the author's photo to disable ads.
Again, do not hesitate to contact me for any problem you may encounter during your time exploring the app. If you have any suggestion, please also let me know.
Thank you and have a great day.
Time for School is an application developed specifically for high school and college students.
It makes it easy for you to save your schedule, and features a built in dynamic alarm.
- Easily keep track of you school's schedule.
- Notifications tell you when and where your next class starts.
- Dynamic alarm clock wakes you up at the right time according to you schedule.
- Highly customizable alarms.
Those features sound great, but how would you use Time for School?
To start, you enter your schedule into the application. You can easily add and delete weekly repeating classes. Or you can add one-time only classes. Next, you choose whether you want Time for School to notify you before each class. After you've done that, you can set an alarm. Just choose how long before you first class you want you alarm to go off, and it will automatically adapt to your schedule each day.
So what if one of you classes is cancelled? You open up Time for School, select and delete that specific class, and the alarm automatically recalculates your alarm time.
Available in English and Dutch
- Widgets that show you your schedule from you homescreen.
- Translations to German, French and Spanish.
Keywords: School, time, schedule, class, course, lesson, alarm.