Ever had your phone ring in class because you forgot to silence it?
School Assistant + will notify you when a class has started and automatically mute your phone for you during class.
Do you have trouble remembering when is your next test or assignment or what to study for your upcoming exam?
School Assistant + will remind you and even chart your progress throughout the year!
This version offers the following advantages over the free version:
• Main screen customization
• Weighted grades and evaluation types
• Better control and prediction on grades
• Unlimited evaluation types
• Tablet-designed main screen
• Google Calendar sync (one way)
• Events widget (Android 3 and 4 - can be added in the lock screen in Android 4.2 and up)
• Custom icons
• Password protection
• Schedule widget
• No ads
• Many more features coming soon...
If you want to check if School Assistant + supports your needs and wants, you can try the free version first.
Upgrading from the free version? Here is how to import your data:
• Make sure you have the latest version of School Assistant installed
• Open the free version, go to Menu > Settings > Tools > Export > Export
• Open School Assistant +, complete the initial setup and then go to Menu > Settings > Tools > Import and follow the instructions
Do you have ideas to make School Assistant better or have you found a bug?
Contact me and I'll implement/solve it as soon as possible.
Leaving negative comments here won't help me solve the issue.
Coming soon only in School Assistant +
• Better Google Calendar integration
• Smart event adding
• User support
• Many other features
Free Google Play App Demo Link
Try out all the features of the app with 1 class so you are satisfied before buying.
Best App Ever Award (Education Category) www.bestappever.com
2012 Runner Up
***Try downloading the Blue Stacks Player from www.bluestacks.com if you would like to run the app on your PC as well. ***
- No in-app purchases or add on modules. Have access to all features of paid app immediately.
- 225 students per class, 30 classes per term, 10 terms per year
- Designed for Android 4.0 and higher (improved screen layouts for tablet size screens)
- Attendance (Customize your attendance symbols)
- Gradebook (Categories, Weighting, Letter Grade/Points/Percent grading style)
- Keep track of student notes and parent communication
- Group messaging (bulk emails/texts to students/parents/advisors from within the app)
- 1 touch notification to parents when student is absent or missing work
- Progress Reports (email PDF files to all parents and students with a few touches)
- Lesson planner (keep track of what you do in your classes daily)
- Random Student Caller (Device will speak name of student out aloud)
YouTube Help Videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0109AD0EA001E9AA
Twitter Tips: http://twitter.com/TeacherAidePro
Google+ Tips: http://plus.google.com/+TeacherAideProForAndroid
Google Doc Help file: http://docs.google.com/document/d/13tMKbpK0x4Nwk_fMiGx2epLgR5H9vBIZktsfZ7umQzs/
This is the Professional Version of the 2nd Edition of the Award Winning Teacher Aide Pro app. If you haven't already, please take a look at the Demo Version of the app so you can test it out on your device with a limited number of students. Version 1 has been available the past 3 years and been updated extensively, and now I've completely reworked the app and made changes I could only do with building app from the ground up. Major improvements include a seating chart, and greater number of students, days assignments and classes and many additional features.
If you encounter any issues, please email the developer at email@example.com so the problem can be fixed. There are over 7000 Android devices supported by the app so I depend on users to inform me of any issues they may find with their device.
If your school is not currently supported, see the about us section below and ask your school administrator to visit www.SchoolInfoApp.com or contact us for details.
School Info by SchoolInfoApp features:
• Important news and announcements
• Teacher notifications
• Interactive resources including event calendars, maps, a contact directory and more
• Student tools including My ID, My Assignments, Hall Pass & Tip Line
• Language translation to more than 15 languages
• Quick access to online and social media resources
We build great apps for great schools and school districts and have published apps serving more than 600 schools and districts throughout the US, UK and Canada. All we do is develop and manage mobile apps for schools and school districts, so our focus is 100% on doing that incredibly well. The result is apps that are highly rated with features that students, parents, teachers and administrators find to be time-saving, simple and useful.
Features listed may or may not be included depending on your school or district’s policies and preferences.
Time for School is an application developed specifically for high school and college students.
It makes it easy for you to save your schedule, and features a built in dynamic alarm.
- Easily keep track of you school's schedule.
- Notifications tell you when and where your next class starts.
- Dynamic alarm clock wakes you up at the right time according to you schedule.
- Highly customizable alarms.
Those features sound great, but how would you use Time for School?
To start, you enter your schedule into the application. You can easily add and delete weekly repeating classes. Or you can add one-time only classes. Next, you choose whether you want Time for School to notify you before each class. After you've done that, you can set an alarm. Just choose how long before you first class you want you alarm to go off, and it will automatically adapt to your schedule each day.
So what if one of you classes is cancelled? You open up Time for School, select and delete that specific class, and the alarm automatically recalculates your alarm time.
Available in English and Dutch
- Widgets that show you your schedule from you homescreen.
- Translations to German, French and Spanish.
Keywords: School, time, schedule, class, course, lesson, alarm.