On your phone and on your watch. A notification and a widget will give you all the information you need without opening the app.
The Now tab informs you about:
• the current class and time left to it's inevitable end,
• the name of your next class and room number,
• time left until your classes begin and breaks end.
Automatically mute your phone during lessons and/or breaks!
The Time Table tab shows the weekly schedule for each day, where you can not only read the names of your classes, but also starting and ending hours and classroom numbers.
The application allows you to edit, save and share your timetable with friends in an easy way.
You can input more schedules and switch between them, and for each of your timetables you can change the default duration of classes, breaktimes or day start time.
You can also import your schedules from a calendar, like Google Calendar.
- Grades section with customizable grading system
- List of all subjects and their grades with automatically calculated average
- General average from all subjects together
- Tasks and exams section with notifications for upcoming events
- Timetable with two weeks mode
- Semesters, which let you save your past grades
- Data backup to sd card
- Timetabel widget
- Tasks and Exams widget
If you want to help me translate school manager to your language, you can do it here: http://goo.gl/5E0IXK
If you have any comments, suggestions, criticisms, feature requests or feedback, please don't hesitate to email me or left comment/rating in the section below.
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
Ever had your phone ring in class because you forgot to silence it?
School Assistant + will notify you when a class has started and automatically mute your phone for you during class.
Do you have trouble remembering when is your next test or assignment or what to study for your upcoming exam?
School Assistant + will remind you and even chart your progress throughout the year!
This version offers the following advantages over the free version:
• Main screen customization
• Weighted grades and evaluation types
• Better control and prediction on grades
• Unlimited evaluation types
• Tablet-designed main screen
• Google Calendar sync (one way)
• Events widget (Android 3 and 4 - can be added in the lock screen in Android 4.2 and up)
• Custom icons
• Password protection
• Schedule widget
• No ads
• Many more features coming soon...
If you want to check if School Assistant + supports your needs and wants, you can try the free version first.
Upgrading from the free version? Here is how to import your data:
• Make sure you have the latest version of School Assistant installed
• Open the free version, go to Menu > Settings > Tools > Export > Export
• Open School Assistant +, complete the initial setup and then go to Menu > Settings > Tools > Import and follow the instructions
Do you have ideas to make School Assistant better or have you found a bug?
Contact me and I'll implement/solve it as soon as possible.
Leaving negative comments here won't help me solve the issue.
Coming soon only in School Assistant +
• Better Google Calendar integration
• Smart event adding
• User support
• Many other features
Daily lesson plans can be added easily, and PDF files can be viewed, emailed or printed easily. The lesson plan information can easily be shared with other teachers or an administrator.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IJNJyo6GdBH2at8OUJLW8Y3EGN1D4ejOkFidkVCEO4U/edit?usp=sharing">Google Doc Help File
Class Planner Features
- Supports up to 20 classes
- Insert bullet points or numbers easily
- View lesson plan notes by week, class or specific day
- Backup to device, Dropbox and email
- View, email or print a PDF of your lesson plans
- View auto generated class weekly schedule based on daily class times.
- Widget shows lesson notes for today's classes
Feel free to email the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org to give feedback. I love to make improvements based on user suggestions and anything to help teachers keep track of their lesson plans is appreciated.
If your school is not currently supported, see the about us section below and ask your school administrator to visit www.SchoolInfoApp.com or contact us for details.
School Info by SchoolInfoApp features:
• Important news and announcements
• Teacher notifications
• Interactive resources including event calendars, maps, a contact directory and more
• Student tools including My ID, My Assignments, Hall Pass & Tip Line
• Language translation to more than 15 languages
• Quick access to online and social media resources
We build great apps for great schools and school districts and have published apps serving more than 600 schools and districts throughout the US, UK and Canada. All we do is develop and manage mobile apps for schools and school districts, so our focus is 100% on doing that incredibly well. The result is apps that are highly rated with features that students, parents, teachers and administrators find to be time-saving, simple and useful.
Features listed may or may not be included depending on your school or district’s policies and preferences.
School Gateway – stay up to date with your child’s life at school.
Send and receive messages to your school for free, pay for school items and activities, see your child’s grades, timetable, attendance, behaviour issues and achievements, update contact details and medical information
*** Please note: ***
• Your school must have School Gateway before you can use this app.
• The school controls the functionality and content available to you. Not all schools will use all features.
• To register/login your school must have your e-mail address and phone number, if you can’t log in, please check these details are up to date at your school.
• You must keep push notifications enabled for the app to receive messages and updates from your school.
• Your app will automatically display information for multiple children/schools as long as the schools use School Gateway. Please check contact details at all your schools match.
• If other members of your family want to log in, please make sure their details are also registered with the school..
Time Table Lite allows you to maintain your timetable for the entire week and helps ease maintenance via features like Cloning and managing subjects. Extra features include ability to customize the class duration and also keep unlimited notes.
The Pro version builds on the Lite Version (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.thirdchimpanzee.timetablelite&feature=search_result) by allowing you the following extra features:
1. Manage multiple time tables. You can now manage different school timetables or if you are managing the time table for multiple kids.
2. Home Screen Widgets to give you a view of your next class.
Time Table is an awesome app which helps you to properly manage your daily schedule. With Time Table, you can list down your daily classes and upcoming exams/assignments. You can also jot down the details of your professors and make a to-do list.
In this way, Time Table encapsulates the components you need to manage your daily routine in one package. Time Table has a swipe view with which you can view the schedule of each day separately. It also has a calendar view. With one click, you can edit or delete any entry. Simple, fast and efficient - Time Table bestows an individual with the power to manage his schedule efficiently.
• One click delete and edit
• Calendar view
• Provision to list exams/assignments, make teacher list and scribble ‘to-do’ list
• Provision to choose subject specific colour
• Attractive swipe view
• User friendly interface.
It's a dynamic alarm clock that uses your schedule to wake you up on time.
- Easily keep track of you school's schedule.
- Notifications tell you when and where your next class starts.
- Dynamic alarm clock wakes you up at the right time according to you schedule.
- Highly customizable alarms.
Those features sound great, but how would you use Time for School?
** Entering your schedule **
To start, you enter your schedule into the application. You can easily add and delete weekly repeating classes, or you can add one-time only classes.
** Notifications **
Next, you choose whether you want Time for School to notify you before each class. You can do this in the settings menu. Select the amount of minutes before each class you want your phone to show the notifications. Thanks to the notifications system, you’ll always know when and where your next class starts!
** Setting a dynamic alarm.
After you've done that, you can set a dynamic alarm. Just choose how long before your first class you want you alarm to go off, and it will automatically adapt to your schedule each day. Never be late for school because you forgot to set your alarm again!
Suppose it takes you 1 hour and 30 minutes to get to school. This is the time you enter in the ‘new alarm’ screen. After you’ve done this, the alarm will look at the first class for tomorrow. If your first class starts at 9:00 AM, the dynamic alarm will be set for 7:30 AM, and you won’t have to worry about changing it when your schedule changes.
So what if one of you classes is cancelled? You open up Time for School, select and delete that specific class, and the alarm automatically recalculates your alarm time.
Available in English and Dutch
- Google Calendar Synchronisation
- Widgets that show you your schedule from you homescreen.
- Translations to German, French and Spanish.
Keywords: School, time, schedule, class, course, lesson, dynamic alarm, timetable, notifications.