Well now with the Uniden Crash Cam App you can record all the events, as they happen, in the case of an accident. Uniden offers the latest in vehicle accident recording ‘black box’ technology, allowing anyone with a smartphone to instantly have a ‘crash cam’ in their car, at the ready.
With your smartphone mounted on the inside of the windscreen, the Crash Cam App automatically detects any sudden, or abrupt changes in car movement through its G-Sensor and immediately records the footage on your smartphone. The recorder can also loop record, which makes a continuous recording of events. This footage can then be used as evidence of who is at fault, in the case of an accident, to police and insurance companies.
The Uniden Crash Cam App also geotags the location of the incident and has the ability to share video and images instantly through social networks, including Facebook and Twitter, as well as emailing. The recorded footage can even tell you the maximum and average speeds your vehicle was travelling with date and time stamps. Built into the App is a camera button, allowing you to take photographs after an incident, as further evidence to support your version of events.
This Uniden Crash Cam app is ideal for all drivers – daily commuters, taxi drivers, truck drivers, 4WD enthusiasts, or parents wishing to monitor the safety of younger drivers.
Another wireless solution from Uniden – World Leader In Wireless Communication.
- Record video in landscape and portrait formats while driving
- Built in G-Sensor with sensitivity levels
- Record audio as well as video
- Continuous loop recording
- Ability to manually activate continuous record function
- Still Photo function to capture damage detail
- Map overlay feature while recording
- Maximum and average speed for each piece of footage
- Date and time stamp
- Brightness adjust
- Record on start-up of App
- Stores recorded video and images within the App
- Save to camera roll & SD card
- Share still images or footage to Facebook, Twitter, email
- Flexible recording resolution settings (1920 X 1080, 1280 X 720, 640 X 480, 352 X 258)
- Ability to choose length of auto record clip ( 1 min, 2 mins, 5 mins and 12 mins)
- Memory allocation options & exhaustion warnings
While running this application you should avoid using a flexible arm holder to position the Android device inside a car, because testing has shown that any kind of oscillating holder can hinder the reliability of the application and cause some false positives: you should instead use a holder that can be locked into position and doesn't move while you're driving.
On the other hand, using a belt clip or keeping the device in your pocket doesn't seem to affect the reliability of the application, as long as the GPS module can determine the current location.
For similar reasons, you should also avoid moving the Android device while the detection service is running, since any sudden movement could cause a false positive.
Be advised that this application requires an accelerometer with a maximum range of at least 19,4 m/s^2 (about 1,98 g) in order to work.
After the program start. When any APP crashes, it will start to send the log. Let programmers to find out the problem.
If run this app and not get any crash log, try
"adb shell pm grant crashLog.cutebabyTW android.permission.READ_LOGS"
and reboot to fix permission.
Please note that this app only works on devices with Android versions *below* 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
This application is for educational purposes only, if you are using this application for purposes other than learning I recommend you download the following app.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include—
(1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;
(3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
(4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
Source Code Contributions
Official Lego Mindstorms App - https://github.com/NXT/LEGO-MINDSTORMS-MINDdroid
JFedor Google Code - https://code.google.com/p/nxt-remote-control/
ActionBarSherlock - http://www.actionbarsherlock.com
Equation Solver is an app that can solve for one variable in any equation, it is extremely versatile and a must for anyone in school or anyone that deals with equations on a daily basis.
Please note all variables must be lowercase!
+, -, *, /, ^ (exponent), sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan, sqrt (square root), abs (absolute value), ln, log
Instead of depending on hard coded formulas, Equation Solver finds the answer through a brute force method. This allows the app to solve for all sorts of problems in a relatively short amount of time!
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions/concerns or bugs. Please attempt to contact me before leaving a bad rating to see if I can help.
- None at this time
- Internet is only needed for the advertisement, NOTHING else. This app does not rely on an internet connection to solve equations and can function offline.
(If you have an interest in a $.99 ad-free version shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
In this version you can add one server (Test Server or Dynamic DNS Updaters) and three optional allowed IP addresses per server. If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy Test Server Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
★★For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate★★
And we haven’t even mentioned all; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Secure the server by using SSL/TLS with your own certificate or our built-in certificate
- Start/Stop a Test Server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Optionally only allow specified IP addresses to access a Test Server
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- The Test Server can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
You can test the servers by, for example, connecting to them using Telnet (raw).
- Add multiple Test Servers (Echo Protocol, Discard protocol, Character Generator Protocol, Quote Of The Day Protocol)
- Setup Echo Protocol: when you access the server (for example through raw Telnet) all data will be repeated. So if you send data you will receive the exact same data back.
- Setup Discard Protocol: when you send data to this server nothing will be returned and the data will be discarded.
- Setup Character Generator Protocol: when you connect to this server, the server will start sending back random characters.
- Setup Quote Of The Day Protocol: when you send random data to the server, the server will return a random quote.
- For every Test Server you can set name, port, only access from certain IP addresses, vibrate on a new connection, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, start on boot, respawn on crash, enable SSL
- If you enable SSL: use our SSL certificate, use your own keystore, set keystore type (BKS or PKCS12), set keystore password, set keymanager password
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
StabilityTest is a CPU, GPU, RAM/memory stress-testing tool for your device, whether stock and unrooted (limited functionality) or rooted and overclocked with SetCPU, SetVsel or similar tools.
It also comes with per core or combined native linpackc MFLOPS calculation to measure your raw cpu performance.
The cpu worker performs mathematical calculations ("prime crunching") in native code and verifies the results, while the ram worker does heavy c memcpy operations in native code in a different thread.
- Classic StabilityTest for unrooted devices (sufficient to check your device's stability)
- Scaling StabilityTest for rooted devices (useful to test undervolting, overclocking and underclocking settings)
- CPU + GPU StabilityTest for unrooted devices (test both the stability & accuracy of your SoC's CPU and GPU)
- Native MFLOPS estimation (linpack / linpackc) either per core or combined
- Background Mode (StabilityTest can now run in background and with the screen turned off, except for the CPU/GPU mode)
- Dual & Quadcore support
Note that the CPU + GPU test tends to be less accurate for CPU related instabilities because part of the cpu power is eaten by opengl and thus cannot be verified.
Immediately reports errors and saves a log if the device crashes.
If you want to overclock your device test your settings with this tool!
If you want a rough estimation of your raw, native CPU power, try the built-in MFLOPS benchmark (either per core or combined).
THIS APPLICATION IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH SOME SAMSUNG DEVICES! Devices with Samsung Knox or other security solutions may not be able to utilize the live patching and the ModPE Script Runtime of BlockLauncher. Patching .mod-formatted patches and texture packs still work. A fix is being worked on.
BlockLauncher is a custom Minecraft PE launcher that wraps around Minecraft PE and provides loading of patches, and (in the Pro version) texture packs and server IPs.
(formerly known as MCPELauncher)
Just choose Options on the main screen, then select mods. It is that easy!
THIS MAY NOT WORK ON ALL DEVICES! If it crashes with your device, please post on the forum thread with your device model and your operating system version for support.
THIS APP REQUIRES THE FULL VERSION OF MINECRAFT PE TO RUN. The demo version or the J version is not supported.
This program loads libminecraftpe.so from the currently installed copy of Minecraft PE, so it should be compatiable with the mod patching features of PocketTool and QuickPatch.
Jelly Bean users: currently, this application cannot load original textures from copies of Minecraft installed by Google Play on Android 4.1 and above. The built-in texture pack will be used.
- Patch up to 3 patches
- Test the texture pack support with the built-in RepetiCraft texture pack
Use SpeedTest to monitor your cellular (3G/4G/LTE) or WiFi internet speed and response ( ping ) for your device. With a real-time graphical display, results are updated continously during the internet speed test. A quick trace route is performed to determine the number of gateways to the test server. This simple, easy-to-use app provides consistent, accurate internet speed testing from any location. A simple test app to determine your true mobile speed.
– Simple, one button tap performs (or cancels) the internet speed tests.
– Testing features download speed, upload speed and latency (ping response) time.
– Simple, easy-to-read tracking and reporting.
– History of the previous tests is available for comparison.
– Works on either Cellular Internet from any carrier or when connected via WiFi internet.
– Conveniently share results with others via email.
– Testing servers located around the world for accurate results.
– Unlimited on-the-go testing - mobile speed testing.
– It’s FREE!
Important note: Speed test uses ICMP to run ping and trace route. There are some devices and builds of Android where this has been intentionally blocked. Unfortunately, there is nothing we as developers can do to avoid this happening. If your device is affected, Speed test will not run ping or trace route. It will simply skip and leave the fields blank for results. Hopefully, in the future, there will be a work around.
If you experience any unexpected behavior (crashes, hangs, etc), please feel free to email us from the app. We are always looking to improve your experience.
Colored text boxes show you which values you entered while the white one's show the calculated values.
On Screen Keyboard makes entering values easy and fast without the android keyboard popping up and down to get in your way.
No need to hit calculate because after every key press the calculator will solve for the missing values if enough information is available saving you time and key presses.
Thanks to the following people for helping me make it better:
Crash Control Street bietet Ihnen von unterwegs Zugriff auf die Fahrzeugakten Ihres Unternehmens, und das zu jeder Zeit. Mit seinen zahlreichen Assistenzfunktionen (z.B. Standortermittlung über GPS) bietet Crash Control Street insbesondere bei der Erfassung von Unfallberichten auch Einsteigern einen leichten Zugang. Unsere Schritte zur Beweissicherung zeigen dabei, dass einfache Handhabung und eine präzise, rechtssichere Abwicklung keine Widersprüche sein müssen. Dank unserer integrierten Fotobearbeitung können Sie kleinste Schäden direkt vor Ort auf ihrem Display markieren und wichtige Notizen z.B. per Spracheingabe hinterlegen, bevor Sie in Vergessenheit geraten.
Digitale Unterschriften ermöglichen es Ihnen, Mietverträge oder Abtretungserklärungen direkt und ohne Verzögerung von Ihrem mobilen Gerät an andere Abteilungen oder angeschlossene Partner zu senden. Nutzen Sie hierfür Ihre eigenen individuellen Dokumente oder Textpassagen und lassen diese direkt auf dem Display Ihres Gerätes anzeigen und vom Kunden unterschreiben.
Die Verbindung mit der Crash Control Cloud und den damit verknüpften Partnern wie Sachverständigenorganisationen, Rechtsanwälten oder Versicherungen runden das Produkt ab. Lernen Sie unsere neueste Innovation mit seinem beeindruckenden Leistungsumfang noch heute kennen.
Barcode Scanner & QR Scanner is completely free. Change your smartphone into a powerful QR Code, Barcode, and Data Matrix scanning utility. Open the app, point the camera at the code and you’re done!
By using the phone's camera, Barcode Scanner will quickly scan and recognize the information of barcode.
When scanning a QR Code, if the code contains a website URL, you'll automatically be taken to the site. If the code just contains text, you'll immediately see it. For other formats such as phone numbers, email addresses, or contact info, you will be prompted to take the appropriate action.
Barcode Scanner & QR Scanner now reads regular barcodes—UPC, EAN, and ISBN—and gathers information about the products you scan, allowing you to research and find places to purchase the products you love.
You can DECODE text, urls, ISBN, email, contacts information, calendar events and much more with a single click using your smartphone camera, image files, online codes.
After decoding you will be redirected to webpage links, books review, multimedia and calendar online informations.
You can CREATE YOUR OWN QR Codes and Barcodes very fast!
SHARE them with your friends through apps, social networks, email, text messages, save them for later use or print.
- Fast and easy SCAN QR CODES AND BARCODES from CAMERA
- CREATE your own QR CODES encoding:Applications, Email Addresses, Phone Numbers, Contacts Informations, Bookmark, Clipboard
- SHARE your QR CODES through: Email, SOCIAL NETWORKS (Facebook, Twitter, Flipboard, Google Plus), TEXT MESSAGES
- Jump directly to WEB ADDRESSES decoded
- History logs and displays of all of your past scans in a list
- Touch-focus camera (requires autofocus)
- Customize how Scan works in Settings
All the features you would expect to have, and more, are right here!
QR Droid is true to its roots: a first class scanner.
In order to use Scan, your device must have a built-in camera. When scanning codes that redirect to online content (such as websites), you will need Internet connectivity. To scan product barcodes, your device must have autofocus.
- Barcode & QR Scanner base on the open source ZXing Barcode Library. Apache License 2.0.
ZXing Barcode Library: http://code.google.com/p/zxing/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
•A resizeable widget with arithmetic, percentage button, and fractions.
•Expression (formula) based input.
•Fraction input and output with conversion to proper fraction, mixed fraction and decimal. Even the quadratic or cubic root functions, for instance, will return fractions when the answer can be written as a fraction.
•Full history with buttons that load old results, in case you need to start over from a previous point.
•Unlimited memory slots that can be named and are always displayed on screen.
•Multiple input fields except on small phones. This let's you do short side calculations without losing your place.
•Pre-packaged functions for quadratic equations as well as many geometric formulae.
•Buttons that store user defined functions that are created by binding an argument to a binary operator.
•Visualization of multivalued complex functions (roots, inverse trigonometric, logarithm)
•Visualization of quadratic and cubic functions
•Visualization of angles returned from inverse trigonometric functions.
•Complex numbers are very easy to work with, and all functions work with complex numbers where they are defined (inverse hyperbolic cosine, for instance).
•There is a fourth layout for small phones that is not shown in the screen shots.
•A unit conversion utility that lets you build arbitrary composite units. Conversion factors are written to the history, so you can bind the factor with multiplication to do the same conversion many times.
The layouts are designed to be ergonomic for each of four device sizes in portrait and landscape. Here are some examples of what we've done to make the calculator easy and speedy to work with:
•On small tablets in landscape, the keys are split so you can operate the calculator with two thumbs.
•On small phones, the numeric keypad is right under your thumb when holding the device with one hand.
•Square root, square, inverse and negation are all close to the numeric keypad.
•On small tablets, the long "NHN-1" button is a gesture recognizer that lets you scroll the six input fields with your left thumb. That way you don't have to let go of the device with your right hand to click an input field.
More from developer
See the Help menu item in the app for instructions on how to use.
This is a free version for you to test compatibility and has most features disabled. A fully functioning version is available for sale in the Android Marketplace - press Buy to find out more.
The app has been designed to accurately reflect real professional playing conditions and rules, and offers a number of standard game structures as well as allowing you to customise your own game structures. You can play Headsup Holdem Poker anywhere at any time but the game is especially ideal for those situations where it's not easy or convenient to get out a real pack of card and chips: for example, in the car or plane or it will even liven up coffee breaks or social events in the bar or pub!
Why not hone your skills against the computer and challenge your friend to a game or two!
Games features are as follows:
- Selection of standard games structures
- Customise your own game structures: levels, chips, blinds
- Play against the computer or a friend
- Different computer playing strengths
- Networked play via bluetooth
- Realistic playing card
- Currency selection
- Real sounds
Comments and improvement requests welcome! please post to my new Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/timegalore/115492218466041
Learn how to cast new spells in the Magic Academy - and you can eventually train your own gestures to spells. You can practice spells in the Practice Arena and then take part in a real battle. Select opponents from the list of virtual opponents or battle with friends and family via bluetooth!
Important: this game will only work if your device has an accelerometer; it also uses Text To Speech (TTS) - you can rely on the default or download other implementations.
This is a 'Laser Harp' and it turns your phone into a musical instrument that you play by moving your hands in the area above the phone. There are 2 different types of hand control and an accelerometer mode where you simply move the device to change the sound.
There are 5 different instruments to choose from including the classic Piano and the wonderful Theremin, and the sounds are all individually recorded so your device will sound exactly like the devices in this video (as opposed to relying on the MIDI reproduction of your device).
Make sure to tell your friends about this must-have app and why not get together to form a band!
Check out the website www.timegalore.co.uk for more info.
Learn how to cast new spells in the Magic Academy - and even train your own gestures to spells. You can practice spells in the Practice Arena and then take part in a real battle. Select opponents from the list of virtual opponents or battle with friends and family via bluetooth!
Important: this game will only work if your device has an accelerometer; it also uses Text To Speech (TTS) - you can rely on the default or download other implementations.
There is also a video tutorial on how to cast, see here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVRIKhqGY94
- use the camera to take pictures of real game boards
- trial solutions, rewind and playback
- built-in solver to find solutions
- edit and setup boards
- generate random 3/4 cube boards
This is the FREE version for you to try and has 7 sounds for you to try. Use the built in motions or train your own gestures.
The promo video is for the PAID version, which for a small contribution you can upgrade to get the full set of 21 sounds and remove the ads.
This video shows you how you can tell an amusing story complete with sound effects! Why not post up your own crazy stories!