Well now with the Uniden Crash Cam App you can record all the events, as they happen, in the case of an accident. Uniden offers the latest in vehicle accident recording ‘black box’ technology, allowing anyone with a smartphone to instantly have a ‘crash cam’ in their car, at the ready.
With your smartphone mounted on the inside of the windscreen, the Crash Cam App automatically detects any sudden, or abrupt changes in car movement through its G-Sensor and immediately records the footage on your smartphone. The recorder can also loop record, which makes a continuous recording of events. This footage can then be used as evidence of who is at fault, in the case of an accident, to police and insurance companies.
The Uniden Crash Cam App also geotags the location of the incident and has the ability to share video and images instantly through social networks, including Facebook and Twitter, as well as emailing. The recorded footage can even tell you the maximum and average speeds your vehicle was travelling with date and time stamps. Built into the App is a camera button, allowing you to take photographs after an incident, as further evidence to support your version of events.
This Uniden Crash Cam app is ideal for all drivers – daily commuters, taxi drivers, truck drivers, 4WD enthusiasts, or parents wishing to monitor the safety of younger drivers.
Another wireless solution from Uniden – World Leader In Wireless Communication.
- Record video in landscape and portrait formats while driving
- Built in G-Sensor with sensitivity levels
- Record audio as well as video
- Continuous loop recording
- Ability to manually activate continuous record function
- Still Photo function to capture damage detail
- Map overlay feature while recording
- Maximum and average speed for each piece of footage
- Date and time stamp
- Brightness adjust
- Record on start-up of App
- Stores recorded video and images within the App
- Save to camera roll & SD card
- Share still images or footage to Facebook, Twitter, email
- Flexible recording resolution settings (1920 X 1080, 1280 X 720, 640 X 480, 352 X 258)
- Ability to choose length of auto record clip ( 1 min, 2 mins, 5 mins and 12 mins)
- Memory allocation options & exhaustion warnings
While running this application you should avoid using a flexible arm holder to position the Android device inside a car, because testing has shown that any kind of oscillating holder can hinder the reliability of the application and cause some false positives: you should instead use a holder that can be locked into position and doesn't move while you're driving.
On the other hand, using a belt clip or keeping the device in your pocket doesn't seem to affect the reliability of the application, as long as the GPS module can determine the current location.
For similar reasons, you should also avoid moving the Android device while the detection service is running, since any sudden movement could cause a false positive.
Be advised that this application requires an accelerometer with a maximum range of at least 19,4 m/s^2 (about 1,98 g) in order to work.
After the program start. When any APP crashes, it will start to send the log. Let programmers to find out the problem.
If run this app and not get any crash log, try
"adb shell pm grant crashLog.cutebabyTW android.permission.READ_LOGS"
and reboot to fix permission.
Please note that this app only works on devices with Android versions *below* 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
In this version you can add one server (Test Server or Dynamic DNS Updaters) and three optional allowed IP addresses per server. If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy Test Server Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
★★For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate★★
And we haven’t even mentioned all; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Secure the server by using SSL/TLS with your own certificate or our built-in certificate
- Start/Stop a Test Server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Optionally only allow specified IP addresses to access a Test Server
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- The Test Server can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
You can test the servers by, for example, connecting to them using Telnet (raw).
- Add multiple Test Servers (Echo Protocol, Discard protocol, Character Generator Protocol, Quote Of The Day Protocol)
- Setup Echo Protocol: when you access the server (for example through raw Telnet) all data will be repeated. So if you send data you will receive the exact same data back.
- Setup Discard Protocol: when you send data to this server nothing will be returned and the data will be discarded.
- Setup Character Generator Protocol: when you connect to this server, the server will start sending back random characters.
- Setup Quote Of The Day Protocol: when you send random data to the server, the server will return a random quote.
- For every Test Server you can set name, port, only access from certain IP addresses, vibrate on a new connection, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, start on boot, respawn on crash, enable SSL
- If you enable SSL: use our SSL certificate, use your own keystore, set keystore type (BKS or PKCS12), set keystore password, set keymanager password
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
THIS APPLICATION IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH SOME SAMSUNG DEVICES! Devices with Samsung Knox or other security solutions may not be able to utilize the live patching and the ModPE Script Runtime of BlockLauncher. Patching .mod-formatted patches and texture packs still work. A fix is being worked on.
BlockLauncher is a custom Minecraft PE launcher that wraps around Minecraft PE and provides loading of patches, and (in the Pro version) texture packs and server IPs.
(formerly known as MCPELauncher)
Just choose Options on the main screen, then select mods. It is that easy!
THIS MAY NOT WORK ON ALL DEVICES! If it crashes with your device, please post on the forum thread with your device model and your operating system version for support.
THIS APP REQUIRES THE FULL VERSION OF MINECRAFT PE TO RUN. The demo version or the J version is not supported.
This program loads libminecraftpe.so from the currently installed copy of Minecraft PE, so it should be compatiable with the mod patching features of PocketTool and QuickPatch.
Jelly Bean users: currently, this application cannot load original textures from copies of Minecraft installed by Google Play on Android 4.1 and above. The built-in texture pack will be used.
- Patch up to 3 patches
- Test the texture pack support with the built-in RepetiCraft texture pack
StabilityTest is a CPU, GPU, RAM/memory stress-testing tool for your device, whether stock and unrooted (limited functionality) or rooted and overclocked with SetCPU, SetVsel or similar tools.
It also comes with per core or combined native linpackc MFLOPS calculation to measure your raw cpu performance.
The cpu worker performs mathematical calculations ("prime crunching") in native code and verifies the results, while the ram worker does heavy c memcpy operations in native code in a different thread.
- Classic StabilityTest for unrooted devices (sufficient to check your device's stability)
- Scaling StabilityTest for rooted devices (useful to test undervolting, overclocking and underclocking settings)
- CPU + GPU StabilityTest for unrooted devices (test both the stability & accuracy of your SoC's CPU and GPU)
- Native MFLOPS estimation (linpack / linpackc) either per core or combined
- Background Mode (StabilityTest can now run in background and with the screen turned off, except for the CPU/GPU mode)
- Dual & Quadcore support
Note that the CPU + GPU test tends to be less accurate for CPU related instabilities because part of the cpu power is eaten by opengl and thus cannot be verified.
Immediately reports errors and saves a log if the device crashes.
If you want to overclock your device test your settings with this tool!
If you want a rough estimation of your raw, native CPU power, try the built-in MFLOPS benchmark (either per core or combined).
This application is for educational purposes only, if you are using this application for purposes other than learning I recommend you download the following app.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include—
(1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;
(3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
(4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
Source Code Contributions
Official Lego Mindstorms App - https://github.com/NXT/LEGO-MINDSTORMS-MINDdroid
JFedor Google Code - https://code.google.com/p/nxt-remote-control/
ActionBarSherlock - http://www.actionbarsherlock.com
Equation Solver is an app that can solve for one variable in any equation, it is extremely versatile and a must for anyone in school or anyone that deals with equations on a daily basis.
Please note all variables must be lowercase!
+, -, *, /, ^ (exponent), sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan, sqrt (square root), abs (absolute value), ln, log
Instead of depending on hard coded formulas, Equation Solver finds the answer through a brute force method. This allows the app to solve for all sorts of problems in a relatively short amount of time!
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions/concerns or bugs. Please attempt to contact me before leaving a bad rating to see if I can help.
- None at this time
- Internet is only needed for the advertisement, NOTHING else. This app does not rely on an internet connection to solve equations and can function offline.
(If you have an interest in a $.99 ad-free version shoot me an email at email@example.com)
Idea - Evan Tapper
- Please tell me if it works with a Car Dock now.
Check out my other apps!
Use SpeedTest to monitor your cellular (3G/4G/LTE) or WiFi internet speed and response ( ping ) for your device. With a real-time graphical display, results are updated continously during the internet speed test. A quick trace route is performed to determine the number of gateways to the test server. This simple, easy-to-use app provides consistent, accurate internet speed testing from any location. A simple test app to determine your true mobile speed.
– Simple, one button tap performs (or cancels) the internet speed tests.
– Testing features download speed, upload speed and latency (ping response) time.
– Simple, easy-to-read tracking and reporting.
– History of the previous tests is available for comparison.
– Works on either Cellular Internet from any carrier or when connected via WiFi internet.
– Conveniently share results with others via email.
– Testing servers located around the world for accurate results.
– Unlimited on-the-go testing - mobile speed testing.
– It’s FREE!
Important note: Speed test uses ICMP to run ping and trace route. There are some devices and builds of Android where this has been intentionally blocked. Unfortunately, there is nothing we as developers can do to avoid this happening. If your device is affected, Speed test will not run ping or trace route. It will simply skip and leave the fields blank for results. Hopefully, in the future, there will be a work around.
If you experience any unexpected behavior (crashes, hangs, etc), please feel free to email us from the app. We are always looking to improve your experience.
NOTE: If you see the Pivot notification pop up that doesn't mean it's running! I cannot prevent it from seeing that the controller has connected since Bluetooth broadcasts are not ordered.
This application provides a virtual keyboard that simulates key presses when you use your MOGA controller. You can map any button or joystick on your MOGA to a key using profiles that are exportable in XML format for you to share with your friends.
For users with rooted phones there is a second mode available called Gamepad Mode. This mode creates a virtual gamepad that acts just like a standard USB gamepad. The main benefit of this mode is the ability to use the analog joysticks as more than just glorified directional pads.
• Virtual Keyboard
• Configurable profiles
• Profiles are saved as XML files on your SD card
• Controller discovery and management
• Auto-configures based on which kind of controller you're using (Pro/Pocket)
• Gamepad Mode
• • Only available on rooted devices
• • Pretends to be a standard USB gamepad
• • Allows for full analog input
• Desktop Widgets
• • Toggle the driver's state from your desktop
• • With the long widget you can also change your active profile from the desktop
Experiencing crashes? Send me a crash report or send me your /sdcard/MOGA/error.log file!
Like what you see? Buy me a soda!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Bensussen Deutsch and Associates, Inc. (BD&A Inc.), its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
The problem with other logcat viewers is that the Android log window is only ~50k, so it can hold as little as several minutes worth of logs.
aLogrec allows the Android log (logcat) to be recorded continuously, and infinitely to your SD card where it can be analyzed at a later time.
WARNING: this app will increase battery usage when enabled. It should be used only for development / troubleshooting purposes.
For real-time log viewing on your device, use the application aLogcat,
To view logs offline on your PC, check out the Android Logcat Viewer project on Google Code,
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
More from developer
See the Help menu item in the app for instructions on how to use.
This is a free version for you to test compatibility and has most features disabled. A fully functioning version is available for sale in the Android Marketplace - press Buy to find out more.
The app has been designed to accurately reflect real professional playing conditions and rules, and offers a number of standard game structures as well as allowing you to customise your own game structures. You can play Headsup Holdem Poker anywhere at any time but the game is especially ideal for those situations where it's not easy or convenient to get out a real pack of card and chips: for example, in the car or plane or it will even liven up coffee breaks or social events in the bar or pub!
Why not hone your skills against the computer and challenge your friend to a game or two!
Games features are as follows:
- Selection of standard games structures
- Customise your own game structures: levels, chips, blinds
- Play against the computer or a friend
- Different computer playing strengths
- Networked play via bluetooth
- Realistic playing card
- Currency selection
- Real sounds
Comments and improvement requests welcome! please post to my new Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/timegalore/115492218466041
Learn how to cast new spells in the Magic Academy - and you can eventually train your own gestures to spells. You can practice spells in the Practice Arena and then take part in a real battle. Select opponents from the list of virtual opponents or battle with friends and family via bluetooth!
Important: this game will only work if your device has an accelerometer; it also uses Text To Speech (TTS) - you can rely on the default or download other implementations.
This is a 'Laser Harp' and it turns your phone into a musical instrument that you play by moving your hands in the area above the phone. There are 2 different types of hand control and an accelerometer mode where you simply move the device to change the sound.
There are 5 different instruments to choose from including the classic Piano and the wonderful Theremin, and the sounds are all individually recorded so your device will sound exactly like the devices in this video (as opposed to relying on the MIDI reproduction of your device).
Make sure to tell your friends about this must-have app and why not get together to form a band!
Check out the website www.timegalore.co.uk for more info.
Learn how to cast new spells in the Magic Academy - and even train your own gestures to spells. You can practice spells in the Practice Arena and then take part in a real battle. Select opponents from the list of virtual opponents or battle with friends and family via bluetooth!
Important: this game will only work if your device has an accelerometer; it also uses Text To Speech (TTS) - you can rely on the default or download other implementations.
There is also a video tutorial on how to cast, see here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVRIKhqGY94
- use the camera to take pictures of real game boards
- trial solutions, rewind and playback
- built-in solver to find solutions
- edit and setup boards
- generate random 3/4 cube boards
This is the FREE version for you to try and has 7 sounds for you to try. Use the built in motions or train your own gestures.
The promo video is for the PAID version, which for a small contribution you can upgrade to get the full set of 21 sounds and remove the ads.
This video shows you how you can tell an amusing story complete with sound effects! Why not post up your own crazy stories!