The Forbes app starts with the magazine and its stories about entrepreneurs, executives, innovative companies and strategic insights to help shape your investing strategies. But it’s a fully integrated environment so it goes much farther:
– The layout, images and graphics of the magazine are redesigned and optimized for tablet screens.
– Throughout each issue are numerous buttons and links that launch related posts, lists, video, photo galleries, audio and more plus connect you directly to a writer and other readers by adding your comments.
– You can easily share anything in the app with your social networks and with other Forbes app users via our in-app private social network, “Stream”.
Download the Forbes app and subscribe today for the full Forbes experience!
• Get up-to-the-minute celebrity news from fans' most trusted source
• Swipe through hundreds of photos of your favorite stars both on the red carpet and off
• Browse through 200+ star profiles with news, photos and Tweets
Customize and Share
• Customize your feed to display the news and Tweets of the stars you care most about
• Be the first to know when your favorite stars are in the news
• Share your thoughts and reactions with other celebrity news junkies directly in the app
• Keep your friends up to date by sharing PEOPLE news on Facebook, Twitter, Email and Text Message
*** Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to report any issues with the application ***
Your FREE download includes:
• Over 90 quick and easy recipes from Real Simple magazine
• Step-by-step cooking instructions with a kitchen timer for each step
• Find recipes by main ingredient (e.g. chicken, pasta, vegetarian)
• Find recipes by category / dish type (e.g. low calorie, family friendly, no cook)
• Nutritional info for every recipe
The UPGRADED version lets you enjoy the following features:
• Over 900 quick and easy dinner recipes from Real Simple magazine
• Search for recipes based on recipe name or ingredient (e.g. chicken, kale, eggs, pepper, pizza)
• Interactive grocery shopping lists that organize ingredients by supermarket aisle
• Share recipes and shopping lists by email, text, Twitter or Facebook
• Save and sync favorite recipes across your Android devices
• Add notes to your recipes
• Rate recipes
• 1-month subscription - $0.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
• 1-year subscription - $7.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
If you need help or have suggestions, we would love to hear from you at email@example.com.
• “Must have app for anyone who cooks and goes to the market… What sets it apart is the shopping list…” –Vangie
• “I was most excited about this app because coming up with easy, delicious and healthy recipes each week is often a challenge with work and kids...” –Jayme
More about the app:
• Easy to use interface
• Gorgeous recipe images from Real Simple magazine
• Recipes feature simple ingredients and cooking instructions to make preparation quick and easy
• Easily check off ingredients on your shopping list when you’re at the supermarket
• No more hunching over a cookbook – swipe between steps as you cook
• Use the cooking timer for each step of the recipe as you cook
• Use filters to find quick and healthy chicken recipes, quick pasta recipes, beef or lamb recipes, seafood or fish recipes, & delicious vegetarian recipes.
• Dish types include low calorie recipes, make ahead recipes, one pot recipes, no cook recipes, family friendly recipes, and easy elegant recipes.
• Previously featured recipe collections: Quick 20 Minute Chicken Recipes, BBQ
• Recipes, Low Calorie Pasta Recipes, Quick and Easy Dinner Recipes, and so much more!
• Chicken with creamy mushrooms
• Cajun skirt steak with creamed corn
• Mustardy linguine with chicken and romaine
• Artichoke pizzas with lemony green bean salad
• Coconut rice with winter squash
• Chicken with grilled peaches and arugula
• Avocado caprese burgers
• Baked chicken parmesan
• Chicken marsala
Automatic Renewal Feature:
Your No Time To Cook? subscription will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your Google Play account will automatically be charged at the price in effect at the time of your renewal, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current No Time To Cook? subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off automatic renewal by visiting your Google Play Account Settings after purchase.
- Over 200 celebrity recipes and cocktails, with new collections added every week
- Easy, step-by-step instructions and ingredients for every recipe
- Bonus articles, tips, photos, and videos
- Save a recipe to your Favorites and access it at any time
- Share recipes with your friends via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Explore recipes by collection, ingredient, personality, and more!
New users can enjoy full access to all features in PEOPLE CelebFood with a FREE 10 day trial! If you enjoy CelebFood you can then enjoy a subscription for uninterrupted access, automatically renewed until cancelled.
*** Please contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org to report any issues with the application ***
Daily Cut is your one stop shop for discovering the best video content. Whether you’re looking for in-depth interviews with your favorite personalities, sports highlights, or daily news, this multichannel experience with award-winning video is your go-to for your on-the-go entertainment. Daily Cut is a robust video library with editorially curated and versatile content.
Your daily dose of the best videos.
Daily Cut lets users scan and view videos from a rich array of constantly-updated content. Enjoy the very best in news, entertainment and lifestyle features along with live events, all produced for you. With over 1,500 hours and 35,000 videos, and more being added daily, you will always be in the know.
The brands you love.
Daily Cut showcases videos from the brands you love and editors you trust including TIME, Sports Illustrated, People, InStyle, Entertainment Weekly, Real Simple, Golf, Cooking Light, Southern Living, Fortune, Food & Wine, Travel & Leisure, Essence and more.
• Life & Home
• Original Series
Use the app to stay on top of the day's activities, bookmark the breakouts you want to attend, comment on sessions, and learn more about speakers.
Please note, your location will be shared with all other app users when you use the Fortune Brainstorm GREEN app on iPhone and Android platforms unless you turn off location services for your device.