This 22-tutorial course gives you a complete tour of Studio One and its great set of features. You learn how to set up your first song and configure the tracks to suit your writing style. Drag and drop is a big part of Studio One and you see you how seamless it is when adding virtual instruments to a track, for example. Then it's time to dive deep into MIDI and audio editing, where you discover how to create comps, add effects and automate your tracks on your way to getting that perfect mix. You also get a tutorial on Melodyne, a great tool to edit your vocals, which is included with Studio One.
While you're here, make sure and check out all the other courses on Studio One, and learn what this unique DAW has to offer to spice up your songwriting!
Mixing and mastering is the secret sauce of any audio production. In this collection of tutorials you learn all about mixing and mastering "in-the-box" with Studio One. With its robust mixer and plethora of innovative plugins, Studio One can handle any genre of music you can throw at it!
This course takes you through the final stages of the production process where you learn all about the mix console, setting levels, pro audio processing, automation and side chaining as well as bus compression and very cool bus folders.
Once the track is mixed, Gary sets up a mastering project. This is where all of the songs in your album come together and are fused into a coherent collection. Here you are taken step-by-step through all of Studio One’s mastering plugins. You learn about loudness. You also dive into frequencies and see how to use the very cool Spectral Meter. Gary also explains the all-important mastering plugin chain and how multi-band compressors and limiters are deployed to get that platinum audio sound! This course comes to a conclusion with a section on dithering, burning and sharing your beautifully mixed and mastered tunes!
It’s time to start mixing and mastering with Studio One!
Table of Contents:
1. Preparing a Song for Mixing
2. Setting Up Markers
3. The Mix Console
4. EQing Tracks
5. Dynamics with Compression
6. Reverb for Depth
7. Delay and Modulation FX
8. Sidechain Compression
9. Getting Deeper with Automation
10. Bus and Folder Automation
11. Bus Compression on Bus Folders
12. Exporting the Mixdown
13. Setting Up a Mastering Project
14. Editing Songs in the Project
15. Adjusting Volumes of Tracks
16. Adding Inserts for the Pre, Master and Post
17. Mastering Chain Order
18. Using 'Detect Loudness'
19. The Spectral and Output Meters
20. Using Multiband Compression
21. Limiting Your Tracks
22. Disable Tracks
24. Burning a CD
25. Images and DDP Explained
26. Digital Releases
By all means try the TRIAL version first to see if your device works:
http://www.audio-evolution.com/downloads/USBAudioRecorderPROTrial_1.3.9.apk Rename the file to .apk if the file got renamed to .man after download!
Please have a look here for a list of tested devices and more information:
If you are more interested in a media player, please see our USB Audio Player PRO app:
eXtream Software Development has written custom USB audio code from scratch because Android does not support USB audio. No rooting is required.
Your USB audio device must be class-compliant in order to work: USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 class-compliant devices are supported with either USB audio spec 1.0 or 2.0. Devices that require you to install specific drivers under Windows or OSX will usually not work.
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting the app. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, your device will not work (for now). Reasons can be that your Android device does not meet the requirements, it does not supply enough power (try a powered hub), the USB audio device is not class-compliant or you are not using an OTG cable (if needed).
Please let us know if your Android/audio device combination works.
Note that this app also functions as the license/key to use USB audio in Audio Evolution Mobile.
• USB audio recording
• USB audio playback
• Mono, stereo and multichannel recording
• Stereo playback (on multichannel device, the first two outputs are used)
• 16-, 24- and/or 32-bit depending on your device
• Up to 384 kHz sample rate (depending on your audio device)
• Input/output selection
• Buffer size selection (1024 to 16384 frames)
• Recording format selection: wav/flac/ogg/aiff. (No mp3 since that is patented, use ogg for similar quality and compression)
• Level meters for playback and recording with peak hold to see what your loudest peak was (tap on level meter to clear)
• Monitor button to set your levels before recording
• Load wav/aiff/flac/ogg files for playback
• Rename or delete recording
• Display of available disk space
• Internal controls like gain, volume and mute are presented on the mixer screen if available
• Set the folder you wish to record to, for example, external sd cards
• Play through your Android device's internal speakers or headset in case you have an input-only device like an USB mic
• Very basic playlist (directory playback) functionality because of many user requests. No mp3 playback or fancy graphics, the app is meant for recording! For a media player, see our USB Audio Player PRO app.
• Share your recordings through GMail, SoundCloud, etc.
• 800x480 screen minimum (in landscape)
• Android 3.1 or higher (no root required!!!)
• Android device with USB host capability
• USB OTG cable to go from micro-USB to full-sized USB if your Android device does not have a full-sized USB port
Just a glimpse of working audio devices:
• Lexicon Alpha, Lambda, Omega
• M-Audio Duo, Fast Track, Fast Track Pro
• Presonus 22VSL, 44VSL
• Blue Snowball, Yeti and Yeti PRO
• RME Babyface
• Zoom H2, H4
• Several HiFi DAC's
Unfortunately, Samsung S1, S2 and Note 1 devices are NOT supported because the kernel is missing some crucial parts. The S3, S4 and Note 2 work though.
Note that we are not affiliated with the USB Audio Recorder, USB Audio Field Recorder or USB Audio Tester app.
NO HIDDEN COSTS: Chorus is totally free, and always will be.
NO ADS: We at Chorus firmly believe that ads hamper the user experience, so the app is totally bereft of ads.
NO DATA CHARGES: Connect your devices using either a mobile hotspot or a Wi-Fi network. Either way, Chorus never robs you of your precious mobile data.
UNLIMITED DEVICE SUPPORT: Ever had a friend tell you that your device just isn’t ‘loud enough’? Connect as many devices to the network as you want, so that you never have to strain your ears again.
UNLIMITED PLAYBACK TIME: Add either a single song or an entire PlayList; Chorus lets you have both a quick listen and a long session!
INTUITIVE INTERFACE: Get things done faster with our simple yet gorgeous interface.
GAPLESS PLAYBACK WITH REPEAT AND SHUFFLE: In love with a song? Repeat it forever using Repeat! Hate alphabetical playback? Turn on Shuffle, sit back and get pleasantly surprised with each track. You’ll always get the premium playback experience with Chorus.
SUPPORTS ANDROID 4+ AND iOS 7+: Chorus supports all devices running Android 4+, which constitute 90%+ of the total Android devices in the market. Add that to our iOS support, and you have a truly universal app!
SUPPORTS AUTOMATIC AND MANUAL SYNC: Sync manually, or let Chorus handle it for you. Either way, the music will always be in Chorus.
Got any ideas, suggestions or other feedback? We’re always excited to hear from you.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also avaiable on iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/chorus/id894014439
It provides you easy and comfortable operation with Android device.
* Local Radio / Internet Radio / Media Center / FM / Aux-in / Bluetooth / DAB
* Edit "My Favorite" of the device
* Preset hotkey
All of the station you add will automatically save to "My Favorite".
* Radio station search
* UPnP/USB Support
* DAB Preset support
* Local File playback support
* Broadcasting support
* Change DLNA name
* Automatic check with software update for the device or you can check it manually on the settings.
Please check product user guide to see if App features are supported by your radio or not.
※ The menu of the app might not quite the same due to different models of different radios.
※ In order to improve its usability, please update your radio to the latest version.
※ For Wi-Fi only.
Thank you for all of your support and feedback.
If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us.
mediaU email : email@example.com
Tag: AirMusic, mediaU, Control App, Remote, Remote Control App
With direct sound board access and professional video, Lively lets fans put their phones down and their hands up. Audio is delivered immediately after the show, video within 24 hours.
Download for Free today!
• High quality audio and video capture
• Quick delivery of audio and video
• Sync to multiple devices
• Access Lively’s entire library of live content
• Listen offline
• Make playlists of individual tracks
• Discover new artists and shows
• Share with your friends
Industry and Fan Praise for Lively:
Wow! 5 Stars
"I cannot believe someone didn't think of this sooner - BRILLIANT. Quality is amazing as are the memories of the show I attended. So Looking forward to building my live music library w/this App!!!" by JCNYC123 May 3rd 2013
Great Idea!! 5 Stars
"For anyone who loves music and/or goes to shows....this is a no-brainer!" by Brent-Owen May 5th 2013
BRILLIANT!! 5 stars
"This app is crazy cool!" by XxBritaxX May 5th 2013
"I have worked on a ton of apps and technology but Lively is by far the coolest project I have ever worked on"
William Power. Rogue Power LLC
"Working with Lively was a lovely experience," said Tony Ruland, band member of The Lonely Forest. "Truly professional people that never made their presence on stage known in a distracting way. I can't wait to work with them again. Not to mention the final product is beautiful."
"Fans and those of us in the live music industry have been waiting for a solution like Lively for quite some time," said Alex Kochan, vice president, AEG Live Pacific NW. "Live shows are a unique and special experience, Lively captures the essence of that experience and gives the fans a way to take that specific show home with them. How cool is that? Show up, enjoy the show, no need to try and record it on your iPhone, Lively does it better. There are hundreds of live shows I now wish I had a recording of. Lively is a win-win for everyone - both bands and their fans."
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LivelyLLC
Follow us on Twitter:
This is a MIDI controller! The app does not itself play or record audio!
Supports Cubase / Nuendo, Live, Logic, Pro Tools, Sonar, FL Studio, REAPER, Reason, Studio One, Samplitude, SAWStudio Digital Performer (7.2+), Vegas / Acid, Tracktion and Bitwig workstations. Standard functionality like mixer and transport operation will be accessible in other applications with basic control surface support as well. As of version 1.1 the app can also send MIDI Machine Control (MMC) in parallel with or alternatively to standard DAW control.
Besides control surface emulation, the app brings a number of general purpose MIDI controllers, such as a multitouch MIDI keyboard, multitouch launchpads, a MIDI mixer, configureable xy-controller pads and the possibility to link a phone's sensors to MIDI controllers.
TouchDAW works with RTP or multicast MIDI over WIFI and is directly compatible with Apple's Network MIDI implementation in Mac OS X, native RTP MIDI implementations for Windows and ipMIDI. There is no computer side server or protocol conversion software other than the driver required.
Later versions add support for MIDI over tethered USB connections, ADB and WebSockets. A free driver, available from our website, is required for those.
As of version 1.4 the app can also be used with class-compliant USB MIDI interfaces on devices supporting USB host mode.
The apk contains both tablet and phone versions. You can safely ignore Google's "Designed for phones" tag.
The app needs some initial PC-side configuration. Please see website for help.
This is the feature-limited free version. Differences compared to paid version:
- randomly disables 3 channels on tablet interface
- recording, automation, saving, marker setting
- plugin, instrument and routing editors
- channel flipping on mixer
- multitouch operation time-limited
- no floating transport controls
- sensors, MIDI mode and MMC time-limited
- limited octave range on keyboard
- only one standing note on launchpads
Problems, questions, suggestions? Please use website or email. The Play Store's comments section is not a support channel and help calls you leave here will not be answered.
AMPLIFi Remote introduces a new world of possibilities for guitarists. Control your tone wirelessly. Automatically match tones to your music library. Share and download tones via the cloud. Jamming will never be the same.
Use AMPLIFi Remote with your Line 6 AMPLIFi device for a revolutionary guitar experience. And even if you don’t own an AMPLIFi device, you can still enjoy many innovative features with the app - get tones that match your music library, then edit, save and publish tones to the cloud. Download AMPLIFi Remote today and take a tour of the AMPLIFi experience. Whether you want to jam, practice or create, AMPLIFi Remote delivers incredible guitar tones and effects with award-winning Line 6 modeling—all in an intuitive, easy-to-use app.
• Take command of your AMPLIFi amplifier’s 70 amps, 100 effects, 20 speaker cabinets and 8 simultaneous guitar effects
• Remotely control AMPLIFi device parameters
• Match the tones of songs in your library
• Access thousands of tones online
• Share and rate tones in the cloud
• Store unlimited presets in the cloud
• Share tones via Twitter and Facebook from within AMPLIFi Remote
• Easily search tones on the Line 6 cloud from the main menu
• More easily save preset metadata by choosing from pre-defined values
• Get tone match results that include My Tones, even when offline
• My Tones and Favorites are grouped to improve navigation
• My Tones now include Factory Presets to help start your tone collection
• Expand/collapse groups of tones in your Tone Match results
• Favorites can now be un-favorited
Whether you want to jam, practice or create, AMPLIFi Remote delivers incredible guitar tones and effects with award-winning Line 6 modeling—all in an intuitive, easy-to-use app.
The APP captures the acoustic pressure by the internal microphone in function of time. The sampling frequency is always 8000 Hz.
Buttons arranged on the top:
Low: Low frequency resolution, for fast response
frequency resolution approx. 15.6 Hz
Med: Medium frequency resolution (only available in PRO-version)
frequency resolution approx. 3.9 Hz
High: High frequency resolution (only available in PRO-version)
frequency resolution approx. 1.0 Hz
"Ultra high Frequency Resolution" --> see below
Stop: Stops the measurement
Exit: Terminates the APP
Description of the graphics (from top to bottom):
1st graphic with sound level trend:
Sound level trend of the last 12 seconds, scaling from 0 dB to 90 dB.
By wiping across the 1st graphic (wiping always from bottom left to top right over the relevant graphic) the numerical current value is displayed.
2nd graphic with sound pressure in function of time
3rd graphic for tone identification:
If a clear tone within the frequency spectrum can be determined, the tone will be displayed with a red bar.
4th graphic with numerical peak-frequency and frequency spectrum:
The numerical frequencies of the three highest peaks will be displayed. For better reading you can stop the measurement with the "Stop"-button.
5th graphic third octave band analysis:
For acoustic assessments the third octave spectrum is used. The relevant frequency range from 100 Hz (limited due to the frequency response of the internal microphone) to 3150 Hz (limited due to the sampling frequency) is displayed.
Only available in PRO-version:
The frequency response of the internal microphone was calibrated in a diffuse sound field to a reference device. This calibration has been performed on a Samsung Galaxy S2. The displayed third octave dB-values include this correction and the A-weighting.
Other implemented wiping gestures:
Ultra high frequency resolution (only available in PRO-version):
By wiping across the 4th graphic (wiping always from bottom left to top right over the relevant graphic) an ultra-high frequency resolution will be activated, frequency resolution approx. 0.5 Hz.
Higher integration time (only available in PRO-version):
By wiping across the 5th graphic (wiping always from bottom left to top right over the relevant graphic) the averaging time of the displayed third octave values is increased by a factor of 5.
Show internal diagnostic data:
By wiping across the complete display (wiping always from bottom left to top right) internal data is displayed in the lower part of the display.
For more details:
Keywords: acoustic, frequency, tone detection, frequency analysis, third octave analysis, dBA, FFT
This course, designed by Studio One expert Gary Hiebner, is an all-out, in-depth exploration of MIDI editing in PreSonus' powerful DAW. You learn about the great features Studio One offers when it comes to working with and editing MIDI in your production including Actions, an option-rich way to manipulate your velocities, grooves and quantization to really get down and dirty with your MIDI parts.
Gary also explains Impact, Mojito, and Sampler One, three great virtual instruments that are built right in to this DAW and give you tons of flexibility when creating and editing patches. You'll also see and hear as Gary demonstrates how he uses the built-in Melodyne plug-in to transform an audio track into MIDI.
So get ready to take your MIDI data to the next level and bring new life to your tracks. Oh, and make sure you watch the other great courses in our ever-expanding series on Studio One, the DAW with the artist in mind.
Table of contents:
1. Setting Up Instrument Tracks
2. Setting Up Your MIDI Devices
3. Using the MIDI Editor
4. Going Through the MIDI Tools
5. Piano Roll vs. Drum Editor
6. Using MIDI Quantization
7. MIDI Velocity Actions
8. MIDI Groove
9. Using MIDI Actions
10. MIDI Quantize Actions
11. MIDI Velocity Actions
12. Double Notes, Short Notes & Split Notes
13. Conform Your MIDI to Scale
14. Editing Multiple MIDI Instruments
15. MIDI Velocity and Modulation
16. Using the Impact Drum Machine - Part 1
17. Using the Impact Drum Machine - Part 2
18. Subtractive Synthesis with Mojito
19. Using Sound Fonts & Sound Font Player
20. Getting Into Sampling with Sample One
21. Turning Melodyne Audio Events into MIDI Events
22. ReWire Setup
We are happy to welcome back the always informative and entertaining trainer Joe Albano for another installment in the Audio Concepts series. In this course, Joe starts off explaining a bit of the history of audio editing. This is important because much of the terminology and techniques are derived from their analog predecessors. But once that's all covered, things turn digital in a giga-hurry!
Joe tosses out that rusty old razor blade and editing block and zooms right into the present with advanced digital techniques that you need to know to "advance" your audio education. And it doesn't matter what DAW you prefer, as this course is applicable to all audio software applications.
You learn Beat Mapping, Time and Pitch transformations, Time-Shifting techniques and Pitch Editing. From there Joe explores the dark art of Sound Replacement before finishing up with some really amazing tutorials on Audio Repair and Forensics.
So join Joe Albano in this Advance Audio Editing course and learn from his vast professional experience. There is absolutely no better audio education on the planet than the one you'll get right here... and in every course in our Audio Concepts series!
Table of Contents:
1. Advanced Digital Audio Editing (05:32)
2. The Evolution of Audio Editing (05:07)
3. MIDI-Style Editing for Digital Audio (07:58)
4. Introduction to Beat Mapping (03:48)
5. Pro Tools Beat Mapping Basics (05:10)
6. Mapping Rubato Recordings (04:09)
7. Logic Beat Mapping: "Adjust Tempo" Method (03:50)
8. Beat Mapping Track & Tap Tempo (07:12)
9. Introduction to Time & Pitch Editing (04:51)
10. Common Features (06:57)
11. Pro Tools' Elastic Audio Basics (05:55)
12. Elastic Audio in Use (07:59)
13. Warp Editing (04:51)
14. Logic's Flex TIme: Algorithms (07:08)
15. Flex Edit in Use (05:04)
16. Introduction to Pitch Editing (05:39)
17. Auto-Tune & Pro Tools' Elastic Pitch (06:32)
18. Pitch Editing Basics & Logic's Flex Pitch (06:19)
19. Creative Applications: Making Harmonies (04:00)
20. Melodyne DNA: Polyphonic Pitch Shifting (06:42)
21. Introduction to Sound Replacement (02:14)
22. Audio-to-MIDI Applications (04:43)
23. Drum Replacement: Drumagog (05:56)
24. Introduction to Audio Repair (03:09)
25. Repairing Distorted Audio with Declip (03:50)
26. Removing Excess Ambience with Dereverb (03:58)
27. Spectral Repair & Deconstruction (04:49)
28. Future Tech & Wrap-up (01:55)
Owners of some devices running Android Lollipop 5.0+ (especially Google Nexus) are reporting runtime errors. If you are currently running Lollipop, please be aware that this app may not run. If you purchased it and it doesn't work, please request a refund right away. It still works perfectly on all other Android versions below Lollipop.
We apologize for the inconvenience and are looking for a solution. Thank you.
The Semzo Team
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Looking for a simple, yet authentic sounding Mellotron app for your Android? You've found it. Mobi-Tron was created for musicians who can't leave the studio without a Mellotron in their pocket.
Our sound files are the real deal. Sampled from a 1973 M400S Mellotron, Mobi-Tron sounds exactly like a Mellotron because the sounds came from an actual Mellotron.
As you can imagine, the sound samples can get pretty hefty, so we have to sell each patch separately. It's still a lot easier than changing the tapes.
There are currently three different Mobi-Tron versions:
- Choir Edition like the one heard in Radiohead's "Exit Music (For A Film)"
- The Choir Edition is what you are looking at now
There is one other version available for purchase:
- Strings Edition like the one heard in Led Zeppelin's "Rain Song"
- Flute Edition like the one heard in The Beatles' "Strawberry Fields Forever"
* * * * Interface Instructions * * * *
Mobi-Tron's interface is very simple, but it's unique from other smartphone and tablet-based apps. The top two rows feature built-in chords that you play at the push of a button. We found that it was just two difficult to switch from one chord to another with keys -- so we gave you pre-configured buttons.
Need to add a little more to the chord? That's fine because there is still a one-octave keyboard on the bottom row that functions independently from the chords.
The buttons work like vintage on/off switches. When you push down a button it plays the sample until you push it again to turn it off.
It's simple, quirky and charming just like a real Mellotron and tons of fun to play. Mobi-Tron is the perfect on-the-go songwriting tool for the vintage keyboard aficionado.
All Mobi-Tron versions are completely ad-free.
EziRing lets you select parts of songs and set them as ringtones / notifications / new mp3, and you can do it as many times as you want without limitations on use!
* Play Audio
* Create your Personalized Ringing
* Set it as your ringtone.
* Set it as a notification.
* Set it as an alarm clock.
* Supports all major audio formats.
Tags: mp3 editor, mp3 cutter, music editor, music to ringtone, create ringtones.
Apache License, Version 2.0
Stay tuned and up to date of all news related to Sónar as well as its artists on each different edition and festival.
On MyAgenda section, you will mark as favourite all the events and activities you really want to see. Our app will notify you minutes before the chosen show starts, so you don't forget about it.
With our Venues section you will be able to virtually move and guide yourself along the whole festival area. On the Map section you can locate all the different venues, shows and so on and figure how to get there. With Augmented Reality, you will visualize all these different locations in a more modern and stylish way.
Besides, you can share on Foursquare and Facebook which event you are attending to as well as on the other social media where Sónar is available.
Use our incorporated radio to listen to all artists than you find on Sónar.
Available in English, Spanish and Catalan.
Requires Android 4.0 and higher
NOTE: All app content is edited and maintained by the individual companies listed. If you are a company with a listing in the EPD App, please go to www.epdweb.com to update your information in real-time.
Includes patent-pending Media Deck™ technology.
Includes patent-pending Media Deck™ technology.