With direct sound board access and professional video, Lively lets fans put their phones down and their hands up. Audio is delivered immediately after the show, video within 24 hours.
Download for Free today!
• High quality audio and video capture
• Quick delivery of audio and video
• Sync to multiple devices
• Access Lively’s entire library of live content
• Listen offline
• Make playlists of individual tracks
• Discover new artists and shows
• Share with your friends
Industry and Fan Praise for Lively:
Wow! 5 Stars
"I cannot believe someone didn't think of this sooner - BRILLIANT. Quality is amazing as are the memories of the show I attended. So Looking forward to building my live music library w/this App!!!" by JCNYC123 May 3rd 2013
Great Idea!! 5 Stars
"For anyone who loves music and/or goes to shows....this is a no-brainer!" by Brent-Owen May 5th 2013
BRILLIANT!! 5 stars
"This app is crazy cool!" by XxBritaxX May 5th 2013
"I have worked on a ton of apps and technology but Lively is by far the coolest project I have ever worked on"
William Power. Rogue Power LLC
"Working with Lively was a lovely experience," said Tony Ruland, band member of The Lonely Forest. "Truly professional people that never made their presence on stage known in a distracting way. I can't wait to work with them again. Not to mention the final product is beautiful."
"Fans and those of us in the live music industry have been waiting for a solution like Lively for quite some time," said Alex Kochan, vice president, AEG Live Pacific NW. "Live shows are a unique and special experience, Lively captures the essence of that experience and gives the fans a way to take that specific show home with them. How cool is that? Show up, enjoy the show, no need to try and record it on your iPhone, Lively does it better. There are hundreds of live shows I now wish I had a recording of. Lively is a win-win for everyone - both bands and their fans."
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LivelyLLC
Follow us on Twitter:
AMPLIFi Remote introduces a new world of possibilities for guitarists. Control your tone wirelessly. Automatically match tones to your music library. Share and download tones via the cloud. Jamming will never be the same.
Use AMPLIFi Remote with your Line 6 AMPLIFi device for a revolutionary guitar experience. And even if you don’t own an AMPLIFi device, you can still enjoy many innovative features with the app - get tones that match your music library, then edit, save and publish tones to the cloud. Download AMPLIFi Remote today and take a tour of the AMPLIFi experience. Whether you want to jam, practice or create, AMPLIFi Remote delivers incredible guitar tones and effects with award-winning Line 6 modeling—all in an intuitive, easy-to-use app.
• Take command of your AMPLIFi amplifier’s 70 amps, 100 effects, 20 speaker cabinets and 8 simultaneous guitar effects
• Remotely control AMPLIFi device parameters
• Match the tones of songs in your library
• Access thousands of tones online
• Share and rate tones in the cloud
• Store unlimited presets in the cloud
• Share tones via Twitter and Facebook from within AMPLIFi Remote
• Easily search tones on the Line 6 cloud from the main menu
• More easily save preset metadata by choosing from pre-defined values
• Get tone match results that include My Tones, even when offline
• My Tones and Favorites are grouped to improve navigation
• My Tones now include Factory Presets to help start your tone collection
• Expand/collapse groups of tones in your Tone Match results
• Favorites can now be un-favorited
Whether you want to jam, practice or create, AMPLIFi Remote delivers incredible guitar tones and effects with award-winning Line 6 modeling—all in an intuitive, easy-to-use app.
Stay tuned and up to date of all news related to Sónar as well as its artists on each different edition and festival.
On MyAgenda section, you will mark as favourite all the events and activities you really want to see. Our app will notify you minutes before the chosen show starts, so you don't forget about it.
With our Venues section you will be able to virtually move and guide yourself along the whole festival area. On the Map section you can locate all the different venues, shows and so on and figure how to get there. With Augmented Reality, you will visualize all these different locations in a more modern and stylish way.
Besides, you can share on Foursquare and Facebook which event you are attending to as well as on the other social media where Sónar is available.
Use our incorporated radio to listen to all artists than you find on Sónar.
Available in English, Spanish and Catalan.
Requires Android 4.0 and higher
* Search by title, duration, or date recorded
* Choose between MP4 (general) or 3GP (smaller file size) audio formats
* Save to external storage (SD card) if available or internal storage
* Title each recording for easy access through library
* Clean and intuitive interface
Please note that this app is not designed to record phone calls as it has no access to the internal system sound (due to Android system limitations).
For support or technical issues, please contact email@example.com, tweet @conferresystems or leave us a message at facebook.com/conferresystems.
1. "Micro Key Player - an usb keyboard to phone piano" and
2. "Volca Midi Player - an animation of falling note with option to play on external midi keyboard"
The sound module is open to any android app that want to play midi notes.
With this sound module, you have default 128 realistic musical instrument sound to play with. They have way better sound than my above 2 apps. And the key to sound response is fast. In addition, you could search for free soundfont on the web and download to your phone via your browser. Please download your .sf2 file to your sdcard folder or sdcard subdirectory. Sound module can load these downloaded soundfont and right, you can have unlimited instruments in your mobile phone.
--- For 3rd party developer too ---
It is very easy to add midi capability to your app. To use sound module, you only need to send an intent to it. The sound module service will automatically start with the intent. Here are some examples
1. To play C4(60) note. Add an intent in your code.
Intent intent = new Intent();
intent.setComponent(new ComponentName("com.appspot.soundmodule", "com.appspot.soundmodule.SoundModuleService"));
2. To stop a note:
Intent intent = new Intent();
intent.setComponent(new ComponentName("com.appspot.soundmodule", "com.appspot.soundmodule.SoundModuleService"));
After user has installed sound module, your app is able to instantly send note on to it and play midi notes. Think of it as a add on sound module for your app. Sound module is free for all users and developers. There is no license fee or whatever agreement to use it.
Why is it free?
As I develop a music app, I find that android does not have built in sound font loader. And there is hardly any answer on the internet. After spending some sleepless nights, I manage to learn about what is sound (sample rate, frame rate, bit per sample, stereo channel) and the api (soundfont, c programming, jni, fluidsynth). The coding is tough but the use is simple. Since all my apps uses the sound module, I might as well release it to other users. It is really tough to learn jni and most developer only want to produce midi note. So why not release a standalone app for other people to benefit. No need to go through what I have, just to produce some realistic sound in android.
For more support, please visit http://celestialpiano.blogspot.sg/p/forum.html
Since 1847, America's Choir has lifted their voices and lifted spirits
around the world. Now carry the historic 360-member chorus wherever you
Stream music anytime. Enjoy old classics. Discover new favorites.
Explore an inspirational and relaxing library of sacred music.
Hear the Choir in person: check upcoming events and purchase tickets.
Follow Choir news on the blog.
Order your favorite albums, books, and DVDs.
An official app from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
It provides you easy and comfortable operation with Android device.
* Local Radio / Internet Radio / Media Center / FM / Aux-in / Bluetooth / DAB
* Edit "My Favorite" of the device
* Preset hotkey
All of the station you add will automatically save to "My Favorite".
* Radio station search
* UPnP/USB Support
* DAB Preset support
* Local File playback support
* Broadcasting support
* Change DLNA name
* Automatic check with software update for the device or you can check it manually on the settings.
Please check product user guide to see if App features are supported by your radio or not.
※ The menu of the app might not quite the same due to different models of different radios.
※ In order to improve its usability, please update your radio to the latest version.
※ For Wi-Fi only.
Thank you for all of your support and feedback.
If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us.
mediaU email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag: AirMusic, mediaU, Control App, Remote, Remote Control App
By all means try the TRIAL version first to see if your device works:
http://www.audio-evolution.com/downloads/USBAudioRecorderPROTrial_1.3.9.apk Rename the file to .apk if the file got renamed to .man after download!
Please have a look here for a list of tested devices and more information:
If you are more interested in a media player, please see our USB Audio Player PRO app:
eXtream Software Development has written custom USB audio code from scratch because Android does not support USB audio. No rooting is required.
Your USB audio device must be class-compliant in order to work: USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 class-compliant devices are supported with either USB audio spec 1.0 or 2.0. Devices that require you to install specific drivers under Windows or OSX will usually not work.
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting the app. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, your device will not work (for now). Reasons can be that your Android device does not meet the requirements, it does not supply enough power (try a powered hub), the USB audio device is not class-compliant or you are not using an OTG cable (if needed).
Please let us know if your Android/audio device combination works.
Note that this app also functions as the license/key to use USB audio in Audio Evolution Mobile.
• USB audio recording
• USB audio playback
• Mono, stereo and multichannel recording
• Stereo playback (on multichannel device, the first two outputs are used)
• 16-, 24- and/or 32-bit depending on your device
• Up to 384 kHz sample rate (depending on your audio device)
• Input/output selection
• Buffer size selection (1024 to 16384 frames)
• Recording format selection: wav/flac/ogg/aiff. (No mp3 since that is patented, use ogg for similar quality and compression)
• Level meters for playback and recording with peak hold to see what your loudest peak was (tap on level meter to clear)
• Monitor button to set your levels before recording
• Load wav/aiff/flac/ogg files for playback
• Rename or delete recording
• Display of available disk space
• Internal controls like gain, volume and mute are presented on the mixer screen if available
• Set the folder you wish to record to, for example, external sd cards
• Play through your Android device's internal speakers or headset in case you have an input-only device like an USB mic
• Very basic playlist (directory playback) functionality because of many user requests. No mp3 playback or fancy graphics, the app is meant for recording! For a media player, see our USB Audio Player PRO app.
• Share your recordings through GMail, SoundCloud, etc.
• 800x480 screen minimum (in landscape)
• Android 3.1 or higher (no root required!!!)
• Android device with USB host capability
• USB OTG cable to go from micro-USB to full-sized USB if your Android device does not have a full-sized USB port
Just a glimpse of working audio devices:
• Lexicon Alpha, Lambda, Omega
• M-Audio Duo, Fast Track, Fast Track Pro
• Presonus 22VSL, 44VSL
• Blue Snowball, Yeti and Yeti PRO
• RME Babyface
• Zoom H2, H4
• Several HiFi DAC's
Unfortunately, Samsung S1, S2 and Note 1 devices are NOT supported because the kernel is missing some crucial parts. The S3, S4 and Note 2 work though.
Note that we are not affiliated with the USB Audio Recorder, USB Audio Field Recorder or USB Audio Tester app.
This is a beta version. Please report any issues and we will do our best to fix.
This is a FourTracks Pro Plugin that support importing WAV files and MP3 files in the mix. This will only work if you have FourTracks Pro.
After installing this you may select any WAV or MP3 when importing a sample into the mix.
This is a beta version, please try it out and report any issues you have.
GM : 128 instruments and drum set
Midi division 480.
Export Midi file to SDCARD.
Requirements: OS 1.6 or later, Device supports Midi.
Version1.4:Bug fixed, import project from Trial version.
1).Bug fixed: Save large project that a truck is over 64K.
2).Add grids 1/3,1/6,1/12,1/20 and 1/24 on Notes score Editor.
The app's functions include a delay calculator, a chord reference, an equalization guide, a frequency-to-note translator, and a harmonic mixing wheel. All of Producer Tools' features are optimized for working in digital audio workstations like Ableton Live, FL Studio, and Logic: all the notes in the chord reference are MIDI-friendly sharps, for example, and the delay calculator gives you both milliseconds and Hertz -- perfect for synchronizing LFOs.
Producer Tools is designed to help speed up the production process, whether you're an experienced electronic music producer or you're just starting out. Download it and boost your workflow to the next level.
This is a MIDI controller! The app does not itself play or record audio!
Supports Cubase / Nuendo, Live, Logic, Pro Tools, Sonar, FL Studio, REAPER, Reason, Studio One, Samplitude, SAWStudio Digital Performer (7.2+), Vegas / Acid, Tracktion and Bitwig workstations. Standard functionality like mixer and transport operation will be accessible in other applications with basic control surface support as well. As of version 1.1 the app can also send MIDI Machine Control (MMC) in parallel with or alternatively to standard DAW control.
Besides control surface emulation, the app brings a number of general purpose MIDI controllers, such as a multitouch MIDI keyboard, multitouch launchpads, a MIDI mixer, configureable xy-controller pads and the possibility to link a phone's sensors to MIDI controllers.
TouchDAW works with RTP or multicast MIDI over WIFI and is directly compatible with Apple's Network MIDI implementation in Mac OS X, native RTP MIDI implementations for Windows and ipMIDI. There is no computer side server or protocol conversion software other than the driver required.
Later versions add support for MIDI over tethered USB connections, ADB and WebSockets. A free driver, available from our website, is required for those.
As of version 1.4 the app can also be used with class-compliant USB MIDI interfaces on devices supporting USB host mode.
The apk contains both tablet and phone versions. You can safely ignore Google's "Designed for phones" tag.
The app needs some initial PC-side configuration. Please see website for help.
This is the feature-limited free version. Differences compared to paid version:
- randomly disables 3 channels on tablet interface
- recording, automation, saving, marker setting
- plugin, instrument and routing editors
- channel flipping on mixer
- multitouch operation time-limited
- no floating transport controls
- sensors, MIDI mode and MMC time-limited
- limited octave range on keyboard
- only one standing note on launchpads
Problems, questions, suggestions? Please use website or email. The Play Store's comments section is not a support channel and help calls you leave here will not be answered.
With the Studio365 Mobile App you can:
• Create, preview, and manage your Shout Outs
• Set and update your pre-rolls and ID messages
• Update your profile including title, image, description, etc.
• Check your listening stats
• Listen and share your station anywhere
New features coming soon
Live365 offers a full suite of broadcast services including music licensing, archived and live-mode broadcasting, customizable player solutions, and distribution across web, mobile, and home devices. And now with the Studio365 Mobile App, broadcasters can manage their station on-the-go!
To use the Studio365 app, a Live365 broadcasting account is required. To learn more about broadcasting with Live365, and to get a free 7 day personal broadcasting trial using the Live365 platform, visit http://www.live365.com/dj
We appreciate your feedback on the Studio365 app! Please send your feedback and suggestions to: Studio365MobileFeedback@live365.com
Setup is simple – just download the free Android app and connect your smartphone or tablet to the same wireless network as the M32 console; various devices and display resolutions are supported, no additional hardware, no computer and no hassles. With no hard-coded limit to the number of users the MIDAS M32-Q will allow everyone in the band to take control of their own mix.
- Select the Mix Bus for your Personal Monitoring Control from your Android smartphone or tablet
- Assign any combination of inputs to any of the four available MCA (mix control association) faders in the app
- MCAs allow concurrent trimming of all assigned channels' signal levels with just one fader: --more me--less band--more click track--less percussion ...the choice is yours!
- Nick-name your MCA selection for intuitive overview on stage
- Choose the target mix bus for monitoring
- Indication of stereo-linked channels and monitor buses
- Control all Channel Send Levels for Inputs 1 – 32 in your Mix Bus
- Control all 8 Auxiliary Return and all 4 Stereo Effects Return Levels in your Mix Bus
- Meter all Input Channel levels for visual feedback
- Multiple Android or iOS devices can be used simultaneously with the same console
Compatible with Android versions 2.2 or higher. Requires a wireless router or access point connected to the mixing console.
1. It can record your voice and convert to MP3 files.
2. It can record incoming/outgoing call when you set to observe some phone number. You can set that both incoming and outgoing or just one direction call will be recorded for a specific phone number.
3. It will automatically start to record when configured phone call you or you make a phone call.
4. It can encrypt you recorded audio files. And these audio files can be only decrypted on your phone. Other phone can not decrypted it even through they get the file and this software.
5. It can automatically upload the audio files to your Skydrive cloud storage after you set up your cloud account. All the encrypted audio file will be decrypted when upload to cloud, so you can download MP3 files from cloud.
6. With cloud storage enabled, you can keep your audio files safe.
7. It can record audio in background without any interruption to you current work.
1. More cloud storage will be add such as Google Driver, Box.net, Dropbox etc.
2. Delete your local files after upload to cloud storage.
3. More and more if you ask ...
This is a normal version of software with just two limitation:
1. You can observe only one phone number for it's call.
2. You can not encrypt you audio file when you recording.
But we provide almost very functionalities of most audio recorder. No time limitation, no ad.
If you want to donate supporting our work, please try plus version here:
If you have any suggestion and questions, please send email to email@example.com
TAGS: Audio Recorder, Skydrive, cloud storage, Voice recorder, MP3 Recorder, Safe audio recorder.
NOTE: All app content is edited and maintained by the individual companies listed. If you are a company with a listing in the EPD App, please go to www.epdweb.com to update your information in real-time.
Includes patent-pending Media Deck™ technology.
Includes Media Deck™ technology.