Choral Notes vous permet de retrouver le nom et la référence d’un morceau de musique en chantonnant simplement la mélodie ou le thème musical, ou en le jouant sur un clavier virtuel.
Notre bibliothèque virtuelle Musica vous donne alors les références et la description du titre
Retrouvez des titres introuvables parmi :
- les chants populaires (de Noël, à boire…),
- des classiques de la chanson française (Trénet, Brassens, Brel, Moustaki, …)
- ou des œuvres chorale savantes (Bach, Mozart, Brahms, Debussy, Poulenc,…)
This course, designed by Studio One expert Gary Hiebner, is an all-out, in-depth exploration of MIDI editing in PreSonus' powerful DAW. You learn about the great features Studio One offers when it comes to working with and editing MIDI in your production including Actions, an option-rich way to manipulate your velocities, grooves and quantization to really get down and dirty with your MIDI parts.
Gary also explains Impact, Mojito, and Sampler One, three great virtual instruments that are built right in to this DAW and give you tons of flexibility when creating and editing patches. You'll also see and hear as Gary demonstrates how he uses the built-in Melodyne plug-in to transform an audio track into MIDI.
So get ready to take your MIDI data to the next level and bring new life to your tracks. Oh, and make sure you watch the other great courses in our ever-expanding series on Studio One, the DAW with the artist in mind.
Table of contents:
1. Setting Up Instrument Tracks
2. Setting Up Your MIDI Devices
3. Using the MIDI Editor
4. Going Through the MIDI Tools
5. Piano Roll vs. Drum Editor
6. Using MIDI Quantization
7. MIDI Velocity Actions
8. MIDI Groove
9. Using MIDI Actions
10. MIDI Quantize Actions
11. MIDI Velocity Actions
12. Double Notes, Short Notes & Split Notes
13. Conform Your MIDI to Scale
14. Editing Multiple MIDI Instruments
15. MIDI Velocity and Modulation
16. Using the Impact Drum Machine - Part 1
17. Using the Impact Drum Machine - Part 2
18. Subtractive Synthesis with Mojito
19. Using Sound Fonts & Sound Font Player
20. Getting Into Sampling with Sample One
21. Turning Melodyne Audio Events into MIDI Events
22. ReWire Setup
You can play chords, harmony in temperament that can not be played by the usual piano app , such as "Just intonation" and "Equal temperament". You can use or practice of a musical instrument, or part practice as a instead of Harmony Director .
For checking the score of the chord, and check the code name, this app helps much .
* It has presets, Equal temperament, Just intonation, Mean-tone.
* Allows you to set the temperament freely.
* Hold of keyboard allows you to check the temperament differences.
* Chord will be displayed in the chord name .
* Tuning frequency can be changed.
* Three types of tone .
* Transpose is available in C, Bb, F and Eb, for the use of wind instruments.
* Octave shift
* With many modification options and virtual sound using soundfont
* External midi instrument using USB connection
* Demo version - 'Practice Player Live Midi Demo' has been prepared as seperate app.
* To run Demo for new version, go to below link;
* Or search with keyword - 'practice player Live demo', or 'musicXml Live demo'
* From version 2.5, it reads musicXml scores and run same options as midi with new UI which looks better..
* Pls. see following link to read implemented musicXml features up today.
* This tool started from Midi and in version 2.0, it enabled soundfonts and in 2.5, musicXml support started. More musicXml vocabularies will be added.
* Free upgrade policy.
* Soundfont support allows to use user's own soundfont collections.
* You can just put your .sf2 files into sdcard\soundfontdir folder
* When you first install this app, pls. also install seperate app for soundfont download - 'soundfont installer'
* You can turn off 'live midi' and soundfont feature using 'Live' button to experience sound without soundfonts but this is not recommended.
* You can save modified(track, extracted parts, tempo, key, instrument, etc) midi into SD card area.
- When you purchase paid version you can use USB version for free to play both midi and musicxml on external midi instrument
* Live midi features work on only devices with ARM cpu and with Android 2.3.3 and higher
** FEATURE SUMMARY **
- Volume control, mute, solo in either way - per track or per channel
Very useful controlling tracks with same channel - e.g multiple drum tracks
- Clef change to G, F, C with clef line and octave change for both midi and musicXml
- understands Sibelius General Midi Virtual Instrument names
- Read midi and musicXml (.mid, .xml, .mxl) and generate music score
- Download and launch above file format from internet and file explorer or Dropbox.
- You can use 2 sets of soundfonts in parallel in layer. It trys to find patch first from 1st. set and if not found, find patch in 2nd. set.
- Repeat control and sounding control(dynamics, fermata, trill etc) for xml score.
- Control per track - hide/show, solo, mute, highlight, volume, instrument, pan change
- Tempo change maintains tempo curve.
- Set playing start/stop position arbitrarily with simple repeat or auto speed-up repeat option.
- Smart metronome follows tempo change or time signature change.
- Key(or pitch) change supports transposing instruments for each track seperately
- Lyrics, multiple lyrics supports for international local languages.
- Score size control
- Can save modified per file seperately.
- Auto Scrolll on/off
- EQ, reverb control
- Open mdi, xml, mxl from DropBox
- Score orientation can be change using button on the screen
- Sending score via E-mail (alternative way of printing)
- This app. could help people who play/practice instrument for classical music
* There are a lot of midi files available for download with very low cost or for free.
* Midi contains only information for sound, not for music score. So restored score from midi may not be enough. But for classical music, score generated even from midi may be helpful.
* pls. email me for any bugs/troubles you've found with the xml/midi file attached.
* bug report from your device does not help to identify problem in many cases.
Before you start any production you've got to get set up and organized. That's exactly where this course begins. In the first section, you learn about hooking up your audio IO, arming and recording multiple tracks and organizing your session by creating busses, groups and deploying Studio One's folders.
This is followed by a section devoted to Studio One's cool mixer. This is where you get a tour of all its key features and learn all about the events and send effects. Next up is an overview of the plugins, freezing and tuning tracks and some advanced tuning and editing techniques.
Finally, it's time to bounce and share your tracks. This where you get some more tips and tricks to help you finish your production and post it to the virtual universe!
Table of contents:
1. Checking Your Audio Setup
2. Working with Multiple Audio Tracks
3. Using Folders
4. Using Groups for Mixing
5. Sub-mixing Using Busses
6. Setting Up a Headphone Mix
7. The Mixing Console
8. Insert and Events FX
9. Setting Up Send FX
10. Building Up Effects Chains
11. Re-indexing Presets
12. The Plugins and their Categorization
13. Freezing Tracks with Track Transform
14. Using Melodyne with Studio One
15. The Audio Editor - Pt 01
16. The Audio Editor - Pt 02
17. Multi-track Editing with Audio Bend
18. Using Strip Silence
19. Speeding Up your Workflow
20. Publishing Your Songs to SoundCloud
21. Using Nimbit to Upload your Songs
With direct sound board access and professional video, Lively lets fans put their phones down and their hands up. Audio is delivered immediately after the show, video within 24 hours.
Download for Free today!
• High quality audio and video capture
• Quick delivery of audio and video
• Sync to multiple devices
• Access Lively’s entire library of live content
• Listen offline
• Make playlists of individual tracks
• Discover new artists and shows
• Share with your friends
Industry and Fan Praise for Lively:
Wow! 5 Stars
"I cannot believe someone didn't think of this sooner - BRILLIANT. Quality is amazing as are the memories of the show I attended. So Looking forward to building my live music library w/this App!!!" by JCNYC123 May 3rd 2013
Great Idea!! 5 Stars
"For anyone who loves music and/or goes to shows....this is a no-brainer!" by Brent-Owen May 5th 2013
BRILLIANT!! 5 stars
"This app is crazy cool!" by XxBritaxX May 5th 2013
"I have worked on a ton of apps and technology but Lively is by far the coolest project I have ever worked on"
William Power. Rogue Power LLC
"Working with Lively was a lovely experience," said Tony Ruland, band member of The Lonely Forest. "Truly professional people that never made their presence on stage known in a distracting way. I can't wait to work with them again. Not to mention the final product is beautiful."
"Fans and those of us in the live music industry have been waiting for a solution like Lively for quite some time," said Alex Kochan, vice president, AEG Live Pacific NW. "Live shows are a unique and special experience, Lively captures the essence of that experience and gives the fans a way to take that specific show home with them. How cool is that? Show up, enjoy the show, no need to try and record it on your iPhone, Lively does it better. There are hundreds of live shows I now wish I had a recording of. Lively is a win-win for everyone - both bands and their fans."
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LivelyLLC
Follow us on Twitter:
Nun auch auf deinem Android!
Die größten Ohrwürmer aus den 90ern sowie alle aktuellen Megabretter vereint gibt’s nur auf WELLE1 – Your Music Radio.
Wir versorgen Euch 24 Stunden täglich mit dem abwechslungsreichsten Sound der Nation, Top – Infos aus dem WELLE1 Land mit den Schwerpunkten High Society, Sport, Politik, Wirtschaft & Life Style.
Der Party steht dann nichts mehr im Wege. Für Anrufe wird der Player unterbrochen und der Stream kann nach dem Gespräch wieder aufgenommen werden
www.welle1.at -> Sind wir zu laut, bist du zu alt
Erklärung der Rechte:
Da es sich um einen Webstream handelt wird ein Internetzugriff benötigt
Telefonstatus und Identität abrufen:
Das App reagiert auf eingehende Anrufe und schaltet die Wiedergabe stumm.
Ungefährer Standort (netzwerkbasiert):
Für Werbeanzeigen wird anonym der ungefähre Standort ermittelt.
It provides you easy and comfortable operation with Android device.
* Local Radio / Internet Radio / Media Center / FM / Aux-in / Bluetooth / DAB
* Edit "My Favorite" of the device
* Preset hotkey
All of the station you add will automatically save to "My Favorite".
* Radio station search
* UPnP/USB Support
* DAB Preset support
* Local File playback support
* Change DLNA name
* Automatic check with software update for the device or you can check it manually on the settings.
Please check the product user guide or consult the manufacturer of your radio to know if mediaU app is supported by your radio or not.
※ The menu of the app might not quite the same due to different models of different radios.
※ In order to improve its usability, please update your radio to the latest version.
※ For Wi-Fi only.
Thank you for all of your support and feedback.
If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us.
mediaU email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag: AirMusic, mediaU, Control App, Remote, Remote Control App
Fulfill your dreams with Vocalist!
Vocalist develops your singing skills and vocal range by giving you various singing exercises, ranging from very simple to advanced.
Vocalist is aimed for beginners as well as experienced singers who want to fine tune their voice and expand their range.
The singing exercises play a short melody which you then need to sing yourself. Vocalist shows you instant feedback on where you hit the right note, and where you were off.
Vocalist offers several training options:
Continuous play, with increasing difficulty
Practice specific lessons, divided into difficulty categories
Practice singing real songs
Free singing, improvisation, and instrument tuning
Various tips on how to sing
Download Vocalist now and start singing!
Use it regularly and your singing level will benefit in all kinds of styles, whether you sing karaoke, sing in a choir, in a pop or rock band or sing classical songs. First and foremost jury's and audiences judge singers on their pitch accuracy. To improve your intonation competence, Victor Baumwolle's trainer offers you a lot of help.
The app plays vocal exercises of one to three notes, listens to you when you repeat the given notes, and displays your score. With this immediate feedback your performance level will improve quickly, and your singing confidence will increase dramatically. You practice every register of your voice, also the regions that you normally only use incidentally.
Do you have little or no voice training or singing experience? Then we recommend Victor Baumwolle's Vocal Starter Trainer.
Note: the frequency recognition needs CPU power. If the app does not run smoothly on your device, please check if your device runs a lot of background processes. Stop some of them to make the app run. Or send a mail to: email@example.com
♬ Two different levels; beginner and intermediate
♬ Seven different vocal exercises
♬ Warm up exercises to start your training session with
♬ Result screen shows score 0-100 points
♬ Introduction manual
♬ Adjustable range for different voice types
♬ Four different sounds, mastered for tablet and smart phone
♬ Adjustable sensitivity for use in different environments.
Main feature restrictions in this Lite version are:
- Resultscore, but no score graphics.
- Five lessons at beginner level, two intermediate lessons
- Two of five warm up exercises available
Required permissions for use of the microphone, Victor's internet forum and for an ad banner in the resultscreen and occasionally a Pollfish invitation. (While this is a completely free app)
NO HIDDEN COSTS: Chorus is totally free, and always will be.
NO ADS: We at Chorus firmly believe that ads hamper the user experience, so the app is totally bereft of ads.
NO DATA CHARGES: Connect your devices using either a mobile hotspot or a Wi-Fi network. Either way, Chorus never robs you of your precious mobile data.
UNLIMITED DEVICE SUPPORT: Ever had a friend tell you that your device just isn’t ‘loud enough’? Connect as many devices to the network as you want, so that you never have to strain your ears again.
UNLIMITED PLAYBACK TIME: Add either a single song or an entire PlayList; Chorus lets you have both a quick listen and a long session!
INTUITIVE INTERFACE: Get things done faster with our simple yet gorgeous interface.
GAPLESS PLAYBACK WITH REPEAT AND SHUFFLE: In love with a song? Repeat it forever using Repeat! Hate alphabetical playback? Turn on Shuffle, sit back and get pleasantly surprised with each track. You’ll always get the premium playback experience with Chorus.
SUPPORTS ANDROID 2.3.3+ AND iOS 7+: Chorus supports all devices running Android 2.3.3+, which constitute 99% of the total Android devices in the market. Add that to our iOS support, and you have a truly universal app!
SUPPORTS AUTOMATIC AND MANUAL SYNC: Sync manually, or let Chorus handle it for you. Either way, the music will always be in Chorus.
Got any ideas, suggestions or other feedback? We’re always excited to hear from you.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also avaiable on iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/chorus/id894014439
This Music Composer is an excellent tool for music students, artists and singer song writers.
- Musical notation editor (supports chords)
- Calculates the size of each measure and fills automatically
- Change tempo, clef, key signature, time signature, keys and instruments
- Playable with 128 different instruments (Piano, Organ, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Violin, Cello, Trumpet, Drum and more)
- Export to printable image file
- Export to playable audio file
This is an initial release version.
We will continue improving this application with your support.
Please rate us if you like the app :)
NOTE: All app content is edited and maintained by the individual companies listed. If you are a company with a listing in the EPD App, please go to www.epdweb.com to update your information in real-time.
Includes patent-pending Media Deck™ technology.
Includes patent-pending Media Deck™ technology.