** Tachograph simulator **
Time On Driver is an application that helps you not to commit traffic offenses. Optimizes driving time in planning your routes.
Time On Driver helps you to:
* Not to commit traffic offenses.
* Improve productivity.
* Plan routes.
Time On Driver application helps you to comply with the regulation No. 561/2006 of the European Parliament in regard to compliance with the limits of driving and rest times.
Time On Driver is compatible with the rules on fatigue when driving heavy vehicles in the European Union, as well as the rules of the AETR (European Agreement concerning the Work of Crews of Vehicles engaged in International Road Transport).
The application has a free trial period of 24 hours. Once that period is over and if you want to continue using Time On Driver you will have to purchase the application. You can purchase and activate the application from within the application itself.
* Subscription *
As a user you can extend the functionality of Time On Driver by acquiring a subscription license:
* Saving activity logs on our servers
* Access to stored data and exported it through email, spreadsheet, etc..
* From the mobile you can:
- adjust the frequency of backups
- recover everything or parts of the activity log
* Control panel with access to expiration date driving license, transportation card, etc..
For more information: www.timeondriver.com
** LANGUAGES **
** APP'S PERMISSIONS **
- Read phone status and identity: TimeOnDriver retrieves the ID of your phone to know on what phone it is being used.
- Send and receive SMS messages: TimeOnDriver uses SMS to verify your phone number. This process is only necessary once. In no case will TimeOnDriver send a SMS without your express permission.
- Modify, read or delete content on USB: TimeOnDriver stores your backups on your external SD card (if your phone has one).
- Add, remove, find, etc.. accounts: When using the application a user is created by TimeOnDriver on your phone in order to manage the synchronization process.
- Network permissions: TimeOnDriver perform certain operations with a server, so you would need an internet connection.
- Run at startup: If TimeOnDriver is running (i.e. the Start button is not showing on the main page) TimeOnDriver will start automatically when you start the phone.
- Control Vibration: The user can choose if you want the phone to vibrate when you receive notification of TimeOnDriver.
- Sync permissions: If the user purchases a subscription to TimeOnDriver your activity log is automatically synchronized with our server.
- Modify System Settings: The only adjustments that will be modified will be those corresponding to the automatic synchronization related to the activity log.