The simple Stopwatch and Countdown Timer.
Slide left and right to change view between Stopwatch and Countdown Timer.
Stopwatch with Split Timer lap option and selectable precision 1/1000, 1/100, 1/10.
Statistic with average split time, fastest split time and slowest split time.
Press the Start button to start timing and press the button again to pause timing.
Press the Split button to record a split time and save it in the database.
Press Clear in the Menu to clear the split times.
Please try the free version of Stopwatch and Countdown Timer before donate.
How long until a well-deserved holiday, Christmas, Easter - or whenever there's the first pension? Since when I'm happily in love, engaged, married or even divorced? CountMe shows it. With CountMe you have all your countdown and Countups always there.
Read in advance as you can use the app and off you go …
✔ Create a new countdown:
• choose "new" from main-menu
✔ Delete / Edit countdown:
• press the count in the main view for one second
• choose "edit"-option from main-menu in the detail view
✔ Browse Countdowns:
• wipe from right to left or from left to right
✔ Share Countdown:
• Choose Facebook, Google+ or Twitter from the mainmenu in the detailview of the countdown you want to share with your friends.
✔ message center (Notification Center):
• The "message center" will report, if a countdown expired.
So you always know it.
How many days have passed since you were born?
How long have you been in this city?
When are those overwhelming exams?
How many days left before the next holiday?
What about those anniversaries?
This is exactly what ZUI Days is designed for! You just need to record the days, and we countdown them for you! Moreover, you can share the countdowns as wonderful and impressive photos.
We are the ZUI Team who focus on making best user experiences through design and technology. We hope that more and more people could enjoy the beauty and convenience bring to us including the powerful functions, smooth interactions, beautiful graphics and great contents.
Change settings with menu button when creating a new timer.
Has support for multiple widgets.
This widget is open source. Download source at https://github.com/jdimond/countdown-timer
use as pizza/egg timer or ETA for events
-dates after 2038
-up to 99999 days
-timer or target date
-horizontal & vertical
-keeps time and alarm on restart
-use own alarm sound/music
-counts upwards after zero
please mail problems, errors or questions, i cannot answer to comments.
Add a widget to always see the countdown on the Android home or you can show the countdown in full screen. Select a ringtone and your device will ring.
Please note that your android device is set at the right time.
- shows days until an event
- shows days since an event
- exclude specific weekdays (e.g. count mondays only)
- different colors
- choose an event from your calendar
- use as calendar-widget (just show today's date)
- 4 different sizes (1×1, 2×1, 2×2, 4×1)
create countdown timers (e.g. kitchen timer).
Please also check out our new timer app TimerDroid with widgets
Some timers are predefined, and you can create your own timers in several categories.
* Start as many parallel timers as you want
* Timers run in background
* Favorite countdowns
* Create your own timers and categorize them
* Create your own categories with icons
* You can also start a timer without saving it, just press the play button after entering a time
* Publish your own timers via twitter (long-press on a timer -> tweet)
If you have problems (timers not showing etc.) please mail us your phone model.
The app doesn't use battery if no timer is running. Apps2SD is not possible as this uses a background service.
keywords: timer,kitchen timer,custom timer,egg timer,countdown,kitchen countdown,bbq timer,pizza timer,nap timer,tea timer
You can get the source code at http://goo.gl/iyHmk
Create countdown widgets to remind you of when special events are to take place. Useful for:
- Anything you want to count down to!
The app comes with:
- 2x1 Widgets
- Shows days, hours, minutes, seconds
- Supports multiple countdowns
- Low CPU usage
For any bugs, please email me at cavneb[at]gmail.com.
This app is not affiliated with Ingress, Niantic or Google. As such we do not claim the accuracy of information and this information can not be used in any legal case.
No ads, consider donating dome dogecoin: DTGbKVQEpwEL5Cnji1SNC92sg6sv4qHuf2
CountDown Widget permit to add a title to a date et keep always visible the days left before the event.
Tow size are available :
1x1 for juste one word
4x1 for 2 description lines
When the big day arrive, you will receive a notification, not to forget it !
* Two square widgets (1x1 and 2x2)
* Ability to set a custom date
* Built with an eye on battery consumption (widget refresh at most twice a day)
* Light and Dark themes
* Good-looking (thanks to Martín Césare)
Do NOT move widgets to SD: they must be installed on internal memory! Otherwise they will not be visible in the widgets list.
= How to add Widgets to the Home screen =
Adding the Ubuntu Countdown Widget to your Android Home screen is easy! Just follow the instructions below:
1. On your Android Home screen press the MENU key and select "Add" or, alternatively, tap any blank/empty area and hold down your finger.
2. An "Add to Home screen" window will pop up. From that window, tap "Widgets".
3. Select one of the two "Ubuntu Countdown Widgets".
= Acknowledgements =
I would like to thank all of those who directly or indirectly contributed to the creation of this software.
In particular, thanks to:
* Martín Césare for creating all the software graphics.
* Canonical for creating this wonderful GNU/Linux distribution.