In earlier days people used small Egg Timers for cooking in the kitchen. But those are unhandy and you can only set one countdown Timer at a time.
However, this App is better than any old clock, since it is able to display up to 6 countdown timers and you can have it always with you. The countdown Timers run in the background, so you are able to continue using your mobile phone. There is a Widget included which shows running Timers and let you quickly start your favourites. Furthermore you are able to save your countdown timers as favorites. 3 Timers are automaticly saved under the "last used" category, so you do not have to care about what timer you are going to need again.
And a stunning and simple design.
You can even set how loud the alarm should ring, so the alarm does not disturb anyone.
This makes Egg Timer very helpful at sports, in the kitchen, at games and during busy days.
- up to 6 countdowntimers.
Internet is necessary to show Ads.
create countdown timers (e.g. kitchen timer).
Please also check out our new timer app TimerDroid with widgets
Some timers are predefined, and you can create your own timers in several categories.
* Start as many parallel timers as you want
* Timers run in background
* Favorite countdowns
* Create your own timers and categorize them
* Create your own categories with icons
* You can also start a timer without saving it, just press the play button after entering a time
* Publish your own timers via twitter (long-press on a timer -> tweet)
If you have problems (timers not showing etc.) please mail us your phone model.
The app doesn't use battery if no timer is running. Apps2SD is not possible as this uses a background service.
keywords: timer,kitchen timer,custom timer,egg timer,countdown,kitchen countdown,bbq timer,pizza timer,nap timer,tea timer
- No matter where you cook, it is always with you when installed on a cell phone
- Large buttons for better handling.
- Despite mechanical clocks, this can also be set up accurately for shorter periods using the numpad.
- Frequently used cooking times can be saved and loaded easily. (Eg.: tea, soups, good old recipes...)
- Handles multiple timers simultaneously
- Discreet vibration or sound signal is selectable.
- If you set up short alarm signal, you do not have to clean your hands while cooking to stop the sound.
Brief user's guide
- set up alarm time using the numpad. You can delete previous digits by pressing the button "C".
- you can start countdown with the button marked with a triangle
- when time is up, you can stop sound and vibration using the button marked with a square or the "Stop all alarms" button
- alarm icon in the status bar also disappears when either the button marked with a square or button "Stop all alarms" is pressed
- volume can be set with android device's hardware volume controls
- in the background (eg.: when screen turns off, or when switching to an other app)
- after device has been restarted
- even if device's clock has changed because of synchronization
- it handles 3 clocks simultaneously
- can store up to 25 cooking times
Background image: http://www.aadesignbuild.com/
Alarm clock icon: http://www.allvectors.com
Rooster sound: http://www.animal-sounds.org
Choose from a list of: Chicken, Beef, Lamb, Pork, Gammon, Turkey, Venison, Goose and Duck. Complete with internal temperature guides.
Press the kg/lb button to quickly covert weight from kilograms and grams to pounds and ounces.
Enter weight in kg by typing ‘1.2’ or in grams type ‘1200’. Press up/down buttons to jump 50g. For lb enter ‘2.6’ this will automatically be converted to lb and oz. Then simply start the meat cooking timer.
After the timer has finished your roast should be ready to rest for 10 to 20 minutes to reach the correct temperature.
As everyone already know but a gentle reminder in case you’re in a rush to get cooking, ensure the meat has defrosted throughout and the oven has warmed up to the correct temperature before cooking.
Oven temperature can vary which will alter the time specified by the meat cooking timer slightly, use an oven thermometer to check yours.
Always use a meat thermometer to check it has cooked thoroughly to a safe minimum temperature after the timer has finished.
You can customize the alarm, run several timers at the same time.
The look&feel is also customizable with several themes.
It is possible to run My Cooking Timers from My Cookbook application.
This is the first version of the app, give us your feedback to improve it! Or help us to translate the application on http://www.getlocalization.com/MyCookingTimers/
The free version of My Cooking Timers contains ads and some limitations you can unlock with My Cooking Timers Pro.
keywords : kitchen timer cook
Each steak with the steak timer succeed. In addition, you can still get useful tips on how to cook a steak perfectly.
- Bloody (rare)
- Inner core raw (medium rare)
- Pink (medium)
- Well done (well done)
If you like this app, we would appreciate if you would leave a positive rating there.
However, you will find minor errors (bugs) or have suggestions for improvement, do not hesitate and send us an email. We are grateful for every tip. ;)