This is the official app that brings together all the news published on timesofmalta.com to your mobile or tablet device. Its built-in features allow you to catch up on trending articles, download and view the published newspaper in PDF format, view the latest videos, comment on articles, read opinion pieces from our exclusive bloggers and receive push notifications for breaking-news alerts.
This application is free but ad-supported and works on mobile and tablets alike offering you the possibility of in-app PDF purchases using purchased credits or a monthly/yearly subscription. Subscribing monthly or yearly also removes in-app ads and full access to premium content.
- The latest and trending news from our news portal timesofmalta.com
- National news section
- World News section
- Sports News section
- Life news section
- Opinion/Comment news section
- Exclusive blog entries
- Article comment posting
- Article videos and photo gallery
- Daily e-paper download in PDF format (available for the last 7 days)
- Clean interface with larger font setting
- The sharing of articles
- Intuitive user interaction with popular gesture controls such as pull-to-refresh
- [new] My Papers section to store downloaded PDF's
Note: This application requires you to login with a timesofmalta.com user account or your Facebook / Google login. Users can either use their existing timesofmalta.com account or even register directly through the app (on startup). Once logged in with a valid account, users will be able to experience all the benefits of accessing timesofmalta.com on your mobile or tablet device.
Keeping abreast with the latest news has never been easier :)
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/timesofmalta
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheTimesofMalta