Whiteboard cast is a whiteboard based screencast maker. All you need is just writing anything to canvas and speak to mic, then it will become screencast video and stored locally in you device. You can share it to YouTube, google+, or other service if you want. Or just store locally and use it for internal purpose. It's up to you!
The result becomes standard webm video file, no app specific service, no app specific own format. You can create standard video file only by this Whiteboard Cast. Final result is stored under /WhiteBoardCast folder.
No root required.
- Create video lecture like Khan Academy. (Other MOOCs like Coursera and Udacity, also contains these kind of lecture screencast)
- Explain complex idea to your friend or co-worker
- Record a discussion using one tablet with multiple people like ordinal whiteboard based meeting
Whiteboard cast is designed especially for teacher, who have something to teach and not a IT specialist.
It's easy to use. But Whiteboard Cast is not a toy. You can redo-undo many times, can create long screencast by realtime encoding.
You can support further development by purchasing this app!
- multiple colour pen
- Multiple undo-redo (many!)
- Clear canvas
- Multiple pages
- Image based slides
- High performance realtime encoding to webm
- Send video to other app
You can check the result of the demo for video quality:
Explain Everything has been a top paid education tablet app since its release in United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, and Finland.
Now it is also running on Android phones, having a unique user interface designed for the phone.
Create slides, draw in any color, add shapes, add text, and use a laser pointer. Rotate, move, scale, copy, paste, clone, and lock any object added to the stage.
Add photos, videos, shapes, import PDF documents from local storage, Google Drive, Dropbox or insert a fully functioning web browser window. Export MP4 movies, YouTube videos or save Explain Everything projects locally, to Google Drive and to Dropbox.
No account is necessary to use Explain Everything and share creations.
Please rate and review the app if you like it and please direct all technical issues to email@example.com
Educators: get familiar with Explain Everything in just 15 minutes using the App Kickstart Guide at http://g.co/play/edukickstart
This contains the following features:
- Color palette
- Brush sizes
- Eraser sizes
- Board eraser
- Creating and saving graphic file
In the future version, additional features and enhancement of UI and existing features are considered.
This app is developed by:
- Mark Anthony Barbado (BSIT)
- Reynaldo Wesley Marinay (BSIT)
- Lyka Teodoro (BSCS)
BSIT and BSCS Students
College of Information Technology and Engineering
Araullo University - PHINMA Education
Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
#.If you have upgraded Splashtop Streamer on your PC to v2, please check out http://support-remote.splashtop.com/entries/21658867 for settings.
Splashtop Whiteboard allows teachers and students to turn their Android tablet into an interactive white board. Once connected to their computer over Wifi, they can watch Flash media with fully synchronized video and audio, control PC and Mac applications then annotate lesson content all from an Android tablet. Now interact with students at their desk or present from all four corners of the class!
Splashtop Whiteboard offers users of existing interactive whiteboards (IWBs) - such as Mimeo, Mobi, Promethean, Polyvision, or Smart Technologies - a way to extend their investment by accessing their tools from anywhere in the class without using wireless slates. For users who do not use an IWB, now they can build one at a fraction of the cost!
Awards - CODiE Awards Finalist 2012 for the Best Educational Use of a Device-Specific Application, Awards of Excellence 2012 selected as an outstanding education technology product by Tech & Learning magazine.
Learn why Goshen College, Val Verde and Cornell use Splashtop - http://www.splashtop.com/case-studies
Read testimonials - http://www.splashtop.com/education-testimonials
Check out our product videos - http://youtu.be/aTKL6rkW9OY and http://youtu.be/TKNJwAL8cG8
TEACHERS AND STUDENTS CAN:
BE IN CONTROL – Have complete control over the applications such as Keynote or PowerPoint on the classroom PC as if you were sitting right there. No need to stay at the front of the class. Keep your audience focused using the Screen Shade or Spotlight tools. Be free to roam around - hand the Android tablet to a student and let their imagination do the rest!
ANNOTATE OVER ANYTHING – Use gestures to draw, highlight, or write over any content. Take snapshots of the screen and save them to the gallery then print or email the snapshots to students, parents or colleagues. Use different colored and sized pens, stamps, highlighter, shapes, lines, and text tools over existing content or Flipchart backgrounds. Everything you do is displayed on the projector connected to your PC or Mac!
EXPERIENCE LIFELIKE PLAYBACK – All video and audio are played in high definition on your Android tablet, Play Adobe Flash content, iTunes music, DVDs, CDs, etc. as they were meant to be enjoyed.
***** Read how our users love using Splashtop Whiteboard ! *****
“The Essa Academy in the UK is known for innovation and technology. Splashtop has helped us redesign our 20 million pound building – redefining how learning happens at the academy. Using Splashtop Whiteboard, teachers are now free to wander around the class to help students but still have full control of the front of the room as well as annotate lesson content through their iPads”, Abdul Chohan, Director, Educational Innovations.
“If you buy one remote desk top app make sure it is Splashtop Whiteboard!”, Becky Miller, Second Grade teacher, Northwestern Elementary School, Palmyra
“This app allows me to not only control my computer remotely but I am able to see my entire desktop on my iPad and then mark up over ANY text or video!”, Harendra Goonetilleke, Instructional Technology Coach
SPLASHTOP WHITEBOARD IS NOT A LOCAL WHITEBOARD APP. YOU WILL NEED TO CONNECT TO YOUR COMPUTER OVER WIFI TO USE SPLASHTOP WHITEBOARD.
SPLASHTOP WHITEBOARD INCLUDES SPLASHTOP REMOTE HD.
» Download the free Splashtop Streamer for your computer from splashtop.com/streamer
» Streamer supports Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP, as well as Mac OS X 10.6.8 and above
» A computer with a dual-core CPU strongly recommended for best performance
» Works with Honeycomb or later Android tablets
It supports multitouch so they can draw with multiple fingers, and is sensitive to the pressure to make lines thinner or thicker.
When you select a color it says the color in English or Spanish.
To delete just shake the device.
And it is Lucas' Whiteboard because I made it for my son Lucas whose birthday is March 8. But Lucas is a good boy and he want to share it with you.
Premium feature includes video recording, additional shapes, highlighter. Many more features will come very soon, including publishing to YouTube.
The App comes with a "How to" guide that explains the details.
*** This App dedicated to all teachers.
Keywords: draw, voice recording, voice over, video recordings, presentation, teach, education, school, university, whiteboard, download recording
ReBoard: The idea of replaying what is written on the whiteboard.
With the intended purpose of changing the teaching process in classrooms, this application allows users to take notes, whether it is written, drawn, or a combination of both and much more. Teachers can integrate this application in the classroom by writing lecture notes on the non-restricted canvas of the device's touchscreen. There are different marker sizes and colors to simulate a real whiteboard. There is a save and, the infamous, replay functionality which will enable educators to share their notes, diagrams, or masterpieces with the world.
In turn, users can open any valid ReBoard save file and watch its replay. This is a revolutionary way to share information with the movement of going green by reducing the amount of paper used greatly by educators and students. Professors are urged to use this in conjunction with lecture slides to enhance the learning experience. The hassle of scanning documents digitally to share will be eliminated.
Designed and implemented by a college student as a capstone project, I hope that this will have a great impact in today's and tomorrow's educational institutions.
- Whiteboard canvas with an unlimited area
- Different colors and size to draw
- Save and Open files
- Replay and pause
Supports all screen sizes and densities.
By: Tai Vu
Ten Bit Games
Practice make perfect. Do you learn chinese or study Chinese? Doms learn Chinese is a game available for free , that can help you achieve that.
It has few games that helps learn mandarin Chinese easily. It has various tools like dictionary , tests , lessons , sentence patterns , information about China and Chinese culture.
You task is to guess as many Chinese character as possible and as quick as possible .Different games has different conditions.
This game is designed for people who want learn mandarin Chinese , study Chinese online , memorize Chinese characters or people who looking for software to learn mandarin Chinese for kids. It based loosely on mix of word games , scrabble , ruzzle , and flashcards , quiz and guess games.
This game can be played during boring lectures , useless business meetings , travel , vacation and other bizarre situations.
It is an essential tool to improve your vocabulary with useful words , phrases and sentences.
* It has a few games (adventure game , sapper game , hsk exam , radicals exam and more)
* It has quite comprehensive phrasebook and Chinese English Dictionary with:
-- Learn Chinese Phrasebook has more than 500 words , radicals and characters.
-- It has lots of questions and sentences examples.
-- It has some mini lessons , sentence patterns and many chats examples.
-- It has information about Chinese culture , useful numbers in china , learning tips and links to useful resources.
Learn Chinese Phrasebook include includes authentic vocabulary used native Chinese people in China. It has useful vocabulary that it is used on hsk exams , during travel for business and holidays. Source of words came from various on line dictionaries , teachers , native speakers from china textbooks and workbooks.
* It has small size so it can be install and play on old devices.
* This application is easy, free, and fun to play. And addictive game to play that helps learn Chinese.
* Ugly graphics (keep application size small).
* Everybody can play this game kids and adults and it covers word for people who learn Chinese on all levels beginner, intermediate or advanced.
* Doms learn Chinese has mini lessons , sentence patterns and chats features, that help you to review your knowledge , helps you will learn essential phrases , sentences ,grammar , words with pinyin to help you with pronunciation (It makes easier to learn how to speak Chinese word ).
* It has test for hsk exams on all levels and to test your knowledge about radicals.
* It has few ads but there is no (it is free for you , but program will display some ads in main menu and when you quit a game.
* Game is updated regularly.(for example i added vocabulary related to major events like The Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics )
WHY I WROTE THIS GAME?
I wrote this game to help myself learning Chinese with focus on learn simplified Chinese characters (known as hanyu or logograms) , memorize words , radical , stroke , phrases and pinyin (to help pronounce characters).
My aim is to improve my vocabulary , help my study, gain more from Chinese lessons from books or course with teachers , prepare to hsk (hanyu shuiping kaoshi,汉语水平考试) exams , horoscope , translate , read articles , books , e-book and food menus without using translator for translation , stimulate my brain and etc. if you have similar needs, then my game should be a good choice for you. It should be also useful for people who learn Chinese for business and travel purposes.
So.. if you want word practice to learn Chinese easily try my Chinese game
I hope you will enjoy play Doms learn Chinese.
Don't be shy. Press 'email developer' and send your opinion about what you like , what you hate. I will answer asap (as soon as possible).
- Course Announcements - view recent course announcements.
- Due Items - see what is due next in your course.
- Grades - View currently available grades in your blackboard courses.
- Email - Send email to the professor in your blackboard classes.
- Filter content by course and type.
The WorkSpace Connect app on your tablet works in conjunction with WorkSpace software installed on your computer, giving you a remote desktop with access to your lessons, content, and tools. (The WorkSpace Connect app requires the complete version of WorkSpace software installed on your desktop computer, or connection with eInstruction by Turning Technologies equipment.)
• Create, assemble, and present interactive multimedia lessons
• Incorporate and work with teaching and learning materials in multiple formats from many sources
• Manage more than 40 annotation, teaching, and learning tools
• Use WorkSpace Connect and any eInstruction by Turning Technologies student device in the room engages students with multi-user functionality
And the WorkSpace Connect app makes it easy to use your tablet to control WorkSpace recognition tools that are on your desktop. Now, you can convert handwritten text, numbers, shapes, and equations into more legible digital content, making them more readable for students.
WorkSpace Connect v2.0 requires the installation of:
• WorkSpace for Windows® v9.3 or above
• WorkSpace for Mac® v6.2 or above
• WorkSpace for Linux® v6.2 or above
How does IPEVO Whiteboard work?
- Whiteboard connects your tablet with an IPEVO Wireless Document Camera (iZiggi-HD or WS-01) to stream live images directly to your tablet.
- These live images can be drawn upon, highlighted, or otherwise annotated to easily emphasize key text or areas of interest.
- When tablet is connected to a projector, this setup gives you a portable interactive whiteboard!
Visit www.ipevo.com to find out more.
Don't have IPEVO products? No worries. You can still use IPEVO Whiteboard in 3 ways.
- Use tablet's real-time camera. Use tablet with certain stands to turn your tablet into a document camera or scanner. Now you can draw and add text directly onto the camera image.
- Load an image from tablet's Photo Gallery. Import pictures or pre-saved photos from Photo Gallery into IPEVO Whiteboard as a background to annotate on.
- Open a blank whiteboard. Use tablet like a blank whiteboard. You can draw on screen activity.
- A range of basic tools: pointer, free draw and eraser
- Switch easily between multiple boards
- Save your board as a snapshot to your Photo Gallery
- Undo, Redo, and Clear All functions