CI Remote for Go makes it possible to control your GO.CD Server from everywhere!
• Take a look at your current running builds with the Pipelines list
• Compare your last build with the previous in the history view
• Access to the status of your stages and jobs of your pipelines
• Filter the pipelines, history, stages or job by name
• Access to the logs of any jobs to understand why a build failed
• Share with your team the logs of any jobs by email or any compatible apps
• Access to the list of your Environments (only with admin rights)
• Access to the details of an Environment (pipelines, agents and environment variables)
• See how many Go Agents works on your builds with the Agents list
• Filter the Go Agents list by name, os or status
• Take a look at the details and jobs history of your Go Agents
• Information about your GO.CD Server and this app
If you want to test this app without your own Go Server, try the demo mode and connect to the official GO.CD build server
CI Remote for Go works on Android 6.0 to Android 8.1 and compatible with GO Server from version 16.5 to 18.6 (preview).
Future releases will add impressive features like being able to trigger your pipelines when you are on the way to the coffee shop or public transport!
CI Remote is an unofficial app for Go and not associated with ThoughtWorks, Inc.
You can also give your feedback on Slack (ciremote.slack.com), Twitter (@CIRemote) or https://timoa.com