The TIMOCOM transport barometer reflects the current freight to vehicle ratio on the European road transport market. The transport barometer app allows you to access comprehensive data updated every second on your mobile device. This way companies can plan their schedule more efficiently, have a solid base for price negotiation and can also deal better with fluctuations.
At the same time, the transport barometer app is your mobile access to TIMOCOM’s Smart Logistics System. The system offers you a versatile range of applications for reducing your daily workload and allows you to automate and manage almost all aspects of the transport process digitally.
Install the App now and take advantage of the following functions:
- view freight ratios from previous years
- keep an eye on the current market situation for all routes and in all European countries.
- the menu option Newsroom/Blog allows you to view up to date information on both
TIMOCOM and the logistics industry
- access the Smart Logistics System on your mobile device via the login button
- use the freight and vehicle space application to find or offer freight and vehicle space across Europe
- track your vehicles via GPS in our tracking application, which combines data from 265 telematics providers
- bid on tenders for transport orders at any time
- use the warehouse application to flexibly offer warehouse and logistics spaces to rent or find suitable storage space amongst the over 7,000 spaces on offer
- access a European logistics network of over 45,000 verified
companies while on the move
Thank you to our users for making this app a great success!
Your suggestions and constructive criticism help us to continue to develop the transport barometer app.
We would love to hear your feedback:
- via e-mail: email@example.com
- or Tweet us at: @timocom
- contact us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/timocom.de
- or via Instagram: @timocom
The Smart Logistics System connects road hauliers, freight forwarders and companies in the manufacturing and trade industries in a network encompassing more than 45,000 verified companies. The network itself is neutral, an important advantage, as the transactions can be concluded directly between the contract partners. TIMOCOM’s System hosts up to 750,000 international freight and vehicle offers daily, and is used to track more than 150,000 vehicles, as well as plan and calculate 36.72 million routes and transportation costs. Digital interfaces allow TIMOCOM’s System to integrate with our customers existing processes.