Sight Reading Trainer allows you to learn to read sheet music quickly. Using pitch-detection technology, Sight Reading Trainer allows you to train your music reading skills with your physical piano. Just place your device on your piano's music rack and play along! Because you're training your sight reading skills directly on a real piano, you're directly training your muscle memory and learning the physical location of each note.
In each exercise, Sight Reading Trainer will ask you to play a note on your piano. If you play it too low or too high, it will let you know so you can correct yourself. If you play it correctly, your score increases and you move on to the next note. In each exercise, the goal is to play as many notes as you can in one minute.
There are multiple difficulty levels, from Beginner to Hard, so Sight Reading Trainer helps whether you're a complete piano beginner or an advanced player.
* Works for all types of devices (tablets or phones)
* Left Hand mode or Right Hand mode (bass clef or treble clef)
* 4 difficulty levels for each hand mode
* 3+ octave key range (C2 to A5) overall
* Exercises with key signatures
* Fast pitch detection
* No internet connection required
* Statistics such as speed and seconds/note to gauge your performance
Sight Reading Trainer requires that you have access to a physical piano and that your device has a microphone (for the pitch detector).