Tim Topham - Creative Piano Teaching is the ultimate app for piano teachers wishing to become more creative in their piano teaching through developing skills in:
- Using technology
- Teaching pop music
- Simplifying music for students
- Teaching teens
- Getting "off the page"
- Running exciting, innovative recitals
...and much more.
It's also a resource for growing your studio business, whether that's through marketing, hiring staff, teaching group lessons or building a music academy.
Whatever you need as a piano teacher, Tim Topham - Piano Teaching has a solution.
This app allows a quick reference to Piano Teaching:
- Podcast interviews
- Lesson Plans
- Social Media
This means that you can find what you need quickly, even if you're in the middle of a piano lesson.
1. Type a search into the front page search box to find a topic of interest (eg. Group Teaching)
2. Click "Continue to Article" when you see something of interest
3. You can also use the icons along the bottom to view Articles, Videos or see Tim's social media activity
4. Use the in-built Podcast Player to listen to one of Tim's 100+ Creative Piano Teaching Podcast episodes
Feel free to reach out with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org