Voice Interactive - Animated - Audio - Multiplication Tables - 21 Languages (English, Français, Deutsch, हिन्दी, Italiano, 普通话, Punjabi, 日本語, Português, 한국, Pусский, Español, العربية, Gujarati, فارسی, tiếng Việt, Bengali, Bahasa Indonesia, Türkçe, اردو, Polish) Note: 4 Languages have since been added since originally published.
TimzTables allow children to learn Times Tables (Multiplication Tables) by rote - that is, the memorization of Times Tables through repetition.This method is a time proven. It embeds Multiplication Tables in a child mind at an early age and is akin to training in sports, where neural pathways in the brain are reinforced and, with repetition, become stronger, making the tables easier to recall and harder to forget.
TimzTables is also a great way for kids to learn numbers and phrases in another language. Even adults can benefit, as well.
TimzTables allows for testing of a child knowledge of Multiplication Tables through voice input. Voice recognition is available in most of the languages in which TimzTables is offered. If your language is not supported, a child could say the answer in English or choose another language. WiFi or LTE is needed for voice recognition in all languages, except in English which also allows Airplane Mode operation.
So why go to the trouble of memorizing Times Tables (Multiplication Tables), you may ask? Here are several reasons why:
1. So a child can calculate his/her change when he buys stuff and not get robbed.
2. For everyday calculations, recalling Times Tables from memory is much faster than using a calculator.
3. Times Tables are a bench press for the brain!
4. After a 30 year absence, the British Government made it mandatory in 2012 that kids learn all 12 Times Tables by age 9 -- Knowing Times Tables is that important! ... Kids, if anyone tells you that Times Tables and Long Division are not important, ignore them.
5. Kids who know Multiplication Tables have a definite advantage in school ... Long Division and High School Math become much easier.
6.Parents, if you hire a Math Tutor for your child, make sure that Tutor knows Times Tables and Long Division ... Many DON’T!
7.Many High School Math problems are easily solved with Multiplication Tables.
In the quadratic equation below, find a and b:
X2 + 19x + 84 = (x + a) (x + b)
The following is always true:
a x b must equal to 84.
a + b must equal to 19.
And, from Times Tables, we know...
7 x 12 = 84
7 + 12 = 19,
Therefore, a must be 7 and b must be 12.
It’s that easy!
Final Answer: X2 + 19x + 84 = (x + 7) (x + 12)
Quadratics like these are found right through High School and University.
8. Most of the professions below pay well. All require knowledge of Multiplication Tables and Long Division:
App Developer, Animators, Accountants and Auditors, Actuaries, Aircraft Pilots, Air Traffic Controllers, Architects, Bank Tellers, Carpenters, Chemists, Computer Programmers, Cost Estimators, Dentists, Doctors, Draftsmen, Economists, Engineering Technicians, Engineers, Environmental Consultants, Fashion Designers, Financial Analysts, Forensic Analysts, Geographers, Geologists, Interior Designers, Machinists, Math-Science-or-Technology Teachers, Mathematicians, Management Consultants, Members of the Military, Meteorologists, Nuclear Physicists, Optometrists, Pharmacists, Physicists and Astronomers, Real Estate Agents, Statisticians, Stock Brokers, Technical Writers, Tool and Die Makers (Numerical Control), Underwriters, Urban Planners.