Offline mode is not available in this app. The app is online only and requires an internet connection. This means the app always provides you with the most up-to-date public transport information.
Following feedback from the iPhone app and demand, PTV have now created a dedicated Android app.
What you can do
• Simple access to Journey Planner with immediate results.
• New navigation system to quickly access features via a sliding menu.
• Easy to save, access and rename your favourite stations, stops and journeys.
• Fewer touches to complete key tasks like accessing your favourites or viewing your Next 5 services.
• More opportunities to personalise the app and set your own custom preferences.
• Disruptions provide a summary of the disruption and a click through to the website if you need more information. There are also links to the operator’s social media feeds.
• Transport network maps for metropolitan train and tram, V/Line and Nightrider.
• All bus and train information shown in the PTV app is scheduled timetable information.
• Tram information shown in minutes is from tramTRACKER®, those shown in times are scheduled (timetable) services.
• Re-tap menu option to return to default options.
• Context sensitive help screens on key features.
• Improvements to the quality of data, especially by making the app online only.
• Designed for the Ice Cream Sandwich operating system (version 4.0) or higher.
• App will not work on Honeycomb operating system (version 3.0) or lower.
Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets & quick★marks for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables.
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator: for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
and the reservation date calculator: to find the reservation opening date for a given date of travel, and also set reminders for it.
The app now has a companion app to make your journeys even better, which may be installed by selecting the "more enquiries" option.
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
Train status information shown is from the National Train Enquiry system - http://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Now you have the power of access within your hands to get live status information of more than 8000 trains across the country in real time – whether you are traveling, receiving, or seeing off family and friends!
No matter where you are, you can look up train schedules and status across the country. Do not let an untimely change in running schedule cost you valuable hours when it could only take minutes!
* Live train status
* Live station status
* Train schedule
* Cancelled trains
* Rescheduled trains
* Diverted trains
* PNR status
* Reload and exit buttons are also available in options.
* Please select Station after you enter your train name/number to get trains status at that station.
* Train Search
* Train Route
* Train availability
Keywords: Live Train Status India, Live Train Status, Indian Train Status, Live! train status, train time,Live Train Status,Live Train Status,Live Train Status
This app is designed to allow users of Indian Railways to search and find information associated with the trains running across the country.
You can search the train by any of the following details
Source or Destination Station Name/Code
Intermediate/Passing-by Station Name/Code
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways. Although we try our best to ensure that nothing undesirable happens with your account, we do not guarantee it and we are not liable for any action our app makes.
- Indian Rail App provides Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Rich User Interface
- Pnr enquiry, tracking, share pnr information via SMS, Email
- Track Waitlisted PNR's for status changes
- Can search all the pages by both Train Number or Name (partial or complete)
- Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
- Convenient way to save and share information.
- Autocomplete options available for all the indian railway stations
Tips to Use the App
- Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train number or name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
- Swipe the Home Screen left and right to access more information.
- Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
- Clicking the App Icon(in the action bar) on any page navigates back to the home page. Especially useful when you are booking tickets via irctc mobile site
- Use back button for tracking waitlisted PNR's
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
1. Train between 2 stations
2. Train Route
3. Seat Availability
5. Running Status
6. PNR Status
7. Seat Map
eRail.in app provides one stop window to all information related with Indian trains. eRail.in maintains the largest and most updated trains database of Indian railways. All reserved, unreserved and suburban trains are covered in the application. eRail.in website provides more enhanced experience and greater depth of information related to train travel.
- Indian Railways Seat Availability
- Indian Rail Enquiry & Live updates
- Trains running status
- Search trains by number
- Train schedule
- PNR status - Track waitlisted PNRs for status changes automatically
- Fare enquiry
- Train station & stoppage time information
- Share PNR information
- Ratings & Reviews of Indian Trains & Indian Railway Stations
FREE of cost app downloaded by over 3 million people, and with special mention from Sundar Pichai (Google's Android Head). Also make FREE calls to over 23,000 cheap hotels in India. Get cheap budget hotels, best hotel deals, lowest hotel rates and hotel photos and reviews.
This train app has the best live Indian Train Running status, pnr status and tracker with irctc mobile ticket booking. Get seat availability, train schedule, live status, arrival departure, offline train routes, share with friends via SMS, Email, Whatsapp etc. If you are looking for a hotel tonight, this app is for you!
ixigo trains & hotels gets accurate train running status information, PNR Status and cheap budget hotel accommodation Find the best budget hotels in most Indian cities, search by area, get the best hotel deals and most importantly, call hotels for free and book online! The app automatically scans your SMS inbox for PNRs and alerts you for changes in
You can also find which days a train runs on, or which class to choose, find availability, PNR status, routes or accurate fares, just like before! Get live train running status with maps!
With the all new ixigo trains & hotels app, you can:
- Find Budget Hotels everywhere: cities, localities, near airports & train stations or even near you.
- Call cheap hotels for free
- Get the best budget hotel deals
- Compare hotel prices from many booking websites
- Find hotel amenities, see photos of rooms, read ratings and reviews and access location & maps
- Get automated PNR status updates and train delay notifications.
- Search for trains between destinations by simply typing the name of the stations / cities / towns
- See train timetable for all passenger and express trains
- Check Train availability 6 days prior and post the desired date
- Check live train running status from NTES for over 5000+ trains running under the Indian Railways
- Find trains with train numbers and names
- Rate & review trains
- Receive quick PNR status updates
- Explore seat/berth maps to find convenient seats
- Get real time running status of trains
- Add trains to your Favourites to create a ready reference to plan your trip
- Links to IRCTC Official app for bookings
This app covers all major trains in India, including:
- Shatabdi Express, Rajdhani, Duronto Express, Garib Rath, Jan Shatabdi, Inter-city, Superfast Trains
- Local MEMU / EMU Trains, Suburban Trains
Finds availability and status for all coach classes : Sleeper (SL), Third AC (3 AC), Second AC (2 AC), First AC (1 AC), Chair Car (CC) etc.
- Northern Railway (NR), Southern Railway (SR), Konkan Railway, Eastern Railway (ER), Central Railway (CR), Western Railway (WR), and all other railway zones.
The hotel coverage of this app is awesome too, with budget hotels, hostels, guest houses, lodges, resorts, dharamshalas, serviced apartments, cheap hotels across India. 1-star, 2-star, 3-star hotels and more.
People who search for this app often mis-spell it as xigo, exigo, exego and ixego.
Disclaimer: This app relies on public information available on 3rd party websites that you choose to access, at will, through the app. By using it, you are responsible for any legal implications that may arise from such usage. You'll need to visit the official Indian Railways train website / app to make your bookings.
New information about your selected train lines will arrive on your device as a push notification.
Updates are sent directly from Metro’s Control Centre. They are defined by the following travel categories:
Good Service - trains are running on time to five minutes.
Minor delays - journey time may be increased with trains delayed by between five and 15 minutes; however stay with your planned travel.
Major delays - significantly longer journey time expected with trains delayed by over 15 minutes. Consider alternative transport while we work to fix the problem.
Suspended - a section of the line has been suspended due to an unplanned disruption. Replacement buses will be used where possible, but alternative modes of transport should also be considered.
Works alert - planned improvement works will affect scheduled services. Replacement buses are likely to form part of this.
Travel alert - there will be special instructions or information for your line.
Each category (except good service) will be accompanied by information explaining why there is a delay or a change to your service. As new information comes to hand, it will arrive on your device through a push notification service.
metroNotify also gives you access to all live service updates should you need it, as well as the ability to link through to the Metro website site for news, journey planning and timetables.
After you have downloaded the app from the app store, and opened the app for the first time the content will be automatically downloaded enabling you to use the app offline. Be sure you are connected to a Wi-Fi connection when you first open the app if you do not want to incur data charges from your carrier. Please also ensure that the Google Maps app is up to date on your device, and that you have accepted any Google Maps terms and conditions, as if it is not up to date this may cause issues while using the Melbourne Official Visitor Guide App.
The Melbourne Official Visitor Guide is the best way to explore Melbourne’s hidden gems; from laneway bars to world class events and festivals, everything you need to know is just a tap away.
With exclusive offers to Melbourne’s best attractions, travel, event and entertainment information useful tips and insights, this free App makes it easy to discover the very best of Melbourne, as you:
• Make your way easily through the city with interactive maps, public transport information and travel tips
• Maps integration, makes it easy to get through the city and plot your itineraries
• Store your favourites
• Tap into seasonal editorial and travel information
• Redeem exclusive offers and deals, with savings of over $100
• Keep up to date and plan ahead with a detailed events calendar, including listings from across Melbourne and Victoria
• Share your favourite event, locations and offers with friends via Facebook and Twitter
• Developed by people in the know get informed with fresh bar, dining, entertainment, event and accurate travel information
• Learn about Melbourne’s precincts, shopping, dining, laneways and attractions
• Enjoy inspiring images of Melbourne and surrounding regions
• Use the app as a pre-planning tool with the addition of Accommodation listings, so you can find where you want to stay before you arrive.
application and you can see the running status of train without the need of sending any SMS.
This application serves as bookmark for newly introduced service of Train Inquiry from Railyatri.
You can also use this app for accessing National Train Enquiry System (NTES) / TrainEnquiry and fetch available trains to make planning and managing your trip a lot easier. Now you have the power of access within your hands – to live status information of more than 8000 trains across the country in real time – whether you are traveling, receiving, or seeing off family and friends! No matter where you are, you can look up train schedules and status across the country. Do not let an untimely change in running schedule cost you valuable hours when it could only take minutes!
This application displays the real time status of Indian Railways' trains on all the routes. You can input any data, say train number, source, destination or any combination of these to get the status of your train.
Travellers need not send any SMS or visit any other portal to get the running status of your train. This application shows the status real-time.
We firmly believe that there is always a room for improvement, and customer feedback is most effective way to improve. So, in case of any suggestions/issues, or just to say Hi, please drop us a mail at Simplutions.firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be eagerly waiting for your feedback.
If you like this application, we would urge you to provide your review for this application. This would help us in providing better experience to you and and other customers would know your genuine feedback.
◘ It is totally a Ad-Free version
◘ It is free to use
◘ Best for low end phones, it uses a bit of your processor.
◘ It uses a negligible part of ram to work.
◘ It runs without the need of high speed internet.
◘ It is not affiliated by IRCTC or Indian railways, but it grabs data from Railway server
◘ One of the simplest application for train live running status check
◘ Check and spot current status of your train
◘ Check your PNR stats with railways
◘ Check the Live status of any station all over india
◘ Check about the diverted/cancelled trains
◘ Check Train schedules (any train)
◘ Check Re-scheduled trains
◘ Feedback for railways
◘ All this function in a small package
◘ Please tell me if you encountered any problem with the app.
◘ Periodical updates for improvement.
Melbourne Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Melbourne /ˈmɛlbərn/ is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia. The Melbourne City Centre is the hub of the greater metropolitan area and the Census statistical division—of which "Melbourne" is the common name. As of June 2011, the greater geographical area had a population of 4.1 million. Inhabitants of Melbourne are called Melburnians. The metropolis is located on the large natural bay known as Port Phillip, with the city centre positioned on the estuary of the Yarra River (at the northernmost point of the bay). The metropolitan area then extends south from the city centre, along the eastern and western shorelines of Port Phillip, and expands into the hinterland. The city centre is situated in the municipality known as the City of Melbourne. The metropolitan area consists of a further 30 municipalities.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Melbourne Museums (6 sights)
* Melbourne Art Galleries (6 sights)
* City Orientation Tour (10 sights)
* Melbourne Landmarks (8 sights)
* Shopping in Melbourne (6 sights)
* Nightlife in Melbourne (6 sights)
* Cultural Tour of Melbourne (8 sights)
* Melbourne for the Kids (6 sights)
* St. Kilda District (6 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- Journey planner for planning your journey. The journey planner shows you the time to depart and travel time along with the modes of transport needed to complete the journey. If the journey requires walking, the app has the instructions and the walking path plotted on a map. Just select the origin and the destination and let the journey planner do the rest.
- Timetables for
* Melbourne metro trains
- Destination alarm - for the times when you want don't want to miss your stop and need a reminder.
- Departures nearby
- Myki outlets
- Metro trains service status
- Fare calculator
** Telepathic Caller is now open source! You can find the source code on Github, or just click the Visit Webpage - https://github.com/diablosv21/Telepathic-Caller
Through extensive analyse of your previous call history, Telepathic Caller predicts what contacts you will want to call next. The application then displays these contacts to you on your choice of two widgets, a 2x1 (displaying 2 contacts) and a 4x1 (displaying 4 contacts). You can also browse a longer list of predicted people to call by opening up the full application.
In addition to call prediction, the app also gives you a profile based on your calling habits. To view the description of your profile pull up the sliding drawer at the bottom of the app. This can be disabled from the settings if you don't find it's somewhat random insight helpful.
***** If you have ANY issues or errors please contact me before leaving a bad review and I will fix it immediately *****
- Read Contact Data
The app needs to read your contact data in order to display them for calling.
- Read system log files
The call logs are read to help predict who you are going to call next.
- Directly call phone numbers
This is for the widget and app so you can call your contacts with a single click.
Also Note: This application has NO internet permissions therefore your private contact details cannot be compromised by any third parties. There is no advertising in this product.
Keywords: Call, Caller, Dial, Dialler, Telepathic, Psychic, Predict, Contact, Call Widget, Quick Dial Widget, Smart Call Widget, Dial Widget, Easy Caller
Centrafuse must be purchased in order to use this app. You will also need to install the Centrafuse Plugin, found at the website link below.
Allows you to control music and volume as well as tell Centrafuse to open URLs and read text.
Note: I sadly no longer have an iinet account to perform any testing on so updates are less likely. Email me if anything breaks otherwise I won't know about it! Cheers.
To use, simply install and load the app. Go into Settings, enter your username, password, select an update interval and the way you would like the data displayed.
The application includes a complete interface with the settings options as well as a 2x2 widget which displays all the usage information.
Clicking on the widget will bring up the full interface.