* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
• Use multiple Google accounts
• Use multiple Google Task lists or display all at once
• Add notes and due dates to tasks
• Sort by due date or alphabetically
• 9 different color themes including: Holo Blue, Holo Green, Gold, Mono, Eggplant, etc.
- Homescreen widget
- Control sync interval with Google Tasks
- Create, rename, and delete lists
- Widget. Supports Android 4.2 lockscreen widgets
- Google Calendar syncing and reminders
• Move tasks between lists and more!
- Swipe right on tasks to complete them, swipe left to delete tasks.
- Press and hold on a task to edit the task notes and due date.
- Shake your phone vigorously to clear already completed tasks from your list
We do regular updates with new features and improvements to Google Tasks Incredible!
Attention to Gingerbread and Froyo users!
Starting with v3.5.0, GTI Pro will only post updates for Android 4.0 and up. Users with Android 2.1 and up will still be able to use v3.4.9, but will no longer receive updates.
HELP US OUT
Sometimes things do go wrong, and that's where we need your help: rather than just leaving a 1-star review and uninstalling right away, why not tell us about it through the "Send Feedback" button in the Settings menu of the app?
Regular updates, tweaks, more functionality coming.
ABOUT OUR PERMISSIONS
• READ LOGS: For the "Send Feedback" button in settings.
• WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: We use this to write the log to your sd card.
• PREVENT PHONE/TABLET FROM SLEEPING: Used by background syncing
With Google Keep you can:
• Keep track of your thoughts via notes, lists and photos
• Add reminders to important notes and be reminded through Google Now
• Have voice notes transcribed automatically
• Use widgets to capture thoughts quickly
• Color-code your notes to help find them later
• Swipe to archive things you no longer need
• Turn a note into a checklist by adding checkboxes
• Use your notes from anywhere - they are safely stored in the cloud and available on the web at http://keep.google.com and via the Google Keep app in the Chrome Web Store.
- Create, edit, and delete events.
- View all your calendars at the same time, including non-Google calendars.
- Quickly email all event guests from a notification with a customizable message.
Known issues with HTC devices:
- Day and week views may not work on some HTC devices.
- Notes and pictures may be removed from all calendar events, but will still be available in HTC's Notes app.
- Local unsynced events may be lost after installing Google Calendar.
- Notifications won't make sounds unless HTC's Calendar app is disabled.
- Touching an email invitation in a mail app opens Calendar in the browser rather than the app.
**This app is designed for super admins of Google’s Enterprise products including Google Apps for Business, Education, Government, Google Coordinate and Chromebooks.**
**Prior to installing this app we recommend that you set a strong lockscreen password on your device**
Goggles can read text in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish, and translate it into other languages.
Goggles also works as a barcode / QR code scanner.
- Scan barcodes using Goggles to get product information
- Scan QR codes using Goggles to extract information
- Recognize famous landmarks
- Translate by taking a picture of foreign language text
- Add Contacts by scanning business cards or QR codes
- Scan text using Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Recognize paintings, books, DVDs, CDs, and just about any 2D image
- Solve Sudoku puzzles
- Find similar products
Google Apps Device Policy makes your Android device more secure
* Ring or locate a lost device via My Devices (https://www.google.com/apps/mydevices)
* Remotely lock device or change pin
* Administrators can enforce security policies and remotely wipe devices
Need help? Visit our help center for answers: http://goo.gl/mYrPL
Learn more about Google Apps for Business: http://goo.gl/ZW7WD
View: enables you to view the beautiful maps that you or your organization have built on Google Maps Engine, easily toggling on and off relevant layers
Search: easily search through your Maps Engine maps
Share: coordinate with your teams in the field by sharing real-time location from Google Maps Coordinate all in the context of your Maps Engine maps
NOTE: This is not the Google Maps for Mobile app. For navigation, searching for local places, etc. please check out the Google Maps for Mobile app.
Please note: YouTube revenue and revenue from the legacy AdMob are not available in this app.
- Rich and relevant vocabulary set. We have extracted all the right words from our desktop version to cover all the mobile use case: from writing an email to looking up a map and writing something on your favorite social network site and so on.
-- Places: [東京都中央卸売市場] [秋葉原ラジオ会館] [立山黒部アルペンルート]
-- Celebrity : [徳川光圀] [織田信秀]
-- Foreign words : [Android（あんどろいど）] [Bistro（びすとろ）] [Trattoria（とらっとりあ）]
- Neat features. Take advantage of unique handy features such as:
-- 「きょう」to get today's date or「いま」to get the current time.
-- Just type「1203」and get suggestions like [12月3日（日付）] or [12:03（時刻）]
-- Smart suffixes: after typing a number, you will get the right suffix. Some examples: [12 → 月、時] [100 → 円、万] [246 → 号、沿い]
- Android 2.1 or later.
- All the Google Japanese Input product, including this Android version, can be used without any active network connection.
gAnalytics is by far one of the best Android Google analytics apps. With the main options as Panel, Visitors, Content, Goals and Ecommerce, you will feel so comfortable using it on an Android device. You can set the time period and find out the number of visitors, page views, bounce rate, new visits, all this data with the corresponding charts. Also you can compare your report and see it on the charts too. It supports multiple profiles and multiple accounts.
Join to our Tester community :
keywords: google analytics ganalytics chart productivity reports business kpi goals visitors SEO traffic goals ecommerce statistics statistique statistik statistiek
languages: english, spanish, french, dutch, german, russian, italian, japanese
Rather than just organize your agenda, Cal helps you gain focus without the extra effort. Topping The Next Web’s list of 2013’s Best Apps, it’s the calendar that truly unlocks the potential of Android.
If any of these ring true, then Cal may be for you:
- Some days feel like a black hole rather than a clear timeline
- You want to balance business and personal life in one place
- You’re looking for harmony, and maybe even some playfulness in your day-to-day
Here’s the beauty - despite the long list below, there’s no clutter or complexity. A smooth, intuitive interface lets you discover powerful functions the very moment you need them.
■ Real time sync: Sync all of your current calendars including Google Calendar and Exchange
■ Work/ life balance: Naturally merge business agendas and personal life planning in one place. Uniquely flexible to meet changing needs, your calendar will always feel tailored to you.
■ HeadsUp for supercharged meetings (new feature): Keep meetings focused and capture the information that matters with this intelligent homescreen hub. Responsive pop up screens put all the tools of a productive meeting right at your fingertips.
■ Android widget: Quickly review your day from the homescreen without having to open the app
■ Voice entry and predictive text: Add events and details faster and easier. Simply speak or begin typing for surprisingly accurate auto-suggestions.
■ Socially smart: The app predicts who you want to meet and even suggests nearby meeting places
■ Focus finding: A visual timeline let’s you find free moments to balance life, work, and ‘me time’ without letting anything slip through the cracks
■ Celebrate: It's always someone's birthday. Write on a friend’s Facebook wall, call, send them a message, or buy gifts through Amazon or Gifts.com
■ Navigation: Get to meetings and events faster with built-in Google Maps, Waze, and Uber
■ Task tracker: Supercharge your calendar and handle tasks in the same place by connecting Cal to Any.do - our award winning task app that weaves perfectly into your calendar.
■ Visually refreshing - Rich graphics in 9 specially curated photo themes add harmony to the everyday
■ Landscape and month view: Simply jump to a specific date from the month view and tilt your phone for a more open view of your calendar
■ Reminders: Set up time and location based reminders, and recurring events
■ Actually look forward to checking your calendar :) This app, and it’s sister task app Any.do, is our answer to “How am I going to get everything done?!” Make every day a good day and enjoy conquering what’s up ahead.
We love to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns please visit: www.any.do/faq on follow us on Google+, Facebook and Twitter:
* Print from any compatible Android device to any Google Cloud Print connected printer
* Share a picture or a document from apps like Gallery directly to Cloud Print
* Track the status of your print jobs
Printing from Android has never been easier.
The Google Cloud Print app is a print plugin on Android KitKat, and a standalone app on earlier versions of Android. If you update your device to KitKat, you may need to remove the icon manually.
More from developer
Sync your todo lists from multiple GMail and Google Apps accounts with one app.
Sort tasks by due date, name, custom order, and more.
Repeating tasks move to the next due date.
Set reminders for time-sensitive tasks.
Assign task colors to mark important tasks.
Integrates with Executive Assistant app & widget.
Full documentation online with information on features, settings, customization, and solutions to common problems, at gtohelp.tinjasoft.com.
Spin Lock is a unique puzzle game that is easy to learn, but difficult to master. To win, you must move the marbles to their matching colored section. The tutorial will teach you the simple rules, but it's up to you to find a winning strategy!
- 3 game types - Normal, Move Challenge, and Time Crunch
- 5 difficulty levels in each game type
- Average puzzles can be completed in a couple minutes, but the toughest puzzles can take over a half hour
- Stats keep track of your wins and best times