"Joyously thoughtful..." 9/10 PC Advisor
*** For optium game speed and control sensitivity, force-quit all unused apps. For more info see - bit.ly/cthulhudroidhelp ***
Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land is a turn-based strategy/role-playing game based on the award winning Call of Cthulhu RPG. Set in the midst of World War One, the game pits your team of investigators and soldiers against an ancient enemy, one older than humanity itself... Can your team of investigators keep their grip on sanity long enough to stop these diabolical plans? The fate of humanity is in your hands...
Developed in conjunction with Chaosium and based their multi-award winning Call of Cthulhu RPG.
The game features:
- Full 3D graphics with high quality textures, images and effects to bring the action alive.
- Select from a range of authentic period weapons, equipment, armour, skills and more.
- Build your team up to match your gaming style; will you shred your foes with massed rifle fire or blast them with powerful spells gleaned from forbidden tomes? It's your choice!
Call of Cthulhu was originally the title of a novella by cult American horror writer H.P. Lovecraft (1890–1937) which has, since it was published in 1928, captured the imagination of generation after generation of fans. Returning to the horror from Lovecraft's original 'Reanimator' set during the dark days of WW1, Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land draws the player into a nightmare world where the terror of mustard gas and trench warfare are but a foretaste of what is to follow.
They had explored all over the world for many years, and their meeting, they gave everything. There were no excuses for having juice jugs bored barley.
The suns and moons rolled over their heads, and were wise as Diogeneers never had enough time to share their wisdom with each other.
One such Diogeneers expert classic nineties, while discussing issues with other wise pixel, said a few words ... words that would trigger chaos.
Do not do it on purpose, and knew it would happen, but the juice of barley played a trick on him, he was tongue-tied, and she tried to say anything else, gave:
KAA NAAMA FTAH N CTHULHU!
This Diogeneer had just awakened to the great Cthulhu …
Features of Escape of Cthulhu - Runner:
-Three kind of demons and Cthulhu.
-Classic handmade drawing.
-Black and white style.
-Run for your life.
-Hold as long as possible.
-Evade the demons and the Great Old One, Cthulhu.
-Collect the arcane symbols.
Only the ones with extremely fast reactions, strong nerves and exceptional skills will be able to defeat all enemies.
“High-quality graphics and disturbing atmosphere. 8.5/10” - App4Smart
“Insanity takes over very quickly, in the best kind of way. Shoggoth Rising is as hard as it is stunning. 8/10” - IndieGameMag
“Shoggoth Rising will have you hooked right from the start. The game’s atmosphere is dark and heavy.” - WindowsGamers
“Shoggoth Rising looks absolutely insane.” - Windows Central
“Thank you so much for choosing something other than zombies.” - Android Police
SGDA Swiss Game Award 2014 Nominee
• Story and Survival Mode for endless arcade action
• Fight thousands of enemies and huge boss monsters
• 7 deadly, upgradable weapons
• Amazing visuals and intuitive controls for intense gameplay
• Inspired by the stories about the Cthulhu Mythos from horror mastermind H. P. Lovecraft
Get the latest news and more at:
Arm yourself with psychic superpowers and battle your way through a seven-day gauntlet of action: the Reaper’s Game.
Welcome to Shibuya, a mishmash of attitudes and styles in the heart of Tokyo.
A boy named Neku wakes up in a crowded intersection, alone and unaware of how he got there. Then, he receives a weird text: “Clear this mission...or face erasure.” With that, Neku is thrust into a life-or-death game that sends him scrambling down streets paved with one riddle after another...
What is the Reaper’s Game? Why is Neku a Player, and what is he playing for? Will the Game really end if he survives all seven days? Another mystery is always around the corner.
✔ Intuitive, addictive combat with a twist
Activate your combat abilities, or “psychs,” with simple touch commands like tapping, slashing, and dragging. Comfy with that? Control Neku and his Game partner on the same screen and take the combat up a notch. Like loot? Boost your item drops in battle with the revamped Fusion system.
✔ Deep replay value
Finish the main story to unlock a hilarious bonus chapter, more quests and items to find, new combat challenges, and secret reports that flesh out the story even more.
✔ Explore a living, breathing city
Neku’s sprawling world is based on the real-life Shibuya in Tokyo. Visit real locations and absorb some real Japanese culture through a hip, fantasy lens.
✔ Exciting arcade action
Use the pins you equip in the main story to play Tin Pin Slammer! Take on various in-game NPCs and be the first to knock your opponents’ pins off the table!
✔ Completely redrawn art
Enjoy the game in full HD on your device with art and animation that has been redrawn just for high pixel density
✔ The ultimate soundtrack: 60 songs
Composer Takeharu Ishimoto’s complete, sonically sublime soundtrack is included right in the game with high-quality audio and full vocals.
✔ Wirelessly trade Friend Cards
Exchange profiles with other players, and their avatars will appear in the streets of Shibuya! Not only that, you receive free items for every trade!
Praise for the original The World Ends with You:
“Compelling and immaculately presented...from start to finish” – Gamespot
“Nails just about everything it tries – and it tries quite a lot” – IGN AU
“Full of mysteries and surprises, interesting characters” – The New York Times
“A compelling risk/reward system that...amply blesses the daring” – 1UP
“Ice-cool artwork...impossibly catchy soundtrack” – Eurogamer
“Games rarely have things this interesting to say” – G4TV
DS Best RPG/Best Story/Best New IP and DS Game of the Year – IGN
Fight mode - beat up lesser monsters as you fly through a disgusting cave.
Shoggoth - unleash and play as a new horrible beast.
- Flapping like flappy bird
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Flapthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl flaptagn!
- Tap anywhere on the left side of the screen to control the left flipper.
- Tap anywhere on the right side of the screen to control the right flipper
- Tap the top of the screen to pause the game.
More content coming soon!
With massive island maps to explore and conquer, take on the islands and become victorious. Hunter Games takes a bold new direction in open-world freedom, storyline and mission-based gameplay. Interact with the world at your leisure or advance by taking out the enemy gangs in each area to unlock more of the massive island and surrounding areas.
Hunter Games allows you to explore islands, travel around and advance further. Enter buildings, high rise sea towers, ship docks, boats, deserts, mountains and castles. Each gang controls a different area of the island. Approach each with a different strategic play.
• Vehicles to use on the island: boats, planes, cars, bikes and more
• Machine guns, semi automatics, bombs, pistols, sniper rifles and more
• Mission mode to kill all the gangs and take back the island
• Gangs, island citizens, police and army
• Huge island to explore and takeover. Enter buildings, boats, castles, underground subways and all areas of the island
• Get away and hide from gangs till the heat dies down
Block Clans game is Not associated or connected with Mojang AB and it's game Minecraft - Pocket Edition. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB and it is Not endorsed by or affiliated with the creator of this game or its licensers.
"This is Role-Playing in its purest form." -- Kotaku-US
""An indie turn-based retro style pixel-art RPG." I love every single one of those adjectives." -- IGN
"It’s clever, charming, customizable, and virtually infinitely replayable." -- 148 apps
Set out on a grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90's. This +1 edition features an extended campaign, more dungeons to explore, new attacks to use in combat, and the Tavern – a place to store your adventurers.
Take on the roles of in-game players taking on the roles of their characters in a traditional pen and paper RPG session in the ultimate meta roleplaying experience. As both the playing characters AND the dungeon master, players can choose which battles to fight. Put together a bunch of monsters to make for a challenging fight and your efforts will be equally rewarded!
Choose from multiple classes, such as knights and mages, pick your characters to control those classes, like grandma or kid brother, and take on the loads of quests, monsters, items and equipment littered throughout Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition. Blacksmiths, enchanters, mining, gathering, hidden treasures and a whole lot more await, giving players a lot of room to personalize their gameplay experience.
Don’t wait any longer, the Pen & Paper world needs you!
• The ultimate pen and paper RPG simulation experience
• Put together your own role-playing group complete with the game master, the role-players and their respective classes
• Fight and explore your way through a perilous fantasy world to defeat the dark mage
• Level up and get your hands on more gold to unlock epic items and gear for your party
• As the game master, you can set up the fights yourself and choose how many monsters to battle
The +1 Edition includes these all new features:
• New dungeons to explore with monsters, traps, treasures, and powerful bosses
• The Tavern, a place to stash heroes and switch out party members
• More options for characters to implement during battles, adding more depth and variation to fights
• Extended campaign filled with lots of new content
The enterprising warriors that stop by your blossoming burg will defeat monsters and earn you money. Conquering dungeons and clearing out hordes of monsters will bag you loot to stock your shops. And if your hamlet flourishes, adventurers will want to set up house and settle down!
Build training facilities like Combat Schools and Magic Labs to hone your heroic denizens' skills and boost your village's Popularity. The more faces that flock to your cause, the bigger the baddies you can beat!
An all-new "Cauldron" feature also allows you to test your alchemic expertise. Toss items obtained from quests or shops into the Cauldron and your armory might receive a rare addition.
No dungeon is too deep! Make your village the crown estate of this bold RPG narrative!
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games.
- DEVICES WITH 512 MB OF RAM OR MORE
Dexter the Game 2 - The official game based on the hit original TV series Dexter, play as Dexter Morgan in an open-world Miami. Investigate crime scenes as a blood spatter expert for the Miami police, stalk suspected killers, and unleash Dexter’s Dark Passenger on the lowlife criminals who have evaded the reach of the law.
- Dexter is voiced by Series star and executive producer Michael C. Hall
- A new suspect and crime scene are generated each time you play
- Listen to your iTunes music library while driving Dexter’s car
- Earn blood slide trophies and unlock new kill weapons & vehicles
Minecraft is about placing blocks to build things and going on adventures.
Pocket Edition includes Survival and Creative modes, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, infinite worlds, caves, new biomes, mobs, villages and lots more. Craft, create and explore anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
There’s never been a better time to enjoy Minecraft on the move.
Minecraft — Pocket Edition is a Universal App. Pay once and play on any of your Android devices.
Battleheart - enter a world of epic fantasy combat!
"Battleheart is an absolutely effortless recommendation" - TouchArcade.com
"Incredibly addictive and fun" - Attack of the Show
"Game of the Week" - iTunes
The hit iOS game, now available on Android! Battleheart distills some of the greatest elements of roleplaying games and real-time strategy into pocket-sized form!
Create a unique party of heroes, and lead them in frantic real-time battles against monsters of ever increasing power. Lay waste to your foes with dozens of unique special powers as you gain experience, upgrade your party's equipment, and craft them into the ultimate battle force!
-- Features --
• Easily command your army via simple touch commands.
• Create a unique party from numerous character classes, including stealthy rogues, powerful wizards and stoic knights!
• Customize your heroes via dozens of unique skills - literally hundreds of class and skill combinations!
• Make the most of your party's skills to control the battlefield - turn your opponents into frogs, stun them with poisons, or simply destroy them with meteor strikes and whirlwinds of steel!
• Over 100 unique items to collect and equip across a 30+ level campaign, complete with epic boss battles!
• Put your custom party to the ultimate test in survival arenas, where rare and unique rewards can be found!
• Incredibly sharp animation and art designed specifically for cutting edge mobile devices!
"An incredibly challenging hack-and-slash mobile game that will put you in tough situations not to win, but to minimize your level of failure. Yes, it's like its developers took XCOM, put it in a stone age setting and swapped the turn-based tactical combat with action sequences. And you know what? It works."
- Portable Gaming Region
"There's a lot to see and do in Isle of Bxnes, and you'll want to keep playing to uncover as much as possible - even when you're dying and losing it all consistently."
- Pocket Gamer
Survive the brutal trek east with your tribe in this bloody stone age action role playing game. Judge every encounter in these foreign lands and plan your attacks against beasts, cannibals and warring tribesman. Meanwhile, allocate resources to build a backup army of your offspring, knowing that just a few hits can leave you a lifeless pile of meat.
Inspired by the insanely difficult action rpgs of yesteryear with the session-based randomization of games today, this game features:
* Beautifully hand drawn pixel art and featuring thousands of animations
* Permadeath. Your tribe dies without you as their hunter.
* Reincarnation through your sons (who have randomly chosen skills, attack dmg and stamina)
* Level randomization each play session with a huge variety of enemies, non-hostiles & boss battles
* Unique tribes to choose from with a variety of skill paths to upgrade as you progress
* Tons of unique art and variety in inventory items and weaponry
* Choose how you want to allocate the limited resources you find while exploring islands
* No IAP or pay-to-win.
For support, please visit whalenoughtstudios.com/isle-of-bxnes-support.php for FAQs and common questions.
If the game is running slow, there is a low graphics setting in the main menu that will improve performance. We recommend playing on a higher CPU device made after 2010.
Currently the game is only available on selected devices so that we can guarantee good performance. We apologize if your device is not included.
The highly anticipated follow-up to the original FINAL FANTASY, released in Japan in 1988.
FINAL FANTASY II features the bitter and beautiful tale of four war-orphaned heroes who become embroiled in the conflict between the hostile Empire of Palamecia and the rebel resistance. Eschewing conventional leveling for a proficiency system that allows players to tailor their characters' growth, and incorporating a key term memory system that makes dialogue integral to gameplay, this game sparked the spirit of innovation for which the series has become known.
This edition also contains the bonus dungeons added to later editions of the game--the Soul of Rebirth and the Arcane Labyrinth.
Additional Information (reference only):
ESRB Rating: E10+ with Alcohol Reference, Mild Fantasy Violence, Mild Language and Mild Suggestive Themes
Take part in the epic saga of Tycho Ephemerous Brahe, scholar of Apocalyptic Studies turned detective, and his entirely human partner Jonathan Gabriel as they confront unspeakable evils that threaten New Arcadia, the world as we know it, and possibly the very idea of reality itself!
Now optimized for your mobile thingy, this version includes the original game released on Steam and XBox plus:
• The Lair of the Seamstress DLC and Fanfiction packs built-in!
• Intuitive touch-enabled menus and enemy selection
• Rejiggered UI to maximize screen real estate
• 2 Control Scheme for your comfort: Fixed D-Pad, and Floating Swipe D-Pad!
• More free content, coming soon!