• Simple ‘start’ and ‘stop’ listening buttons.
• Scale to choose your own sound level which the app automatically saves.
• Choice of alarm sounds.
• Microphone sensitivity level.
How To Use:
Quiet Classroom has been designed to be simple to use, simply move the slider to your chosen volume level, and click the microphone icon to start listening for noise. At the end of your lesson simply click the stop button to stop listening.
Due to the wide range of Android capable devices Quiet Classroom is designed to be configurable to your particular device. For instance, you can control the sensitivity of the microphone in the settings page, and your sensitivity level will be saved.
There are also a choice of three different warning sounds which may be previewed on the settings page.
The app is intended to provide a wealth of easy to understand information that allows teachers, para-professionals, administrators, related service providers, parents, family members, babysitters, and in-home support providers, quick access to ideas for sparking meaningful lessons and activities for young children with autism. The app includes a brief Autism Classroom Checklist to give administrators, teachers and parents a starting point to evaluate a classroom that educates students with autism. Additionally, the behavior tabs help users to critically think about their current behavior interventions, while highlighting new strategies and solutions for challenging behaviors for children and teens with autism.
Some features on this app:
• Get fun and interactive activity ideas for joint attention, fine motor, social skills, communication and more
• Over 100 strategies for addressing over 15 different common challenging behaviors
• View an Autism Classroom Checklist to help evaluate an autism classroom
• Purchase books for educators and families
• Perfect for teachers, para-professionals, administrators, related service providers, parents, family members, babysitters, and in-home support providers.
The Autism Classroom app provides affordable information that is practical in nature and assists adults in creating environments that increase positive outcomes for children with autism. Try it today and tell a friend, co-worker or family member.
Classroom has a notebook streamlined for productivity:
• Scaling Pens sized specifically for optimal note taking
•An incredible library of over 150 paper designs, textures, and formats.
•Layers, for lines and graphs
In addition to the notebook, classroom also has:
•A calendar for homework assignments
•Ability to pin notes and homework assignments to your desktop
Download classroom today for free and experience the next generation of education.
The Classroom Organizer app is an affordable alternative to purchasing a typical USB scanner. With the Classroom Organizer app educators can simply walk around their classroom and scan each book via their Android device.
We've also included the ability to assign locations to books as they are added to a Classroom Organizer account. Simply create locations and choose a location before adding a book to your library. The selected location is maintained until a new selection is made. This allows for quick scanning of multiple books in a single location.
Check your progress as books are scanned by using the "Manage Classroom" function of the app. View the title, cover image (if available) as well as quantity of a title that has been added. Quickly find items by sorting books by title or quantity.
This mobile app is the easiest and fastest way to participate in live classes and training sessions using the Wormhole Live-Learning Platform, at no extra cost and leveraging your Android smartphone or tablet.
With Wormhole Classroom for Android you can:
- Join with a single click, or tap :)
- See and hear the other participants live, even if they are using a computer or another mobile device
- Collaborate over shared documents and presentations, fitted to your screen size and with "pinch-zoom" so you don't miss a thing
- Chat in real time with other participants
- Join over WiFi or 3G, even with unstable connections and poor bandwidth
- Enjoy beautiful, customizable rooms with your organization's image
- Collaborate with other mobile participants, using either iOS or Android devices
If you need help or have questions, contact email@example.com
∙ Ensure students are focused on the task at hand by locking student devices to remove unwanted distractions. ¹ ²
∙ Enrich student learning with real-time one-on-one and group messaging. ²
∙Survey students with questions sent from the teacher desktop to student devices. Instantly track responses and scores in real-time and broadcast class results out to each student. ¹ ²
∙ Enhance comprehension with real-time viewing and zooming of the teacher’s desktop from the student device. ¹ ²
∙ Expand the functionality of your HP Classroom Manager installation with a solution that offers seamless compatibility and interaction with Windows and Android devices. ³
* HP Classroom Manager application 11.31 or later required
* Tested on Android 4.0 and later
1. HP Classroom Manager for Windows required to enable Android functionality (download for free for 30 days at http://www.hp.com/go/hpclassroommanager). Control and device locking originate from the teacher’s Windows desktop console; no locking and control functionality originates from HP Classroom Manager for Android.
2. Internet access required and sold separately.
3. See product Data Sheet for exact compatibility configurations.
Our Year 7,8 and 9 students have been supplied with Samsung Galaxy Tabs for use in lessons. Our teachers can ask the students to open the Traffic Lights app and select Red, Amber or Green.
It has the added benefit for classroom management in that while the app is meant to be running, students cannot use their tablet for other purposes.
REQUIRES: Adobe AIR
Cramlington Learning Village is a Comprehensive School in the North East of England. We have been graded 'outstanding' in the last three OFSTED inspections.
We have a commitment to personalising learning which means putting the learner and learning at the heart of everything we do.
If you are interested in learning more about Cramlington, why not join us for our annual conference, Friday 29th June, 2012.
The program offers the following features:
- Register of pupils
- Import CSV files of students
- Register disciplines and their workload
- Register pupils to attend
- Generate a summary (PDF or CSV) of the frequency (number of
presences and absences per student, percentage of presences and absences). It also adds the student's situation (approved or flunked)
- Set the maximum percentage of absences per subject
- Internationalization (available in English and Portuguese)
A hands-on solution for today’s schools, EduCam enables teachers to engage students by broadcasting live images from a USB document camera or microscope to a classroom set of mobile devices. Students can now complete and submit assignments digitally for immediate assessment, promoting a greener environment. An effective classroom management tool, EduCam links each student to lesson content.
**EduCam is for use with FlexCam® and Ken-A-Vision® digital products only.
• Intuitive and easy-to-use. Ideal for all ages and grade levels.
• Session ID unique to each classroom for security
• Annotation tools: Text, arrow, and free-hand drawing
• Pan and Zoom
• Capture images and save to gallery
• Open & annotate images from gallery
• Undo, Redo, or Clear to the original captured image
• FlexCam® or Ken-A-Vision® document camera, visualizer, or digital microscope.
• Wi-Fi connection (802.11g - 802.11n recommended)
• UDP protocol permitted on network
• Ken-A-Vision® or FlexCam® digital product connected via USB 2.0 to a PC or Mac computer
• Applied Vision 4 for Windows XP (or better) and Mac OS 10.5+ (or better)
o Note: Applied Vision 4 is included with Ken-A-Vision® and FlexCam® products.
Our mLearning Platform or the Portable Classroom offers various features like Lecture Videos, Slides, Assessments, Discussion Forums, Message Center etc to enable "Any time , Anywhere learning".
Listen to lectures from Worldwide Classroom that interest you. In addition, you will have access to transcripts and study guides.
For more information about Worldwide Classroom, please visit:
The Worldwide Classroom Android app was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 Worldwide Classroom. All rights reserved.
keywords: Jesus, God, Bible, Christ, Subsplash, Worldwide, Worldwide Classroom, Covenant Seminary, My Classroom
Download the app on your device and head to our website for a free demo of the service!
To get started, watch our training videos:
* Make use of your current curriculum materials and, instead of printing 30 copies, distribute them digitally!
* Supplement your lessons with free interactive software and content obtained from the internet.
* Build a digital repository of materials to use in your classes or share with your colleagues. Collaborate with other teachers to improve your materials.
* Ensure that you have the attention of the students by pausing class at any time without forcing them to lose their place or unsaved work.
* Guide the focus of your class by making relevant apps and digital materials available or unavailable in real-time during class.
* Allow your students access only to the apps you deem appropriate. Disable text messaging and games to eliminate distractions.
* Leverage existing student and faculty Android devices to supplement your deployment.
* CognitivEdge supports any Android device, so you can choose from brand names or generic brands depending on your budget.
* Design your deployment around the form factors that are appropriate for the usage, not vendor requirements. Choose the screen size that works for you.
* Access and manage your devices from anywhere through the cloud-based administrator dashboard.
* Utilize device hardware to locate and retrieve missing or stolen hardware.
* Keep an eye on the health of the devices in your system by monitoring battery levels, installed apps, serial numbers, and more.