• Simple ‘start’ and ‘stop’ listening buttons.
• Scale to choose your own sound level which the app automatically saves.
• Choice of alarm sounds.
• Microphone sensitivity level.
How To Use:
Quiet Classroom has been designed to be simple to use, simply move the slider to your chosen volume level, and click the microphone icon to start listening for noise. At the end of your lesson simply click the stop button to stop listening.
Due to the wide range of Android capable devices Quiet Classroom is designed to be configurable to your particular device. For instance, you can control the sensitivity of the microphone in the settings page, and your sensitivity level will be saved.
There are also a choice of three different warning sounds which may be previewed on the settings page.
- просмотр расписания уроков;
- просмотр темы занятий, домашнего задания, текущих оценок;
- просмотр итоговых оценок за указанную четверть;
Это платная версия, она отличается от бесплатной отсутствием рекламы. Кроме того, планируется добавление напоминания о несделанных уроках, уведомления о новых оценках в дневнике, новое оформление. Все новые функции будут добавляться в первую очередь в платную версию, возможно, когда нибудь и в бесплатную тоже, но позже...
Ввод расписания, домашнего задания и оценок осуществляется классным руководителем Вашего ребенка через веб-интерфейс ГШИС, нет необходимости (и возможности тоже :-)) делать это самостоятельно.
Работа с клиентом возможна только при наличии действующего логина и пароля в ГШИС. После установки программы зайдите в настройки и введите логин и пароль в систему ГШИС. Вернитесь к экрану "Дневник" и выберите через меню опций пункт "Обновить", начнется загрузка расписания за текущий год. Скорость загрузки зависит от скорости соединения, для Wi-Fi - обычно 1-2 минуты. После окончания загрузки вы сможете посмотреть расписание. В дальнейшем оно будет обновляться автоматически в фоновом режиме или вручную через пункт меню "Обновить".
Программа активно развивается, обо всех недостатках просьба сообщать автору, если вдруг программа завершится аварийно - отправьте, пожалуйста, отчет, это поможет устранить причину сбоя.
Our Year 7,8 and 9 students have been supplied with Samsung Galaxy Tabs for use in lessons. Our teachers can ask the students to open the Traffic Lights app and select Red, Amber or Green.
It has the added benefit for classroom management in that while the app is meant to be running, students cannot use their tablet for other purposes.
REQUIRES: Adobe AIR
Cramlington Learning Village is a Comprehensive School in the North East of England. We have been graded 'outstanding' in the last three OFSTED inspections.
We have a commitment to personalising learning which means putting the learner and learning at the heart of everything we do.
If you are interested in learning more about Cramlington, why not join us for our annual conference, Friday 29th June, 2012.
*** GO GREEN: Save paper & use this app ***
In order to replicate the classroom, the app screen is divided into two sections; board section (teachers) and notepad section (students).
1. Alphabets: Learn and write the alphabets and words. This app recognizes the character written and verifies (BETA).
2. Mathematics: Unique and randomly generated mathematics operations. Has 3 difficulties and 4 levels in each difficulty.
3. Opposites: This app comes with over 100 opposite words to learn. Kids can either write the answer with finger or drag and drop the correct answer.
4. Quiz: This app comes with more than 100 quiz questions on alphabets, animals, numbers, rhymes, days, months etc. Each time a set of 10 random questions are displayed. At the end of the quiz, you can see the score and verify the answer.
5. Drawing: Comes with different images for the kid to fill the color or connect the dots. Kid can also use for drawing purpose and later save the image.
6. Feedback: This app comes with a in-app-feedback, where you can get in touch with us from the app and get quick reply from us.
Note: This is still in BETA stage, you can provide your comments, suggestions through "Contact Us" option from the application.
tags: Kids learning app, Kids, Learning app, I learner
We think FluxCards are even better than flash cards - here’s why…
* Special Scientific Timing, via Leitner Spaced Repetition for Maximum Memory Retention (which means Minimum Effort for You!)
* Easily Edit or Add New Cards on the Go - just press the Blue Button
* New – Boost Your Memory with Images, Photos or Draw with Your S Pen!
* Extra-Easy Color-Coded Interface
* Imports Sets or Lists from Quizlet.com – Smoothly does it!
* Always with You, even Offline!
* FluxCards are Perfect for Quick Sessions or Serious Study
Conventional flashcard are great for learning new things – but they can get boring real fast if you don’t use science….
FluxCards uses science!
Here’s the science…
Our special Flux Engine (tm) automatically presents and repeats cards based on how well you know them - that means:
* You Learn Fast!
* Less Boredom
* Less Boredom means More Study
* More Study means You Learn Even Faster!
Yes, it’s like a turbocharger for your brain – and it gets even better, because…
This professional, high-performance app is completely FREE!
Yes, free! And you can enjoy free forever. How’s that for crazy value?
All we ask is that to enjoy the FULL power of our Flux Engine (tm), grab a Premium License (only $4.97!)
FluxCard’s Easy Interface:
Tap anywhere to flip the card and see the other side, then:
1. Remembered correctly - tap Green button
2. Forgot - tap Red button
3. (Or Tap Blue button to edit the card – or add an image!)
It really is that easy!
Create as many sets or lists as you like, FluxCards will always remember your learning progress with that set.
Other apps may have more bells and whistles but we’re confident you’ll love FluxCards, because it’s easy to use and edit, you’ll ENJOY learning with it and because the "Flux" engine technology means you’ll learn faster and easier than EVER before!
Try it right now and see for yourself!
전문 E-러닝 사이트이며, 회원님들이 합격하는 그날까지 최고의 강의를 서비스 하도록 노력 하겠습니다.
[고시닷컴 서비스 특징]
- 별도의 다운 없이 실시간 수강 가능 어플리케이션
- 웹 사이트의 내 강의실 동영상 컨텐츠를 안드로이드 환경에서 동일하게 수강 가능
- 진도율 및 수강시간 웹사이트와 연동
- 배속설정, 이어보기, 10초 앞/뒤 동영상 기능 웹사이트와 동일하게 적용
- 고시닷컴(www.gosi.com) 사이트 회원가입
- 고시닷컴 어플리케이션 다운로드
- 모바일 서비스 제공 강좌 수강
- 실시간 스트리밍 수강
- 교수소개/공지사항/FAQ/1대1 게시판 상담
- 이어보기, 배속설정, 10초 앞/뒤 기능
- 한국 HRD 대상 우수교육프로그램 부분 수상
- [특허등록] 온라인 테스트 평가관리 시스템 및 방법
- 우수교육훈련 프로그램 경진대회 원격훈련부분 은상
- 고용노동부 원격훈련기관 7년연속 A등급
개발자 연락처 :
We realized a lot of teachers’ ideal “Even though this is just a large type display, we really wanna use it like an expensive interactive whiteboard”.
You can do it, if only you connect your tablet PC to a display,
Using this application “iTouch”, you can draw, annotate, zoom and rotate images easily.
●You can enlarge images by pinch in motion.
●Taking pictures or students’ notebook, you can share them with all of students in a classroom.
●By annotating, students can understand deeply.
According to our simple interface, not only a teacher but also students can use it without trouble.
Because iTouch can load images directly and take pictures;
●You can show an image smoothly without breaking tempo/mood of class.
●Nobody can see useless images you don’t want to show..
●Annotation : 8 Colors, 4 widths, 2 depths, 4 modes (free-form curve, straight line, rectangle, arrow)
●Select image : from thumbnails, from a gallery or from a camera
●Zoom up (back), Drag
●Save the image
●In detail, please refer to Help from menu button♪
Using iTouch, your lesson/lecture will be more active and more interactive
This application “iTouch” has been developed by Miyagi University of Education Ando Laboratory according to needs research and hearing survey at schools.
Chief engineer: Shota Itagaki (A member of the 10th in this laboratory.)
Chief adviser: Takuya Kato (A teacher of Iwanuma elementary school)
Please visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/iTouch.mue
The Classroom Organizer app is an affordable alternative to purchasing a typical USB scanner. With the Classroom Organizer app educators can simply walk around their classroom and scan each book via their Android device.
We've also included the ability to assign locations to books as they are added to a Classroom Organizer account. Simply create locations and choose a location before adding a book to your library. The selected location is maintained until a new selection is made. This allows for quick scanning of multiple books in a single location.
Check your progress as books are scanned by using the "Manage Classroom" function of the app. View the title, cover image (if available) as well as quantity of a title that has been added. Quickly find items by sorting books by title or quantity.
Classroom has a notebook streamlined for productivity:
• Scaling Pens sized specifically for optimal note taking
•An incredible library of over 150 paper designs, textures, and formats.
•Layers, for lines and graphs
In addition to the notebook, classroom also has:
•A calendar for homework assignments
•Ability to pin notes and homework assignments to your desktop
Download classroom today for free and experience the next generation of education.
A hands-on solution for today’s schools, EduCam enables teachers to engage students by broadcasting live images from a USB document camera or microscope to a classroom set of mobile devices. Students can now complete and submit assignments digitally for immediate assessment, promoting a greener environment. An effective classroom management tool, EduCam links each student to lesson content.
**EduCam is for use with FlexCam® and Ken-A-Vision® digital products only.
• Intuitive and easy-to-use. Ideal for all ages and grade levels.
• Session ID unique to each classroom for security
• Annotation tools: Text, arrow, and free-hand drawing
• Pan and Zoom
• Capture images and save to gallery
• Open & annotate images from gallery
• Undo, Redo, or Clear to the original captured image
• FlexCam® or Ken-A-Vision® document camera, visualizer, or digital microscope.
• Wi-Fi connection (802.11g - 802.11n recommended)
• UDP protocol permitted on network
• Ken-A-Vision® or FlexCam® digital product connected via USB 2.0 to a PC or Mac computer
• Applied Vision 4 for Windows XP (or better) and Mac OS 10.5+ (or better)
o Note: Applied Vision 4 is included with Ken-A-Vision® and FlexCam® products.
Our mLearning Platform or the Portable Classroom offers various features like Lecture Videos, Slides, Assessments, Discussion Forums, Message Center etc to enable "Any time , Anywhere learning".
Booktrack Classroom allows students to read with a movie-style soundtrack, or to create their own soundtrack for any story, essay or other text. Students can also create and publish their own Booktracks, reading them on the web or on mobile phones and tablets.
Visit www.booktrackclassroom.com to get sign-up and get started.
• 17% increase in comprehension
• 30% increase in engagement
• Common Core integration across multiple subjects
• Proven to dramatically improve test scores
• Free and incredibly easy to use for grades K – 12
• Multiple uses across the reading and writing curriculum
This is the Free Edition for both Teachers and Students.
Teachers: Download this app and login as usual. You can create a new account if you don't have one.
Students: Download this app and login as usual.
ExitTicket is a student response system, designed by teachers to achieve one simple idea: Accelerate student achievement. ExitTicket can be used to deliver real-time formative and summative assessments in 'exit ticket' style delivery throughout a class period. ExitTicket is similar to other clicker or voting/polling and audience response systems, but unique in that every student has their own account and student performance data is tracked across all their classes, and over time.
ExitTicket enables personalized intervention and differentiation for every student, every class through in-classroom proven levers for real-time intervention & differentiation:
See performance & progression metrics for each individual student and the class as a whole, in real-time.
Real-time responses for every student allows you to differentiate instruction and provide immediate intervention for every student.
Immediate classroom comprehension checks from launches, exit tickets, polls, quizzes and exams to provide the information you need to modify your teaching in the moment.
Common Core Aligned
Customize ExitTicket using Common Core, Science Standards, or your own aligned Learning Targets for deep understanding of how well your students are performing at a concept and skill level.
Long Term Data
See individual and class progress over time with ExitTicket’s longitudinal data, empowering both teachers and students to see academic progress in real-time and over the course of the year.
Drive instructional strategy through sharing assessments with other teachers in your school, district, network or around the world.
Empower Students Through Personalized Learning
ExitTicket’s individualized data allows students to set their own goals and direct their own learning as never before. All they need is a device that can connect to the Internet. Perfect for BYOD.
ExitTicket is Free
We've designed ExitTicket to be a powerful, free, real time assessment and exit ticket tool right out of the box which you can use as long or as much as you like. You also have the option to extend ExitTicket's functionality with additional low cost apps that can be added as you like.
ExitTicket has been developed to be used on any web-enabled device. This can be just about any android based smartphone with a modern web browser, netbook, laptop, Chromebook, Nexus 7, 10 tablet and more. Really, any device that has a web browser and network connectivity through a wired connection (computers), Wifi or wireless mobile data such as 3G/4G/LTE on your connected mobile devices.
ExitTicket supports a B.Y.O.D. environment beautifully, as a student can sign into their account in any device. Students can use the old, outdated smartphone sitting in a drawer at home, last generation devices otherwise recycled.
∙ Ensure students are focused on the task at hand by locking student devices to remove unwanted distractions. ¹ ²
∙ Enrich student learning with real-time one-on-one and group messaging. ²
∙Survey students with questions sent from the teacher desktop to student devices. Instantly track responses and scores in real-time and broadcast class results out to each student. ¹ ²
∙ Enhance comprehension with real-time viewing and zooming of the teacher’s desktop from the student device. ¹ ²
∙ Expand the functionality of your HP Classroom Manager installation with a solution that offers seamless compatibility and interaction with Windows and Android devices. ³
* HP Classroom Manager application 11.31 or later required
* Tested on Android 4.0 and later
1. HP Classroom Manager for Windows required to enable Android functionality (download for free for 30 days at http://www.hp.com/go/hpclassroommanager). Control and device locking originate from the teacher’s Windows desktop console; no locking and control functionality originates from HP Classroom Manager for Android.
2. Internet access required and sold separately.
3. See product Data Sheet for exact compatibility configurations.
The following rooted devices are currently supported:
• HP – All devices released since 01/01/14 inc: Slate21.
• Samsung – All devices shipped with Android 4.0 and above inc: Galaxy Tab, S3, S4, Note.
• ASUS - MeMO Pad FHD 10 ME302C. ASUS MeMo Pad ME102A.
• Intel - TR10CD1/TR10CS1 tablets.
YOUR SPEAKING TEST MOSTLY WILL CONTAIN ONE OF THESE CUE CARDS.
YOU MUST PRACTICE TO ANSWER EACH CUE CARD IN 2 MINUTS.
THIS APPLICATION WILL HELP YOU TO GET HIGH SCORE IN IELTS SPEAKING TEST.
THE FULL VERSION CONTAINS 60 CUE CARDS FOR IELTS SPEAKING TEST.
THE FREE VERSION CONTAINS 8 CUE CARDS FOR IELTS SPEAKING TEST.