- New! Fill log ins in apps (Android 4.1+), and Chrome (Android 4.3+). Note that auto-fill for apps is only available in Android 4.3 and later, and earlier versions of Android will show copy buttons. **
- New! Fill log ins in InBrowser (Android 4.4+). Note: this requires InBrowser 2.11 or later, and will only show copy buttons at this time. We are looking into closer integration for a future release.
- Built-in browser that will automatically fill your login information for each of your saved LastPass sites.
- Automatically fill forms on all sites.
- Secure Password Generator.
- Add, update, and delete Sites, Secure Notes and Form Fills.
- Add images and audio recordings to Secure Notes as attachments.
- Perform a complete security check on your vault.
* 14-day free trial, requires $12/year LastPass Premium subscription afterwards. (Just $1/month)
Have any questions about the permissions our app requests? Please see our help desk article at https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=3505
Version 3.0 has the following new features:
- Completely redesigned UI
- Optimized phone and tablet support
- Improved browser with tabs, downloading, basic auth support
- Field icons make it easier to fill inside the browser
- Improved session handling keeps you logged in (you can change this in preferences)
Note: Due to the way Android implements input methods, if you would like to use LastPass for Android's input method to fill into apps, you must not move the app to the SD card. It will be disabled upon each reboot if you do so.
** Some apps may not interact well with our auto-fill service for various reasons. Fill for those apps can be disabled by selecting Preferences / Edit App Associations, and setting the app to "do not show fill window".
• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• There is a built in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, available via single In-app billing payment:
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself. Even the choice of Favorite Category is encrypted.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits. And also supports Triple DES with key sizes of 168 and 112 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
• Unlike other similar Android apps aWallet has no internet access permission (forever). The only permissions this app has is to access to the USB device to backup/restore the data file in case you lose your phone. USB device access is also needed to export to CSV file format. Permission is also granted to the Google Play billing service to allow for the optional purchase of the aWallet Pro features.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in the Google Play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
Seen in: FORBES * PC MAG * VENTURE BEAT * WALL STREET JOURNAL * ALL THINGS D * TECHCRUNCH * USA TODAY
PasswordBox is a free password manager that allows users to securely store, retrieve and share usernames, passwords and other personal data anytime, anywhere, on any device.
IN THE PRESS:
CNET, Rated Outstanding "PasswordBox sets itself apart from the competitors with some innovative security features."
PC MAG, Rated Excellent "Quite a few of PasswordBox's features resemble those of top competitors, but it adds features not found in any of them."
WALL STREET JOURNAL "PasswordBox worked like a charm."
Never lose a password again with PasswordBox. Enjoy seamless 1-Tap Login, secure sharing, password generator, Legacy Locker and digital wallet. This is the password manager you've been looking for.
Your passwords, where you need them, when you need them.
- Save time with 1-Tap login to mobile apps and websites
- Automatically saves your logins while you browse
- Passwords are encrypted with AES-256, the strongest grade of encryption available
- Secure SSL protects your data during sync between devices
- Create new strong passwords and save them while you browse
- Locked with a Master Password that only YOU know
- Optional Pin Code Lock for additional security
- Secure password sharing and management, for sharing passwords with co-workers or family
- Instant Login to your accounts using our secure in-app browser
- Encrypted Safe Notes for sensitive personal information
- Customizable StartPage for accessing your most-visited sites with 1-Tap
- 20,000 recognized sites makes it easy to add new accounts to your StartPage
- Auto-Lock function to safeguard against theft
**EXCLUSIVE** 1-Tap Login to Mobile Apps
PasswordBox is the only password vault to allow you to securely log in to mobile apps on your Android phone. We support 90% of the most popular apps in the Google Play store.
Even more than a password manager, PasswordBox now includes Wallet for secure storing & management of sensitive information like credit and ID cards, passport, Social Security numbers, store loyalty cards and banking details on the go.
PasswordBox is the only secure password manager that offers the ability to protect your digital legacy during life and after, enabling you to pass on your online accounts to a spouse or people you trust.
USE PASSWORDBOX EVERYWHERE
PasswordBox password manager works on all your computer browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer. Like Dropbox, save a password to PasswordBox and it is instantly and securely saved to all your browsers, computers, tablets and phones. Never lose or forget a password again!
Here's what some of our users are saying:
"Love this app!" - Kareem S.
"We love this application that saves your passwords for easy access to all of your social media channels.." - Fresh Thinking
"A must-have tool" - Francis T.
"I think Passwordbox was made just for me!" - Crystal D.
"The answer to 'What's my password again?" - Tracy S.
"PasswordBox.com is useful, meets a real need, intuitive and easy to use. Keep up the good work." - Devon L.
The PasswordBox team is dedicated to responsive development and support. If you have questions or criticism, please send us an email at email@example.com or get in touch with us on Facebook or Twitter. We may be able to fix your issues in less time than it would take to write a negative review. We are very attentive to your feedback/suggestions/comments. Your input is our priority and helps us further enhance and develop the PasswordBox password manager app.
Save 25 passwords without upgrading, or enjoy PasswordBox Unlimited which has all the great features above and allows unlimited password storage. Upgrade to PasswordBox Unlimited through an auto-renewing subscription. Available with an in-app purchase of $11.99/yr.
Trusted by more than 400,000 users on Google Play, Amazon App store and local app stores.
Highly acclaimed by experts:
CNET - "one of the best places to save your passwords"
PCWorld - "certainly one of the most useful"
TechRepublic - "Jack Wallen recommends using the B-Folders application to keep your information safe"
Totally secure your data
Keeps your secure notes, passwords, PINs, bank account numbers, credit card info, contacts, tasks, journals and bookmarks safe like in a vault.
All your data is fully encrypted with a strong, password-based, government-grade 256-bit AES cipher. This way your information is protected from unauthorized access by thieves, hackers and malware.
Easily sync all your devices
The unique sync technology of B-Folders allows you to securely keep your data in sync on multiple computers and mobile devices without a central server so you never have to store your private information on the Web.
All-in-one, secure and integrated
* password manager
* task manager
* bookmark manager
* contact manager
* Desktop Edition for Windows, Mac and Linux.
* Android Edition for smartphones and tablets.
* organize a lot of passwords and other items in a hierarchy of folders
* autofills usernames and passwords
* virtual keypad for easy entry of numeric passwords
* Password generator
* Clipboard auto-clear
* Self-destruct function (optional)
* Master password guessing protection (progressive delay)
Migrate from other applications
* Password managers like LastPass, 1Password, eWallet, Spb Wallet, SplashID
* BlackBerry MemoPad, Contacts and Tasks
* Palm Desktop memos and addresses/contacts
* instantly log in to web sites
* keep bank accounts, memberships, identity documents, serial numbers
* use it as an outliner to brainstorm and organize ideas
* keep checklists and shopping items
* keep track of projects and sub-projects
* implement the Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology
- Built-in browser that will automatically fill your login information for each of your saved LastPass sites.
- Automatically fill forms on all sites.
- Secure Password Generator.
- Add, update, and delete Secure Notes and Sites.
* 14-day free trial, requires $1/month LastPass Premium subscription afterwards.
Allows you to utilize Dolphin Browser instead of or in addition to the LastPass browser/app for Android. Use the Toolbar icon under 'Menu' in Dolphin to see it!
Note: LastPass runs in the same process as Dolphin, so applications that monitor data usage combine the usage of LastPass with the usage of Dolphin itself. These applications also often display the LastPass icon instead of the Dolphin icon, causing it to look at first glance like LastPass is using a great deal of data, when in reality Dolphin is using most of the data.
- Sync bookmarks with Android Browser
- Add, update, and delete Bookmarks
- View Open Remote Tabs
- 14-day free trial, requires $12/year Xmarks Premium subscription afterwards
Android Browser doesn't currently support synchronizing folders. To sync a single folder with Android Browser, go to Menu -> Settings and choose Sync folder with browser.
The application allows you to get an access to your logins, accounts, and other information created on your Mac or PC and synchronize your phone with your computer. It serves as a vault allowing you to see your secure data created on your Mac or PC on your phone.
* The super strong and very secure encryption standards AES and SHA are used to keep your data safe.
* MobileKnox provides categories to easily organize your data.
* Entries can be searched by title and content to easily find your data.
* MobileKnox comes with an automatic lock that is activated if MobileKnox is idle for a certain (configurable) amount of time to keep your data hidden of strangers.
* Random, unguessable and secure passwords can be easily generated by shaking your phone.
* MobileKnox can be easily synchronized with DesktopKnox. DesktopKnox runs on MS Windows, Apple Mac OS X, and Linux. It is available for free and can be downloaded from http://www.mobileknox.com
* Entries already used near the current position can be displayed. This allows you to find entries that are used only on certain positions.
* MobileKnox can import encrypted xml files (as generated by DesktopKnox and MobileKnox).
* The entries can be exported to an encrypted xml file format that can be read by MobileKnox and DesktopKnox.
* MobileKnox can be installed on the SD card (if available).
For more information visit http://www.mobileknox.com
MobileKnox is similar (but better :-)) than Keepass, 1Password, Keeper, SplashID Password, Tiny Password, LastPass, Password Safe Pro, OI Safe, Password Box, Safe Wallet, Password Vault, B-Folders, mSecure, Moxier Wallet Password Manager, SafeWallet, Pocket, SPB Wallet, and SecureMemo.
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation.
mSecure is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“…it’s everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager.” – Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit Blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Auto-backup to SD Card and Email backup to keep data safe
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native Android look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates (3 NEW Templates) for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search and collapsible section headers
• Sort by Name, Type and Modified Date (NEW)
• Two panel landscape support for Tablets (NEW) greater than 6 inches
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. ★★★★★ [five stars]” – Software Informer
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync for Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
• New mSecure browser (NEW) to auto-login access to your websites quickly and securely.
• Auto-capture web logins (NEW) and fill web form fields (NEW) with your mSecure data.
• Sync Everywhere architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
• Support for 3 new type templates; Identity, Social Security and Passport
❖ $5-Off on Desktop versions of mSecure when you like us on Facebook ❖
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac are now available at the low price of $14.95 USD with this $5 off coupon when you like us on Facebook.com/msevensoftware (regularly $19.95). Download a 30-day trial copy at msevensoftware.com.
◆◆◆ FREE DESKTOP VERSION (MAC & WINDOWS)
Are you fed up of:
- remembering too many passwords?
- forgetting ATM pins or ID numbers at hour of need?
- using complex password management tools?
Stop compromising with your data security by either saving passwords and personal information in unsecured text/excel files or using the same password for every login.
Start using Enpass as it not only keeps your login passwords but also your other life important credentials like Credit cards, bank details, IDs and numbers at one secure place behind a single master password. Protected by military grade AES-256 encryption, your data is always available to you at any time, nearly across ALL MAJOR MOBILE AND DESKTOP PLATFORMS.
Adding information is super-quick and very easy with fully customizable template collection for every important type of information.
★ Full featured Desktop version is FREE FOR LIMITED PERIOD and allows you to import your data from mSecure, Lastpass, Datavault, Keeper, 1password, Keepass, KeePassX, Password safe, eWallet and SPB Wallet.
For details, please check: http://enpass.sinew.in/submenu/windows/
Enpass is tailored to deliver security, simplicity and value for money to its customers with a wide range of features.
► VALUE FOR MONEY FEATURES:
✓ CROSS PLATFORM AVAILABILITY- No worries, if you use different mobile devices as Enpass is there on mostly used smartphone platform.
✓ FREE DESKTOP VERSION- Desktop version is Free for limited period for MAC and Windows PC.
► PRODUCTIVE FEATURES:
✓ AUTO SYNC- Any changes in data on one device is automatically reflected on other devices through Dropbox and of course very securely.
✓ AUTO-FILL- No need to copy/paste username & password on any webpage, just open the webpage and Enpass will automatically fill the details.
✓ MANUAL BACKUP/RESTORE- Anytime you can have local backup of your data over WiFi.
✓ READYMADE TEMPLATE COLLECTION- Cautiously and well designed templates help you in fast and precise data-entry for nearly every kind of credentials.
✓ FAST SEARCHING- Apt and fast search on main screen to access data immediately when you need it.
✓ FAVORITE MARKING- Mark those items you need very often as favorites for fast access. You can directly access them from main screen.
✓ FOLDER SUPPORT-- Use folders and subfolders for better organizing.
✓ NATIVE & FAST- Enpass is a native app for Android platform ensuring the best performance.
► SECURITY FEATURES:
✓ MILITARY GRADE ENCRYPTION- Protects your data by AES-256 encryption which is used by used by US military to ensure highest level of security. All protection mechanism is done locally (offline) at your device only. More at http://enpass.sinew.in/safety/safeties/
✓ NO SIGN-UP REQUIRED- You do not need to create any online account with us. Instead of our servers, your data is stored securely in your device or your Dropbox account.
✓ STRONG PASSWORD GENERATOR- Powerful built-in password generator to create un-guessable passwords.
✓ AUTO LOCK-- Enpass adds extra security against snoopy eyes by auto-locking itself.
✓ STANDARD ENCRYPTION LIBRARIES-- Use of standard libraries to ensure trusted and highest level of security.
✓ AUTO CLEAR CLIPBOARD-- Clear clip board when app exits or manually (Optional).
★ This Free Android App has an in-App purchase of $4.99 to store unlimited items, otherwise it is limited to store only 10 items for trial purpose.
★★★★★ If you are looking for a password keeper that can store nearly everything in well managed templates, this is the best App and I am using on Android, iPhone and MAC.
★★★★★ One of the best and true universal password keeping app. Clean, simple and easy to use. I love the free Desktop version and sync across all devices.
◆◆WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Please don't forget to rate us and suggest new features you want to see in next upgrade.
Included as part of your Xmarks Premium account. There is a free two week trial available to all users.
Allows you to utilize Dolphin Browser instead of or in addition to the Xmarks app for Android. Use the Toolbar icon under 'Menu' in Dolphin to see it!
When you swipe or go to Menu -> Bookmarks, Dolphin Browser shows you your bookmarks toolbar. Be sure to tap Bookmarks at the bottom to see all your folders.
If all your bookmarks appear as one long list, go to Menu -> List view to view them in folders instead.
Sub-folders aren't synchronized to Dolphin Browser, but you can access them by tapping the Xmarks icon and selecting All Bookmarks.
Keep confidential information safe using 256bit AES algorithm.
* Encrypt password data using 256bit AES algorithm
* NOT require internet permission to ensure your data private
* Auto-lock application after specified timeout interval
* Hide application from recent apps list
* Backup/Restore data using SD card for maintenance
* Easily manage flexible password records on-demand
* Support dynamic password fields and field types
* Keep all kinds of confidential information using different format
* Simply create records from pre-defined templates.
* Freely setup new templates when necessary.
* Manage massive password records by categories
* Choose from 90+ icons to associate with items
* Quickly find out record by searching
* Import/Export data using *.csv file for data exchange with other apps
* Multi-language support including English, Italian, Czech, Chinese and Spanish
NOTE: android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission is used for data backup/export on android 2.3+
Keywords: Password Keeper PasswordSafe
Question: How to migrate data from Lite version to Full version?
Answer: When you install full version password safe on your android, your backup function on Lite version will be activated. You can follow these steps to migrate your data from Lite version to Full version if you want to reuse them:
1. Download Password Safe full version from Google Market and install it.
2. Start Password Safe lite version, click "Settings->Upgrade to Full Version", and click "Migrate" button.
3. From dialog popup, click "Export Data", choose a folder, and process the backup, then you will get backup file under your desired folder.
4. Start Password Safe full version and restore backup file from "Settings->Restore from SD Card" menu.
It is a simple and user friendly app to secure your sensitive data. Easily secure your passwords for 1 click access. Absolute password protection. Secure your passwords now.
-Integrated the app with Google Backup/Restore Service
-Ultra secure and accessed via master key
-Passwords are saved on phone with ultimate security
-Simple and easy to use
-Search your passwords by drawing gestures
-Launch website stored in password entry
-Auto lock Screens
-Auto passwords restore after hard reset
-Change font size in the list
-Import/Export(AES 128 bits encryption)
-Export password list via clipboard(copy * paste)
-Automatic daily back up on sd card using 128 bit encryption and ability to restore the back up, only last back up is stored on the sd card.
-Manual Back up
-No worries when you replace or hard reset phone and easily restore passwords on new phone,
-Never lose data
-Change Master Key
-Master Key Recovery
-Export the passwords in clear/encrypted text
The app stores Name, UserID, Password, URL and free form Notes field to store additional info such as pin #s, security question and answers etc.
Tags:Password, Keeper, Vault, Password Manager, Secret, Safe ,Guard
Pushbullet also lets you send push notifications to yourself and to your friends!
Why send push notifications with Pushbullet? Because it's the easiest and fastest way to send almost anything to your phone or to your friends.
What can you push with Pushbullet? Send links, pictures, files, lists, notes, and more right into your phone's notification tray, to your computer, or to a friend, really fast.
What makes Pushbullet so useful?
Simple! It's the easiest way to get things from your computer onto your phone or from your phone onto your computer. It's also great for sending things from one Android device to another, or even to friends!
- By sending a file with Pushbullet, it's automatically downloaded and waiting for you as a notification. Tapping on the notification instantly opens the file so you'll never have to go dig for the file in your email or Dropbox folders ever again.
- With Pushbullet, you can also push links right into your phone's notification tray. Just tap the notification to go to the link.
- Instead of having to look up an address all over again on your phone after having found it on your computer, you can just push the address to your phone. It will open Google Maps right from the notification, making getting to navigation a breeze.
- And that's just the beginning, you can also send checklists, notes & reminders, and more.
Pushbullet lets you take charge of your notification tray by making it easy to put whatever you want in there. Creating these smart notifications is so useful because of how easy they are to access, making the notification tray the best spot to send yourself reminders or things you want to be able to easily access later.
Pushbullet also looks and works great on tablets, check it out!
This app works best when paired with our Chrome or Firefox extension which you can get here:
Thanks to Kyusang Whang and Seungju Choi for translating this and our app into Korean! Want your name here? Just let us know!
Protect your accounts with unique and secure passwords! Forget the headache of remembering PINs and passwords! START USING A PASSWORD MANAGER TODAY!
Safe In Cloud is a complete PASSWORD MANAGEMENT SOLUTION: the Android app + the iOS app + the Windows app + the Chrome/Firefox browser extension. Purchase the Android app and get the Windows app and the Chrome/Firefox extension FREE OF CHARGE! You can install and use Safe In Cloud on any number of your devices with no extra fee.
CLEAN USER INTERFACE
Try it yourself and enjoy an easy-to-use yet powerful user interface optimized for phones and tablets.
Your data is always encrypted (on a device and in a cloud) with 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). This algorithm is used by the U.S. Government for protection of top secret information. AES is also widely adopted worldwide and became the de facto encryption standard.
Your database is automatically synchronized with your own cloud account at Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive (SkyDrive). Thus you can easily restore your entire database from a cloud to a new phone (in case of loss or upgrade). Your phone, tablet and PC are also automatically synchronized between each other via a cloud.
FREE WINDOWS APP
Safe In Cloud for Windows allows you to access your data from a computer with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8. A big display and a PC keyboard make entering information fast and comfortable. Download the Windows app free of charge at http://www.safe-in-cloud.com.
A browser is the most common place for entering passwords. The Windows app contains the Chrome/Firefox browser extension, which allows you to paste passwords directly into web pages. So, you don't need to manually copy and paste passwords from Safe In Cloud into Chrome/Firefox.
IMPORT AND EXPORT
The Windows app can automatically import the data from your old password manager. So, you don't need to manually reenter all your passwords. More than 80 different password managers are supported, and if something is missing - we will add it by your request. You can also export your passwords from Safe In Cloud into TXT, CSV, or XML format.
DataVault for Android delivers unmatched features including multiple data views, flexible template management, on-device backup, password generator, security time out, maximum login attempts and synchronization with DataVault for Mac and DataVault for Windows (sold separately). DataVault provides a uniquely intuitive interface, optimized for mobile devices yet consistent with desktop environments.
Unrivaled features and ease-of-use have made DataVault the leading password manager for mobile and desktop environments.
➤ Protects private information from theft using powerful encryption and advanced security features.
➤ Saves time and money by giving you instant access to your personal information anywhere you need it.
➤ Adapts to your needs by providing numerous customization options and personalization settings.
✓ Display items in folders or lists similar to Mac Finder and Windows Explorer.
✓ Fast lookups. Type characters to reduce list to matching entries.
✓ Organize items in categories such as Personal and Business and types such as Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Logins and Memberships.
✓ Generate Passwords using options for length, letters, numbers, uppercase, lowercase and punctuation marks.
✓ Determine password security level (weak, good, strong) with strength meter.
✓ Tap on fields to initiate phone calls, emails & web site logins.
✓ Use flexible templates to enter information quicker.
✓ Choose from 25 pre-defined templates or make your own.
✓ On-device backup to SD card.
✓ Synchronize with DataVault for Mac or Windows (sold separately) using Wi-Fi, Dropbox, Webdav or SD Card. User guide and troubleshooting FAQ available on our web site.
✓ Synchronize data over the Cloud using DropBox.
✓ Set security timeout to require master password after inactivity delay.
✓ Mask and unmask fields to protect information from prying eyes.
✓ Set maximum login attempts before auto-destruct.
✓ Associate icons with Items and Templates, 110 icons to choose from.
✓ Select master password hint.
✓ Support for Android Tablets such as Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy, HTC Flyer, Acer Iconia and many more.
Powerful Encryption to Secure your Data
Protect your data with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the official recommendation of the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST). Why is this important?
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) chose the Rijndael algorithm as the new Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) over alternatives including Twofish (successor of Blowfish), Serpent, RC4 and MARS. The announcement concluded a multi-year effort working with government, industry and academia throughout the world. Proposed by two Belgian cryptographers, AES has emerged as the clear winner and has since been adopted as a worldwide standard.
More from developer
Phone compatibility list: http://bit.ly/TLMCompatibility
The perfect companion for an old school film shooter.
Do you own an old antique film camera with no light meter built in? Getting too lazy to bring a separate light meter and notepad with you every time you want to go shoot with it? I was in the same boat, but now my life is simplified.
Meter light with Tiny Light Meter by using the camera to snap a shot and calculate the correct exposure based on the EXIF data. The app always uses aperture priority and calculates the shutter speed in real time.
Record your own film exposure data by using the film log. You no longer have to use a notebook to write down the settings you used for each frame. Simply create a new roll of film, and hit the big red button to start taking information about each frame.
Film logs are recorded and stored in Comma Separated Values (CSV), so they can be imported into Excel or Numbers to be analyzed. They can be shared easily by email or Dropbox if you have it installed.
You've just turned your phone into a light meter and notepad. Give it a whirl, it's fast and easy.
Photography buffs - you can practice your eye by playing "Guess the exposure!" Get faster and better by shooting manual. Soon you can walk into a room and know exactly what to dial into your camera.
Please refrain from giving low ratings if your phone is not compatible. Instead, please contact your phone manufacturer and try to convince them to embed exposure data in their JPEG Exifs!