MOST POWERFUL PRODUCTIVITY TECH
The free FOCI focus app is designed to be used with FOCI: Focus Boosting Wearable devices - available at https://fociai.com/
FOCI affords a revolutionary biofeedback training, that goes beyond tracking emotions states, to empowering you to actively modulate your emotions states and focus.
Clip to the waist, it records 6 types of basic emotion states, 5 negative emotions, 2 key emotion metrics, as you work. Beneath the hood, it analyzes the minute ebb and flow of diaphragmatic breathing from the waist, with machine learning that in just 3 days, not only differentiates your physiological features to read emotion states, but affords a breakthrough in biofeedback training to help you learn to calm from stress, tune out distractions, and get into deep focus.
* Machine Learning: profiles your physiology and translates breathing patterns into emotion states.
* Emotion Records: tracks elemental emotion states, such as focus, distraction, stress, calm, fatigue and flow, during seated work.
* Negative Emotion Analytics: evaluate risks of frustration, distractibility, procrastination, burnout and anxiety that impact focus.
* Distraction Alert: fully customizable, to cut short various states of distraction, such as stress and fatigue.
* Deep Work Session: provides actionable in-work stats, such as mental performance, tension overload and flow traction metrics.
* Productivity Reports: summarizes focus and tension level, through the course of a work session, along with key productivity metrics.
* Focus Skill: master skills to tune out distraction, control procrastination, sustain longer focus, and peak mental flow.
* Friend Share: enable mutual share of emotion states with chosen friends or family members to promote better accountability to focus.
IN THE NEWS:
"I really liked it. FOCI gave me a little digital pat for actually doing some work. I was much more productive." -- Louise Blain, BBC
"I loved it and won't be separated from my Foci now.” -- Jonathan Margolis, Financial Times
“I was startled the first time it buzzed me with a digital “nudge” to get me back on track (yes, I was daydreaming)” -- S.C. Stewart, PC Mag
VISIT US: https://fociai.com/
FOLLOW US: IG: @foci.ai
LIKE US: https://www.facebook.com/fociai
MESSAGE US: firstname.lastname@example.org