**This app is a demo of the user interface only - for full features you will need the Tiny1 camera**
This app is a demo version of the user interface on the back of Tiny1 camera. It showcases some of the features available in the Tiny1, the world’s smallest astronomy camera. However, as this is a software-only demo, several features are not available. All unavailable features will be listed in red.
TinyMOS Demo enables you to identify astronomy objects in the sky and capture it with your phone. The images captured will include an overlay of the stars visible – share the images with your friends and families so they can learn about the wonders of the sky!
For the everyday user, there is a simple mode to allow you to point your phone at the skies and just snap a picture of the heavens. For the more advanced user, there are manual camera features, such as custom white balance, ISO, and more.
Use the Tiny1 camera app to identify the various objects in the skies with the built-in overlays – choose to only see stars, planets, constellations, etc.
- Manual camera controls, including white balance, ISO, and exposure value. (Depends on phone model)
- Search for planets, constellations, stars, and other deep space objects. Arrows guide you to locate the object you are looking for.
- Overlay for stars, constellations, messier objects, planets, and more
- Time lapse mode to capture a series of images with your choice of duration and interval
- Choice to capture astronomy objects with different overlays for easier identification.
Please visit www.tinymos.com for more information about the upcoming Tiny1.