GIF is a light-hearted 2D platformer with a semi-retro/cartoony vibe developed by Ginever Entertainment. The objective is simple - try not to get frustrated. Although you will inevitably get frustrated.
Enjoy the optimistic look of your smiling blue cube while you can. You're going to need it as you guide the cube through a series of simple but increasingly challenging levels featuring precision platforming and puzzle solving gameplay. The further you get, the harder it becomes and the more frustrating your failure will be.
Later, after overcoming your inevitable frustration, you can replay your "favourite" levels in order to improve your best time, earn ranked medals based on your performance, and unlock new player skins.
* Simple control scheme with resizable on-screen touch controls and game controller support
* 75 levels of increasing difficulty spread across 3 themed zones
* Medal system ranks you based on your performance and provides access to new zones and player skins
* Freely replay past levels to improve your time or medal
* Original hand-drawn artwork designed to look good at HD/4K resolutions
* Original soundtrack with alternating music for each zone
GIF is currently playable in both English and Italian. If you want to help translate the game into more languages, please get in touch!
Support for this game is provided via an official bug tracker and a community Discord server. Links to both are found within the app.
Please note that the mobile release of GIF does not currently include leaderboards.