Tiramisu is not "yet another social network".
Tiramisu is a social network of "Kindness", where you can join a community of like-minded people and inspire, help and volunteer with nonprofits.
Tiramisu is on a mission to put back "SOCIAL" on social networks. We want to enable millions of people to share a million new experience with other community members! Together with our community, we are fighting loneliness, mental health issues and go toward a real shared economy.
Tiramisu's mission is to help communities and companies to increase wellbeing & engagement through exchange & volunteering.
Join your communities, schoolmates, neighbours and people around the world to help each other and volunteer with your local nonprofits.
❓ What will you find in Tiramisu?
- Peer exchange platform where you can help and support your neighbors and people around the world. Exchange services and skills and meet new friends.
- Volunteering platform where verified nonprofit are proposing activities to support their causes. From mental health, to elderly support, passing by climate action... We are sure you will find a cause that interests you and is important to you.
- University Students clubs and local and online communities to join, and where you can discuss about common interests and act for common causes.
❓ How to use Tiramisu
- Browse and answer others' requests from someone who needs help and provide help
- Offer help and wait for community members to contact you
- Post your own request to get help from other users
- You can chat with poeple who need help or propose to help you in our integrated messaging app (text, voice, video calls)
- Find a volunteering opportunity near you or online and join causes you care about by volunteering with verified nonprofits
- Join challenges launched by other organizations and get reward.
- Create communities and clubs and connect with likeminded people (coming soon).
- Connect, inspire and be inspired in our Community feed. Find people having common interest and make new friends
🙋 What kind of help can I get or provide?
Anything can be asked in Tiramisu app. The only conditions are that it should be FREE and legal (of course :P ). Here are some examples:
- Grocery shopping for people having difficulty leaving their house
- Support people in your neighborhood and help the person nextdoor.
- Language and skills exchange: Share your skills with other or learn new skills for FREE.
- Share your experience and passion (sport, music...)
- Petsitting if you are a pet lover, or ask someone to take care of your pet when you're out of town.
- Ask for help in your university or workplace
- Ask a question or find things to do near you.
✌️ Is it safe?
- The profiles are all verified (email, phone number).
- The nonprofit organizations calling for volunteers are all verified
- You can report requests or messages that are against our guidelines or that you find offending.
- We focus on kidness, wellbeing and mental health, and our guidelines promotes them. We are strictly not allowing bullying and harrassment.
🆓 Is it free?
- Everything in the app is free.
- We do not allow paid services in the app.
🔐We respect your privacy:
- We collect only the data needed to provide our essential features
- We do not share any of your personal data with third-parties
- We do not track: No unnecessary access right is asked to your phone and we do not track and store your private information while using the app.