A basic application provided by Android is faithful to its function to look at pictures simply.
You may have wanted to see the pictures according to date or places to take photos or your own classification. Also, perhaps you have been wanted to make a notes into photos but there's no way of doing that so written a memo in other places instead.
If you use a Monte Gallery we made, these problems will be solved. It has various viewer functions like folder, calendar, album, tag, position, lock and etc and you can find and classify your pictures easily.
In addition, you can write a memo on pictures and record a voice to them. Beyond that, it provides a function to protect your privacy by lock folder, play music with various effects when slide shows present too.
Now let's leave unforgettable memories with Monte Gallery instead of just seeing pictures.
The main functions
1. Support various classification : Folder, Calendar, Tag, Album, Position, Lock folder
2. Memo and Voice memo : Voice memo or Text memo into Photos, Videos
3. Make a Media Folder, Change names, Delete.
4. Album : Make Albums, Set up Slide Show by each album.
5. Tag : Set up Tags to Photos and Videos and classify them.
6. View maps : View map by each photos. Look at the photos situated to close each other in one place.
7. Preview : You can see the pictures via Preview without going into the folder.
8. Lock : Lock folder is provided, so user can lock personal photos or the one needed security.
9. Default features : Sharing, Deletion, Move, Copy, Rotation, Edit, Cut, Setup, Etc..
Pictures pile up on your smartphone. Don’t let your cherished memories languish in a forgotten corner of your phone. Bring them alive with million moments, a photo viewing and sharing application that lets you enjoy and share your favorite pictures in elegant, magazine-like layouts.
Take, import, and browse pictures.
It’s a beautiful and easy new way to explore your memories.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
million moments was the top app in the Google Play free photography category in Japan, India, and Singapore.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
This app is developed by Sony Digital Network Applications, Inc. (SDNA)
-Create albums without editing your images Import the pictures from your smartphone or your Facebook albums, or take new pictures from within million moments to create an album automatically. Imported pictures are automatically sorted by date, with one-to-five pictures displayed per page.
- Create new albums by attaching labels Attaching new labels to images automatically creates new albums corresponding to the labels. For example, create a label for your child’s name and attach it to pictures of your child, and you’ll automatically have an album named for your child containing those pictures.
- Easy picture sharing is built in
million moments can post a page of an album to Facebook.
- Can I change which part of a picture is displayed in a layout?
Yes. Browse to the picture in a book, and hold down on it to change to display area edit mode. While in this mode, drag the picture to change the picture display area. Once you change a display area of a picture, the information is saved, and the display area won't change when the rest of the layout changes.
- How do I delete a picture?
To delete a picture, browse to the picture in a book, and tap the picture to display the delete icon on the lower right. Tap the delete icon to delete the picture.
Full internet access
- To upload/download pictures to Facebook
modify/delete USB storage contents
modify/delete SD card contents
- To read pictures
- To save cache data
For more information, please refer to:
million moments blog:
million moments Twitter feed:
Photo and Video Solution From SDNA:
SDNA Facebook Page:
This application resizes your photos without distorting them: much more than a standard image viewer!
Please do LIKE on Facebook, +1 on Google Plus, write a review on Google Play and share Full Screen Pic.
Thanks for the support.
.viewing Pics faster than the standard Gallery and other popular App...
.the Full Screen Option can be disabled so you can use the App as a Standard Image Viewer
.KITKAT Immersive Mode for devices with software keys (Hide navigation Bar for Full Screen Pics)
.ability to set the Wallpaper of the Home Screen with the Full Screen Pic, you can also enlarge the Pic to fit the screen size; process WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) is used
.3 Widgets (2x1, 3x2 and 4x3) that you can add to home screen and configure with independent pics & actions
.easy toggle pic size with double tap
.ability to add your favorite folders excluding those that contain unwanted images
.open last viewed folder
.View in Map" to Start Google Maps and Google Earth by Coordinates or close Address
.view File information, ExIf data and GPS tags and Copy to Clipboard
.share pics with friends
.sort filelist in various ways, also by ExIf Camera Data
.clear History of viewed folders
.many configuration options
In still camera photography, the most common aspect ratios are 4:3 and 3:2, closer to a square shape and suitable for printing.
However, many mobile devices, tablets, laptops, desktop monitors and TVs have an aspect ratio of 16:9 or 16:10, closer to a rectangular shape and suitable for movies.
When 4:3 or 3:2 images are displayed on a 16:9 or 16:10 device, two stips are shown on the sides of the screen and the image remains smaller.
This App solves the problem by adapting the image to the size of the screen.
Of course, the top and the bottom of the image are slightly cut, but in most cases this is not a big problem and you can however see the original image with a double tap.
In case of photos of people where may be cut off heads or feet, you could turn off the full screen display and use the app as a regular photo viewer.
If your device supports it, you can connect it to the TV with an HDMI cable and enjoy your pictures in Full Screen.
Of course some mobile devices can be set to take pictures in 16:9 format but this format is not suitable for printing and does not use the sensor completely (less megapixels) so this is not a good solution.
The Lite version is limited to 15 consecutive Full Screen Pics and is made in order to evaluate the innovative feature of the App.
To remove this limit you need to get the PRO version; all other functions are active and complete, then you can then use it as a fast picture viewer
Release 3.7 Improvements:
KITKAT Immersive Mode for devices with software keys (Hide navigation Bar for Full Screen Pics)
Long touching on the bottom of the screen the Thumbnails are displayed, otherwise the menu is displayed
Improved handling of Thumbnails: removed flash when you click the Pic to display and added some vibration feedbacks
Minor bug fix
TAGS: Picture Viewer, Image Viewer, Photo Viewer,ExIf, Slide show, Share Photo, GPS, Google Maps, Google Earth, Gallery
1. View and slide pics with best quality.
2. Directly view/slide your pics from favorite networks like PicsArt, Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Google search and Dropbox.
3. Extends other photo apps on your phone by adding "choose picture from network" (e.g. Facebook) option when using PicsArt Viewer as a pic chooser from other photo apps.
4. Many file management features like sort, delete, rename etc.
5. Hide folders with photos.
6. No Ads.
7. Multi select with (copy, move, delete)
9. Supports video files
Back up your important photos before doing file operations!
For any questions, problems or wishes please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using PicsArt products!
-The Nexus 4 does not support OTG/USB Host and can not be supported.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT!
-The USB drive must be formatted as FAT16, FAT32 or NTFS. These are the most common formats for flash drives.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
✓ Search by keyword
✓ Live wallpaper with Parallax effect
✓ Log into 500px
✓ Browse your photos
✓ Browse recommended photos
✓ Like photos
✓ Add photos to favorites
✓ Comment on photos
✓ Browsing history
✓ Bookmark users, searches, and categories
✓ Pinch to zoom and panning
✓ View favorite photos
✓ View friends/following
Brilliance uses the same engine as Stumblr and UI should be familiar to anyone who has used the Stumblr Android app. Swiping left or right for secondary content, pinching to zoom images, long-clicking bookmarks or history items to delete, and clicking a username to add to bookmarks works just as it does with Stumblr.
Brilliance is designed for use on a modern phone with a fast data connection. If you are experiencing performance issues, reduce the image quality to 3 in settings or check Use Proxy in settings.
*This product uses the 500px API but is not endorsed or certified by 500px.
**All 500px Trademarks displayed on this application are property of 500px Inc.
- Woven gathers your photos from Facebook, Dropbox, Flickr, Instagram, Photobucket, Google+, SmugMug, OneDrive, Tumblr, and 500px, as well as your smartphone and tablet. And if you store photos on your Mac, you can upload those, too.
- Woven now supports videos from Facebook, Flickr, Smugmug, Google+, and Android.
- With Woven Show, use your device as a remote to show your photos and videos on any web-connected screen, including Google Chromecast, Samsung Smart TV, and any web browser, across the room or across the country.
- Your photos and videos are always up-to-date because Woven automatically checks for new photos and videos from all of your sources.
- Woven maintains all of your photos at the highest resolution and preserves your album and titles.
- Woven combs through your collection and hides all your duplicates.
- No distracting advertising or pop-ups.
- Your photos and videos are private by default, nothing is shared unless you share it.
A free Woven account enables you to:
- Enjoy your photo collection on multiple mobile devices and using Woven Show.
- Sync iPhoto to Woven account.
- Upload photos and videos from mobile device and add them to Woven.
- Securely access account.
Are you tired of sharing tons of photos taken by smartphone with your family or friends via hefty e-mail or messaging apps?
"PiqUp" let you keep your photos in order and share them easily, lightly and safely. This app will strongly support your enjoyment of taking and sharing photos.
Movie (What is "piqup"? -English version)
These are what piqUp can provide you.
- Browse your photos by date and month.
- Browse your favorite photo album instantly from home screen by setting icon for each albums.
- Share your photos easily to Twitter, Facebook or mixi account.
You can upload several photos stable over 200 to your social netwoks at once.
- (Of course) sharing via e-mail is also available.
- Create photo albums and organize your photos with easy to use interface.
- Name and bookmark your favorite photo albums.
- Discard your photos you don't need anymore.
- Can be excluded from the list of unwanted photos.(Archive)
- Activate camera from photo album at your home screen and take photos. Those photos will be saved automatically in the photo album.
We will keep improving this application, and your feedbacks are always welcome.
Please access to our website and send us your feedbacks.
This app is FREE and it has NO ads. Please feel free to try this out.
If you like editing photos and taking Japanese style Kawaii photos, please try "DECOPIC" which has been used by more than 3 million users, and it is also developed by us.
Community Factory Inc.
This app is a powerful image editor designed to be the Android alternative for Windows's Photoshop or Gimp. It supports multiple projects/tabs, multiple layers and even actions. There is also the popular Image 2 Wallpaper function to quickly set photo as wallpaper, and it can be used just as an image viewer, photo editor or icon editor.
You can do all the usual canvas or layer manipulation such as resize, crop, brush drawing, erase, draw shapes, bucket fill, select, copy, paste, delete, move, align, rotate, flip and more.
Adjust brightness, contrast and saturation with filters or apply effects such as sharpen, blur or bump, just to name a few. Undo and redo are available, and you can also save a set of actions to re-apply them later.
Includes support for Samsung multi-window.
Please give us your feedback by mail or comments on the market to help us improve this photo editor app.
• View the Rookie Pictures photos as they are posted.
• Save the Rookie Pictures photos to your phone
• See who posted the rookie Pictures photos( Rookie ) and share it with your friends.
• Share found Rookie Pictures photos via Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, photos instagram, e-mail, etc...
• this app is for VIEWING rookie Pictures, photos, Note you cannot create rookie Pictures photos or take Rookie Pictures, photos instagram videos with this app
View your .mpo and .jps files on HTC Sense and non-Sense ROMs in true 3D (tested on JB 4.3 CyanogenMod 10.2 & Sense 4.1 ICS 4.0.3)
Open files from the Gallery 3D app or open files using your favorite file explorer, choose image -> ImageView 3D and set it as default application.
Swipe gestures supported (left-right), gray overlay means the application is loading the next image.
Long-press the image to toggle the action bar.
As you guys might have seen, Phereo no longer supports the HTC EVO 3D 4.1+ ROMs (a.k.a. 3D display is not recognized)
Using the share button in Phereo, you can view the image in 3D again using the "Open 3D Phereo url". Phereo shares the url as plain text, which means you'll see this share option in a lot of other apps which can share text. No fix found yet to exclude all others..
Improve memory usage
v2.7 Restyled app, new actionbar options, improved activity flow, thumbnail titles, album preview, thumb loader progress
v2.5 Opens DCIM folder when both DCIM/100MEDIA and DCIM/Camera are not available
v2.4 Added button to action bar to toggle brightness mod
v2.3 Thumbnail indexing asynchonous to improve stability
v2.2 Implemented persistent left/right toggle, improved indexer, improved file deletion
v2.1 Fixed black column in 3D images, added OutOfMemory feedback
v2.0 Created indexer to find unindexed image files (needed for non-sense roms where jps and mpo are not recognized as images)
v1.9 Fixed left/right eye switched for weird aspect ratios, added nr of columns togglebutton, added fullscreen listview button, implemented snapped scrolling
v1.8 Implemented png thumbnail loading
v1.7 Added 2D view, implemented left/right eye toggling
v1.6 Improved thumb loading speed, added portrait view, fixed OutOfMemory exceptions
v1.5 Added jpg file loading & thumbs, improved thumbnail load speed, improved 3D mode switching. Added long-click selection from thumb grid.
v1.4 Improved 3D switching between views, added Android 4.0.3 support, fixed mpo file opening
v1.3 Added Gallery, fixed aspect ratio problems
v1.2 Changed to floating action bar, improved file sharing (share as file instead of mpo or jps), added Phereo support (share from Phereo to ImageView 3D)
v1.1 Added actionbar
v1.0 Initial release
It pioneered many original features not found on other devices such as iPhone, iPad, Windows 8, and saves you the trouble of paying for multiple Photo Apps. Use it as a replacement or a supplement to your existing Photo / Video Apps.
• Photo & Album Organizer with File Browser
• Delete Guard & Undelete
• Side-by-side Image Comparison
• Share, Crop, Rotate, Move Pictures
• PhotoStream with Slideshow & Shuffle
• 1-Step Resize & Share
• Locker to hide & protect your pictures, videos
• Add notes to Albums & Photos
• Custom Wallpaper Editor
• Support Removable Media e.g. SD Card
Please support our effort by submitting crash reports and sending us your feedback by email to email@example.com. Please also leave us a good review in Android Market if you like our App. Thank you!
If you have questions about how to use the App, please start with the In-App Help Guide (Menu > Help) and our Online Tutorial at http://www.pixiereef.com. If you need to email us, please be patient while waiting for a response. We’ll try to respond to all emails as soon as we can.
Organize, Share & Edit
• Move, delete, hide, sort, create folders
• Rotate, resize, crop with 3 output quality
• Share resized images to save bandwidth ($)
• Delete Guard keeps your files safe
• View Trash & Undelete files
• Pick Album Cover
• Annotate photos, videos and albums
• Tailor fit Wallpaper with 3 scaling & 3 output quality settings
• Add up to 3 favorite shortcuts
• Rectangle & circle crop with face detection
• Share via Email, IM, Facebook, Picasa, Bluetooth and more*
• Automated multi-file sharing with apps that only support 1 file (e.g. Facebook, Flickr, Google Goggles, etc.)
• Hide subfolders (e.g. Album art, book covers)
• Files & folders remain intact after uninstall
* Depends on sharing apps that were installed on your device.
• Protect private pictures & videos from prying eyes and malicious app
• Easy bulk image import and export
• Seamless integration with most view & organization features
• Files & folders remain intact after uninstall
• Add password (Available in Fish Bowl Photo Guard)
Viewer & Media Finder
• Photostream shows all Photos & Videos at once
• Browse Albums with Full & Mini Gallery
• Compare images side by side (up to 4)
• Flip through photos & folders simultaneously
• Shuffle photos (up to 5000)
• 3 image quality setting
• Fishbowl View reduces scrolling
• Album Title Search
• Show location of geo-tagged photos
• Shows Image/EXIF data while viewing photos
• Auto-rotate or Lock image position
• File browser to find photos
• Add missing files to the Gallery
Gestures (while in Grid)
• Touch image corner and edges to rotate & zoom
• Touch image center to pan
• Tap or long-press image to open menu
• Horizontal swipe to flip albums
• Diagonal swipe to see mini album listing
• Gesture sensitivity options
• Multi-touch (Available in Fish Bowl Photo Guard)
• Single or Multi photo
• Shuffle, pause & speed settings
• Shows photos from 1 album or the PhotoStream
• Interact with photos
• Optimized for HD screens
• Hardware acceleration
• Save to SD Card
• In-App Help Guide
• Read files from Internal Storage
• Supports Removable Media
• Start Android Media Scanner
• Battery Saver cuts power use by 50%
• Sailfish boosts speed by up to 700%
• Jelly Bean, ICS & Honeycomb support
---- FEATURES ---
- Support for popular image formats , including : GIF , BMP , JPEG , JPEG 2000 , GIF , PNG , PCX , TIFF , WMF , ICO and TGA .
- Share pictures through the SMS , E-mail , WhatsApp , etc
- Can browse phone all the picture , even the hidden picture can be browsed
- 3D effect , more realistic aesthetic feeling
- Browse all pictures , pictures will be set as wallpaper , may to the images cut , rotate , amplification , narrow
- Delicate interface design
- Best quality full-screen browser
- Extensible personalized slide play, clear thumbnail preview
- Play video and GIF， camera
- Fluent experience: sliding translation or switching, click or double-click or double refers to scale the image
This is the free version. Get the Donation version (search Photo Tools Pro) if you like it and want to support my work.
Tools available since v4.0
- DOF & Hyperfocal Distance Calculator
- Field Of View Calculator
- Exposure Reciprocation Calculator
- Flash Exposure Calculator
- Multiple Exposure Compensation
- Minimal Shutterspeed Calculator
- Bellows Extension Calculator
- Time Lapse Calculator
- Light Meter (using Camera & EXIF)
- Sunny 16 (EV) Calculator
- Blue & Golden Hour Calculator
- Moon Phase & Exposure Calculator
- Location Info
- Weather Forecast
- Color Wheel
- Color Temperature Chart
- Image Histogram Viewer
- Image EXIF Reader
- Photo Enlargement Calculator
- Sharpening Radius Estimator
- Level Indicator
- Check Lists
- Note Pad
- Grid Overlay Camera
- Gallery for Inspiration
- Web links
...and many more to come!
keywords: photography, photo, photographer, tool, tools, utility, help, documentation, calculator, calculators
More from developer
- Auto-run by charger connecting and auto-exiting by unplug.
- When app is running, phone does not screen off.
- If you set the image folder sub-images are displayed randomly.
- You can set image change settings.
- You can set the size, location and time of the displayed clock.
- Animated GIF is supported.