It's shortcut(blame google for that) for network system settings which allows you change 2G-3G and data roaming mode with 2 clicks instead of 4
How to add widget:
If you on HC, ICS or Jelly Bean:
Open All Apps -> Select Widgets tab -> Find widget in the list
For older versions:
Long click on empty space on your home screen -> Widgets -> Select widget from the list.
If widget doesn't appear on the widget list:
it is a bug in launcher, try to restart it:
Settings -> Apps -> Running tab -> Click on Show Cached Processes -> Select Launcher From the list and click Stop.
Try to re add widget
NOT FOR CDMA PHONES
Check our OnOff Widgets Pack!
It places also a shortcut in the statusbar to reach the settings from everywhere.
Take control of your data connection and battery usage! Choose which type of mobile data connection you want, and save battery when you don't need a fast data connection.
This app was developed to be *very* similar to another app available on Play which I was using for a long time - however that particular app recently became 'updated' with very intrusive dangerous spyware & 'rating' nag screens. This is designed to perform exactly the same function while leaving out the security risks.
Some Samsung Galaxy S3 owners have reported incompatibilities and errors - if you are an S3 owner, please submit a crash report if you experience a crash.
Please notify me if you experience crashes and force closes - due to the nature of the app, there are minor permission issues with some handsets. Unfortunately I cannot test on all handsets - I appreciate your bug reports!
When you perform free tests with 4Gmark, you participate in a collaborative project to aggregate a base of information for understanding and improving the quality of service.
The "Speed Test" quickly calculates downlink and uplink network speed (average Bitrate).
At the end of the Test, in the results, you can benchmark your results against the average bitrate obtained by other users in your country, in the same area or using the same smartphone (wifi or cellular).
The "Full Test" is a scenario with all protocols (latency, transfer, youtube, web) giving full visibility over the quality of the connection environment. It calculates a score which let you compare between them different smartphones, networks or places.
At the end of the Full Test, in the results, you can benchmark your results against the average score obtained by other users in your country, in the same area or using the same smartphone (wifi or cellular).
Also in the "Custom Test" section, Customized scenarios of tests are available.
Finally as a bonus, a dashboard that will offer the most current real-time information about your hardware, your location, your cellular and your wifi connection.
Enable/disable mobile data (3G, 4G, etc) on your smartphone with just one click.
With this widget you can turn on/off the 2G, 3G, 4G or LTE mobile network on your cell phone or tablet.
Also works with the new 4G networks!
- Turn on/turn off the 2G/3G/4G network with just one simple click
- Very convenient if you want to limit your mobile data and save on your phone bills
- Better privacy: with just one click you can enable the mobile data on your phone when you need it and then disable it when you don't need it anymore. Doing that you ensure better confidentiality, stopping your phone from sending data in the air anytime and when you don't want to. Do not let the NSA spy on you!
This applications is totally free, ads-free, optimized and secure.
**The application won't work on Android version 4.2 and on later Android versions because of some restrictions**
- improve GSM, 3G, 4G, LTE signal reception on your mobile phone/tablet
- instantly improve calls and internet connections
- improve speed of downloading and data transmission
- prolong battery life
- find the strongest signal from the base mobile station within coverage area
- this application is a guaranteed way to find out the reason of weak signal on your mobile phone. If cellular signal is weak because you mobile phone gets always connected to the wrong mobile station, this application will exactly help you.
- if the signal is low because of poor coverage in the surrounding area, you may need special appliances for signal improvement.
The way the application works:
You should click "Improve the signal" and application will do the rest for you. Application finds the strongest mobile signal within the coverage area and get connected to the nearest base station. Due to reconnection to the nearest base station mobile signal level will incease on your mobile phone/tablet.
Please, write us if you have some some comments or suggestions.
* Counts your Mobile (4G / 3G / Edge / GPRS) & WiFi usage and displays it as graph, text, and table.
* Shows your current usage status as a notification icon (green/orange/red) in the status bar.
* Plan & day usage history with CSV export/import.
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes). Mobile network disable/enable widget (Android 2.3 - 4.4).
* Real Time traffic graphs (Mobile and WiFi)
Translated in over 20 languages.
- Should NOT be installed on SD card!
* Doesn't count properly usage on Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A (SM-G906S and SM-G901F) with Android 5.0 Lollipop. Please contact us if you want to help to fix this problem.
* On Android 5.0+ the "Disable mobile network" function does not work (the mobile data switch widget and the auto-disable feature are both affected). This is because on Lollipop the enable/disable function is no longer accessible to third-party apps.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself.
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide.
* HTC Velocity 4G and HTC Vivid on ICS: be sure to CHECK the "Use pre-froyo.." option in 3GW Settings > Advanced, or mobile usage won't be counted.
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
● Set simple, just set the start date of every month and the traffic quota, you can easily grasp the flow.
● Graphical flow charts of every hour.
For more features, please check out "System Info Widget" for only $.99!
Note: Will work only on the HTC EVO using a Sense ROM
Data ON-OFF is FREE and ADS-FREE, but if you like it, please click "LIKE" on http://www.facebook.com/miabit.it
1) ICS users (Android 4) must add the widget as explained in this guide: http://support.google.com/ics/nexus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=it&answer=1628154
2) widgets installed on external memory (SD card) could not work properly.
- enable/disable (switch on/off) data with a single click;
- 3 widget icon styles;
- (optional) notifications when data setting changes (not by Data ON-OFF);
- (optional) automatically restore user configuration when it's changed;
- (optional) auto disable mobile data when battery level is lower than a custom value;
- (optional) event monitor and logging (about data config).
- Access Network State
- Change Network State
- if the mobile data setting changes (not changed by Data ON-OFF) when the phone is connected to a WiFi network, Data ON-OFF ignores the change and does not update the widget icon. This is an implementation choice, that saves some memory RAM.
- Data ON-OFF has been written in the University of Pisa, Italy.
Please report any bugs or suggestions (email@example.com)
BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
a. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
b. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.
c. THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLICATION COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
WARNING: For most recent phones/firmwares it REQUIRES ROOT.
Tested on S4 I9505 (Root mode) and it is working!
WARNING: Changing CSC WILL WIPE your rom, so backup your data!!!!!
Warning!!! Root is required on most of the jellybean roms for Galaxy S2/S3, Note/Note2 and maybe more.
If you receive the message:PreconfigUI does not support SingleCSC - this means that your rom does not support CSC Changes.
I cant add CSC-s to your rom, so please dont ask.
FOR: Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 and Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100, and Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
It may work on Vibrant and Captivate but its not tested.
THIS TOOL WORKS ONLY ON STOCK SAMSUNG ROMS! NO CUSTOM ROM SUPPORT
WARNING: Changing CSC will wipe your phone. Please backup any information!
Please send your feedback in ENGLISH. Thank you! :)
This tool will help you change your CSC (Customer Sales Code) on your Samsung Galaxy S / S2.
This tool will not work on any other phone (Like older galaxy, HTC, Motorola, etc...)
This will only work if your current rom is MultiCSC
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best/worst places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank shows which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our crowdsourced and impartial maps by contributing data.
✓ Share your findings and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs).
The Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!).
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint (CDMA) users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower (the signal compass) will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
• Move apps to SD card
• Move apps to phone internal storage
• Sort app by movable, name, size and time
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If we granted root permission, we can move multi-app in one click, and can move almost all apps installed.
If you get "Sdcard share the same disk with os", means that Android os set up ***default*** SD card and system partition in one disk, So we can't move apps from system to default SD card, cause they are in the same disk.
Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners - using wireless device-to-device transfer
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy
o Import from iCloud™
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™
What can be transferred?
Contacts, calendar, text messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers (Android only)
Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
What is needed to transfer?
• Android transfer:
o Between Galaxy devices with Android 4.0 or higher (Wi-Fi Direct)
o From Android device to Galaxy device with Android 4.0 or higher (Mobile AP)
• iOS transfer:
o Wired transfer: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), USB On-the-Go (OTG) cable (What is a USB OTG cable?
o iCloud transfer: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o iTunes transfer: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
Note: For more information, and step by step directions go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What devices are supported?
Galaxy: Recent All Galaxy Mobile/Tablet Device (From Galaxy S2)
Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• HTC®: One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
• LG®: Optimus G, L9, 4X HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
• Sony®: XPERIA Z, Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
• Huawei™: C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
• Lenovo ™: A798T, A789, S720
• Motorola®: DROID RAZR, RAZR Mini, RAZR Maxx, ATRIX III
No window (Activity) pops up or blinks while copying.
This version currently supports only copying text data.
This is an open source project using Scala.
The source can be found in http://bitbucket.org/Naetmul/copy-to-clipboard