The TITAN Fuel Tracker App is a simple standalone app that will display "Miles to Empty", "Gallons Used", and "Gallons Remaining" after upgrading to a TITAN XXL Fuel Tank.
The TITAN Fuel Tracker app is compatible with The TITAN Link OBDII connector by LELink.
Here are the steps to use the app:
1. Make sure Bluetooth is ON under your phone's settings.
2. Plug in the TITAN Link OBDII connector.
3. Launch the app.
4. Enter fuel tank size (gallons) of your vehicle.
5. Enter your engine displacement (liters) of your vehicle.
6. Tap on "Save" button.
7. Tap on connect button in the upper right corner.
8. After successful connection, drive your vehicle for at least 3 miles to calculate "Miles to Empty", "Gallons Used", and "Gallons Remaining" values.