Experience Māori cultural stories and see Māori superheroes come to life in 3D anywhere in the world using the magic of Augmented Reality.
These stories are brought to you by Ngāti Whātua Ōrākei, a hapū (subtribe) of the wider Ngāti Whātua iwi whose ancestral lands are around the Tāmaki isthmus and Auckland (Tāmaki-makau-rau).
- Experience a Māori cultural story in your environment using AR
- Take photos and videos with 3D characters and environments
- Take photos and videos of your experience to share with your friends
- Bring story characters to life using the virtual toybox
- Listen to Māori songs and see their translations in English
Supports image based AR. You download, print and scan the NGĀTI WHĀTUA ŌRĀKEI logo to activate your experience